Always Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If anything, I'm a fatal attraction type guy," he joked. "I meant it today when I said I just can't seem to spend enough time with you. I know, all the relationship experts say that couples have to have their time away from each other, and eventually I can see that, but right now, I just can't get enough of you. I wasn't looking forward to going to sleep tonight, without you, or waking up and not seeing your face, first thing, so yeah, I'm thrilled you're here."

"Thank you Raph," she said, softly. "I am not an emotional, clingy, ditz. It was just rough this weekend with my mom, and then you held me while I cried. You didn't try any fortune-cookie cliches, you just held me and let me cry it out. You will never know how much I love you for that. Then you spent the next two days cheering me up, loving me, and making love to me. You kept my mind off the problems with my mom. You are my very own personal angel, sent down from heaven, just for me."

Riley looked down between them and couldn't help but notice something was about to escape Raph's towel wrapping. She reached with her hand, between the folds of the towel, and grasped his hardening shaft.

"I think we may need to take care of this before we go to sleep," she said with a grin.

"If it'll help you sleep better," Raph said in mock chivalry.

"Oh, most definitely," she said, sliding down his body, taking the towel with her as she went.

*****