All Comments on 'Always in My Life Ch. 06'

by AlwaysAlone1986

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LittleWelshGirlLittleWelshGirlover 13 years ago
just wondering....

if you're going to do a sequel for beth and jack... really want to know how that turns out.. maybe at edie's wedding? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed reading this one, and agree you need to continue the Beth and Jack story. Thanks for sharing your writing talents.

Hopeful_RomanticHopeful_Romanticover 13 years ago
Beth and Jack

I too would like to see you write a squeal for those two hard heads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

But please write one for Beth and Jack. I would love to read more about all of the characters in your story. Thanks for a beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very well written

Great story and great characters, you have some talent here.

Just really hope you do a side story to focus on Beth and Jack.

It's kind of a buzzkill that you leaves us hanging like that.

Besides that though, it was really good.

jkneusjkneusover 13 years ago
Very nice story series.

Thank you for writing this and hope you will continue. You have a nice style that I think will get better with time. The only suggestion I have comes from reading this series. You could have easily combined a couple of these parts as they seemed to flow together. And yes a Beth and Jack series with glimpses into Edie and Spencer's growing love would make a nice read.

RestlessReneeRestlessReneeover 13 years ago
Wonderfully well written story about real love

I loved reading all six chapters and the only disappointment was the fact that there was nothing left to read. I wanted to keep reading. I found myself becoming attached to Edie, wanting to cheer and support her. One of my favorite authors is Nicholas Sparks, the author of The Notebook, Message in a Bottle, A Walk To Remember, etc. While I was reading the chapters I found myself comparing the author's style of writing to Nicholas Sparks. Very similar pertaining to the use of imagery, sexual tension without going over the top, and the overall feel of genuine , real love. I look forward to reading more stories on Lit from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!

I can't believe it ended,I want more... :P lovely story. It was so touching and loving.Both Eddie and Spencer capture you. Well especially Spencer... ;) where can I find one???

But please tell me you are going to continue with Beth and Jack. there is just such chemistry... their relation is a volcano!!! I love it. Beth is a little mysterious... :P plus I really love Jack!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
eh..it was okay I guess

The script was alittle childish to me but I read the whole story and fell in love with Beth and Jack more. I really wanna know what happen the night she spent on the coach to have them able to stand each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
!!!

that was an amazing story!

please say you are going to do one on beth and jack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmmm

i liked the plot, although a little too much was left unexplained like jack and beth. i think my only problem with it was there wasn't enough depth in the characters for a story that serious.

did enjoy reading it though, and great first try :)

phoenixeyephoenixeyealmost 12 years ago
Amazing!!

I am trying to be patient and I believe so do others, but you' re not helping the situation at all. I 've been waiting for a sequel on Jack and Beth for... I' ve lost count. Please don't disappoint us. Your people is expecting mooooorreee!!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Write more please

john68utjohn68utover 10 years ago
Wait!

Ah come on you cant leave hanging. You need to tell Beth and Jack's story.

Cutthroat90Cutthroat90about 9 years ago
Good Story!

Liked this story a lot. Am a bit disappointed that the side story with her sister and his best friend wasn't explored more.

J_RReaderJ_RReaderover 8 years ago
Great story

A fine story, getting over her harrowing expiriece to find love, romantic.

Perhaps you could write a New story: how she helps her sister find love.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

A perfect ending!!! Amazon story. I truly loved how patient and sweet Spencer was with Edie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous