Always Belle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle looked shocked. "You're insane, why'd you bring these all to Swantree Lake?"

"I don't know..."

"Did you want me to wear some of them?" She suggested more than asked.

"I guess."

"Sure, I'll indulge you," she grinned. "Which one first?"

"Um..." Colin was now on the spot, trying to decide amongst the various fabrics. "Maybe the one you just gave me?" He handed her the white pair.

"Alright birthday boy, get comfortable. I'll be back." Belle then took the white garments and crossed the room into the bathroom below me. I noticed the rectangle in the loft's flooring illuminate.

Instead of peering down the skylight, I focused on my cousin instead, more curious to gauge where his mind was at. Colin sat on the edge of the bed, anxiously fidgeting. He only kicked off his shoes, looking around the room in awe, as if he couldn't believe he was here.

Colin's current demeanor was so unlike what I knew him to be around women, which was confident to the point of being unbothered. Here though, he looked shaky, tentative.

The skylight turned dark in my periphery. Belle then reappeared below in just the white bra and panties, walking toward Colin, a subtle runway strut in her hips.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked, noticing that only his shoes were off.

"Yeah, um," he croaked, dry-mouthed.

Belle took a second to read him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hey. Nervous?"

"A little," he admitted.

"Not the Colin I know. Talk to me."

"It's just... I've..." He struggled to articulate himself. "I've been fantasizing about this. For years. In every scenario, I was in control. But now that it's here, my mind isn't sending signals to my body or something."

Belle softly placed her hand on his chest. "Your heart's beating crazy. Relax Col, it's just me." She then dropped her fingertips to his crotch, feeling around a gigantic bulge. "This seems to be working just fine though. Did you have a release today?"

"I've been saving myself."

"I see, so you're just a little amped up. That's normal," she warmly conveyed. "Okay, I want you to lie down, ease in, I'll take care of you. Shirt off first."

Colin did as he was told, removing his tee and laying it aside. I watched Belle's eyes fixate on his six-pack, before roaming over his defined chest, his toned arms. He then laid his head on a pillow as Belle helped him slide his pants and underwear off, revealing a large erection, getting Belle to widen her eyes.

She confessed, "I can't believe this is the first time I'm seeing this big, beautiful thing. You should be proud of it."

"Um, thanks."

"Tell me, is this moment what you wished for when you blew out your candles?"

"More like what I wished for every day since we met," he candidly confessed.

"You aren't happy we waited until your 21st?"

"I think I would've preferred doing this regularly by now," he replied, trying to be polite.

"So impatient," she giggled. "A life lesson for my future nephew: some things are worth the wait."

"Can I ask, why'd you make me wait so long?"

"To punish you a little," she said teasingly. "Maybe teach a young man like you some restraint, discipline."

"What'd I do?"

"Don't play dumb," she smiled. "Getting handsy with me at a family gathering was risky. You know that you know better."

"No one saw."

"In any case, you've been a good boy since then, I'll admit. You deserve your real gift now."

Belle then bubbly positioned herself between Colin's legs, lying on her stomach, eyes pointed forward at his. She flipped her hair to one side, flirtatiously staring at him. "Ready?" She asked.

Colin gulped, his stiff body language still signaling jitters.

Belle's hand then traveled to his rock-hard cock, gripping his base. She slowly brought her lips to his tip, teasing around it, circling her tongue around the head.

"Belle, that feels so good. You gotta stop though," Colin warned.

"Why? I just started."

"Because I'm already close. I don't want to, you know, so early."

"Okay. Let's do this instead." Belle crawled on her knees, planting her legs on the outside of Colin's hips, positioning her pelvis right over his throbbing cock.

She took hold of his shaft and pulled her panties to the side, then began grazing his underside against her slit, being careful not to agitate his sensitive tip. "How's that?"

"Your pussy looks like heaven. Better than I ever imagined."

"Wait until you feel inside me. I think you'll love it." Belle continued to stimulate his length, occasionally bumping it against her clit. Colin looked hypnotized as she spent minutes teasing him, a slippery sheen coating his underside.

At one point, Belle stopped, getting him to look up at her. She lustily whispered, "Col, I'm so wet for you... I want you in me."

His face lit up like a Christmas tree. He sprung for his bag, withdrawing a condom box.

Belle quickly pinned down his hand. "Don't be ridiculous, it's your birthday."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Don't you wanna feel me raw?"

"Yesss," Colin breathily let out.

Belle shared a seductive grin, then focused her attention back on his cock, her delicate grip sliding up and down to gauge how full he'd fill her.

Kneeling over him, she steadily dropped her hips, guiding his tip past her folds, penetrating her slowly. Belle let his girth stretch her opening, his length sink in deeper, inch by inch, until it no longer could.

"Fuck you're big," Belle exhaled. "I love how you feel. How's it for you?"

"You're so tight. I don't know how long I can last," he said, restless.

"Just relax, let me do the work," she soothed, getting Colin to nod in approval.

Belle rode him slowly, her pussy leaving just his tip in each time she rose. She placed her hands on his abs for balance. "Deep breaths... Still with me?"

"Mmm," he let out, trying to keep his composure.

"I'm gonna go a little faster. Just breathe."

Colin complied, his hands fumbling, not quite knowing where to place them.

Belle lifted and lowered, riding him gently, establishing a rhythm. She then took Colin's hands and brought them to her chest, encouraging him to play with her breasts.

His face looked pained, like he was struggling to keep it together. "Fuck Belle, I don't think I can--"

"Easy Col... Relax... Breathe with me."

"I'm sorry! I can't!" He thrusted up with his hips, eking out a groan, his cock pushed up as deep as it could go. When Colin finally opened his eyes, he looked totally dazed, seeing stars.

Belle, on the other hand, wore a look of understanding, realizing that he'd just shot his load inside her.

"I'm so sorry Belle..."

"You're fine Col," she warmly said, caressing his stomach. When she lifted her pussy off his dick, a thick string of white goo stretched from his tip to her folds, getting Belle's attention.

"Wow, look at that," she noted. "You've really been saving that one up huh."

"You have no idea," he blurted out. "I've been withholding from Nina all week. Not to mention, the thousands of times I've imagined us. I think I was super pent up."

"No kidding," she chuckled. "Well, I don't know about you but that bar was so musty inside. Let's freshen up."

Belle took Colin's hand and led the both of them into the bathroom. When the light flicked on, I crept toward the glass in the loft's flooring, peeking just enough to see Belle offering Colin a new toothbrush, while she applied paste to her own.

My phone suddenly vibrated. Who the hell was texting me now?!

***

I inched away from the skylight, checking my messages.

The text had come from Eva: "Hey I'm in our room at the lodge. What time are you coming back?"

Shit, I totally forgot to circle back with her! I responded: "Hey sorry, not sure!"

"Are you okay?"

I scrambled for a harmless lie: "Yup! I randomly bumped into old college buddies. Hanging out with them nearby! I might be back late."

"I see..."

"Are you alone?" I asked, immediately feeling stupid after hitting send.

"No Ken, there are two guys sitting on your bed, ready to ravish me."

For a split second, my poor heart felt pulverized, before Eva added: "...Lol."

(Reading sarcasm through text, fuck!)

I replied: "I'll see you soon hopefully. If not, you should get some sleep. I'll be quiet when I walk in."

"Ken, I know we're just friends and all... But whatever time you get back, you can join my bed... If you want to."

Wait, what the fuck! Did she really just say that? Being under Eva's sheets was the only other place I'd rather be right now. I stared endlessly at her text, my mind spinning, wondering if she really liked me in the same way. Or if this was just the alcohol speaking for her?

A minute later, she interestingly added, "Yeah, the air conditioning in here is really cold, the temp won't adjust. And these sheets are really thin for some reason."

I took a second, trying to dissect the subtext of her wordiness. She was implying that sharing body heat was merely a practical thing to do. She must've been hedging against my reaction, in case I didn't feel the same way about being intimate tonight.

I could see her indecisively typing another response, three dots appearing and disappearing. Eventually, she texted: "I think I'm a little drunk. Sorry, the two guys joke was stupid. Anyway, have a good night =)."

I could feel her embarrassment fuming off my screen. I wanted to quell her fears, tell her how I truly felt. But my mind and cock were still preoccupied. I couldn't script the perfect words I felt she deserved.

The faint sound of something caught my ears, calling for my attention. I took one last look at my phone, feeling like a piece of shit for leaving Eva's invitation hanging so long. I finally texted back a basic "Good night" and banked on delivering something heartfelt later.

For now, I peered back down through the skylight.

***

Belle and Colin were standing naked under a running showerhead. She was groping his balls while he kneaded her breasts, letting the water flow over their bodies. I was quickly reminded of Uncle Frank and Belle in Vegas, when they too shared a shower, the saying "like father, like son" springing to mind.

I watched as the two then applied soap on the other's body, not afraid to coat frothy suds over private parts. They spent minutes petting while rinsing, then stepped out of the shower to dry themselves off.

I returned my position toward the loft's railing, awaiting their exit. Curiously, only Colin stepped out, wearing a bathrobe, returning to the bed.

At some point, Belle finally stepped out of the bathroom in a matching robe, looking like she had dried her hair and reapplied some makeup. She rejoined my cousin, wondering what he was doing with his duffel bag.

"I've got a gift for you too," Colin mentioned. "I felt bad for taking the last one away." He withdrew a book from his bag and handed it to her.

"Oh wow!" Belle immediately recognized the familiar item. "Did you buy this one yourself?"

"I did! When Melody wanted her copy back from you, I felt like it'd be a nice thing if I got you your own, so you can finish it on your own time."

"That's so thoughtful! I love it!" Belle hugged him.

I remembered when Colin had retrieved his previous lover's Kama Sutra book from Belle's bedroom--the same day I'd caught him sneaking a pair of underwear from her drawer.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Belle asked.

"I hope so. Another round?"

"That's a given," she said emphatically. "But now we can do some of the positions in the book. There's one I've always wanted to try with your uncle. First things first, which one do you want me to wear next?" Belle stared at the pile of lingerie.

"Um, good question." Colin rummaged through the myriad of colors. "Here it is!" He picked up a lavender-colored bra and panties and handed them to Belle.

"Oh yes, I remember these! The first ones I ever gave you. Is that why you chose it?"

"Yup, exactly!"

"You were being a naughty boy that day!" She shook her head in faux admonishment. "Hiding in your little closet, watching me change."

"Come on, give me a break! You were changing inside my bedroom, when you could've used the hallway bathroom instead."

"Your Uncle Artie was in there. And I needed to change quickly before dinner with your family."

"Well, I'm just glad you didn't rip my head off," Colin smiled. "Grateful we talked it out, came to a good arrangement."

"Glad we did too! And if I'm not already your favorite aunt, in-law or otherwise, then we're gonna have a problem, mister," Belle said in jest.

"You're miles above Aunt Annette, no offense to her," he said, citing my mom.

"Now be a good boy and cover your eyes while I change, don't peek," she teasingly warned.

"Are you serious Belle?" He chuckled. "We literally just showered together."

"Colin, I said cover your eyes," she ordered. She then tugged the belt loose on his robe. "You can touch yourself to get ready."

"I'm already hard!" He responded, opening his robe to show her his erection.

"Good. Then you'll have two free hands, one to cover each eye," she cleverly quipped.

Colin played along, doing what he was told. I, on the other hand, withdrew my phone so I could start a recording, regretting that I had missed capturing so much already.

Belle undid her robe and tossed it on the floor. I basked in the visual of her nude body: long legs, flat stomach, perky breasts. I couldn't believe Colin was getting this opportunity to enjoy it again on his birthday. Belle donned the lavender undergarments and removed Colin's fingers from his eyes.

"I already know which one I want to start with," she said, picking up the book and flipping to a particular page. "So let's start by you sitting up, then cross your legs. This one's called the Lotus. It says here it promotes mutual reciprocity and the tantric exchange of our penetrative energies."

"Oh. Okay. Sure."

"Do you have the lube?" She asked.

"Yeah, I bought the kind you asked for." Colin reached into his bag and pulled out a small bottle.

"Go ahead and apply. This brand's pricey but it's really good. Your uncle and I use it all the time."

Colin drizzled a line along his long cock, then readied himself in a sitting position, legs crossed, while Belle held the book in one hand and squatted over him, trying to match the image on the page.

"Guide yourself in me," she instructed. "But don't start pumping like crazy."

"Come on Belle, it's not my first time having sex."

"Could have fooled me the last time," she said, serving banter with a smile.

"K Belle, I see how it is," Colin grinned, taking her ribbing as a challenge. "I'm gonna get you back for that."

"Looking forward to it. For now, hold your gorgeous cock up please." Belle then pulled her lavender panties to the side, lowering herself until Colin impaled her pussy, getting her to moan in response. She rested her ass in the nook between his thighs, wrapping her legs around Colin's back.

Looking straight into his eyes, Belle began gyrating her hips slowly, letting the book naturally melt off her fingers. "You're not gonna cum early again, are you?"

"Fuck no, I'm good now!" Colin said with renewed confidence.

"That's more like it!" Belle then reached forward, curling an arm around Colin's neck. She then brought her lips onto his, engaging him in a passionate open-mouthed kiss, while rocking back and forth on his cock.

Colin's shyness was gone. He pulled back his lips and dug them into her neck, lightly biting her skin, getting her to mewl in response. She continued to grind into him, making sure that he hit every pleasure point in her pussy.

"You're fucking me so good Col, you know that?" Belle breathed into his ear, before nibbling on his earlobe.

Colin licked a line up her neck, blowing soothing air onto it, softly peppering kisses along her saliva-coated skin. He then tilted her jaw, returning his tongue to hers, making out more while continuing to subtly pump inside her. They continued like this for a good while, until Belle tapped his chest.

"I need a breather," she panted.

"Already?"

She rose up and off of Colin, breaking their connection.

"What's wrong Belle, can't handle the heat?" Colin bravely taunted.

"You, mister, are getting too cocky. You're lucky I love you enough to not slap your handsome face."

"You can slap my face if I can slap your ass."

"Exactly what I want next. And then some. You get the lucky privilege tonight birthday boy--Anal."

"Oh shit, really?!" Colin beamed.

"I don't even let your uncle enter that hole. At least not as much as he wants." Belle rolled onto her stomach, presenting her toned ass cheeks for my cousin.

Colin sat up excitedly, positioning himself over Belle's rear. His cock in one hand, he stretched her panties aside, staring at her tight anus.

"Wait," Belle chimed in. "First you gotta eat it out. Give me a nice rimjob."

"Gross, no way! I don't do that shit."

"Colin buddy, you've got a lot to learn about pleasing women."

"I'd rather eat your pussy instead."

"Hey, do you want to fuck my ass or not?"

"More than anything!" He affirmed.

"Then you're gonna rim me good. No more whining!"

Colin looked tepid, yet still maneuvered to earn his keep. He spread Belle's cheeks, then stared squarely at her puckered hole. He then closed his eyes and slowly brought his mouth to it.

"Make your tongue hard," Belle instructed. "Dig it in there... Yeah, like that..."

Colin's face was buried in her ass. From the looks of it, he was doing a good job, getting Belle to moan and fidget in pleasure.

"Fuck, that feels great... Keep it going." She brought her hand behind her, holding the back of his head, gripping his hair firmly in place.

After another minute, Colin came up for air. "Is that good enough?"

Belle turned her head, "See, that wasn't so bad."

"I guess not. Your ass tastes pretty good," he admitted.

"Alright buddy, job well done," Belle laughed, being playful. "Go on then."

Colin rushed into position, bringing his cockhead to Belle's anus.

"Whoa, hold on there!" She cautioned. "Haven't you done anal before?"

"No, no girl's ever let me. What's wrong?"

"Col, you gotta lube up more. A lot. It's why I told you to bring the bottle in the first place."

"On it!" Colin quickly snatched the lube and drenched his cock with it.

"Let's try that again. You gotta go slow or it's not gonna go well."

"Alright, I hear you," he calmly obeyed.

With Belle on her stomach, Colin sat atop the back of her thighs, bringing his cock to her anus once again. He began slowly entering her, following her guidance. It took a long while, but he eventually got more than half of his shaft inside, with Belle exhaling long breaths, patiently adjusting to his size.

"It's so tight Belle," he commented.

"Keep going. Deeper," she grimaced, a look of concentration on her face.

He continued pushing further, watching his cock continue to stretch her ass out.

"Okay, that's perfect," she relayed. "Go ahead... Slowly."

Colin began delicately sliding in and out of Belle, enjoying the sensation, his open mouth and tongue hanging out in delight. At one point, he withdrew his cock out entirely, just to admire the gaping black hole he'd caused, like an artist stepping back to admire their painting. He then re-entered her, continuing his rhythm.

"Go harder," Belle commanded.

Colin upped his speed, squinting in response to the sensation. He slapped Belle's ass, getting her to moan, then gripped both her cheeks as he started thrusting with more power.

"Fuck, oh god, I'm gonna cum!" Belle cried out, tensing her body. Hand gripping the bed sheets, she pointed her curled toes toward the ceiling.

"Oh shit!" Colin yelled.