Always do your research

Story Info
A short story about a kinky girl and her tryhard BF.
2.1k words
4.65
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" Matt asked, a half smile doing little to mask the uncertain look in his eyes. "What if I hurt you?"

"You're supposed to hurt me," I say, trying to reassure him, but his obvious lack of a dominant streak is already ruining the mood for me.

"What if you don't like it?" He asks again, frustrating me further.

"Sometimes, that's half the fun," I say, offering further reinforcement.

"Okay, if you're sure." He takes a deep breath to steel his nerves, and places the metal O ring into my mouth, propping my mouth open. I can see his cock bulging in his shorts, I'm staring at it. We've been dating for a few months, and it's been unbearably vanilla. I finally convinced him to tie me up and add a little bit of spice for me.

He must have seen me looking, because he slips his cock out of his shorts, lining the head up with the ring and forcing it into my mouth. I try to bob my head, but he stops me. "Just taste it," he says, it's not a commanding tone, but it is an order. He's trying, so I decide to give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Give me your hands," he says, so I raise my hands above my head, his cock resting on my tongue. I feel it twitching, and tiny drops of precum start to leak out of the tip. I want to suck it so bad, but I obey. At least, I do at first, then I start to think, maybe I'll push my luck. See how he reacts.

So, I lick it. I drag my tongue over the surface of his cock, along the banjo, to the little fountain of delicious liquids. I whimper excitedly as his cock twitches and I get another drop of his building excitement. He moans, apparently caught off guard, as he clicks the cuffs around my wrist.

He pulls his cock out of my mouth, gripping my hair to pull my face up to him, and then spits in my mouth. A look of immediate regret washes over him, but it slowly vanishes when he sees the surprised, but happy, look in my eyes. Tilting his head slightly, "did you enjoy that?".

I nod, emphatically. He gives a small grunt of acknowledgment and starts to rummage around my toy chest. Pulling out things, seemingly at random. Nipple clamps, which he attaches to my hardening nipples, giving them a little flick. Which elicits a small moan from me, and another grunt from him. It feels like he's taking mental notes, and I start to realise that, this man is really going to make an effort for me.

"I was researching how to do this online," He says, straightening himself up, trying to stand upright and aloof, "How to be a 'Dom' for a submissive..." he trails off like he's working up the courage to finish, "...A submissive whore like you." He turns to face me, checking my reaction to the 'whore' statement. The reaction is a positive one. He makes a mental note.

"I'll be honest, I didn't like a lot of what I was reading. Stand up, whore," he commands, getting more confident in his position of power. I obey, standing in front of him, waiting for his next order. Without speaking, he kicks my legs open and places a hand on my shaven, saturated, cunt.

"Holy, you are wet," he says, seemingly surprised, but there's a growing excitement to it. I moan as he touches me, both a response to his hands in my eager slit and as confirmation of his discovery. My hips pressing into his hand, showing a desperation that neither of us were prepared for.

"Not yet, you greedy slut," again, he checks my response. I'm feeling more loved and cherished than I ever have. Matt, this sweet man, who will barely raise his voice, let alone his hands, has researched BDSM and has literally leapt out of his comfort zone. All to make me happy. I whimper happily, I make a promise to myself, then and there, to fulfil any fantasy this man has.

He takes a moment to look me over, shaking his head and looking disappointed. "I think I fucked up," he says, unfastening one of the cuffs, "these should be behind you." He spins me around, cuffing my hands behind me. "I think that's better."

"Can I tell you a secret?" He asks, sliding two fingers into my mouth. I nod, my mouth filling with his flavour, I try to drag his fingers into my mouth. "It was rhetorical, you stupid cunt," gripping my jaw he pulls me back down to my knees. Calling me a cunt is a little bit of a verbal escalation, and I am definitely into it.

"A few weeks ago, I was using the PC," He walks around me and clamps on some ankle cuffs. "There was a webpage I needed, but I forgot to save it as a bookmark. Move, I want your back pressed against the bed frame." I carefully shuffle my way back, struggling a little because of the cuffs, also, wondering where this story is going.

"Good slut. Anyway, I was browsing through the history, and I came across a few fetish sites," he continues nonchalantly telling this story, as he places a chain around my neck, securing me to the bed frame. "Can you breathe okay? Is that too tight?" I just look at him and breathe, letting him realise on his own that he asked me two yes/no questions each with a different answer.

"Okay, so, imagine my surprise," He starts to fasten my body to the bed frame using bondage tape, I didn't even know I had any bondage tape, "when your logins were saved, I could just log right on into your Literotica profile." I look at him with a start, my embarrassment peaking as I know exactly what I've written on that profile. I flush and start trying to explain myself but the O gag makes speech impossible.

"I'll be honest, I had to look up most of that stuff, but I was VERY disappointed to see you'd posted a link to a nude of you. Right there, in the profile for everyone to see." He's smiling at me as he tells this story. I'm shaking my head, desperate to explain myself, begging him to release the gag.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not mad at all." I breathe a sigh of relief as he says this, I was worried this might have been a relationship ender. For all his, admittedly dwindling, vanilla tendencies, I really do love him. I look up at him, confused, wondering what is coming next.

"Seeing your nude there, wondering how many people had seen it. Well, I got very hard. So I started looking up what your fetishes were, and I found something I think we can both enjoy." He slips a blindfold over my face, using it to bind my head to the bed frame. It's securely fastened now, I can't even turn my head.

I hear him moving, and then I feel his cock in my mouth. I whimper happily, not just because my mouth is finally being used, but because this must mean, on some level, that we're still okay. He starts to pick up pace, building up speed and force, the head hammering at the back of my throat, threatening to breach. Each thrust brings a gag out of me.

"You know this taste?" He asks, "you know how my cock feels in your mouth?" I feel him pulsing and twitching as he jerks himself off in my mouth, he groans and I feel the spray of his affection coating my mouth and throat, he keeps thrusting in, and the first spurt is followed by a second and a third. "You remember what my cum tastes like?"

He pulls his cock out of me, and I swallow what I can. I'm wet with anticipation, have no idea what's coming, wondering what the conclusion of this story will be. I do my best to grind my hips against the air, but I can barely move at all. I just stay here, in the darkness, tasting his reward, unable to take my own.

"You're probably wondering where I'm going with this?" I feel him tape something to my leg, it feels like my Hitachi. When he clicks it on, my suspicions are confirmed. I moan loudly, it's positioned perfectly, and my binds mean I can't shake it from my clit, the O ring preventing me from stifling the whore noises that escape me.

"You know what my cock tastes like, you know how it feels, and you know what my cum tastes like. What you don't know, is why that's relevant." I feel him lean over to me, his face pressing against my cheek. "Your biggest fantasy is about to come true, my good girl. I put an advert out, there's a queue of people outside our apartment as we speak. Tonight, your mouth is free use."

I feel him pull away and I hear the front door being unlocked, I'm panicked, I'm excited. I can't believe he had the balls to do this, I hear someone approaching, and as an unfamiliar taste enters my mouth, I have the biggest, most amazing orgasm I've ever had.

I think Matt might be the one.

The stranger thrusts into my mouth, the Hitachi keeping me floating in the deepening delirium of my depravity. The unknown cock, sliding over my tongue, the unfamiliar shape of it, the subtle difference in it's taste. Matt made sure I would be aware of it, this definitely isn't him. He really did this. I'm really doing it.

I hear the stranger grunting, I feel his cock pulsing, and my cunt pulses with him, as the wand's continuous coercion compels me, forcing out another shattering orgasm, as my mouth fills with the unknown cum of an internet random. What dark corners has this man crawled out of, to answer an advert to fuck a girl's mouth.

He withdraws his cock, I feel a light splash on my lips. My guess is that he shook his cock off over my face. I Swallow his gift as best I can, and make myself ready for the next cock, moaning hungrily as the wand's relentless vibrations drag another orgasm from me. I hear Matt and this stranger chuckle at me.

"Shit, dude. She really wants another cock."

"Hang on, let me get the blindfold up," Matt says, gently revealing the world to me again. "There you go, How are you feeling?"

Blinking as my eyes adjust I see Matt, smiling down at me, and I see Trey, his best friend slipping his cock back into his trousers. I look behind them to see who else is coming but, the front door is shut. No one else. The wand is still going, and I feel myself being dragged closer, for the fourth time, to orgasm.

"Okay, you keep cumming while I explain." Matt commands, so I cum again. "I confided in Trey when you asked me to try BDSM, I trust him. He'll keep the secret, but I really needed advice."

"I won't tell anyone, I promise," Trey interjects, but right at this present moment, I'd yell it from the rooftops if they'd command me to.

"I wanted you to have fun, but I also wanted you to be safe. So I wanted to make you believe you were free use, so I invited Trey to join in. I'm going to remove the gag, okay?"

I nod, and he reaches behind my head, unfastening the gag, and the chain while he's back there. The O slips out of my mouth and I stretch my jaw, as he cuts away the other bindings, the tape falling to the floor. Letting me breathe easier, I swallow the last remnants of cum in my mouth and lick my lips.

"Are you okay?" Matt asks, sounding more than a little nervous, as he removes the ankle cuffs.

"You shared me?" I ask, standing up, wriggling the wand off my abused clit.

"I did, sorry. You put 'CNC' and 'FREE USE' in capital letters on your fetish list, so I thought this scene up, I figured the wand would stop you thinking about it too hard."

"It did, I honestly believed you."

"Did you enjoy it?" he asks, unfastening the handcuffs.

I answer him by spinning around and leaping into his arms, kissing him passionately as he falls backward onto the bed.

"I loved it, now fuck me." I tell him, turning back toward Trey, "are you in or out?"