Always Belle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning back on his forearms, he watched Belle standing before him, sashaying out of her low-cut skirt, stretching her figure-hugging top up and over, revealing ivory-colored nylon underneath.

Belle walked over to his dresser and opened the top drawer, like she knew exactly where to look for what she was looking for. She took a condom wrapper, and flung it onto the mattress.

Enzo griped, "Really? You're gonna make me wear one in my own bed?"

"En, I don't know where your cock's been. I hope Iris also makes you wear one. For her sake."

"You're funny," Enzo mocked, reluctantly putting on the rubber. "You're lucky I'm addicted to your pussy."

Belle climbed onto the bed and straddled him in reverse cowgirl.

Enzo gripped her hips. "Ride me good baby. Lana doesn't know how to fuck like you."

"Don't be an ass." Belle pulled her panties to the side, and rubbed his cock head along her slit.

"Give it to me." Enzo ordered.

"Stop talking."

"Then fuck me good, shut me up."

Belle held the base of his cock, dropping her pussy onto it, exhaling as it entered her inch by inch. She flipped her lengthy blonde hair over her back, beginning to ride him steadily.

With hands on her waist, Enzo dictated her rhythm, guiding her hips up and down, getting Belle's ass to wondrously jiggle every time she landed on his pelvis.

They fucked in that position for minutes, truly a sight to behold. Two beautiful, public figures coming together, like a mash-up between great musicians, incapable of making bad music. I kept a steady pace with my own stroking, knowing that there was more to come.

At some point, the pair switched positions, with Belle now on her back, spreading her legs for Enzo.

He spoke, "No. I want you from behind, I cum too soon when I face you."

"That's what I'm banking on. I'm trying to get back to Vi," she quipped.

"Bitch," Enzo chuckled, taking the jab in stride.

The model grinned, happily shifting her body into doggy for him. She then peeked over her shoulder, watching Enzo as he penetrated her from behind.

"Face forward," he commanded.

"Make me."

Enzo couldn't help but smile at her playful taunting. He grabbed a handful of her blonde hair, twisting it around his hand, like a fork twirling spaghetti into a ball; He jostled her locks to get her to face forward.

In doggystyle, the singer proceeded to fuck Belle incredibly hard, pulling the reins of her hair, making her moan uncontrollably. Belle matched his ferocity by thrusting back into his hips, both of them looking like they were giving each other the roughest fuck of their lives.

The bedroom door then slowly inched opened, a sliver of light from the hallway catching the pair's attention.

Vi peeked her head in, "Do you guys mind keeping it down? There's someone sleeping nearby, if you forgot..."

"Noted," Enzo dismissively replied, continuing to slowly pump Belle's pussy.

"Belly, you okay?" Vi asked.

"Yep!" Belle breathed heavily, likewise maintaining her rhythm, backing her ass slowly into Enzo. "Almost done Vi."

"Some privacy please?" The singer lambasted their intruder.

Vi heeded his words, closing the door quietly, reminding me of when she had similarly done the same after his concert, standing outside of his dressing room while her friend and the singer had their fun.

Belle took the opportunity to change her position, now lying on her back, bringing Enzo's throbbing cock back inside her in missionary. She pulled him closer, his body weight on hers, holding his jaw with both hands, forcing his face up to hers. Enzo tried to escape, but she held his head firmly in place, making sure they maintained eye contact.

"I know what you're doing..." Enzo said, now delivering slower, deeper strokes into her.

"And?" Belle challenged him, her piercing blue eyes casting a magnetic spell.

He continued deep-stroking her in silence, a powerless expression taking over his face, unable to escape Belle's stare, looking like he couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Fuck... you win!" Enzo then grunted like an untamed beast, shoving his cock as deep as he could into Belle, ass muscles pulsating, emptying every last drop into his condom.

For my part, I had timed my ejaculation way better than my last time with Eva. I came under my covers at the same time as Enzo.

When the singer withdrew himself, he plopped down beside her, lying on his back.

"So that was fun," Belle amusingly commented, returning her panties back over her glistening pussy.

Enzo stared at his condom filled with cum. "That move should be illegal."

"What move?" Belle smiled.

"What move," Enzo playfully mocked her tone.

"Not a clue what you're on about."

"Uh huh, just like you were 'just playing frisbee,' right?"

"I can't control when you cum En. Sounds like a you problem," she said in jest.

"Whatever. I'm satisfied," Enzo scoffed. Clearly, Belle's searing eye contact was his weakness. He rolled off the greasy condom, glowing tip and all.

"I should go." Belle popped off his bed. "I owe Vi a return to her boyfriend."

"Wait Belle, humor me for a minute... Did you like Lana's cover of my song?" He randomly asked.

"Sure, she's a good singer. It's a cute song."

"You finished singing the lyrics for her. You can't tell me you weren't jealous."

Belle laughed out loud, like it was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. "Maybe Iris was, but not me. I just felt so bad for Lana when she forgot the words. I simply helped her out."

I could tell Belle was being genuine, despite Enzo's skepticism.

Unprompted, the singer then confessed, "You know, I wrote 'Late Night Dinner' about you..."

"Really?" She reacted, sincerely surprised. "I guess we did have our fair share of those back in the day."

"The lyric in there that goes 'tastes better than cherry pie.' Wanna take a wild guess?"

"Oh god, stop!" Belle cackled. "I don't want to think of my pussy next time I hear that song, or eat that dessert."

Enzo joined her in laughter, enjoying their back and forth. His gaze traveled up and down her body, looking suddenly ruminative. "Belle, why'd you have to move out of this building?"

"You know why En. I love Artie. Love the house we moved into," she answered resolutely, flashing him her engagement ring.

"You could've kept your unit here though."

"Not very cost-effective."

"We could've been having fun like this more often. I really do miss being your neighbor," Enzo said, a tinge of pathos to his tone.

"Don't get all sentimental on me En. We obviously still have fun," she brightly responded, untroubled. Belle began putting her clothes back on.

"When's the next time?"

"Maybe just worry about Lana waking up okay in the morning. It's adorable how much she loves you."

Enzo sighed. "Do I get an invitation to the wedding?"

Belle blew him a kiss, ignoring the question as she exited the bedroom.

Switching the feed to the living room, I observed Belle gesturing to Vi that it was time to go. Thankfully, Lana was still sound asleep on the couch. The two women then saw themselves out.

Satisfied, I slowly shut the lid of my laptop, feeling compelled to applaud to myself in bed.

My mind then wandered to the night of Uncle Artie's party, the idea of Enzo being the basement guy skyrocketing up the probability charts.

Then I thought of Devin's crusade. In the end, he was right after all. Enzo did have drugs in his unit. However, the recording didn't capture the singer executing a transaction. I doubted there was enough meat on the bone for my friend to blackmail Enzo. At least that's what I told myself.

I decided Devin wouldn't need to see the entirety of tonight's footage. When he would return next week, he'd see a clipped snippet waiting for him in a secure drive, showing Enzo opening a drawer full of white-powder baggies.

As for the Belle content, I'd let the cloud site's 24-hour storage cap eventually overwrite tonight's recording—after I extracted the relevant portions for myself first—you know, for science.

***