All Comments on 'Always in my mind'

by Hypno_Love

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 1 year ago

I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing this continued. I enjoyed the story, good plot and characters. A few uncaught errors there, a good proofing should have caught them. And some of the metaphors and descriptions were either over the top or just overly awkward. The girls had enough drama, it didn't need injected into every description of a body part or body shift. But a good start.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Each of your pieces, as promised, is a passionate “soul searching romance” yet each unique — uniquely interesting women within uniquely different setting/storylines. Each erotically charged (understatement), but in a different way. The intensely passionate moments reveal, tell us much about the relationship and the players. And while you bring the story to a close you always leave open the possibilities — that may be frustrating to some, but I like the simmering tease of what might be. Yes, I would love to see where Devvon and Jessica go with their relationship and whether the past interferes with the present for Robyn and Emily and so on, but your call, of course. Very creative writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypno_Love@Hypno_Love
There is something unique about women in love. It's delicate but passionate and lustful. I'm here for it all. I write about passionate encounters between women, soul searching romances that will always end up in erotic couplings. Follow me for more details.