Always listen to your mother!

Story Info
Fun starts when Sara listens in on her mother and boyfriend.
10.7k words
4.53
18.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fiction. It involves sexual encounters between family members - if that's not your thing, please find a different story!

----------------------------------------

I was living back home after college with my mother, Elaine. She'd been alone since she kicked my father out of the house for his incessant drinking that had almost cost us the house. A good divorce lawyer helped her separate their finances and she got to keep the house.

As a kid, I'd loved my father - he was always fun and playing games with me, but after losing a job he started to drink. Over time it got worse and worse and even when he got a new job, he drank himself out of it again.

He was never cruel to me, but he was to my mother. As far as I know he was never physically violent, but he said cruel and belittling things to her, and after a while that took its toll on her. One day I came home from school to find her crying and him not home.

"I threw him out, Sara! I just couldn't take it any more!"

I hugged her and she sobbed. As a teenager, I was not supposed to be her comfort, but there we were. I was disappointed, and maybe even a little angry at the time, but I also understood, I'd watched his spiral downward.

For the first couple of months, I would hear from him at least every other day, but then it got down to once a week, then fewer and fewer times until I realized that I hadn't heard from him in almost six months. After that it was only on my birthday or Christmas, and even then there was not much communication. I always had a gift, but never an offer to come see him, and after a while I just thought of him as a sperm donor, and little else.

As a teenaged girl I argued with my mother, but I also appreciated the situation she was in. I tried to see the wisdom of her words, but, of course, I had to strive for my independence - that's what adolescence it all about, after all! I had a couple of boyfriends in high school and started to get all horny about being sexually active, but my mother always objected.

"There will be time for that - don't rush it! I don't care if 'everybody' is doing it! Your hormones are going crazy, but you don't have to follow them! I know that boys are all like a bunch of randy goats, but try to find one who is willing to wait! Listen to your mother!"

Most of her arguments ended that way - "Listen to your mother!" I always knew that when I heard that phrase discussion time was over whether I wanted it to be, or not.

As I approached graduation and college our arguments changed a bit. I started to worry about her being alone.

"Mom, I want to go to the community college - at least for the first couple of years, so I can stay here with you."

"No way! You need your own college experience, and besides, you are way too close to the top of your class to settle for anything less than the best education you can find!"

We went back and forth for a while, until...

"We have a college savings account, and I can help and you can get a part time job, and you are going to experience college in the fullest - listen to your mother!"

As usual, with that phrase, we were done.

I'd been accepted at Cornell, and between some handsome scholarship money and the savings we could make it work. From the time I was a girl I'd been captivated by Ithaca and fantasized about going to Cornell. My Aunt Emily, Mom's sister had gone to Cornell and couldn't talk enough about it, and it had been in my head for a long time, so with the "Listen to your mother!" phrase out, that was to be my fate. Although I was worried about Mom, I was also a mixture of excitement and fear about my college career.

I spent my time wisely at Cornell. I majored in physics and when I was near graduation, a professor convinced me to stay and get a master's degree, too. When I finished that, I planned to pursue a PhD, as well, but I needed some time, and in spite of the scholarship, I did have some student loans, and I needed to get that under control before going for more school, and when I found a job back in my home town. I planned to find a place of my own when I got there, but, again, Mom and I had to argue about it.

"Instead of paying rent, pay off those loans first! Come live with me, your room is always available, and we can figure out how to make it work," she told me.

"But Mom, I'm an adult now and I should pay for these things. Besides, what if I meet a guy and have to tell him I live with my mother - how pathetic!"

"It's not pathetic, dear, is pragmatic! And, if you want to bring a boy home, it's OK, I understand that, too! You are a beautiful young woman and you have needs and desires!"

"Mom, I was not talking about that - but, I suppose that could be an issue, too. Like what if I stay out all night - you'll be a worry wart mama calling my phone every five minutes!"

"Oh, I will not! Just be courteous and let me know, and I'll understand that you are a grown woman, now!"

I knew she was lying about that, and I knew what was coming next.

"Now, it's all settled, you can live here and save your money and it will all work out - listen to your mother!"

"OK, Mom, we'll try it, but you better remember that I'm not your little girl anymore!"

"You will always be my little girl, but I promise to remember that you are a woman, too!"

We made the best of living together as adults. Most nights we ate dinner together, and most of those nights she cooked and I cleaned up, but I was trying to learn to cook better now that I was an adult, too. I did have a couple of old high school friends call me up and ask me out, but that didn't go particularly well. I was kind of a nerd in high school, and when they found out that I had a Master's Degree in physics, they kind of lost interest, even though I'd lost the dowdy high school nerd look. In addition to my brainy knowledge, I kept myself in shape by running, and started playing on a city-league volleyball team. In ways Mom was right, I had grown into an attractive woman, though a lot of guys were intimidated by my smarts.

So, though my job was going well, the relationship side of things was kind of lukewarm. They guys at the office were either already married, or were even more geeky than me - which is fine, except that they were all socially inept.

At the same time, Mom started to talk about a man that she'd been seeing a bit. His name was Roger and he had moved into town after his wife passed away, but his daughter lived in town with her husband and two kids. He and Mom went to concerts and movies together, and she had met his daughter and her family. It was nice for her to have some surrogate grandchildren, though she at times bugged me about finding someone.

"At this point," I told her, "only if I go to a sperm bank!"

"Sara! You'll find someone, I'm sure!"

One weekend a school friend had invited me to go out with her and "some friends" and the plan was to go back to her place and crash there. I told Mom about my plans, and she told me that she was going to a movie with Roger.

"Have fun tonight!" she said, as I headed out the door.

"You, too!" I replied.

When I got to Jane's house, it turned out that the "some friends" were just her boyfriend and his roommate - a double date. Tony, the boyfriend's roommate was a real dud, and only half way into the evening it was even obvious to Jane that this was a mistake. As we gals do sometimes, we excused ourselves to the ladies room.

"Sara, I'm so sorry! Josh and I have had a few dates and he seems fun, but Tony is an idiot! Do you have a 'caller' to get you out of this, or do you just want to bolt? I'll make an excuse for you. I'm so sorry it turned out this bad!"

"He is a real dope, isn't he? Would you mind making something up? I'm sure he'll know it's just an excuse, but I want to get out of here. I'll catch an Uber home."

"But you were going to stay with me!" she protested.

"Maybe another time," I replied, "I think I'll just head home for now. Maybe call me for brunch tomorrow?"

"OK, I'll buy to make up for this disaster!"

"Ha! You don't need to do that, but I appreciate the thought!"

I sneaked out of the ladies room and headed out. When I got home, Mom was not there as it was still early enough that I'm sure the movie was not even done. I watched a bit of TV, and decided to head to my room for a little reading and an early bed.

I drifted off reading and awoke when I heard the back door close. It was immediately apparent that it was not just Mom who came in. I was about to go out and tell her about my lousy evening, but when I realized that she'd brought Roger home with her, I quickly turned out my light. I did not want to spoil their evening!

"How about a glass of wine?" Mom asked.

"Sounds great!" Roger replied.

"Come sit in the living room," Mom said to him.

For some reason I really wanted to hear what they were talking about, even if it was a bit creepy. I crept to the door and listened intently.

"Mmm, that's good wine," Roger said.

"Yes," Mom replied, "but let's not talk about the wine, we have the house to ourselves, and there's something I'd like from you."

Then silence for a few seconds. I could hear the rustling of clothes and the couch creaked a bit.

"Elaine, you are beautiful," Roger said.

"Stop it, I'm well over 50, beauty went out the door a while ago!"

"No, no," he came back, "you truly are!"

More silence, then a definite moan from Mom.

"Mmmm, oh Roger you turn me on when you do that!"

"Your breasts are glorious!" he said.

Oh my God! I thought - they are out there having a heavy petting session like a couple of horny teenagers.

I don't know what came over me, but I quietly opened the door - thank goodness the hinges didn't squeak! I slipped out into the hallway and slipped my way toward the living room. I peeked around the corner and could see them sitting on the couch. Mom was sitting back, her blouse and bra had been discarded and Roger, also bare chested, was kissing and caressing her tits. I wouldn't say that we were nudists at home, but in our house there was only one full bathroom, so it was not unusual for us to be getting ready in the morning and have seen one another in various states of undress. Still, seeing Mom in this way, her nipples stiff and a man giving her this sexual attention was stunning.

As he was kissing her tits, I saw his hands lower and start to work on her belt and unbutton her pants. She offered no resistance to this, and he continued by unzipping the pants. His hands started tugging at the waistband of the pants and she pushed herself up, allowing him to pull them down. He got panties along with the pants, and as they slipped past her hips, she sat back down on the couch and he pulled them completely off of her. She sat back on the couch now fully naked. For a fifty-two year old she still was a looker, and Roger sat back and took in the sight. A shock of auburn pubes covered her crotch, though her excitement was obvious as her labia were swollen and open.

"Yes, quite beautiful!" he said.

"You're only saying that because I'm naked, and you're horny!" Mom said to him.

"Well, both of those are true, and I am still taken by the beauty in front of me!"

With that he lowered his head and began to orally stimulate her pussy. She laid her head back and just moaned as he was focusing his attention on her. She wrapped her legs around his back and was stroking his hair. Soon she was rocking her hips into his face and moaning even more.

"Oh, Roger, you have a talented tongue! Oh! Yes! Like that - more like that!"

More hip rocking, and then hip thrusting. I was getting so turned on that my hand was inside my panties, teasing my own clit and pussy.

"Oh my God! Roger, yes! I love it! Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum! Oh, yes! Yes! YES! YESYESYESYESYES!"

I watched her toes curl as her legs pulled in around him. I was hoping he'd gotten a good breath before this because I could not see how he could breathe now. Her face was contorted with the strength of the orgasm.

After a few minutes the tension on her face faded and an enormous grin replaced it. Her legs relaxed and he backed up a bit and then began to kiss all around her vulva.

"Oh. My. God!" she said, "I have never experienced that before!"

"Never?" Roger asked back.

"No, my ex would never do that! A couple of kisses in the vicinity, but never like that! Come here you beautiful man!"

Roger moved up and she kissed him. He had to be wet with her juices, but she did not seem to mind.

I found that my finger had found its way inside my own pussy and I was wet with excitement watching them.

After a bit of kissing, she pushed and rolled and pinned him to the couch. Now her hands went to his waistline, and she was unbuckling his belt, and undoing his pants. She was quick, almost yanking at his waistline, and his hips pushed up off of the couch and quickly his pants were off. His dick was about three quarters hard. He did not look like porn sized, but he was going to be one of the larger guys in the locker room. Mom's hand reached for him and began to lightly stroke him. As she stroked downward, her hand kept going and caressed his balls. He had light, sandy colored pubes that matched the hair on his head - the hair that had not started to gray, anyway.

Mom lowered her head and I watched as her tongue came out and she licked his shaft from down near his balls, all the way up to the tip. She licked around the head and Roger shifted, pushing his hips forward. Mom stroked his now fully hard cock a few times, then opened her mouth and took him in.

Now it was Roger's turn to moan.

"Oh, Elaine!" he said, "that's wonderful!"

She started to really give him a blowjob. Bobbing her head up and down, and stroking him with her hand. A couple of times she would get a good suction going and then pull back completely, with a "pop" sound as she pulled back and he slipped from her mouth. She would smile up at him as she did and then go right back to putting him in her mouth again. Roger's hands were running through her hair, but he was never forcing her down onto him.

Soon, though he was panting and pushing his hips into her face.

"Elaine!" he said, "You're going to make me cum, pull back!"

She stopped momentarily, though she did not pull him out of her mouth. She looked up at him. I could not see her face, but she held still for a few seconds, and then started bobbing up and down again. Whatever eye contact communication happened, it seemed that she was giving him permission to cum. His hips were again rising from the couch cushions with each downward bob of her head. Her hands were caressing his balls.

"Elaine!" he said, "I'm cumming! Cumming! Cumming! Ummmmm!"

His hips pushed up I could see him twitch and thrust up several times. I knew that he'd just unleashed right in Mom's mouth, but she did not gag nor back away. When his hips settled back down, I saw her hand stroking and squeezing his shaft. She finally pulled her head back and I could see her squeeze more cum from his cock, and she quickly licked it up and took him again in her mouth and she sucked strongly on his shaft.

"I can't believe you just took me in like that!" he said to her.

Mom was beaming back at him.

"That was a thank you for what you did for me!" she said.

"Come up here, you beautiful woman!" he said.

She crawled up to him and he kissed her with an open mouth. They kissed passionately and I knew that even if she'd swallowed, she still had to have his sticky cum in her mouth, but he did not seem to mind, either.

By now I had two fingers shoved inside myself, and my thumb was rolling over my clit, and I was afraid that I would moan out loud.

"If I give you time to recover, can we move this to the bedroom and start over? As much as I loved getting you off with my mouth, the only thing I can think about now is getting you inside me!" she said to him.

"Yeah, I'll need a little recovery time, but I'm sure that can be arranged!" he replied.

"Come on, let's grab all these clothes and go to my bedroom!"

"Shit!" I thought, "I need to hide quick!"

As they were getting off the couch, I slipped my hand out of my underwear, and quickly headed to my room. I shut the door, but not quite so the latch would not make a sound.

I heard them walk down the hall to Mom's room. I peeked back in the hall and noted that Mom did not shut her door, which seemed odd, but then again, she thought she had the house to herself.

I heard the door to the bathroom. Our house had a bathroom with three doors - one from the hall, and one from each of the bedrooms. I heard Mom sit down and pee, then wash her hands. Then she went back in her bedroom.

"All yours!" she said.

Again, I heard the door, then the clunk of the seat going up and the sound of a man peeing in the bowl. He flushed and washed his hands.

I did not hear the door shut behind him, so I figured that door, too, was left open. I heard the creak of the box springs as they must have settled onto the bed, and then I could not hear much of anything. I slipped my panties off, and then slipped out of my door, and down the hallway toward her room and spied on them again. The bedside light was on and I could see their bodies on the bed and they were kissing again. Roger's hands cupped Mom's face as they kissed.

I saw his hands move down, over her shoulders, down to caress her breasts again. It was then that I realized that I could see them clearly in the mirror above Mom's dresser, but that also meant that they might see me, so I slipped back down the hall to my room. I quietly opened the bathroom door and sneaked into the bathroom. From here I could look from a safer spot.

Now I could see that both pairs of hands were groping the other's groin areas. Roger's hands were squeezing Mom's buns and Mom was stroking Roger's cock again. He was stiff again, and Mom pushed him onto his back and straddled him. She reached behind her and grabbed his dick, aiming it at her pussy and she sank down slowly onto him, sliding him into her as she did. They both simultaneously moaned and she began swirling her hips slowly as she lowered herself on top of him. When he was fully buried inside her she began to rock back and forth slowly. They fucked at a nice, slow pace for a while, kissing and talking.

"Roger, it feels so good having you inside me!" Mom said to him.

He pushed himself into her further and Mom moaned again.

"We've waited quite a while to do this, and it feels so good to be with you!" he said.

"Yes, we have! Now fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Mom said.

Roger began thrusting harder into her and Mom started moving on top of him. He reached up and handled her boobs and Mom gasped. She started to really ride his cock threw her head back a bit.

"Oh, God!" she said, "I'm gonna cum again! Fuck me Roger! It feels so good! I'm cumming again! Cumming! CUMMMMMMM!"

Her hips were spasming on him, her head was back and she was moaning loudly. After a few minutes she settled down again and looked down at him.

"My God! That was wonderful! I can't believe you made me cum twice in the same night! You are terrific!"

She was rotating her hips slightly on top of him and almost fell down on top of him and kissed him again. He was slowly moving his hips, pumping himself into her.

She broke the kiss and looked at him.

"You didn't cum yet, did you? All of that and you didn't cum?"

"Well," he said kissing her again, "you sort of got the quick one," kissing her again, "here," kissing her again, "earlier!"

"You need to cum again!" she said, "I need to make you cum again!"

"You don't have to - making you cum is fabulous! Watching your face contort and hearing you get so worked up - that's terrific!" he said.

"Where did you come from?" she asked.