Always listen to your mother!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibrations inside and out made my knees weak and I sat down on the floor of the tub, letting the warm water shower down on me as I fucked myself with the toy. I slipped two fingers inside with the vibrator and got them good and slick, and then began to simultaneously finger my ass. I slid a finger in as the vibrations of the toy washed over me.

"Oh fuck!" I said again as my orgasm started to wash over me. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming!"

I kept the toy in me, but the pressure on my clit was too much and I had to turn that part off toy so that it wasn't vibrating anymore. Soon after, the whole thing was too much and I pulled it out of my pussy, and my finger from my ass and I lay there on the floor of the tub, my legs shaking, the water from the shower cascading on me. It was an intense session of fantasy and masturbation. As I settled down, I cleaned up myself and my toy and got out of the shower. I went to my bedroom and dressed and headed out to the kitchen to help Mom with supper.

"Some shower!" she said to me.

"Were you spying on me?" I asked.

"Turn about would be fair play, but no, not really spying, but let's see, how did you put it - 'you weren't exactly quiet!'"

"OK, fair enough," I replied.

"So, without wanting to get too personal, was that all just fingers?" she asked.

Was this the same woman who could not believe she was having an earlier conversation now asking me about my little shower/masturbation session?

"You really want to know?" I asked.

"Well, you seemed, how should I say this, very satisfied at the end there, so, I'm just curious."

"So, no, it was a toy - a really good toy," I replied.

"What's so good about it?" she asked.

"Well, it stimulates a couple of ways."

"Like how?"

I just looked at her.

"Wait here, it's easier with a little show and tell!"

I went to my room and came back with it.

"It's called a G-spot rabbit vibrator. This part goes inside and you can get the G-spot, and then this stays outside and hits your clitoris at the same time - it gets very intense!"

I started to hand it to her, but she was as hesitant as I might be in her place.

"I was in the shower - I washed it!" I said to her.

"Yes, but, well, this has been inside you!" she replied.

"That is a true statement!" I said. "I was only letting you get a closer look, not offering to you to use!"

"Sara Elizabeth!"

She'd been saying that a lot today. Still, she hesitantly took it from me.

"One button gets the inner vibrator going. It can just vibrate, or vibrate and do a little circular thing, or a little thrusting thing, or some combo of all three. The other button gets the rabbit part going."

She pushed the larger button and it started buzzing in her hand. She kept playing with the button - the speed increased, it circled, it would push out and back. Then the rabbit button.

"Oh my God!" she said, "it seems like too much!"

"I have to start slowly, but by the time I'm really going, I want it all. Plus, as you heard, it gives a very intense ending."

"Maybe I'm too old for something like this," she said.

"Too old! Ha! The reason you don't need one is that you have Roger! Someone warm and live and thoughtful as he is beats a toy any day! Of course, someone warm and live along with a toy, that can be fun, too!"

"Oh Sara! I would not bring a toy into bed with someone - doesn't that negate having someone?"

"Not really - it's all about giving and receiving pleasure, and the toys can be an extension of that. I mean we already use fingers and tongues and mouths and penises and vaginas, why not a vibrator or a dildo or a strap on. They can all add fun to the session!"

"How much experience do you have with all of this?"

I did not want to tell her that Annie and I had experimented with toys together, so I simply told her, truthfully, that I had a boyfriend who was open to various things, and that we "played" together sometimes.

"Wow! You are certainly more sexually open than I am. I guess it's the generational difference. Then again, Roger is certainly more open than your father was, so maybe I'm just a prude?" she kind of laughed at that.

"Maybe you just need to loosen up a bit?" I asked. "Roger seems good for you, and you seemed to have no problem with giving him head, or when he went down on you and cleaned up the mess that he made!"

"Sara! Oh God, you really heard and saw everything, didn't you!"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that - but it was a huge turn-on for me!"

"Sara Elizabeth! I'm your mother!"

"Yes, and I listened to you and watched, too! And you are beautiful, and you and Roger together are beautiful! Plus, you two really enjoyed yourselves - giving and receiving!"

"Wait till I tell him that you watched. It'll probably just turn him on, too!"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. This morning when you went to see Jane I was afraid that you'd come back again, and the thought just seemed to make him harder and more eager!"

"So a little 'danger' turns him on? Or just he's got some exhibitionist in him? What about you? You said you watched your roommate sometimes, did she ever watch you?"

She looked a bit sheepish like she did not want to admit some things.

"Come on, spill it!" I said, "I can see it in your face!"

"OK, yes, sometimes we would set things up so that one or the other of us knew that the other would be bringing home a date and then we could hide and watch. The guys never seemed to mind leaving a light on."

"What kind of girl was she?" I asked, "Was she more voyeur or exhibitionist? How did she like to show off?"

"Sara! Did I ask about Annie?"

"No, but you've met Annie - she's outgoing and bubbly - she knew that you were visiting and on more than one occasion she'd walk out of the shower completely naked knowing, and hoping, that you would see her."

"Yes, I remember!"

"So, I want the goods on your roommate - was she like Annie?"

"Her name was Rhonda, she was an African American girl and she really liked watching more than being watched, but she was not shy about her body, either. But I know that she would watch and play with herself at the same time."

"My own mother! And how about you - did you like watching or being watched?"

"To be honest, knowing that we were being watched was an extra turn on. I had one steady boyfriend who I would get together with who wondered why there were times when I was more, shall we say animated. At some point he caught on that Rhonda was watching, and suddenly he lost his libido. I guess he thought it was weird, and after that I guess maybe it affected my head, too."

"Hmm, but now Roger seems to like it - among other things! I think you need to open up and explore things with him - he certainly is open minded, and maybe he's an exhibitionist, too!"

"Sara! I am not inviting you to watch again!" she said.

"OK," I replied, "that's fine - for now!"

"Sara!"

"Just keep an open mind - OK? Toys, exhibitionism, maybe even some butt stuff, too? He seems open to that, too!"

"Sara Elizabeth! You heard all of it!"

"Yeah, and I watched, too! And even though you seem like you want to be angry about that, I think the thought turns you on at the same time! Also, by the way, you do know that you've been fondling that toy this entire time?"

"Oh, mercy me!" she said, quickly handing the vibrator back to me.

"I cleaned it well - do you want to give it a try?"

"No! I couldn't do that! You - you've had it in you!"

"I know - that's the purpose!"

"But you shouldn't share things like that!"

"Hey, sex is about sharing. I bought this one after trying Annie's out!"

"You shared toys with Annie?"

Without telling her that I'd used toys with Annie, I said, "Again, that's how I discovered this handy one! Give it some thought!"

We ended the conversation at that point. I took toy from her and went to my room.

I could hear that she was on the phone with someone, but I tried hard not to listen to her conversation. I had a few things to go through for work the next day and focused on that.

I made plans to go out and eat with a (female) work colleague and told Mom that I'd be out until 8:30 or so.

When I returned home, Roger's car was in the driveway. I went into the house but did not find them. I heard noises coming from her bedroom and was happy that they were at it again. Her door was shut, but when I went into my room I found that they had not closed the door from the bathroom into her room. Was that an invitation or an inadvertent oversight?

I crept into the bathroom and could see that there was a soft light coming in from Mom's room. This certainly felt like an invitation. Door open, and the light on? After our discussion from the afternoon, what else could it be?

I crept into the bathroom and up to the doorway. I looked in her room and saw that again she was on top of him, but facing away from him. Her labia were stretched around his cock, and she was slowly moving up and down on him. Her heavy breasts were swaying with the movement.

As before they were very vocal in their lovemaking.

"Elaine! I love how you move on top of me! I love watching your beautiful ass jiggling when you sit down on me!"

"God! Roger, you feel so good inside me like this!"

His hand reached around and started to massage her clit. Her juices were all over his cock as he slid in and out of her.

Then she looked right at me, and I knew I'd been caught. I expected to be outed right then, but she winked at me. I was stunned - not knowing what I should do at that point.

"Roger!" she said, with a grin and looking right at me, "let's change! Fuck me doggie style!"

She leaned back a bit and pushed herself up and off of him. He scrambled a bit and she got on all fours, facing me and pushing her ass right at him. He got up on his knees, and he took his cock in his hand and, from what I could see, began to rub it up and down her opening. He backed away a bit, and leaned down and kissed her buns, then lowered his head and kissed her from behind.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me!" she said to him, but she was looking at me. He moved up and pushed his hips to hers.

He leaned down and his hands grasped her tits that were hanging down and he began to move his hips. He kissed the back of her neck and she turned her head to kiss him. She grabbed his neck and I could see that she whispered in his ear. He looked at her, then he clearly looked to the door of the bathroom and grinned. He started to move even more and Mom looked my way, too.

I felt emboldened by then, and I reached for my belt, and undid my pants, and let them drop to the floor. I unbuttoned my blouse and let it fall, and reached behind and unhooked my bra. I sloughed off the bra, and let it fall to the floor too. I stood there in the doorway, now only in my panties. I began to massage my breasts and pinch my nipples. I watched as Roger looked at me. His eyes grew wide as he realized that I was now nearly naked. Mom's eyes also grew wide as she watched me play with my own tits and as my hand worked it's way down my belly and I slid my fingers into the top of my panties. I love running my fingers through my pubes and over my mound. I split my fingers with two on either side of my vulva, putting broad pressure on the whole region, but only teasing my own clit by not touching there, instead pushing everywhere else.

Both of them were staring at me, as I watched them. Roger had sat back up and was pumping her from behind. Her tits were swaying every time he bumped her backside and she was moaning with every thrust. I stopped playing with my tits and pulled my other hand from my panties. With a thumb on either side, I slid the panties over my hips and once down about mid-thigh, I let go and they fell to the floor, leaving me fully naked in front of them. Mom's face was a mixture of shock at the sight, and the passionate face of someone enjoying being filled by a good hard cock. Roger's face was one of surprise and pure lust - looking at me and fucking Mom at the same time.

My fingers went immediately to my pussy. With one hand I pulled back at the lips and with the other, I plunged two fingers inside me, with my thumb then strumming my own clit.

"Oh God! Roger, look at her! She's getting herself off watching us! Oh yes! Fuck me, dear! Oh God! Fuck me!"

"Elaine you feel so good to me, and watching your daughter finger herself! This is too much for me!"

"Fuck me!" she almost screamed.

All the sex in front of me, and my fingers and thumb on my most intimate places and I was over the edge. My knees buckled and I sank down onto them.

"Oh God!" I said, "I'm cumming!"

I sat back on one hand, the other still pushing into my pussy.

"Me too!" Mom said.

Roger just grunted and slammed his hips forward, hanging on to Mom's hips at the same time.

We all three went silent and for me, at least, my eyes were shut. As I came down from my orgasmic high and caught my breath, I reached for my clothes and looked at the two of them. Mom had fallen from her "all fours" position to the bed, and Roger was slumped on top of her. Her head was turned and they were kissing.

As I picked up my clothes and stood up again, I said, "Hey, thanks for the show, it was amazing!"

I backed into the bathroom, and into my room. At this point, shutting the door seemed superfluous and I sank onto my bed, pulling the sheet over my naked body and slipped off to sleep.

The next morning I woke and headed into the shower. As I showered I wondered if I'd gone too far the night before. I was certain that I was invited to watch, and I knew that they knew that I was watching, and it looked like it enhanced their session. But, maybe stripping off and fingering myself, knowing that they were watching me? Maybe that was too far.

I turned off the shower and pulled back the shower curtain and nearly jumped out of my skin. There, sitting on the toilet (with the lid closed) was my mother, in a nearly sheer bed robe. The robe was not tied, so it draped off her legs, exposing her breasts and pubic region.

"Jeez, Mom, you scared the shit out of me!"

"Shhh! Roger's still asleep! No toys in the shower this time?"

"I don't do that every time, and, wait, were you hoping there would be? Were you here to spy on me using a toy in the shower? And why did you even bother with that robe? You didn't even tie it shut - not that it would hide anything if you did!"

"Hmm," she replied, "maybe a little of me was hoping for a toy show, but really I just wanted to talk a little about last night. As to the robe, it was an attempt to not simply walk in naked, though you are right, it leaves nothing to the imagination."

"Now, as to last night," she continued, "you obviously saw the invitation to watch again, and you obviously knew that we knew we were being watched. I did not expect a reciprocal show. I think Roger grew an extra inch when he saw you in just your panties and then when you took them off and wantonly fingered yourself in front of us, well, I could feel his excitement grow even more. And, to tell you the truth, so did mine. My only concern was that he would become more interested in my 25 year old daughter instead of my 52 year old self. He assured me that it was not going to happen."

"Well," I replied, "I promise you that I would rebuff any approaches by him. This, to me, is just an exploration of an exhibitionist and voyeuristic side of sex."

"Well, he said something similar, and to assure me that it was me he was interested in, he again, how shall I put this, cleaned up his own mess, again. We kissed and cuddled and he assured me that he had what he wanted in bed with him right there."

"So, we are OK, then?" I asked.

"Almost," she replied.

"Almost?"

"I'll explain that later," she said, "after Roger has gone home. I hope you have the afternoon free for me?"

"OK, but now you have me curious!"

"Good!" was all she said.