Always a Bridesmaid Pt. 05

Story Info
Things between the bride and maid of honor come to a head!
8.8k words
4.88
10.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christa_p
christa_p
581 Followers

Something felt strange about the whole event that I couldn't put my finger on but figured that the smartest thing to do was to let it go. It blurred our boundaries in a way I had no idea how to define, and that feeling persisted throughout our spa time and into the evening. Paula and I both wore slightly daring cocktail dresses, and the evening was in full swing when we arrived. Techno music was reverberating throughout the dance floor, and as we had before, we picked a table just outside the area where couples and single people were practically writhing to the music.

Because of the noise level, I leaned over to speak right into her ear and fumbled around with a place to rest my left hand so I wouldn't fall over. Trying to grip the side of her wrought iron chair, I missed the mark and landed on her hip, almost grabbing her ass in the process. Maybe more than almost, but something short of a full-on grope, and I heard Paula let out a gasp, one that was more than surprise and less than something sexual.

"Um sorry, I was trying to grab the chair and missed," I said stupidly, unsure of what to say and if it bothered her or not.

Paula giggled like a schoolgirl for a few moments. "Hey, it's your MO in Mexico, giving your straight best friend an ass grope," she said playfully, eyes still perusing the dance floor.

"Fair point, I was just going to ask what you wanted to dr--" I started.

"Margaritas, baby, you know what I like."

Freeing my hand from its awkward location, I patted her on the shoulder and stood to my feet to make my way to the bar, which was surprisingly less crowded than I expected. Sierra, in yet another multicolored but revealing outfit, caught sight of me and dropped a drink in front of a customer before making a beeline to me.

"Oh, my favorite Latina sista!" she said, licking her lips in an aggregate fashion.

"Hi chica, glad to be appreciated!"

"What do you and the hottie want tonight?" Sierra said with a wink and a smile.

"Well those beach drinks were a huge hit, how about some of those?" I said, slapping her hand and sticking her tongue out. Whether it was playfulness or a sexual gesture, I wasn't completely sure.

"Coming right up!" she said as she set to work.

Watching absentmindedly, my eyes traced over her gorgeous form, bringing back memories of our passionate encounter out behind the bungalow I shared with Paula. While the recollection was positively delicious, what had just happened with my accidental grab seemed infinitely more erotic and sensual. My sexuality washing over hers, a gentle incursion that made our own tastes bleed into one another for a moment. The intensity of it made me shiver despite the warm evening air, but since no one noticed, my thoughts were my own and I didn't have to explain it to anyone.

"I asked your would-be predator for more illegal strength drinks so I hope you're thirsty!" I said as I sat one in front of her, making her break into a smile.

"Oh, that is very yummy!" Paula said, leaning back in her chair a bit. She gulped down a generous swallow and let her lips make a loud smacking sound.

"Whoa, don't overdo it or I will have to hold your hair as you puke!" I said, half serious. Truthfully, drunk Paula had proved to be pretty fun-loving on this trip, reminding me of earlier times we went together. After one quarter into the margarita, I watched as the alcohol began to hit her. The fruitiness of the drink masked how strong it truly was. Better watch out, I joked to myself, starting to feel no pain as well.

"I just fucking love how easy just having fun with you is, Carli," Paula said, her voice not slurring but clearly relaxed. I could tell her inhibitions were lessening, because she rarely swore that way.

Right then I felt the urge to lean in and whisper in her ear and let my hand slip back to that same spot, but this time on purpose. "Well, loosening you up can be a challenge sometimes, Pauls. But I am up to the challenge!" I said, chuckling, trying to behave myself.

Paula sat up straight and took a much more measured sip of her drink. "Yeah, yeah, but you do it in a playful way which I just love," she said, making eye contact for a few moments.

I knew what she meant, at least in concept, because I faux-flirted and teased her often, not to mention nudging her into letting loose some of the times we were out on the town. I had gone a little too far now and then but it never once upset her, which just indicated how close we were. Not thinking, I blurted out, "Even when I grab your ass?" Shit, that was too much, I am getting into trouble, I silently scolded myself.

Paula giggled for a moment or two before responding. "Well what's a little ass grab between friends?" she quipped, drinking enough of her margarita that it was nearly halfway gone now.

"Um....ok?" I stammered, not knowing what to say to that, not sure if it was a joke or a veiled invitation. My body had other ideas, and as if by its own willpower, my hand found her hip again.

Paula sighed contentedly in the same way she did when I gave her a foot rub or something similar. Emboldened by her seeming approval, my hand deliberately off her hip and squarely on her left rear cheek, gently caressing it with my thumb and finger. Oh damn this feels so nice, I thought as I gave in to the desire to continue.

"Mmmm you really do have a very soft touch," she said, whispering as she let out the breath from her lungs.

Acting purely on instinct, I scooted the chair closer and put my lips at her ear. "As a straight girl, I didn't think you ever noticed," I said with a purr, feeling dangerous at that moment. It felt like the boundaries between us had been melting away for some time, as evidenced by the kiss in the reflection pool.

Paula's eyes stayed closed, a dreamy look all over her face. "I didn't...much...until that night...you made me...cum in the hot tub," she said, almost gasping.

I tried not to giggle, noting that some part of me had hoped that would leave an impression, but delighted at how much. "But hun, I didn't do anything, it was that jet. Not me." I replied, letting my lips graze her ear.

Paula brought her head level, which made me pull back a bit, even though our faces were still quite close. "Yes you did, you held me and I could feel your skin on my back. It was the most intimate moment in my life," she responded as quietly as the noise level would allow her to.

I was dumbfounded. I had secretly hoped that the moment would have made an impression on her in some way, but this was something much more profound. I willed myself not to lick my lips, but our eyes were locked, so I barely noticed how flushed her face was. A big part of me still wanted to respect the boundaries we had always observed, but the other part of me wanted to tear them down with my own hands. "Do you think about that moment a lot?" I asked, trying to navigate between the two extremes of what I was feeling.

"Yes..."

"And what do you remember?" I asked, wading into obvious temptation.

"I..." she began.

"Close your eyes, Pauls." I said, hoping the nickname would demonstrate affection and caring.

"Ok," Paula responded, closing her eyes slowly.

"Tell me what you remember, slowly, and everything you were feeling and thinking. I said sweetly, now licking my lips openly.

"Your hands on my hips, your mouth right at my ear whispering. Your skin pressed against my back." she gasped, squirming a bit.

"What were you feeling?" I asked, trying not to get any closer to her and break whatever spell she was under at that moment.

"Safe. Protected. Sooooo turned on!" Paula replied, now biting her lip.

"How turned on, hun?"

"My body was on fucking fire! That jet was hitting my clit just right and all I wanted was more, more pleasure, more of that moment. I could feel your breasts on my back, was confusing at first but fuck it felt amazing. And then I came. Gawd I came so hard!" she said, fidgeting even more now.

"I remember it too, watching you and holding you as you came was...incredible," I said, hand still fastened to Paula's hip, but not moving it at all.

"It only lasted a split second but that is the first time I ever felt anything sexual for another woman...for you."

Her confession hit me like a runaway truck. I had hoped for such a thing in my deepest fantasies but never imagined it actually happening, even if for a brief moment. "Wow," I said, uttering the only word that could form in my overheated mind at that second.

Paula let out a huge sigh from her quivering lips as if trying to regain some semblance of composure after that revelation. "Yeah and after a while I had a lot of very wild dreams that just blew my mind into a thousand pieces," she said, sipping the drink again.

I slid my chair next to hers so that our legs and thighs were touching, resuming my fondling of her backside. I put my lips near her ear again, deliberately exhaling so it would tickle her ear and neck, which made her visibly shiver. "Sexual...dreams?" I purred.

Paula's eyes were looking directly ahead, which, given my location at her ear was natural; I also thought it would be too much to be looking directly at me as she described things I never knew had gone through her mind. "Very," she said, not volunteering anything further.

I gently grabbed her ass and squeezed it a bit, making her gasp. "Is that so? And who was the lucky guy? Your ex?" I breathed into her ear, letting my lips graze it this time.

"You know who it was, Carli."

"But I want to hear you say it," I said, deliberately kissing her ear now, fully intent on teasing out of her.

"You, okay? Yes, you!" she finally rasped out.

I knew that we were far past the point of no return, and it dawned on me that something had been changing between us since the forgotten night--or the clearly remembered hot tub incident. And that change went way beyond friendship. "Tell me the dream." I gently pressed her.

"Not dream, dreams you damn tease," Paula said with a troubled sigh.

I couldn't suppress a chuckle, though I did choke it down somewhat. "Good, tell me about them, Paula," I said, less aggressively this time.

"In one I was in that wedding dress you helped me pick out. And you kissed me, and before you ask it was a steamy hot kiss, more like making out than just a kiss. That's all I remember of that one." she said slowly, almost laboring over every word.

"Go on." I urged, trying to tone down my flirtatiousness now. I wanted her to feel comfortable sharing, not feeling like I forced it out of her.

"Some of them have faded somewhat, but there is one that is recurring. A very sexual one." Paula said, her voice a bit shaky.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. But I would love to hear about it. Your choice." My eyes traveled down her neck to the sexy valley of cleavage of her breasts, and I noticed that her nipples were quite hard now. I chalked it up to the liquor and my distracted mind, but I had failed to see that this was turning her on in a big way.

"We were at your apartment, you still had a dress on, but I was bare ass naked and in that yellow chair, you have by the couch. You were kissing me, kissing my neck, and touching my...breasts. I remember that it was way sexier and hotter than anything I had ever felt before. You could read everything I was thinking and feeling and change things up every time you did. When I felt your lips around my nipple I swear I could have cum right then, but you backed off and then started up again. It felt like you were doing that for like an hour." she recounted to me, her voice shaky with what I was sure was desire.

I knew that what she was describing to me had not been a dream, but the actual forgotten time when I had made love to her, which had been both a blessing and a curse for me. A blessing in that it didn't ruin our friendship, but agony that I could remember every last detail while she could not. At least until that moment. But I didn't think that moment was the time to reveal the truth to her, though it might have been pure selfishness on my part.

"Go on," I said. I could see Paula's breasts rising and falling from her increased breathing, delighting me but wanting to handle the matter gently.

"And...and...then you...went down on me and it was like heaven, every feeling, every sensation and I just relished every last minute of it. And not one time up until then had I had a sexual thought about any woman, not even you, hun. You ate me out and I had orgasm after orgasm, my gawd!"

"Damn girl, that was..." I started to say, pulling away from her ear to let things cool down.

"Amazing, incredible, and a sexual high I have been chasing ever since. And sad to say that real life never measured up to that." Paula said, straightening up, her voice filled with obvious frustration.

"That was a pretty deep thing to share with me," I said, now feeling like I had way overstepped.

"That dream has come back a couple of times, and mostly the same. It came back with a vengeance the night I saw you with the bitchy bartender," she said, standing up and pushing her chair back.

"Aren't you gonna finish your drink?" I said, also rising to my feet.

Paula snatched up her drink and mine and motioned in the direction of our bungalow. "I am pretty wound up and need to let off some steam. And I sure as fuck can't do that right here!"

I was speechless as I followed her, my eyes wandering up and down her body with pure desire, knowing I wouldn't get caught because she was facing forward. Her pace was rapid, which made me fear that she might twist an ankle if she lost her footing, but I stayed silent, even as we made our way into our dwelling.

Turning on her heels, Paula pushed the drink into my hand with a mischievous crooked smile and her eyebrow raised. "Courtesy of yours truly, Carli," she said, giggling. Grabbing the slim black remote control for the sound system, she pressed a button, making music similar to the club start sounding out of the speakers.

As she started swaying, I made my way over to her, keeping a respectable distance as we sipped on our way-too-strong drinks, the liquid burning my throat a bit as it went down. Not surprisingly, we both finished them in seconds and started dancing more in earnest. "Wow, have you been taking lessons? Because you have way upped your game, Pauls!" I said teasingly, my eyes making brief contact with hers.

"Thank you!" Paula replied, exaggeratedly pursing her lips. Something about her expression made me shiver and I found my pussy moistening instantly.

Yes, I wanted her. I had always wanted her, and I always would. And I had her once and had relived the moments so many times they were indelibly burned into my memory. At that moment I heard the whispers in my mind again, inflaming my forbidden desires all the more. Rather than a soft tone as before, this time they were stronger, demanding even.

...she is incredibly sexy

...be very convincing

...between her legs

...between her legs

...between her legs

Obeying the siren spell echoing in my mind, I eased closer to the dancing figure of my gorgeous straight best friend, watching the expression on her face, one of fascination and possibly awe.

...be very convincing

...between her legs

...get between her legs

...get between her legs

...get back between her legs

...get back between her legs NOW

I moved closer, trying to avoid what could easily look like a predatory approach, even though I was feeling it strongly. Giggling, I made purposely exaggerated dance moves as I inched towards her, making her smile and laugh as I did. Inch by inch. Closer. Until my body touched hers. My hands slipped to her hips and I gently pulled her against me, hip against hip, breasts pressing together in a way that was undeniably sexual. I had made it enough of a game up to that point, but now a line had been crossed, and I studied her face to read her mood. What I saw pleased me, because it was not fear or anger, but desire. Sexual desire, and desire directed at me. As the whispered shouts rang out in my head I was giving in to their instructions, intent on being very persuasive, knowingly and willingly seducing my best friend, consequences be damned.

My breasts pressed against hers even more as I leaned in to put my lips at her ear, knowing full well that whispers were an intense turn-on for her. I purposely hesitated for several seconds, letting her body adjust to the new sensations, and letting my warm breath caress her neck and ears. "How does that feel, Paula? Remind you of the hot tub that you so clearly play in your mind over and over. Go on, you can admit it to me." I breathed heavily as I whispered.

Her body shivered and her breath caught as she heard my words. "Yes, yes, it feels so good," she said, struggling just to speak. Not saying anything further, I lowered my lips to her neck, just behind her ear and first, and placed several soft kisses and licks there, allowing my hands to slide up her dress to the open area that exposed her skin. My fingers danced across her skin, caressing and tickling as I continued to kiss and gently gnaw on her neck.

"Your neck tastes amazing, baby." I cooed into her ear as I redoubled my attention to the area, making her gasp and shudder, forcing moans and squeals from her as I did. My body was on fire but I fully intended to make this the single longest lovemaking encounter she had ever experienced. I also wanted it enshrined in her memory as the best of all time. As I bit gently, her legs gave way beneath her and I grabbed her long enough to regain her footing.

"S...sorry"

"Never be sorry. Let's just move this to the couch or..."

"...bed..."

I resumed kissing her neck and sucking on it, leaving marks, but slowly guided her backward to my room and my bed. Maybe it was a power move but I wanted her to know where she belonged, with me, in my bed, and at my side. When we reached the bed, I pushed her back and had her scoot up farther so her legs were not hanging off. Without saying a word I lowered my lips to hers and planted a light kiss there, her wet lips accepting mine in a way no straight girl should.

I pulled back for a moment, teasing her lips with mine, feeling the breath from her panting warming wherever it touched. Feeling no objection, I draped my body over Paula's and kissed her again, this time with full contact, feeling her mouth surrender to mine and returning my own action with fervor. I remember her kisses being very nice in our previous encounter, but what she was doing now was something else. Full of want. Full of uninhibited desire.

Our lips made love with mouths still closed, not tightly, but enough to keep tongues in their places. I have had my fair share of lovers but at that moment I had never felt anything as sensual as sexy as that. Lips teasing and touching, massaging even. Saliva mixing, Breaths exchanged. Souls touching. On impulse, I exhaled a full breath into her mouth, slowly, deliberately, and feeling her lungs expand as I did, accepting it. While I was uncertain just why I did it, the very act and her reaction were beyond intimate and insanely erotic. Like I was pushing myself inside her and driving out anything and anyone else who had ever been there.

I broke apart our wet kiss, creating a loud smacking sound that turned me on even more and pulled back so I could look in her eyes. Paula's eyes were wide and her lips quivering, as if somehow I had given her a mental orgasm of some type. "That is the most fucking amazing thing I have ever felt. Gawd you are sexy!" she blurted out, her words jumbling together so much I could barely make it out.

"Oh, you like that huh? Well, that barely scratches the surface, love. You just wait." I said with a wicked grin.

christa_p
christa_p
581 Followers