Always Belle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After unbuttoning his jeans, Darius slipped Belle's hand inside his briefs. Meanwhile, he pulled her breast out of her dress, bending down to bring his lips to it.

For way more than five minutes, I watched Darius and Belle go at it in silence, minus the sounds of her heavy breaths, the suction noises from his feral mouth. He had taken her other breast out, applying the same wet treatment.

"Don't bite," Belle said, continuing to stroke his cock.

"You love it. Your nipples are so hard for me."

"We gotta head back. You're taking too long."

Darius brought his mouth off of Belle's tits. He attempted to kiss her lips, but Belle swiftly turned her cheek, ducking his advances.

"Come on Belle, I need more if I'm gonna cum."

"No kissing!"

"Gimme something then, or we'll be here forever. Roux's gonna start wondering where I'm at."

"Fuck. Fine!" Belle relented. "What I'm gonna do next, this is a one-time-only thing, okay?"

I saw Darius' white smile shine in the dark night, looking forward to what she had in store.

Belle got on her knees and pulled his briefs down enough. She held his long, weighty cock and took a deep breath. Then she took him into her mouth, and began sucking him off. The sound of Belle's sloppy blowjob was music to my ears. She impressively got a good amount of him down, given his size.

Darius then brought his hands to the back of her head, which she promptly slapped away.

"What the fuck Belle, do you want me to cum or not!" He argued, annoyed by all her refusals.

Cock still in her mouth, Belle then took his wrists and returned his hands to her hair, ceding control. Gripping now with both palms, Darius purposefully face-fucked her at his own pace.

"Fuck yeah, here it comes!" He grunted.

Belle withdrew her mouth and aimed his cock away from her, jerking him off. I watched a stream of jizz splatter onto the tree trunk, painting it white. Either my eyes were playing tricks on me, or his hot spunk was actually steaming, rising off the wood.

"You suck cock so good girl, goddamn... You gotta come back to the lodge with me later."

"Good idea genius, I'm sure Roux would love that," Belle sarcastically belittled him as she fixed her dress back into place.

"At the rate Roux's drinking, she'll be passed out drunk soon enough. I'll have to carry her back to our room. I'll lay her down on the couch, while you and I use the bed."

"You're saying we'd fuck right next to your girlfriend. So logical. New York's mayor sure got himself a bright one," she ridiculed.

"He'd be an incompetent mess without me."

"Oh, so you're the 'real brains' keeping the city afloat then," she laughed.

Darius chuckled, zipping up his jeans. "Visit me in New York one day, you'll see for yourself. Or you can invite me to wherever you're staying tonight. We'll have more fun, then I'll tell you everything after. You won't believe half the shit I've seen."

Belle shot him a suspicious stare, yet carried a look of intrigue. "I'm going to go back inside. You do whatever you need to do out here to look presentable again. Then re-enter the bar in five minutes. Are we clear Darius?"

"Crystal."

***

Interesting, so Darius was the reason why Belle was late to the steakhouse yesterday. It explained why she had acted oddly toward him.

As turned on as I was about their coupling, I couldn't say I was totally surprised, with everything I'd seen Belle do to this point. Additionally, with her failed attempts to fend off Darius' urges, I could only wonder if she'd yield to him again tonight, or in the future.

After I finished my IPA, I returned to the first floor, where it was so packed now that I couldn't easily make out where my crew was. I bumped shoulders with others, trying to navigate past them in search of a familiar face.

Something out of the corner of my eye caught my attention, maybe 30 feet away. It was Eva. She was standing close to a tall, handsome guy who looked around our age, wearing an obnoxiously loud turquoise shirt. Their eyes were locked with one another's, engaged in conversation.

Eva swept her hair over her ear, sharing a flirty stare. The guy wasn't shy. He lightly caressed her arm, flaring up a whirlwind of jealousy within me. I quietly parked myself along a wall and watched them at a distance, wondering if god forbid, she'd bring him back to our room for the night.

The guy whispered into her ear, eliciting a tiny smile from her. She turned to face him, giving him a teasing head shake. Was she saying no to something? It looked more like she could've also been playing hard to get. My insides started to churn, feeling like that should've been me making the move on her!

A hand on my shoulder got me to turn around. It was Darius, who had his other arm slinked under Roux's, propping her up.

"Hey man," he said. "Your cousin here's not gonna last too much longer. I think we're gonna head back to our room."

"Don't believe him Ken, I'm perfectly fine," Roux tipsily slurred.

"You good with lodging?" Darius asked me. "She's probably gonna need to splay out on the bed while I take the couch."

"It's cool dude. I got my own room at the lodge. Thanks though," I replied, keeping in mind Darius' desire to fuck Belle next to his sleeping girlfriend.

"Ken!" Roux shouted. "Don't believe my brother when you see him. He cheated playing shuffleboard! He was taking water shots, I just know it!"

"Sure cuz, I believe you," I laughed, indifferent. "Where's Colin now?"

"Talking to that Nina girl. Over there!" She pointed to the far end of the bar.

"Alright Roux, take it easy. Drink a lot of water when you get back to the lodge," I said.

Roux then stepped closer to speak into my ear, "Fuck water, I'm going to fuck Darius so good when we get back. His cock is so big. It's true what they say." She then stepped back, drunkenly giving me the 'shh' gesture with her pointer finger over her lips.

"Dude Roux, TMI!" I chuckled, shaking my head in disgust.

Darius fist-bumped me bye and escorted his girlfriend and himself out of the bar.

I turned my attention back to where I'd last seen Eva. She and the guy were no longer there. Where'd they go?!

Not sure what to do, I made my way over to the other end of the bar, spotting Colin and Nina making out along a wall. Nina caught me in her periphery, then tapped Colin to turn my way.

"Can I help you Kenny boy?" She jeered. "Or are you just gonna stand there, enjoying the show like a sicko."

"Uh, do you know where Eva is?" I inquired.

"Living her best life probably."

I ignored Nina's snarky response, turning to Colin instead. "I think I saw Belle here. Did you know she was in Swantree Lake?"

"No. Are you sure it was her?" He looked clueless.

"Adios Kenny boy," Nina drunkenly interrupted. She took hold of Colin's hand. "We're going back to the lodge. You're on your own."

Colin shrugged his shoulders at me, basically wishing me luck.

***

Now all alone, I debated what to do next. I combed the busy bar for any sign of Eva or Belle. No luck. The loud music, combined with the clusterfuck of people, was amplifying my growing anxiety.

At this point, I had resigned myself to just heading back to the lodge, mentally preparing for the possibility of walking into Eva and the handsome "turquoise shirt guy," hooking up on one of our room's beds. What would I do if that was the case? Maybe I'd run away in shame, displaced like the sorry loner I was; I'd chill at a fire pit in the lobby, waiting until they were done.

On the other hand, perhaps Eva would invite me to stay. Maybe I could lie down on my bed, face the other way, while they played under the covers of hers. I'd be envious as fuck, but it'd excite me nonetheless.

I pictured myself slowly masturbating to their sounds, quietly ejaculating into my sheets when their sex ramped up to a climax. Would Eva kick him out afterward? Maybe they'd go again after half an hour. Maybe they'd eventually fall asleep in each other's arms, where I'd have to reconcile an awkward interaction between the three of us in the morning.

Then I saw the guy, in his ugly turquoise shirt, exiting the bar with Eva at his side.

-Follow his ass dude! He's gonna fuck your girl!

-Eva's not 'my' girl.

-But you want her to be. It's why you're jealous! And face it, you want to see her pussy get pounded, whether it's by you or someone else.

-You're a twisted fuck!

-Explain then, why your feet are moving right now. It's obvious what you want. Your erection's the compass, pointed in their direction. Follow it!

It's true, my feet were shuffling their way. I had my arms extended out, trying to carve space to pass others in pursuit of Eva. It took a minute, but I finally reached the front door. I exited the bar onto the sidewalk, scanning for the pair.

I looked down Main Street toward the lodge. No one was walking in that direction. I then spun my head the other way. Shit, there they were! In motion. A block away. Where were they going? His place?

I lightly jogged toward them, trying to be covert, keeping a safe distance. They took a turn off Main Street, walking up a slight incline into a residential area. I trailed them for five minutes, watching them walk hand in hand.

At one point, they turned a corner onto an intersecting street, where a tall hedge masked their bodies. When I made the same turn, I was surprised to see the guy suddenly up in my face, arms crossed, seemingly having waited for me. Eva was nowhere in sight.

"Hey bro, you following me and my girl?" He said intimidatingly.

"That's my friend you're with. I'm just worried about her safety," I contended.

A female figure then appeared from behind a sidewalk tree. But it wasn't Eva. Shit... It was a random woman, who shared somewhat similar features, also wearing similar clothes. Up close, I could see now how wrong I was.

"Do you know this guy?" The man asked the girl.

"Never met him in my life," she said with a squeaky voice so unlike Eva's.

The man then stepped up to me, palm over a closed fist. "I think you better leave bro. I don't need the cops to take care of you."

I backed up immediately, hands up in surrender. "Sorry! Have a good night!"

I started back down the street with my head down, feeling like a complete idiot. While walking, I began texting Eva where she was but was suddenly blindsided by a sharp pain. I had bumped my head into something, making me fall backward on my ass.

It stung like a bitch! I reached for my forehead as I looked up. I realized I had walked into a metal pole holding up a street sign. It read R Street...

Wait a second, was this the same R Street that Leon had said he lived on? I took notice of the shallow cul-de-sac, which had matched his description at the diner. At the end, there was a two-story, cabin-style house built with more glass and concrete than its neighbors. Shit, yeah, this must be his!

I walked toward the house, gently holding a hand to my forehead, cupping my wound in case it decided to abruptly gush red. I felt like I knew Leon well enough by now to at least bum a bandage and an ice pack from him.

When I reached his front door, I rang the bell multiple times, to no avail.

I curled around the side of the house, checking the open backyard in case Leon was out there. Nope. Just empty patio furniture and a pristine view of Swantree Lake. I felt like I had no choice but to return to the lodge. As I shifted my feet to leave, my eyes caught something along the rear façade. The sliding glass door--it was ajar.

***

After stepping inside the house, I returned the door as I'd found it. I shouted Leon's name. No response.

I took a second to scan my surroundings, realizing I had landed in a humongous bedroom, dim lighting already on. It featured a tall, 25-foot-high ceiling that sloped to a pitched point down the middle.

On one end was a wide king-sized mattress, on the other was the bathroom. I made my way toward the latter, wanting to check on my wound. After flicking on the light, I stared into the bathroom's vanity mirror, grateful that my forehead only sported a small red bump.

A white paper near the faucet caught my eye. It read:

Belle,

You and Sol drove a hard bargain! But glad we worked it all out (and squeezed in some fun in between). Feel free to stay as long as you'd like. Looking forward to seeing you at the castle soon.

I left you a private parting gift in the loft. Our little secret. Just click play.

Take care,

Leon

What was this gift? A video? And what loft? My mind immediately gravitated to the worst-case scenario, fearing that Leon had planned to expose me after all, sharing footage with Belle that showed me spying on her at Castle Slate.

I hurriedly flicked off the bathroom light as I exited, then scanned around, spotting a compact spiral staircase leading up to a dark loft area, directly above the bathroom itself.

After climbing its steps, I noted a couch and coffee table, a blank television sitting across. Shit, how was I supposed to "click play" on this so-called gift? Where was the TV remote?

Then I heard a noise on the level below. I crouched and peered through the loft's railing. The bedroom's wooden double doors on the far side had opened. In walked Belle, wearing the same dress that I'd seen her in at the bar. She closed the doors behind her, appearing distracted on her phone as she started heading in my direction. Fuck!

I quietly scrambled backward and tucked myself into a corner, behind a tall snake plant within the loft. I tracked Belle's footsteps with my ears. She had entered the bathroom below me instead, thank god.

To my surprise, a rectangle-shaped glass built into the loft's flooring had illuminated. The fuck? I realized it was a skylight, meant to feed natural light indirectly from the loft's panes into the windowless bathroom below.

I observed Belle through the glass; she was reading Leon's note. Shit dude, that means she's gonna come up to the loft! I then slinked back into my corner, anticipating her arrival to retrieve whatever this gift was. The bright hue coming up through the skylight went away.

Seconds later, as expected, I heard footsteps coming up the spiral staircase, getting me to control my breaths in spite of my beating heart.

I spied through thick plant leaves, watching Belle settle onto the loft's couch, smiling to herself. She then reached into a drawer in the coffee table and pulled out a remote, turning on the TV. I held my breath, hoping an image of me wouldn't show up on the screen. A video then played:

The Host had Belle's wrists handcuffed up high to the ceiling. She was on her toes, while he finger-fucked the hell out of her pussy. Older men stood surrounding them, touching themselves to the show.

Jesus, this looked like footage from the closed room at Castle Slate. I cautiously swayed my attention back and forth between the TV and Belle, wanting to track her real-life reaction. She had lustful eyes and a bent leg propped up on the coffee table, her fingers slowly strumming underneath her dress.

On the video, a now uncuffed Belle was being fucked in a standing position by the Host. At one point, he pulled out and ordered her on her knees, turning her face away from the older men. He lifted her mask, just enough to reveal her pretty mouth. Then the Host aggressively stroked himself, eventually blasting a heavy cumshot onto her tongue.

The Host then lowered Belle's mask back down, turning her nude body around to face the older men. He then waved them over, giving them some kind of go-ahead. I watched a handful of the men encircle Belle, jerking themselves off until they gave her a bukkake, completely soaking her chest from multiple directions.

The video suddenly cut to black.

"Whew! Hot!" Belle said to herself.

A knocking sound suddenly got both of our attention. Belle checked her phone, then made her way down the spiral stairs. I carefully crept up to the railing to observe her below.

She inched up to the glass door that led into the backyard, sliding it open, inviting the person to walk in. "Hey birthday boy..."

***

What the fuck. I had no time to process the scene unfolding before me. I remained still as a statue, quietly spying from the shadows of the loft.

"Glad you found the place." Belle warmly greeted Colin, sliding the door shut after he entered the room. "I left it ajar for you, in case you got here before me."

"Sorry if I was late," he timidly responded, his meek tone throwing me off. Colin awkwardly held his duffel bag with two hands. "I would've been here earlier, but Nina kept me longer than I would've liked."

"You're fine Col." Belle started walking toward the bed. "Just curious, are you and her an item?"

"It's just a casual thing. For me at least," he replied, still standing next to the sliding door.

"Tonight, did you two already..." Belle left the last part unsaid.

"No. Nina fell asleep in our room. She definitely drank too much."

"You yourself seem okay," she observed. "Except why are you so far from me? Come closer, silly."

Colin gingerly made his way over to her. "Um, I downed a lot of water shots. I feel good."

Belle then noticed his large bag. "Can't believe you lugged that all the way from the lodge." She stood next to the mattress, patting it, getting Colin to set his duffel atop it. "Nina must've thought you were packing for a week."

"She never saw my bag."

"Really?" Belle chuckled. "It's kinda hard to miss."

"I checked into the lodge separately. Had my duffel stored at reception."

Oh shit, I realized that Colin had lied to me. He said he had given his bag to the porter to bring up to their room. What the hell was so special about it that warranted deception?

"Come here handsome, give me a hug," Belle reached out with her arms.

Colin hesitated, but eventually met her embrace. She kissed his cheek, hugging him tightly.

"Happy birthday," she said into his ear. "I'm sorry I was late to the steakhouse yesterday."

"It's okay. You still made it. The cake was nice."

Belle leaned back from their hug, addressing him, "I got you a gift." She reached low next to the nightstand, picking up a wrapped present and handing it to Colin.

"Oh wow, thanks Belle! Should I open it now?"

"Mmhmm, go ahead," she encouraged, an expectant smile brimming on her face.

Colin hastily ripped the gift wrapper off and opened the box, withdrawing a white bra and panties.

"Do you like it?" Belle asked.

"I love it! The material's so soft."

"This one's special. I wore it in Paris recently."

He inspected the lingerie more closely. "What are these black scribbles on them?"

"These were signed by Enriqué. I know he's your favorite player."

Colin burst into laughter, confusing Belle.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"He's Ken's favorite player, not mine! Frankly, I think Enriqué is overrated."

"Oh! Oops!"

"It's cool Belle," he comforted. "I still love the gift. Thank you."

Belle looked relieved. "Another one to add to your collection. How many pairs of mine is that now?"

"Um, let me check." Colin reached for his bag and unzipped it, grabbing handfuls of lingerie and swimsuits and piling them on the bed. "I guess I have this many."

Good lord! There were like 50 pairs! The true scope of Colin's underwear fetish was finally dawning on me. I remembered when I originally caught him red-handed, taking one from Belle's bedroom. That day, he confessed that he and Belle had worked out an agreement, granting him access to her stash. But jeez, he had way more than I would've ever thought.

I couldn't believe he even had one now that featured my favorite player's autograph. Man, it was crazy to think, that Belle had Colin's fetish in mind all the way back when we were in Paris. She must've got Enriqué to sign her underwear after their romp at Rodrigo's house.