Always a Bridesmaid Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for her hands and held them together above her head, causing her to gasp. I always wondered if she had a submissive streak, I said to myself as I formed my lips to her again, nibbling at her bottom lip before exhaling a breath into her. I broke the kiss again and began kissing and nibbling her neck and ears, making her body arch and press more against mine.

"Oh fuck that drives me soooooo crazy." Paula helped.

I chuckled a bit as I resumed my work on her sexy neck, increasing the pace and actions. "Ohhhh I know, baby. I know every secret kink, every turn-on, and every fantasy you have. And exactly how to make your body scream." I rasped, sinking my teeth gently into her neck, drawing on it.

Paula's body spasmed and shook in response. "Oh shit" she said, almost screaming. Knowing how sensitive her skin would be after that, I began to kiss and work my tongue over the spot, making her thrash about to the point she nearly knocked me off of the bed. I resumed kissing her lips and felt her mouth open, inviting me in.

I pulled back all at once and shook my head. "No, babe, not yet, you need to let yourself feel just this right now. All in good time." I said, almost scolding her. I knew that the foreplay was driving her crazy and that she wanted more, which pleased me, but I wanted the orgasm to be incredible and memorable. Just the gyrations of our bodies were adding to the sexual tension, a tension I wanted to control with just the right assertiveness. I moved my knees on either side of her to keep her pinned and resumed making out with my increasingly not-so-straight friend. I continued to make out with her, periodically returning to her neck and whispering knowing it would wind her up all the more. The longer it went on the more our lips got frenetic, so it seemed right to move it up a notch.

I slipped off of the bed got on my feet and beckoned for Paula to join me, slipping my arms around her as we swayed to the now-silent music. I gently guided her lips to my neck, ensuring that they touched my skin before I said anything. "Your turn, love. Kiss my neck." I purred into her ear. I knew this was an entirely foreign idea to her, but I was equally certain that she would love it.

"I...I don't know what to do," she said quietly.

"Yes, you do. Kiss my neck like you kissed my lips." I coached, moaning as I felt her timidly begin to work on me, gaining confidence rapidly.

"Oh mmmmmm you are a natural. Don't stop." I said, my head spinning when I remembered that my straight best friend was making love to my neck. As she continued, I very slowly began unzipping the back of her dress, letting it fall to the floor. I stepped back for a moment and shed my dress as well, leaving us both in very sexy lace underwear that I knew would be discarded soon as well. Glancing down, I could see was soaked, probably the wettest she had ever been. I certainly was.

I sat down on the bed motioned for her to straddle me, and smiled at her as I felt her knees slide up against my hips. I could feel the searing heat between her legs, making me even more turned on than I was already. Without saying a word, I began kissing her again, which she eagerly reciprocated, lips wetly sliding and grinding against the other. I parted my lips and let my tongue barely touch her lips, signaling that now was the time for that.

Paula responded like her mouth was a trap that had been sprung, opening wide and offering me her tongue eagerly. Sliding mine alongside hers, I began tasting every bit of it that I could reach, eventually withdrawing mine, coaxing hers to follow, which I had every reason to expect she would. Sure enough, hers followed mine past my teeth and at that moment I wrapped my lips around her tongue and began sucking.

In response, I heard an intense guttural moan vibrate my lips as my girl signaled the utter rapture that she was feeling, making me wonder if she was close to an orgasm. At first, I thought that it was impossible to make her cum from what I was doing, but decided to give it a shot. I increased my sucking motion so that her tongue was moving back and forth and then teased it with my tongue intermittently.

Paula gyrated and gripped my body with her hands as I assaulted her mouth, moans reverberating off the walls as her hips moved, trying to grind herself against me. I could feel her burning need and frankly, it was pretty damn sexy, but a climax didn't seem to be in the cards no matter how hard I tried. She pulled back, panting heavily, trying to calm herself a bit, worrying me that this was frustrating her.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked, grabbing her hand and kissing it.

"Yeah, just....fuck I am so turned on...so...fucking hot...I need to...cum..." Paula panted out in syllables.

A good lover always reads the terrain and adjusts tactics when necessary, and this was certainly an appropriate time. "Well, that's good because I want you to cum for me!" I said emphatically, shifting my body so my leg was between hers, making me moan when I felt her wet pussy on my hip.

"Oh...my...shit...I can feel you...." Paula began.

"Wet pussy. You aren't the only one in need. I want us to cum...together...or close." I said, face red with desire. Gently, I grabbed her hips and began grinding her against me, making her yelp for a moment.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that feels good. Yes yes yesssssssssssssss." she crooned, now grinding her pussy on me all on her own.

"Better than the hot tub?" I said, now beginning to grind on her hip.

"Oh you have no idea!" she answered, nearly breathless.

"Then tell me, baby. Share it with your lover" I said, hoping to reinforce our bond.

Paula moaned loudly as her pussy kept grinding on me somewhat frantically. "Gawd Carli, my sin is on fire and I ache everywhere, I need to be touched and my pussy needs to explode Fuck! I fucking need to need to cum!" she shouted, fully in the throes of heat.

"And I will make you cum. Your orgasm is mine. You belong to me now."I said, shouting back and gyrating even faster.

"Yes...I am yours." Paula said through gritted teeth, obviously approaching her climax. She started to lean her head back and close her eyes, but I stopped her.

"I want you looking in my eyes as you cum for me," I said, trying not to sound like I was ordering her, but asking.

Paula locked her eyes with mine, her lust-filled expression directed at me, consuming us both, her hair now wild and unrestrained. She wanted this, needed this, needed me, as a lover and not merely as a friend. Damn, she was hot, a wanton sex goddess fucking my body like she was born to do it. Moments later, her body began shaking, her eyes staying with mine until she was so overcome she had to close them.

"Oh....oh fuck fuck FUCKKKKKKKKKK Carliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" she screamed as her body gyrated and twitched violently. Hearing my secret crush shout my name during her climax turned me on so much that a few thrusts of my hips were all it took to release my own. I grabbed Paula and pulled her body against mine as I moaned, gasped, and patted, until my own orgasm began fading, leaving us in each other's arms trying to catch our breath. We both flopped over to one side, still locked in a tight embrace, intertwining my leg with hers as if to complete her binding to me. We fell asleep like that for at least an hour.

I awoke first, with most of the buzz of the evening gone but the room still saturated with the scent of sex. Paula was still in my arms but had turned on her side as we spooned one another. Not moving, I tried to remain perfectly still so she could still sleep, but secretly wanted to see her face looking up at me. About five minutes later, I felt her stir.

"Carli?" she croaked out.

"I'm right here, hun," I said, squeezing her tightly.

Paula let out a deep breath of relief. "Good, I was worried this was just another one of those sex dreams and it never happened." she intoned.

"Oh trust me it so happened!" I said, kissing her head, realizing that the statement could refer to either time we had made love.

Paula was quiet for a few moments as if gathering her thoughts and measuring her words carefully. "Ok. Good," she said.

I sat up, not quite sure what to make of it. "Good? What do you mean by good?" I asked, sitting up, an anxious feeling making my chest tighten.

Paula's perfect breasts quivered as she rolled onto her back and looked up at me, biting her lip for a moment before speaking. "Well, it's hard to put into words, but I had plenty of pleasure with guys, nothing bad there. But...after the dreams started, there was something...missing there. Nothing I did could recreate it, which sounds damned idiotic since it was just in my head. But...this..."

I nodded, adding, "...is different."

Paula sat straight up and put her hand on my cheek, which she had done before but never like that. "Not just different, Carli, but like the feeling in the dreams, like it resonates with me on a level I can't even express," she said softly.

"But it's real. This is real."

"Exactly!" she said with a grin.

Something about that beautiful smile just got to me and I pushed her on her back and straddled her naked body. I slipped my hand over her breasts and cupped it, making sure my touch was light and sensual. Paula's eyes went wide and then closed as she let out a moan that seemed to take her entire breath to finish.

"How does that feel? Good? Sexy? Real?" I asked in a breathy whisper, making sure I avoided her nipple.

"Mmmmmmmm very," she responded.

"How does my touch feel?"

"Ohhhhhhhh amazing, the best. Better than anyone else ever did." Paula gasped, squirming. I had lots of experience on how to read a woman's body, and there was no doubt that I was not just pleasing her, but doing so at a level far beyond anything she had ever felt. I was binding her very self to me, and I knew it, and she did on some level too.

I waited for about two minutes before changing how I was touching her, and when I did, my thumb grazed her nipple. Her body trembled visibly, which made me do it again, eliciting the same response. Shifting my position, I lowered my head to that same breast, letting my long wavy hair fall on the outside areas of it, tickling the skin. I planted kisses all over her breast flesh, blowing my hot breath on the skin, to drive her level of desire even higher.

"Fuck...what the hell are you doing to me?" she asked, the frustration dripping from her tone.

I paused the kissing for a moment, hovering my wet lips just above her nipple and breathed on it directly, making her squirm again. "I am making love to you, showing you the amount of pleasure your sweet body is capable of. How nothing else will ever feel as good, making you addicted to me." I said between breaths. I was caught up in the moment but was worried I might be laying it on too thick. Then, without warning, I lowered my mouth to her breast and lovingly wrapped my lips around the nipple.

"Oh fucking GAWD! Yes, fuck, yes suck me like that baby. Feels so gooooood." she said with a loud moan.

With her response, I began sucking on her breast slowly and rhythmically, intermittently working the nipple with my tongue, forcing unintelligible words to blurt from her lips. Each sucking motion made her body rise, pushing her skin against my mouth even harder. Maybe my memory was faulty, but I had never felt reactions like this from any other partner, which just made me more determined to continue.

I wanted her to climax like that, with me sucking her breast and my body on hers as much as the position would allow. I could try to do it all from nipple play, but without the benefit of experience, I had no certainty that it would work. No, nothing could be left to chance, I had to do things that I was certain would bring her release. I gently placed my free hand on her flat tummy and began sliding southward, a move that left no doubt as to the destination, which received no objection. As I reached her pussy, I discovered it was positively dripping from the foreplay, making it easy to sink two fingers inside. Paula's back arched upwards, moaning so intensely that I doubted she could form any words at that moment.

I curled my fingers a bit and easily found her g-spot, tapping it once and making her jump, before moving my fingers in and out gently. I found a certain irony that a lesbian maid of honor--me--was now fucking the straight bride, who was loving every bit of it. Technically with the wedding being called off, it wasn't really true, and a bit of a trope, but the thought just inflamed me all the more because of the naughty taboo of the thought.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh like that. Fuck me, Carli!" Paula growled, grabbing and pulling at my hair.

Her begging was music to my ears, and at the rate she was writhing an orgasm was going to hit her any second without a bit of compassion or mercy. It wasn't long in coming, and her body stiffened and arched backward in a way that would have made an Olympic gymnast feel inadequate. Rather than moaning or screaming like before, Paula's mouth was wide open with brief staccato "Uh" tones escaping as she shook like a human earthquake. It seemed to carry her along in waves, one, then a second which lasted for a few moments, and then a third that made her let out a shriek, before sinking back down.

I released my lips from her breast and leaned up on one arm to look at her. She had placed one hand over her eyes, mouth open, chest heaving with continued deep breaths that made me worry she would hyperventilate. After a little time passed, she managed to say, "Well I lied."

I knew her well enough that it wasn't straight girl guilt talking, her tone was too aroused and playful for it to be that, but I decided to play along anyway. "Um, ok, lied about what exactly?" I asked.

Paula sat up and looked at me with a wide grin and giggled openly. "I thought the hot tub orgasm or the ones in my dreams were the best, but that last one topped them all!" she answered, licking her lips.

"Well be sure to leave me five stars on Yelp, okay? Gotta protect my reputation!" I said, slapping her thigh so it jiggled.

"That was pretty incredible," she said, starting to get up.

Seeing as she liked some forceful play, I pushed her back down on the bed, making her yelp. "Oh, I am so not done with you, baby," I said, sternly but playfully.

Paula laughed but didn't fight me at all. "I'm not sure I have it in me," she said, shrugging.

"Ohhhhhh that sounds like a challenge. Maybe even a bet!" I said, wiggling my eyebrows and making her laugh.

Paula's eyes were still smoky and filled with desire, so she was more open and playful than I expected her to be. "Well, If I win, you have to wait on me hand and foot all day tomorrow!" she said, trying to imitate my eye wiggle.

My mouth was watering so much that my libido did the talking, much to my regret. "If I win, you get that pretty face of yours between my legs and go down on me," I said, blushing right after I said it.

"That was too over the stop, I'm s--" I began.

"Agreed," she said, straight-faced and then smiling.

"Pauls, that's a huge line to cross for a straight girl. I wouldn't want to push you into something you didn't want or were not ready for." I said. Inwardly, I was thinking, You and your big fucking mouth.

"I think we are way past that by now, babe. Unless you think you're gonna lose?" she said, laughing and winking at me.

Damnit, checkmate, well done. Maybe you are a lot more ready than I thought.

"Challenge accepted, though I get rewarded either way."

"Do your worst, big talker!"

I lowered my lips to hers, content to taste her mouth and tongue for a minute, and then kissed the spots on her neck that I already knew wound her up. "Once I get my tongue in your sweet juicy pussy, not only are you going to scream my name, you are going to crave it." I purred, kissing down to her collarbone, sucking on it before nuzzling between her breasts, licking them, and sucking her nipple for a few seconds, making her tremble. Before I left the spot, I planted my lips on the lower outside area of her breasts and sucked in, gently gnawing on the skin until it was very red. I had marked her, which we both knew, but in an area that would be concealed unless she was naked.

I kissed down to her midriff, tonguing her navel for a few seconds before settling between her legs and sliding my hands on the sides of her ass cheeks. Her womanhood was overheated and oozing copious amounts of pussy juices, and her scent was incredible. I found my self-control weakening as I breathed her in, the essence pulling me in like a moth to a flame. I stopped and gently blew on her slick labia and clit that was already engorged, making her shake and gasp.

Knowing I would be unable to utter a word within moments, I spoke. "You are mine now," I said huskily. The whispers in my mind started again as I touched her pussy with the very tip of my tongue.

...she is incredibly sexy

...be very convincing

...between her legs

...between her legs

...you are between her legs

...convince her

...make her yours

Paula tasted as heavenly as I remembered, maybe even better since she was a full participant and had come twice already. I licked every part of her labia, her clit, and all points in between before gripping her ass and plunging my tongue inside her. As I moved it in and out her hips slowly moved in response, forcing my tongue deeper where more delicious nuances of taste emerged. I slowly but firmly tongue fucked her pussy, causing her hands to find my head and push me even harder against her. Suddenly she felt like some ancient goddess of lust possessed her body, revealing a side of her I had never seen, and no one else had either.

"Fuck yes, baby, eat me, eat that pussy. She's yours, just yours, and needs your fucking awesome tongue. Make her crave you and only you. Fuck me senseless, Carli! Now Do it! Fuck me!" she shouted, louder than I ever thought possible.

I rubbed my nose on her revealed clit, not wanting to take my tongue from inside her, making her go crazy on my mouth, grinding into me, fucking my face with a fervor I had never expected from her.

"Oh FUCK!" Paula screamed, yanking on my hair, holding me in place to keep me from escaping, as if desperate to keep our bodies connected while she rode out an orgasm that seemed even bigger than the previous ones. I knew then that she had never felt anything even close to that before, and never would with anyone else, but that didn't make me feel like I had conquered her or something; it made me happy that I could please her so completely.

I was so aroused that I thought I might split in half, but my desire to stay close to her was strong enough to keep it at bay. I climbed up next to her and tucked her face into my neck, stroking her hair until her breathing started to even out. I made no rush to stop our snuggling, content just to let her feel--really feel--her connectedness to me.

"You ok, Pauls?" I asked her, not moving.

"Uh-huh. Wow, Just fucking wow." Paula said in a half-whisper.

I knew we had been playing around but I had no intention of pushing her into eating me out, I did think it would be too much too soon. I had time, and lots of opportunities in the future for that to become a reality. Slowly, I watched Paula sit up and look down at me with an enormous smile on her face.

"Your turn," she said matter-of-factly.

"No, babe, we were just playing around, I don't expect you to...well...you know," I said, sincere but the thought of initiating her into full sapphic passion almost made my eyes cross.

"I love you, babe, I always have but I had no clue how deep the feelings were until now. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you," she said, eyes wide and lip quivering.