Always Belle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's cool Eva. I'm not mad or annoyed. If anything, I hate that I didn't apologize to you sooner, for how I left things. Dick move on my part."

"You know Ken, I really didn't think you'd text me again..."

"Why's that?" I asked, puzzled.

"Just a feeling I guess."

Eva stared at me, like she was drilling a hole into my soul. Suddenly, she leaned in for a kiss, our lips touching, taking me by surprise.

"Wow... What was that for?" I asked, pleased nonetheless.

"It was my own test," she said with a mysterious smile.

"Did I pass?"

"You're a nice kisser... but results are still pending," she grinned, examining me up and down.

Unsure how to take that, I resorted to humor. "So um, is there really a Smoothie Shack up there or is Nina just giving me more shit?"

"I promise you, it exists. I'd walk with you there but Nina would just make you go back a second time, to 'repent' properly."

"That's probably true," I chuckled.

"Get yourself a green smoothie, they're pretty good. Just don't be gone too long." She winked at me, then started walking back toward Nina.

I took a second, relishing the view of her adorable stride. Then I rushed up the stairs, an extra pep in my step.

***

"So that's two smoothie bowls and a..."

"A green smoothie." I repeated my order to the slow male employee manning the Smoothie Shack.

"That'll be $35."

"Damn, 35?!" I blabbed out loud.

"Hey man, I don't set the prices."

I reluctantly forked over two 20s and he handed me a 5 in change. My wallet was feeling so anorexic lately. I badly needed a job!

The college-aged guy followed up, "I'll have these out for you in like half an hour."

"Jesus, that long?"

"I got other orders in front of you."

"I don't see anyone else here," I countered, passive-aggressively.

"Bro, I got mobile orders queued up the ass. Relax, I'm one guy doing all the work."

"I'm just eager to get back to this girl. She's waiting for me," I reasoned.

He ignored my plea, perhaps rightfully so.

Now I felt bad. So I withdrew the last bill in my wallet, that 5 I'd got as change, dropping it into the tip jar, making sure he saw me extend my olive branch. "Hey man, sorry for being a dick."

"Appreciate the tip."

I noticed a circle-shaped tattoo on his arm, half covered by his t-shirt sleeve. "Hey, is that a Real Madrid crest?"

He looked at me, then his arm. "Yeah, you a supporter too?"

We fondly exchanged names. Greg and I spent minutes going on about our favorite soccer club. He told me that Enriqué was dead weight, not scoring enough. I whined that the fullbacks, Jardines and Alvarez, weren't feeding him good service into the box. We had a friendly debate, in the end sharing a laugh about the sad state of our team's current struggles.

"You know what Ken, you're a cool guy. After this order, I'm gonna jump the others and work on yours."

"Oh shit dude, thanks!"

"Of course, I gotchu!" Greg started tossing sliced fruits into a blender.

A portable speaker in the shack started playing Enzo's song 'Sandy Portrait,' which Greg took note of. "Bro, you an Enzo fan by any chance?"

"I just went to his concert actually."

"Dope! Did you see him down on the beach?" Greg then mindlessly switched on the blender.

"Wait you mean Enzo's here!?" I yelled over the loud crackling noises.

He turned the blender off momentarily. "My fault bro, what'd you say?"

"Did you just say that Enzo's here, at this beach?"

"Yeah, he's basically a regular. He's here with his lady. But it's weird. They're here with other hot girls. Models, probably. In my opinion, the blonde one's even hotter than Enzo's girl. The brunette with her wasn't bad looking either."

Sirens went off in my head. "Greg, where'd you see them?"

"They picked up smoothies here not too long ago. Damn, that blonde one though. I feel like I've seen her in swimsuit ads or something. Anyway, I don't even know why Enzo's girl would want hot bitches around her guy to begin with."

"Do you know what part of the beach they're posted at?" I tried to mask my enthusiasm.

"Probably down over that way." He pointed to his right. "Wait, you're not gonna creep on them or anything are you?"

"Nah, I'm chill dude. I'm just curious," I lied.

"Whatever you do bro, just don't scare Enzo away from Marityma. I need his return business. He's a helluva tipper!"

I looked at the tip jar, where below my 5 dollar bill sat a 20, probably Enzo's.

"Hey Greg, I just remembered I gotta make a long phone call. You don't have to skip the queue for my order anymore."

"Oh. You sure bro?"

"Yeah. I can afford to wait."

***

I swiftly left the Smoothie Shack and crept along the edge of the bluff, frantically scanning the beach below. It didn't take me long to spot Belle and Vi sitting on a large blanket in their bikinis, next to Enzo and his girlfriend Lana.

To my surprise, Iris Hill was also with them, a model who I knew of only because she'd done a sexy lingerie ad with Belle, one I had jerked off to a decent number of times.

From a discreet distance above, I crouched down to make myself small. Pivoted behind a wooden stanchion dug into the ground to conceal myself. I stared at the group of five, specifically noting that Lana was nested between Enzo's legs, holding onto his forearms wrapped around her, seemingly marking him as her property in front of the other women.

Thinking back to what Greg had mentioned to me, I tried to pinpoint Lana's motivations. Why would an attractive woman, in her own right, tempt fate by having gorgeous models around her boyfriend? On the one hand, maybe she wasn't the jealous type. Maybe she was simply friends with Belle and Iris.

But I dwelled on the territorial way Lana held her boyfriend's arms. It was telling. This shit felt psychological. Like she probably got off on flaunting her man in front of beautiful women. Teasing them, that they could get close, but couldn't have her Enzo.

Then I watched Lana mysteriously whisper something in Enzo's ear. The singer then reached behind him and brought out a ukulele from its case. He started playing it and harmonizing. I could faintly make out the melody to From Lana with Love, the song that he had debuted at his concert, inspired by its namesake.

Interesting. Even from a distance, Lana's smug expression was evident. She wanted to show off the song her boyfriend had written for her. Holy shit, I think I was actually right about Lana's possessive nature, my theory validated!

For the next 20 minutes, the group just chatted, looking like they were enjoying each other's company and the view of the ocean.

I checked the time on my watch. I didn't know how much longer I wanted to stake out here. Glancing at the Smoothie Shack in the distance, I figured Greg was probably working on my order already. Eva and Nina were still waiting for me too, which I kept front of mind. I was conscious of doing wrong by Eva again.

Belle then abruptly stood up, picking up a frisbee and waving it around to the rest of the group. Enzo, Lana, and Iris nodded their heads, standing up as well.

In contrast, Vi remained sitting, not looking interested, yet was able to convince Iris to stay and chat with her. Vi then demonstrably did a pushing gesture with her hand, telling the others to play further away from her and Iris. I couldn't read Vi's lips, but I imagined she had warned the couple that Belle's aim was terrible.

Enzo, Lana, and Belle then isolated themselves a comfortable distance away. Like a moth to a flame, I mirrored their movement, creeping along the edge of the bluff on bent knees and a crouched back, hiding behind another stanchion to observe them.

The trio had formed a triangle, maybe 20-25 feet apart, with Belle instructing Enzo to stand next to the rocky slope below me, while she took up a spot nearest the shore, Lana offset to the side.

My senses were tingling. Suspicious, I rotated my chin back toward their base, checking in on Vi, who was just casually chatting with Iris.

When I turned back to the trio, they were harmlessly tossing the frisbee around. Something for sure felt like it was brewing here, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Nice one babe!" Enzo shouted to Lana when he caught her throw.

I checked the time again. Since I'd left the shack, 30 minutes had elapsed. My order was surely ready to be picked up. I knew I couldn't spy on Belle all day.

-Ken, head back. Frisbee throwing isn't going to transform into some beach orgy.

-How do you know?

-This isn't a porno! People just don't fuck on a beach, out in the open.

-It's a private beach though...

-Are you fucking dense? You're not thinking logically. Do you want to lose Eva's trust permanently?

-Obviously no!

-Then you gotta return to her! Eva'll think you ditched her again. Head back!

-Shit, fine, you're right...

As I started to lift up from my squatted position, I suddenly heard Vi shouting Lana's name, causing me to drop back down.

Vi was waving her to come back to their area, looking eager to tell her something. In response, Lana gestured to her frisbee-mates that she'd be right back.

Enzo looked at Belle, curious if they should walk back as well. The model shrugged and continued to toss the frisbee, flicking a perfect throw that glided straight into Enzo's hands. The singer threw it back, not as crisply. Belle then flicked another nice one, smoothly arched, landing directly at his chest.

When Lana reached their blanket area, Vi had scooted over, making room for her, situating Lana's back to Belle and Enzo. Vi then proceeded to passionately talk about something, placing a palm on Lana's knee, doing extra work to hold her attention. Damn, something definitely felt fishy here...

I immediately shifted my eyes, catching Belle tossing a hideous wobbler way over Enzo's head. The frisbee landed on the rocky slope below me, the disc perched too high for the singer to reach up and get.

I remained still as a statue, overlooking the duo, wondering what they'd do next. Belle scurried over to Enzo, looking apologetic. They both stared at the frisbee, trying to assess their options.

"Nice throw," Enzo said sarcastically.

"We can get it. Go stand over there in that clearing, then you can boost me up. I'll grab it."

I watched Enzo slide over into an alcove that lined up with the frisbee above, interlocking his fingers, gesturing for Belle to step onto his hands. She held onto his shoulders, then pushed her foot off of his palms with a high knee lunge, rising up to easily retrieve the frisbee.

"Got it!" She landed softly back onto the sand, next to Enzo.

"Good job. Who said models are too dumb to problem-solve," he quipped.

"Ass." Belle lightheartedly punched his chest.

Enzo gently held onto her wrist, staring her down, a knowing grin on his face. "You threw that last one on purpose. Don't lie."

"No I didn't..."

Enzo sized up the alcove, as did I. They were both tucked inside, hidden from view from the others. I quickly glanced at Lana, who looked deep in conversation with Vi and Iris, clearly preoccupied. This was all starting to seem meticulously choreographed...

Enzo continued, "We can't Belle. You know we can't. Lana's right there."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just playing frisbee."

"Sure you are." Enzo pulled Belle closer to him so that their bodies now rubbed up against each other. He grabbed a handful of her ass and squeezed her full breast over her bikini top. Given an inch of privacy, the guy couldn't help himself.

"What happened to 'we can't' huh?" She teased, bringing her fingers over his crotch area.

"We won't. I just need a sample." Enzo slowly peppered light kisses along her bare neck. Belle didn't stop him, letting him enjoy her body.

Enzo looked desperate for more. "Come over to my penthouse Wednesday night."

"Can't. I've got dinner plans."

"With your new fiancé?"

"With my crew. I've got a shoot that day."

"Come afterward."

"It'll be late."

"Who cares." Enzo guided Belle's hand inside his trunks.

"What about Lana?" Belle asked, beginning to stroke him steadily.

"Fuck that feels good," he said, distracted.

"Focus En."

"Yeah, Lana'll be there too."

"So, what does that mean then, we get to share you?" She chuckled.

"Only in my dreams. Lana's got me on a tight leash. She doesn't share, but she likes other women around us. She's taunting you and Iris, if you couldn't tell."

"It's cute and kinda obvious."

"Are you jealous?"

"Please," she scoffed, "I'm happily engaged."

Based on her tone, I could tell Belle wasn't lying. It was just so jarring to hear her say those words as she continued stroking another man's cock.

"Whatever you say Belle," Enzo responded. "Just come Wednesday. We'll have some real fun. We'll do karaoke, drinks, maybe some party favors."

"We'll see how long my dinner goes." Belle withdrew Enzo's needy hand off of her chest, which had found its way inside her bikini cup.

"So you'll come over?" Enzo asked, persistent.

"I know you won't stop until I say yes. So fine, I'll stop by. How's that?"

A happy Enzo loudly slapped her butt, then nudged her out of the alcove. Forgoing any more frisbee tossing, the pair walked back to their base, a comfortable distance apart.

Checking the time, I recognized I should've left long ago. I rose up and jogged away, digesting all the juicy bits of info I now had.

***

As I hurriedly swooped by the Smoothie Shack, Greg told me my order had been waiting for a while. I thanked him and he bid me farewell with a Real Madrid chant.

I rushed back to Eva, descending back down the stairs, seeing the girls in the same place where I'd left them. Then my eyes widened. Hey, was that Colin?!

Nina shouted my way as I approached. "About time Kenny boy!"

"Cuz!" Colin quickly stood and dapped me up.

"Dude, thought that was you!" I exclaimed. What were the odds that I'd randomly bump into my cousin here.

"Whatcha got there?" He eyed my green smoothie. "Man I'm so thirsty, can I get some of that?"

I gladly shared my drink and he consumed basically half of it in one long sip.

"Colin, let's take a dip!" Nina grabbed his wrist and started pulling him toward the water.

My cousin handed me my smoothie back, before being whisked away, giving me and Eva some alone time, both of us sitting on her beach towel.

"Thanks for the snacks Ken." Eva placed the paper bag beside her. "For a second, I thought you got lost. You were gone a super long time."

"There was a crazy amount of orders. Only one guy was working."

"Was it Greg?"

"Yeah how'd you know?"

"He is pretty slow. Well, glad you found your way back."

"So when did Colin get here?"

"Not that long ago."

"How'd he get through the gate?"

"Nina probably gave him clearance."

"Oh, when she was speaking to that attendant earlier?"

"Not sure." Eva shrugged her shoulders.

"I didn't even know Nina knew Colin," I harmlessly commented.

Eva's eyes dropped to the paper bag, taking her time to reach inside and retrieve her smoothie bowl. "...I think they go to the same college or something."

In the distance, Colin and Nina were trying to dunk the other in the water.

Sipping on my green smoothie, I noted, "They're pretty flirty. Looks to me like something's going on between them."

"Nina thinks he's cute. She likes guys like him."

Guys like him. That was probably code for tall and fit. I watched my shirtless cousin easily carry Nina like she weighed a feather, playfully dipping her into a crashing wave, prompting her to bang his chest in laughter.

"So were you and Colin close growing up?" Eva asked me, bringing a spoonful of blended fruit to her mouth.

"We kinda drifted a bit when I was away for college. But yeah, we grew up as two boys close in age, so we're pretty tight. We probably have more in common than he does with his sister Roux."

"Oh my god!" Eva shrieked, staring toward the water.

I turned to see Colin standing on the shore without clothes on, arms out in defeat, his private parts swinging free in the open. A giggly Nina was trotting back our way, holding my cousin's board shorts in her hands. Thankfully, no one else was close enough to witness the public indecency.

Nina returned to me and Eva, braggingly holding Colin's shorts like she'd won a game of capture the flag.

"You guys are too much!" Eva told her, before returning her eyes to Colin. He was now walking back toward us, at least doing us the courtesy of cupping himself, though struggling to contain it all with one palm.

"Let's get outta here, I'm hungry!" Nina told Eva.

"But I got you a smoothie bowl," I argued.

"I need a real meal!" Nina replied with emphasis.

Colin returned to us. "Wait, are we leaving? I just got here."

"We're gonna grab a bite!" Nina mercifully gave him back his shorts.

We all watched my cousin casually half turn to put them back on, basically in front of us.

"Now I'm craving something meaty and filling," Nina said, winking at Eva, the latter turning her face away, trying to stifle a grin.

Colin offered his two cents, "Hey, I know a bomb burger spot nearby called Bitchin' Buns. The type of place where the cheese basically oozes out. Fuck, it's so good. Then you gotta slurp it up before it drips everywhere and makes a mess."

"Love it, we're going there! Right now!" Nina declared, hypnotically gazing at my cousin's body. She then turned to Eva. "Here's what we'll do E: Colin and I will take the scenic route, then you and Ken can take my car."

"But Eva doesn't drive," I said.

"You don't say!" Nina sarcastically shot back.

"Wait Neen, you're trusting Ken with your car?" Eva replied, taken aback. "But you treat it like it's your baby."

Nina tossed me her keys, shooting me a menacing glare. "Don't make me regret it Kenny boy."

***

After Eva loaded our towels into the trunk of Nina's fancy SUV, she curiously opened the rear door on the passenger side, confusing me.

"Hey, you're not gonna sit in the front with me?" I asked her.

"Can you come back here Ken? I want to show you something."

I joined her in the backseat from the driver side, closing the door behind me. "What's up?"

Eva ogled me in silence, a smoldering fire in her eyes...

Oh. I see.

She wasted no time. Eva brashly leaned into me, pressing the back of my head against the car window. We made out intensely, like animals in heat. Her tongue felt so soft as it lapped mine. I felt her back, her shoulders. She was so warm. I was hard in no time.

She paused our kiss, bringing her lips to my ear. "Do you wanna see them?"

I greedily nodded, whispering, "Yes..."

Eva scooted back to give me a full view of her body, bringing her hands behind her back, maintaining eye contact. She untied her cotton top and slowly slipped it off of her shoulders.

Fuck me. Her huge breasts were a thing of beauty. I watched as they jiggled subtly, perfect natural globes made by god to be groped. I reached out and squeezed them to my heart's desire.

She placed her hand over my hard-on. "I want to see you."

"Okay," I whispered, suddenly feeling self-conscious, considering she had just seen Colin's.

I pulled the elastic band of my shorts down, showing Eva what I was packing, avoiding her eyes, in case she was let down.

Spit landed in her hand as she wrapped it around my hardness, beginning to slowly stroke me, sending me over the moon.

"Do you have a condom Ken?"

I had wanted my first time with Eva to happen down the line, after we'd built something wholesome over time. Yeah, fuck that! In this moment, my cock only had a one-track mind. Pulling my wallet out, I fished a condom from its folds while Eva continued sensually jerking me.