Always Belle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tearing the foil wrapper open, I realized the rubber in my hand was the one that Belle had given me in that shoebox. Suddenly, imaginary images of Enzo and Belle flooded my consciousness:

Standing in that alcove, Enzo'd be propping Belle's thigh up, using his other hand to pull her bikini bottom to the side. She'd hurriedly take hold of his cock, guiding it into her pussy, telling him to be quick. He'd start pumping furiously inside her, racing the clock, knowing Lana could return and catch them not playing frisbee.

I opened my eyes momentarily. The slippery condom was still in between my fingers.

"Ken, want me to put it on for you?" Eva asked, still stroking me. I could feel myself getting close.

Then a torrid visual took hold, of Enzo and Belle in the basement, the singer sliding his cock out of her mouth, prompting viscous cum to drip down her lips onto the pool table... Uh oh! My mental dam suddenly caved in on itself.

A heavy stream erupted from my own cock, spilling all over Eva's hand, getting on the fabric of Nina's car.

Motherfucking fuck, what the fuck Ken! A tsunami of shame and embarrassment washed over my being. I couldn't look Eva in the eyes but I could feel her staring at me for an explanation.

"Shit Eva, I'm so sorry..."

"Uh... it's um... it's okay." She immediately reached over the backseat, grabbing a beach towel to dry her hand. I watched her wipe the backseat's fabric. Nina would surely kill me if it stained.

I frantically caught my breath. "Um, shit, so what now?" I blurted out, hoping Eva would provide some tidy guidance.

Eva tied her bikini top back on, then maneuvered over the center console, quietly settling into the passenger seat. "Um, Nina texted me the address of the burger place. I can pull it up on my phone for you."

"Oh. Sure." I was awkward, feeling like a failure. I didn't know what else to say.

I just pulled up my shorts, took my place in the driver's seat, and started the car.

***

By the time Wednesday night rolled around, two days later, I told myself that if Belle found a way to spark some fireworks with Enzo tonight, then I'd happily "forgive her" for her indirect role in my premature ejaculation with Eva.

Since the beach day, I had built up a mountain of anticipation, fixated on the idea of my pending aunt-in-law and Enzo getting freaky inside his penthouse. She had, after all, accepted the singer's invitation to come over later, following her dinner at Seb and Rita's house.

In bed on my laptop, lights off and door locked, I stared at the live feed of the singer's unit, waiting patiently for Belle's arrival. At the moment, Enzo and Lana were sitting on their living room couch, banally watching television.

And speaking of boring, the spy cam recordings from the past couple of days were just as uneventful, revealing zero evidence of hard drugs or shady dealings, making me second guess whether Devin was talking out of his ass this entire time.

If anything, the recordings featured the couple's periodic sex sessions. But even their fucking was nothing to write home about, at least from the perspective that Lana was a lifeless fish in bed, not very vocal, and basically made her boyfriend do all the work.

My attention back to the live feed, I finally perked up, seeing that Enzo had suddenly sat up on the couch, reading his phone. Then he turned to Lana, saying something. I turned up the volume in my headphones:

"She's downstairs in the lobby. One of us should get her," he said.

"Alright, you go ahead," Lana replied.

"Be back in a sec." Enzo stood up, motioning to leave, but turning back to ask, "Babe, you're still down to party tonight, right?"

"Always!" Lana responded with aplomb.

Enzo smiled, then departed through the front door.

Here we go, this is it Ken! I slipped my hand underneath my boxers, mentally buckling in.

Five long minutes had passed. Jesus, how long did it take to escort Belle from the lobby? My dirty mind pictured her and Enzo conveniently getting "lost" somewhere in the high-rise, carving out fun time before having to deal with Lana.

For her part, Lana seemed unbothered. While waiting, she fiddled with her bra underneath her top, enhancing her cleavage. Then she fluffed her hair; also applied another layer of lip gloss. Jeez, all this focus on her appearance. I guess she wanted to look her best when she went head-to-head with Belle tonight.

On the feed, I heard the sound of a door opening. Enzo soon appeared within the frame, welcoming in... not Belle? The fuck?

In walked Iris, the other model present at their beach hangout. The dark-haired bombshell strutted into the unit wearing a sparkly black cocktail dress, looking sexy as fuck.

Lana stood up and politely greeted her, "Wow, look at you! Did you come from an event?"

"My agent had a birthday dinner downtown," Iris replied, taking a seat on the couch.

"No after party?" Enzo inquired.

"There was talk about a nightclub. But I wanted to do something more chill." Iris gazed at the singer with a certain look in her eyes.

Enzo generously poured his guest a red, then took a seat on the opposite end of the couch, carving a deliberate cushion of space between them.

I tracked Lana's reaction. She walked over to her boyfriend and sat on his lap—unsurprisingly. Already marking her territory.

"Got any candy?" Iris pointed at her nostril.

"I like your definition of chill," Enzo joked. He detached a pendant necklace hiding under his shirt, tossing it to the model.

Iris excitedly popped open the pendant, revealing a tiny spoon of white powder. She brought it to her nose and helped herself.

"Go ahead Iris, do another one," Enzo encouraged.

"Hey, what about me!" Lana whined.

"Later babe. I've saved the best stuff for you and me." Enzo wrapped a hand around his girlfriend's hip, kissing her cheek.

While Lana was preoccupied watching Iris enjoy a second serving, Enzo held his phone suspiciously close to him, typing into it with one hand.

Just then, a bell notification sounded.

"Your turn babe," Enzo said, getting his girlfriend to stand and walk over to the blinking intercom in the foyer.

Lana tapped the digital display on the wall, then said, "Be right back. I'm going downstairs."

After Lana departed the unit, Iris fervently scooted over, closing the gap between her and the singer on the couch. "Where's she going? Did she order some 'Late Night Dinner' for us?"

"Aren't you clever," Enzo blankly responded, acknowledging her corny reference to his song.

"How much time do we have?" Iris urgently asked, her tongue seductively licking the edges of her lips.

"Not nearly enough to do what you're thinking," Enzo coldly responded.

"Fine. Later then."

"We already fooled around on the freight elevator Iris."

"That was nothing Enzo! I want you inside me tonight." Iris brought her hand to his crotch, fingers sensually squeezing.

"Lana wouldn't like that," the singer replied, surprisingly sounding sincere.

"Okay so what, you don't want to do more?" The model firmly groped his bulge, tempting him to give in.

"Lana's coming back up. We couldn't do anything even if we wanted."

"You can't find a way to lose her? My pussy is yours tonight." Iris took his wrist, attempting to slip it under her dress, but the singer resisted.

"I can't just 'lose her.' Lana and I sleep here. My hands are tied."

"Ugh! Why'd you invite me here then?"

"What, I can't invite a friend over for some regular fun?"

"You're such a fucking tease!" Iris' pout and audible sigh was followed by her retreat to the farthest end of the couch, reviving the space between them.

The penthouse's front door opened soon after, with Lana stepping inside. "Hey y'all, look who showed up to the party."

In walked Belle, looking radiant in a white cami tank and a skirt that stopped way short of her knees.

"Hey pretty lady!" Iris eagerly stood up, her displeasure with Enzo quickly replaced by the arrival of a friendly face. She walked over to Belle, hugging her. "Missed you at Solomon's birthday."

"Ah I know," Belle replied. "I had a dinner of my own tonight at a friend's. How's Sol?"

"Let's just say it's best if you don't call him tomorrow. He'll probably be out of commission."

"Never out of commission as long as he's our agent," Belle joked.

"Touché," Iris laughed. "Enzo, don't be rude. How about offering our new guest some party favors?"

"Of course, where are my manners. I'll get more," Enzo offered.

"No, none for me," Belle declined. "It's been a long day. I'm just stopping by to say hi."

"Stopping by?" Enzo replied, incredulous. "We haven't even karaoked yet. At least have a glass of wine." The singer invited all the women to take a seat in the living area.

"Okay, maybe just one glass," Belle conceded.

***

Multiple glasses of wine later, the group remained huddled around the TV, singing karaoke song after song. Belle did a rock ballad and tried her hand at a Spanish number, Iris performed some pop classics, and Enzo sung some suggestive R&B hits.

"Babe," Enzo faced Lana, encouraging her. "You gotta sing at least one song tonight. Everyone's already done two."

"K I'm ready!" Lana looked confident, like she had been waiting for this moment to be challenged. She stood up and took the karaoke microphone.

"What song do you want to sing?" He asked, ready to input her request.

"Get your guitar babe!" She slyly grinned.

"Oh? For real?" Enzo looked surprised, but watched his girlfriend eagerly nod confirmation.

The singer grabbed an acoustic guitar from a nearby stand and sat back down, anxious to see where this was all heading.

Lana instructed, "Play From Lana with Love in C major."

"Really?" Enzo again looked shocked. "You even know the key you want to sing in?"

"I've been practicing," she proudly divulged. "With a private vocal coach."

I glanced at Iris and she hilariously turned to Belle, rolling her eyes.

On the other hand, Enzo's face was colored with excitement. "Babe, is this why you asked me for the demo after my concert?"

Lana ignored him, instead cutely counting down, "3... 2... 1..."

Enzo began finger picking the melody to From Lana with Love, his eyes locked with his girlfriend's.

When Lana began singing the first verse, it quickly became apparent that she sounded amazing! Enzo was in awe, smiling the entire time. As she continued, Lana impressively was able to hit the chorus' high notes. However, when she eventually got to the bridge, she stuttered, forgetting the words, prompting Enzo to pause his guitar.

"Shoot! Play it back again," Lana requested.

Enzo backtracked, restarting the bridge portion. When it came time for Lana's vocals to enter the song, she missed her cue, looking lost. "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm blanking on the lyrics."

"No worries," Enzo comforted her. "Babe, bridge starts off with: I melt when she kisses."

When Enzo restarted his playing, Lana missed her mark again, looking riddled with the yips.

The singer quickly recycled the chord progression, aiming to give his girlfriend yet another go. However, this time, Belle's singing voice took center stage: I melt when she kisses, warm when we're close, a white hot love, red as a rose. Blue when without her, I can't get enough, my emerald-eyed angel, sent from above.

To everyone's surprise, Belle continued until the song ended, impressively knowing the words to the new tune. Lana, on the other hand, looked like whatever the female equivalent of emasculated was.

Enzo admitted, "Wow Belle, I haven't even recorded an actual version yet. How'd you already memorize the words?"

"My friend Vi recorded you singing it at your concert. She's got it on repeat around my house," Belle nonchalantly stated.

"Not bad for a blonde," he said in good fun, before turning to his girlfriend. "Definitely not better than my Lana though. Babe, you killed it."

Lana arrogantly smiled, eager to eat up the acknowledgment. "En, why don't you bring out the good stuff now. I want to do lines with you."

"Fuck yeah!" Enzo placed his guitar down, energetically disappearing into a hallway.

I switched the feed from the living area to their bedroom. There, I saw Enzo springing toward a dresser, where he opened a drawer full of tiny white-filled baggies... Oh shit, Devin was right... I took a mental note of the abundant supply of drugs, then alternated back to the living room feed, curious how the women were now interacting.

"Your vocal coach did a great job with you," Belle kindly mentioned to Lana.

"She wasn't cheap but she's totally worth it. I can share her contact info with you, if you're interested." Lana looked like she felt obligated to extend the offer.

"Gurl please," Iris inserted, "Belly, you don't need those pricey lessons! You're already really good! Maybe when Enzo officially records that song, he'll let you lay down background vocals."

Lana looked annoyed when she heard that, her furrowed brows creasing lines on her forehead.

When Enzo returned, he plopped down next to his girlfriend, who looked like she couldn't be happier to latch onto him in front of the models.

He kissed her. "Thank you again for that rendition babe. I fucking loved it."

Lana smiled with tender eyes. "I love you."

Enzo smiled back, then brought a straw to a loaded platter, snorting one of its lines. He then presented his girlfriend with her share, getting her to lean forward to likewise partake. The pair fused into a kiss, turning it into a long makeout session. Meanwhile, Iris got bored and gravitated to her phone, while Belle indifferently finished what was left of her wine.

Enzo took a brief respite from Lana's tongue to address the models, "Ladies, hope you had fun. But I think it's time to call it a night."

"We'll see ourselves out." Iris keenly stood up, ready to bounce.

"You two drank a vineyard. Want me to get you Ubers?" Enzo asked.

"I already got one. It's nearly here," Iris said.

Belle added, "My ride's on the way too. I'll wait in the lobby."

"Bye girls. Thanks for coming over." Lana's tone was filled to the brim with condescension, like she had won the battle, defeating two models on her way to Enzo's bed.

Iris and Belle then waved goodbye, exiting the unit. When the door closed behind them, Enzo started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Let's go to the bedroom!" Lana excitedly suggested.

"No baby, I want you on the couch!" He implored. "Where our friends were sitting."

"Naughty! Love that!"

"First babe, can you grab the lube from our nightstand?" Enzo requested.

"We don't need it. I'm so wet for you En."

"I know, but I just like how it feels."

"Okay, those pants better be off when I get back." Lana speedily skipped into the hallway leading to their room.

While waiting, I watched a patient Enzo typing away into his phone.

A minute later, a thin bottle landed in his lap. He looked up to see a giddy Lana in just her bra and panties. Enzo placed his phone face down, giving his full attention to his lover now.

The singer quickly slipped his pants off, revealing his briefs. Lana, on the other hand, positioned herself on her back along the couch, legs spread open, inviting him to remove her panties. Enzo kissed up and down her raised leg instead, in no particular rush to take matters further.

As I observed Lana, I took note of her half-lidded eyes. I figured she was enjoying herself, but her hand came up to her forehead, worryingly.

"Babe, are you okay?" Enzo looked concerned.

"Shoot, are you feeling sleepy too?" She wondered aloud.

"A little bit. But I can still fuck."

"En, I think I drank too much wine. Or the coke's not kicking in yet."

"Oh no! Are you feeling sick?"

"No. Just really, really tired all of a sudden." Lana placed her legs down defeatedly. "Sorry babe, I think I might have to take a raincheck on making love tonight."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm so sorry En."

"Don't be. You look so comfortable right there. Hold on, I'll tuck you in." Enzo kissed her forehead, then grabbed a throw blanket nearby, laying it over his girlfriend. Her eyes were already closed, looking like she had knocked out in a matter of seconds.

Now a half-naked Enzo stood awkwardly alone in the middle of his living room, tending to his phone again.

Well shit, what an anticlimactic end to my viewing session. I was about to close my laptop shut but a knocking sound on the feed startled me. Enzo walked over to his front door, quietly opening it.

To my surprise, Belle was standing at the foot of the entryway, accompanied by Vi.

The blonde model looked confused. "Why'd you text me to 'wait' and 'come back up.' Everything okay?"

"Come in. Oh, you too Vi... You must be the ride."

"Nice to see you too Enzo," Vi sassily responded, noticing him in just his underwear. "Where's your restroom? Might as well pee while I'm here."

The singer welcomed the two women inside the unit, pointing Vi toward the hallway. Belle on the other hand, filtered back into the living room.

"Wow En, that was fast. No way you fucked her that good," the model joked, noting Lana asleep on the couch.

"She snorted a sedative," Enzo said so casually. Too casually.

"I'm sorry?"

"Earlier, when she and I did lines, I did the coke. I gave her something else."

"Are you out of your mind?" Belle shrieked, astonished.

"Shh! Calm down, she's safe. I tested it on myself. She'll wake up refreshed tomorrow."

"I don't understand? Why'd you do that?"

"Come on, you know why." Enzo shamelessly eyed Belle's body. "I told you we'd have some real fun if you came over."

"En! You can't be serious."

"I am."

"Why was Iris here then? Were you expecting a threesome?"

"I would've welcomed that! But Iris was my backup plan. Glad you texted me when you did though. You got here right on time."

"Wow En, so all this for my pussy?" Belle had a growing grin on her face.

"Only for yours—the best."

"You're something else," she chuckled, looking charmed nonetheless. "Points for creativity, I guess."

"Reward me."

"Bad boy," she said with a seductive slur. "You should be behind bars."

"Cuff me Belle." Enzo intensely stared at her, desperate to reel her in. "So, are we going to party or what?"

Vi eventually rejoined the pair in the living area, confused to have stumbled upon her friend pondering in silence.

Eventually, Belle spoke, "Vi, can you watch Lana?"

"Why, what's up?" Vi wondered.

"We won't be long," Belle simply said, using her eyes to communicate with her best friend.

Enzo interjected, "Speak for yourself. I plan to take my sweet time." He sidled up to the blonde model, taking her hand and slipping it under his briefs. He then addressed Vi, "Lana won't wake soon, but if she does, obviously don't let her into the bedroom."

Vi looked to her friend for confirmation, then turned back to the singer. "You don't think it'll be weird, if she randomly wakes up and sees my face?"

He snappily responded, "I dunno Vi, you're a smart woman, just make it seem like she's in a dream or something. Comfort her back to sleep."

Belle chimed in, slowly stroking Enzo inside his underwear, "Vi, I'll get you back home to Adam soon. Promise."

"It's cool Belly," Vi affirmed. "I've got your back."

"Love you," Belle thanked her friend. Then, with a hand still in Enzo's briefs, she dragged him by his cock toward his bedroom.

With my own hand, I swiftly pivoted to the bedroom feed, then furiously pumped lotion onto my fingers, darting the dollops under my covers...

***

Enzo was led to the foot of his and Lana's bed, the largest smile plastered on his face, even as Belle roughly pushed him backward onto it.