Always Belle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle's body started to convulse, her stomach rising off of the bed, screaming out her orgasm. Meanwhile, Colin withdrew his cock out and started shooting streaks of cum onto her back, then the bed.

I couldn't believe the scene in front of me--their simultaneous orgasms! My cousin, the lucky son of a bitch that got to fuck her ass. Made her cum from it too!

As she recovered, Belle watched Colin squeeze out the last of his load onto Leon's expensive-looking duvet.

"Wow... That felt incredible..." She panted.

"I fucking love anal," Colin smiled, catching his breath.

"The way you fucked me, it's got me thinking I should be doing this more often."

"Doing anal or doing it with me?"

"Maybe both!" Belle then walked on her knees toward Colin, presenting her back to him. "A little help please? Wipe your mess off."

"I gotta strip you first." Colin went ahead and unclasped her bra, tossing the lavender piece onto the rest of the pile. When he removed her panties, he then used it to wipe his semen streaks off of her back.

"Aw, why that one!" Belle reacted. "That was the special first pair, now it's all soiled."

"Just how I want it. I'm never washing it!" He grinned, getting Belle to giggle at his kink.

She then laid her head down, sighing an exhale. "Welp, that was a blast, in more ways than one. Now I'm beat."

Colin nodded in agreement, adjusting his body to lie on his back, looking spent as well.

Belle cozied up to him, reaching for his opposite hand. She then pulled his arm with her as she turned on her side, getting him to spoon her. Belle rested his palm on her bare breast, encouraging him to gently thumb her nipple.

She then flicked a switch on the nearby nightstand, which turned off all of the dim lighting. I ended the recording on my phone, feeling like I must be close to hitting my device's storage limit. How many gigabytes of Belle did I have at this point?

For a second, I thought Colin's hand movements signaled a precursor for round three. But no, the pair were breathing calmly now, settling in for the night.

I pondered what I should do now. I could tip-toe down the spiral staircase, sneak out the sliding glass door into the backyard. But it felt too risky, considering I'd have to pass directly in their line of view. One wrong, creaky step and I'd be caught dead in my tracks.

Playing it safe, I retreated back into the corner of the loft, next to the tall snake planter. I felt bad for Eva, wondering if she was fighting sleep, waiting for me. I hoped to see her soon. For now though, I figured I'd get a little rest, then take my chances when the coast was clear.

***

I felt sunlight hitting my eyelids, disrupting my sleep. My drowsy mind scurried for a plan, knowing that morning was the ideal time to sneak out.

However, when my eyes finally adjusted, it was still dark in the room, confusing me. I realized the light was actually coming from the loft's flooring. I crawled toward the skylight, seeing what the deal was.

A naked Belle was sitting on the toilet, with Colin standing over her. She was hungrily sucking his cock. I checked the time on my phone. It was 3:19am and they were still engaged in shenanigans.

I couldn't help but wonder how this scene came to be...

I imagined Belle had woken up in the middle of the night to pee, accidentally waking Colin as well. He would've followed her into the bathroom, boasting an erection that had formed in his sleep. Cock in hand, he'd walked straight up to her on the toilet, threading his hardness past her lips, no words spoken. She'd happily accept it, no hesitation.

I refocused on the actual events happening below me. Colin withdrew his cock and started stroking himself. Belle opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out. Her other hand gravitated to his balls, gently pulsing and pulling at his sack.

The sound of Colin's grunt traveled beyond the skylight, reaching my ears. Spurts of cum, in smaller amounts, landed on Belle's tongue. She swallowed his load, then took hold of his cock, putting it back in her mouth, cleaning him off.

The two exited the bathroom soon after and unceremoniously returned to bed. I spared a minute of my attention, waiting to see if they'd have a conversation. But no, they simply went back to sleep.

I returned to my corner, reassuming my uncomfortable resting position.

It was odd. Nothing was said between Belle and Colin during this entire exchange. Did that really just happen? It all felt surreal. Like a dream.

***

I awoke again, this time to the sound of birds chirping. I rubbed my eyes open, confirming that the early morning sun was indeed starting to seep through the loft's windows.

Now felt like a good time to slip out. I peered beyond the loft's railing, assessing their situation on the bed. Luckily, they were asleep on their sides, a thin sheet partially over their bodies, with Colin as the big spoon.

I quietly stood up and stretched my achy limbs, cautioning myself to tip-toe lightly on the steps of the spiral staircase. I glimpsed Belle and Colin again, suddenly realizing something--they weren't sleeping at all.

He was spooning her, but his hips were subtly moving back and forth. Jesus. I quietly returned to a prone position, wondering if I'd ever find my way out of this room.

Belle tapped Colin's arm, telling him to move on top of her. He adjusted his body, entering her from missionary now. Resting his weight on hers, he began making out with Belle, getting her to wrap her legs around his ass, her arms around his back.

Colin sensually fucked Belle for minutes, until he tensed deep into her, letting out a final groan. He withdrew his cock and turned onto his back, chest rising and falling.

"That was nice," Belle said, sounding tired. "Anything come out?"

"Maybe a handful of drops."

"Five times in a night will do that."

Five times?! I had only counted four to my memory.

Belle turned to face him. "So which one was your favorite?" She curiously asked, being playful.

"All of 'em!"

"Humor me. Pick one."

Colin looked lost in thought. "Um, I guess I liked when I took you in doggy. I was rough but you handled it surprisingly well. You didn't really scream."

"I was trying not to wake the neighbors. They already hate the person who lives here. But yeah, my poor pussy felt your force. Loved it. I came pretty hard that time too."

Shit, how could I have missed that! What ungodly hour had it occurred? Man, if I had known that a sex marathon was in store, I would've packed Devin's spy camera with me!

"How about you Belle?" Colin followed. "Favorite?"

"The Lotus was nice. So was the anal. But if I had to pick one, I'd choose the first time, when I rode you for a hot second. Literally."

"Oh god, fuck that!" Colin winced in embarrassment. "That time should be stricken from the record."

"So adorable, how nervous you were," she giggled. "I really enjoyed taking care of my cute, widdle Colly-boo."

"I hate you," he said affectionately.

Belle cutely grinned, taking a second to admire my cousin's body, before staring into his eyes.

Colin returned her gaze. "In all seriousness, this has been the best birthday gift ever. Thank you so much."

"You're very welcome! I had a lot of fun."

Colin inched closer, kissing her shoulder. "Belle... I want to fuck you every day."

She subtly backed away, suddenly looking introspective. "Col... I know you're an adult, but 21 is still so young. Still a lot of growing up for you to do."

"What are you saying, that this was only a one-time thing?" Colin said with a solemn tone, trying to read between the lines.

"I didn't say that. But you understand right, that this can't happen all the time."

"I know... And I know you love Uncle Artie. I love him too, in a different way obviously."

"Okay, I'm glad we're on the same page there." She reached forward and stroked his hair.

Colin then stared at the ceiling, snickering to himself.

"What's funny now?" Belle asked, amused.

"It's just ironic, how I ended up the one in bed with you."

"As opposed to who?"

"Ken," Colin plainly said. "Growing up, when we were in high school, Roux used to tease him all the time for having a swimsuit poster of you in his room. She'd always tell him 'in his dreams' whenever we hung out at his parents' house."

"Ken's never told me about that."

"I mean, why would he? You'd probably judge him."

"No I wouldn't," Belle rebutted.

"Well, you didn't hear that story from me. Ken might kill me if he knew I told you."

Belle gently rubbed his chest, nodding her head.

"So, about Ken..." Colin delicately segued. "He's never tried anything with you?"

Belle took a moment to respond, longer than I would've preferred, gathering her words. "He's been a gentleman. I love having him around the house, and..." She paused, seemingly tongue-tied.

Colin stared at her, allowing her to finish her thought.

She revealed, "And I'm going to miss him a lot, when he eventually does decide to move out."

Colin took a beat to let Belle's words settle, realizing she was being heartfelt. Then he jokingly added, "So when he moves out, can I move in?"

Belle smiled, "You mister, are certainly never moving in. Now that would be a dangerous predicament," she said, a lighthearted tone.

"We'd break the world record for sex," he laughed.

"I don't doubt it! Horny boy."

"Horny man!" He clarified. "I'm 21 now."

"Oh right, how could I forget." Belle rolled her eyes. "In any case, you are most definitely staying at your dad's place for the foreseeable future. Save some money. Finish college. Get a good job. You know what, that should actually be the criteria before I let you fuck me again."

"That'd take forever!" Colin whined.

"Exactly!" She playfully tickled his sides, getting him to pinch her nipple in turn, the both of them play-wrestling like on a playground.

"Wait Belle, can we do it one last time? Before I have to head back to the lodge?"

"Breakfast first. You have no idea how hungry you've made me." Belle sat up and jumped off of the bed. "You're helping me cook. We'll eat, digest a bit, then go again in the shower."

"Can we skinny dip in the lake a bit before showering? I want to finger you underwater, see if I can make you cum from it."

"Are you crazy, the water's so cold this time of day."

"C'mon, live a little! Old lady!" He teased her.

"Wow, you did not just say that! I'm 27!"

"So yes to skinny dipping then?"

"Okay fine, yes! So I can drown you!" She giggled, grabbing a swimsuit from the pile and putting it on. "Now get your butt up and head to the kitchen. I need calories in me, said no model ever."

Colin giddily bounced off of the bed and put some boxers on, then followed Belle out of the room, closing the double doors behind them.

I waited a solid couple of minutes, then descended the spiral staircase, making my way toward the sliding glass door facing the backyard.

Before stepping out, I took one last look at Leon's bed, seeing stains and wet spots all over the sheets. Colin's collection of Belle's lingerie and bikinis was still scattered in a pile, alongside his duffel bag. I stared at it way too long, as if to seriously convince myself that yes, this all really did happen.

***

On my chilly walk back to the lodge, I was curious how Colin would react if I were to text him right now.

I decided to be bold, shooting him a message: "You good dude? Just checking in the morning after."

I waited a minute. No response.

I texted again, fabricating a lie to provoke an answer: "Nina knocked on the room Eva and I are in. Asking where you were."

Colin immediately texted back: "Hey cuz, I woke up early to walk around the lake. I'll be back at the lodge soon. What'd you tell Nina?"

"I said you probably went to the diner to gobble down hangover food. I think she believed me. She said she was going back to your guys' room to sleep."

"Weird, Nina never called or texted me. My bad if she woke you and Eva up. Anyway, when I get back, we can go to the diner for real if you want. Talk to you soon."

On the remainder of my walk, I had a lot to think about. I had witnessed Belle with many different men at this point. But this affair in particular had hit a little too close to home, considering it involved someone who was the closest thing I had to a brother.

For one, I was trying to reconcile feelings of distrust. Colin had lied to me about having his duffel bag brought up to Nina's room. Then I thought back to our exchange at Moosejaw, right before Nina dragged him out of the bar. Colin had said he didn't know Belle was even in Swantree Lake. Lie! His bag was deliberately packed for this occasion.

For her part, Belle purposely misled to me at the diner, claiming that it was "pure coincidence" that she was here on business. I could see her having convinced Colin to schedule his birthday plans in Swantree Lake last minute, which would've allowed her to negotiate with Leon during the day, then conveniently have fun with my cousin at night.

Was I jealous of Colin? That he and Belle had the relationship that they did? I would've liked to say no, but I knew denial was more than just a river in Egypt. To Belle, I was merely a "gentleman," not anything remotely sexual. At the very least, I guess I felt entitled to a hint from her, one that would've lent me an opportunity to sleuth, pursue, and watch her getting fucked last night. But no, not this time. Not for this special occasion with my cousin.

I thought about how long ago they might have considered even having this tryst. Was it days in advance? Weeks? Months? Years?! I'd probably never know the answer. The only definitive thing I knew was that if this was really their first time, then Colin wasn't the basement guy--if that meant anything at all to me at this point.

***

I slid a magnetic keycard into its slot, stepping foot into a room I had booked but hadn't yet entered. I half-expected Eva to be lying side-by-side with a random guy, but that was the furthest thing from true. She was there by herself, sleeping soundly on her bed.

When I retired onto mine, my mattress' springs made a creaking sound. I looked at Eva. Her eyelids were flickering open.

"Ken?" She groaned.

"Hey Eva," I whispered. "Sorry for waking you."

She stretched her arms out. "What time is it?"

"Almost 6:30."

"Are you okay? Your forehead's red," she observed me with sleepy eyes.

"I'm fine."

"Can you come over here please?"

I made my way over to her bed, lying down over the sheets, while she remained snuggled underneath.

She confessed, "Hey, I'm sorry about texting you that last night."

"It's okay. I know you were drunk."

"Yeah, but... I wasn't though... Ken, can I be honest with you?"

"Of course."

"I have feelings for you... I still do... Never stopped."

Hearing her actually express those words felt like a tiny miracle inside me.

She added, "You don't have to say if you don't feel the same."

I looked within to carefully craft my response, reminded of the fact that every time she and I had an opportunity to become closer, it was always preempted by my voyeuristic pursuit of Belle. I wondered if I could ever allow myself to prioritize Eva, sustain my focus on something real. Pure. Mutual. What would it take, or take away? Could I ever have my cake and eat it too?

"God, not again," Eva sighed, noting my silence. "I can take a hint. I'll stop."

"Eva... You were right..."

She stared at me perplexed. "Um, about what?"

I continued, "The AC's made it pretty cold in here. And these sheets, they are way too thin. I think I should get under the covers. With you."

Her eyes magically lit up, processing my words, a close-lipped smile starting to curl.

"I feel the same," I warmly added, sharing a smile of my own.

I got under the covers with Eva, both of us now lying on our sides, facing each other.

There was a symmetry to our body positions, our timing now aligned. Our hands started to roam, lips meeting to touch; articles of clothing, slowly peeling off, with nothing and no one, standing in our way. Finally.

***