Always in my mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lips tenderly brushed, Devvon gently sucked on the lower lip. Jessica's attention was fractured by a rising wave. Her hips were lifting at the sweet pleasure. Devvon stroked her with a precise tempo driving her to the edge with every stroke, as she tried to contain the imminent explosion. She heard Devvon gasp against her lips, and shudder against her thigh, then Devvon's fingers faltered. Within an instant, Devvon slid below her spreading her thigh. Jessica gazed down, her lips parting in anticipation, "Devv..." she cried out as warm lips enclosed her.

"Oh," She moaned, pleasure blinding her, "Oh god, Devv.'' Her toes curled, pressure mushrooming faster to that focal point within her legs. Devv alternated light kisses with circling caresses of her tongue. Then she was sucking.

Tremors erupted from within, a hoarse cry enveloping the room as Jessica's mind shattered. Devvon rode the tornado as Jessica's muscles contracted.

The final spasms left her body but Devv didn't stop. She could feel a second wave rise as her body convulsed at every stroke.

"Oh god, wait, I'll come again if you do that." She pulled her up, "I want to feel all of you when I do."

Devv groaned, her voice a quiet plea as her groin brushed against Jessica's slick thigh again, "I won't last long like this." She was overly sensitive, a slight brush would set her off anytime.

Her fingers replaced her mouth. Their lips brushed tenderly, Devvon grounding herself, wetness coating Jessica's thigh as she stroked her.

With a fractured mind, Jessica heard a hitch in Devvon's voice, followed by a shudder. She watched as dark eyes widened and fluttered nearly closing, as her fingers stole between Devvon's legs sliding unerringly around the hard feel of Devvon's own desire. She tugged along with Devvon's, giving what she felt and watched Devvon's entire body twitch.

Devvon fought for breath, her fingers circling around Jessica's in staccato. Jessica whimpered, trying to quiet her body but she was losing the battle.

"Kiss me while I make you come," Devvon breathed against her mouth.

Lips met, tongues danced with each other, hips moved in unison, a flood of arousal, a cry cut short by a quick rush of pleasure.

"Ah, Jess..." Devvon moaned. "god, you're marking me come.'' She groaned and shuddered in Jessica's embrace as a maelstrom of sensations ran through her body. She pressed her face hard into Jessica's neck, orgasm taking control of her.

"Oh, Devv..." Jessica wanted to watch the beauty of her falling into pieces but the sensation of Devvon's body ignited the nerve ending that already hovered on the edge of an explosion. She lifted her hips as they shuddered in unison.

***

Devvon moved so that her weight wouldn't be completely on Jessica. She lay beside her, eyes closed, struggling to catch her breath. She felt the bed move and opened her eyes to find herself underneath Jessica who straddled her with a suggestive smile.

Devvon didn't have the presence of mind to wonder what was happening until Jessica edged her knee beneath Devvon's thigh, her smooth hip turning her enough to move closer.

"Jess..what are you-" Jessica slipped her hand between them, watching her part an anxious flesh, Devv hitched in anticipation as Jessica angled until their clits brushed against each other sliding together.

Her head snapped back as the world ceased to exist. Devvon could hear Jessica's rushed breath though she was the one being deprived of oxygen. Jessica moved slowly, igniting convulsions from both of them.

It was more than Devvon could contain, "Oh, Jess...what are you doing to me?" she managed through moans, she tried to acclimate to the heady air as their warmth combined but her still sensitive clit pulsed with every stroke, sending waves of pleasure all over her body.

"You like it?" She heard with closed eyes.

"Ah god," Devvon breathed, trying not to pass out. Beads of perspiration formed between her breasts as Jessica increased the tempo, she found herself lifting her hips, meeting every thrust. "Yes," Her body was about to explode.

Needing an anchor, she placed her hand on Jessica's lap. She felt Jessica's hand cover hers but couldn't focus. Her mind went blank, she lost all thought. Her body shuddered as wave upon wave of pleasure went through her.

Devvon heard or felt Jessica's shudders but couldn't do a single thing but fight for oxygen.

Finally released from the clutches, Jessica slump on her chest. Both were breathing harshly. Never had she ever felt this way, completely demolished. She wanted to say something but the words wouldn't come out.

****

The next time Devvon woke up, she was alone in bed, and the sound of the water running in the bathroom had just stopped. Slightly disoriented, she checked the time on her phone, it read ten forty-two pm. She had slept for three hours.

She looked up when the bathroom door opened, Jessica came out with the guest towel above her chest and another one on her head, her body flushed from the shower...or maybe their recent activity.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No, you didn't, I was bound to eventually come out of the post-coma stupor," she chuckled self-consciously, "geez, you never told me you had that in you.

Jessica walked a few steps and sat on the bed, her hand encircling Devvon's stomach.

"I didn't know myself...when I'm with you, I feel so good."

Jessica lifted her hand and caressed Devvon's cheek, admiring the complex shade of brown in her eyes. She was overcome by the sight of her and how much she felt, she wondered again if she could survive a breakup if things didn't work out between them.

"Jess," Devvon gently inquired, "When will you let me express my feelings towards you?"

"I don't know... when I'll feel ready."

"So...what now?"

There was silence. Jessica leaned against Devvon's chest enjoying the feel of her steady heartbeats.

"When I'll meet your friends tomorrow, the only acceptable label will be, girlfriend."

Devvon laughed, the sound of her voice distinctively enthusiastic.

"Oh, they'll have so many questions for you, be prepared."

"As a future politician, I can assure you I'm fully prepared."

They both chuckled.

Devvon tightened her embrace, feeling content. She could finally let herself dream of a possible future with Jessica. She loved her, there was no second-guessing here. If she played her cards right and showed her she was someone to be trusted, Jessica could be hers forever.

"Give me fifteen minutes, I'll take a quick shower, change the sheets, and how about we watch a movie together?"

Jessica reluctantly stood from the comfortable embrace. "I'd like that, I let you choose the movie if you let me decide on the food."

"Deal," Devvon gave a quick peck on her lips before rushing to the Bathroom.

Jessica laughed at Devvon's small butt, utterly satisfied by the night.

To be continued... maybe:)?

12