Always a Bridesmaid Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, full disclosure, I have always loved you, even that way," I said, touching her.

Paula rolled me onto my back and started kissing down my body until she reached my breasts. "My gawd babe, I have always thought your breasts were amazing," she said, her hands slowly cupping and caressing them, her breathing getting more ragged the longer she did.

I felt like breasts were less scary than a dripping wet pussy so I didn't feel worried when I pushed her mouth to my left breast. Paula didn't miss a beat as she began sucking slowly, her moans sending vibrations into my nipple and straight to my pussy. Not only was she enjoying herself but her technique was good for a complete newbie. Emboldened by her attentions, I felt comfortable sharing bottled-up feelings that I tried to hide or deny.

"Oh, that feels good. You have no idea how many nights I imagined you doing that to me." I moaned.

Without looking up, Paula paused her sucking. "You fantasized about me a lot huh?" she asked before wrapping her lips around my nipple again.

I moaned and arched my back, loving the feeling of what she was doing to me. "All the damn time. Me kissing you. Making out with you. Going down on you." I stammered, having trouble concentrating.

As if taking it as a cue, Paula kissed down my bronze torso until she was face to face with my most intimate vulnerable spot. Just seeing her between my legs gave me an intense thrill, especially as she looked up with those amazing eyes, eyes filled with love as well as deep desire. She wanted this as badly as I did. Straight girls don't eat pussy, but Paula was about to.

I felt her lips and tongue touch me and take a tentative lick. Not moving from her position between my legs, she said, "Damn you taste fucking incredible!" Less than a second later, I felt Paula's tongue wildly gyrating tongue exploring every part of me that it could find. Touching. Tasting. Eating. Devouring. The whispers started again but changed a bit, adding even more thrill to the moment.

...between your legs

...between your legs

...she's between your legs

...she belongs between your legs

...she belongs to you now

I looked down at Paula, eagerly sucking and licking my pussy, eyes wild with wanton lust, sapphic lust, lust for me. The intensity of her stare and her licking made my body seize up instantly, hips bucking and legs flailing, my inhibitions gone.

"Oh fuck yes yes yes, Paula, cumming for you...fuck...fuck...mine...you are all mine now..." I moaned and screamed out, the power of my orgasm overpowering me so much that I almost blacked out. From my straight best friend, who had never so much as touched another, no less. I couldn't honestly say she was a pro or anything, but I was overcome by how amazing it all was.

Paula moved up the bed and laid on her side, signaling me to spoon her, which I was all too happy to do. I kissed her cheek and held her tight. "You ok, chica?" I asked her. Of all the nicknames I had ever given her, chica had never been one of them, but it felt right.

She chuckled in response. "Chica, that's fun, sexy even. But I am more than ok, I am fucking fabulous. I do have one question for you, please take it seriously." she said in a playful voice.

I kissed her ear and smiled. "Of course, what's the question?" I asked.

"Will you marry me? I already have the dress."

Of course, I said Yes!

Over the three months that followed, the two of us worked feverishly to create a dream wedding, which included the beach at that same resort as our venue. When the big day arrived, we opted to get ready in separate rooms, out of sheer nervousness. I stood in front of the full-length mirror in my suite, adjusting my floral crown, because my wavy hair was just being stubborn. When it finally stayed in place the way that I wanted, I heard a knock at the door. I frowned. Who the hell can that be?

"Come in. Don't worry, I'm decent!" I called out, noting the irony in the statement.

I heard the door open and close, but the identity of the intruder stayed hidden because of the privacy partition that had been erected as part of the preparations. I heard a suppressed chuckle and was shocked when Jackson, Paula's ex, stepped into the room.

"Well, I am certain we could debate that," he said with a friendly smile. When Paula told me that he insisted on paying for the wedding, I was flabbergasted. What I learned later, however, was that he did so over the objection of his parents, which certainly changed my opinion of him. What I didn't expect was for him to show up as a guest.

"I don't think I have thanked you enough for all of this," I said, turning to look him in the eye.

"It's nothing, believe me, and the least I could do," he replied

"Well thank you all the same."

Jackson smiled and took in a deep breath. "You look absolutely beautiful, Carlotta, and I mean that," he said slowly.

His unexpected compliment made me suddenly self-conscious, forcing the blood to my face. "Th--thank you." I managed to stammer out, then asked, "Why are you here?"

"Straight to the point, I have always liked that about you," he responded, still in a friendly way.

Feeling awkward, I turned back to the mirror for a moment, in a rare moment of having no idea what to say.

"I have a special request from the bride--er--the other bride."

His announcement surprised me and only served to confuse me even more. "Um, what?" I asked, composed enough to turn and make eye contact now.

"Your fiancee asked me to be her man of honor, well, that's how she described it anyway. Definitely nontraditional," he explained.

Paula had told me that she had a surprise for me, but never in my craziest imagination had I expected something like that. "Wow, that's a huge ask of her, and of you," I said, fearing I was overstating the obvious.

Jackson ran his fingers through his hair as he chuckled. "Not really, it kinda completes the circle in a way," he said.

"You are seriously messing with my head right now," I said, still bewildered.

"And you are making me super nervous here. Look, I am here to escort you down the aisle, and I have no ulterior motives. Truly."

I am going to kill you, Paula, I said to myself. Outwardly, I simply replied, "Uh huh."

Jackson sighed. "Look, I figured out some things after Paula and I split up. I do love her, and always will, but I think I figured out early on that she would never truly be mine. I was an ass in being so insecure about it, but seeing how the two of you are as a couple made me rethink everything." he explained.

"Ok," I responded, feeling less anxious now.

"The two of you have this bond that I could never compete with, and looking back, it was more than just friendship. You two were made for each other, and I am man enough to admit that. Plus it put my parents in their place which I never managed to do myself.

"Huh?" I asked stupidly.

Jackson broke into a huge grin that made him look like a little boy who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "My mother had it in for Paula from day one, and my dad wasn't much better. Plus they are a bit homophobic, so it was a real gut punch. They still can't get their heads around it, it was pretty awesome!" he said, laughing openly now.

"Wow!" I replied, having no idea what to say.

"Carlotta, it's my honor. I am happy for both of you. Maybe a little bit sad for me, but seeing you two so deliriously happy made me realize I can have that someday too, with the right person. And Paula is your right person." Jackson said, sounding like he had rehearsed the whole speech beforehand.

"Well I am speechless, but smart enough to say thank you. Really. Thank you." I said, looking him in the eye.

"Just introduce me to one of your cute friends and we're even." he joked.

"Sure enough."

"Now let's go get the two of you married. Ready to go?" Jackon asked, offering me his arm.

"Absolutely!" I answered, taking his arm as he started walking. A short time later, the two of us started down the artificially created aisle. The sound of the wedding march was in my ears as I caught sight of my soon-to-be wife smiling and holding her hand out to me.

So yes, I was the bridesmaid, so to speak, but I got the bride!