Always listen to your mother!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's what I was wondering, too, I thought to myself.

"I really want you to cum again!" she said.

I saw his hips push up into her again, and then he rolled himself up and rolled the two of them over so he was on top.

"OK," he said, as he pulled his hips back and slid his cock out of her, "roll over!"

"What?" she said, "No, no, not in my butt! I've never done that!"

"Well," he said, kissing her, "that was not what I had in mind, though it can be enjoyable for both parties, believe me, but perhaps another time. No, just roll over, and let me enter from behind. I lose control that way, and even if I came earlier, it's sure to get me off!"

She looked at him and said, with a bit of hesitation, "OK."

She rolled onto her belly, and as she did, he grabbed a pillow and they worked it under her hips. Her butt was up in the air, and he leaned down and kissed her buns.

"You have a gorgeous ass!" he said to her, as he pushed her thighs apart. He moved in and played with her pussy with his fingers. He grabbed his cock and started to tease her labia with the head. Then he pushed his weight forward and slipped himself inside her again. He grabbed her buns and began to slowly thrust forward, pushing belly against her ass. He leaned down and reached around her, obviously finding her clit with his fingers. They rocked and fucked like this for a while then she started moaning loudly again.

"Oh God! Roger! I'm gonna cum again! I can't believe this! You are such a good lover! Oh God, here it cums again! Cumming again!"

"Me, too, Elaine, I need to pull out!"

"NO! No, cum in me! I want to feel your hot cum inside me!"

"We can't!" he said.

"Yes! Roger, don't you dare pull out! Fuck me! Cum in me! I'm cumming!"

Again, I saw her hips spasm, and suddenly Roger pushed forward and held himself there, then I watched his ass twitch and his hips thrust forward even more.

"Oh, yes!" It feels so good! Cum in me!" Mom said.

"Yes, so good!" Roger said.

"I feel your warm cum inside me!" she said.

Roger laid himself down on Mom's back and started kissing her neck and shoulders. She turned and they awkwardly kissed from this position. Roger started to move his hips back.

"No! Stay!" Mom quickly said, "I love feeling you inside me! Stay until you soften up!"

He kissed her neck and shoulders again, and moved his hips forward again, and I could see him twitch and thrust again as the last bits of his orgasm was happening inside her. He lay still on top of her for a while, kissing her shoulders and neck.

"Are you sure it's OK if I came inside?" he asked.

"Yes, it's fine! I had my tubes tied right after Sara was born. We were in no position to have more than one child, but he would never have gotten a vasectomy. Actually, I never told him, just worked it out with the doctor before hand. He thought I just spent more time at the hospital because of 'complications'. He was Catholic and didn't believe in that sort of thing."

I saw him move his hips just a little.

"Ooh! There it goes!" Mom said.

Roger got up on his knees, and rolled to the side. I could see his softened cock now drape over Mom's left thigh as he settled in beside her. She turned and kissed him again. They kissed for a while and then suddenly Mom's hand went back, trying to cover her crotch.

"Oh! I'm going to leak on the bed!" she said.

"Here," Roger said, suddenly getting up. He crawled between her legs and buried his face in her pussy again.

"What are you doing?" Mom asked.

"Cleaning up after myself!" he said.

"You are crazy! And kinky! And I like it! Oh! Oh my! I love it!"

Roger was slurping noisily, licking and lapping up whatever he found. He kissed and licked all around, down over her back door, all around the whole area. Then he moved back to center and was obviously focused back on her clit. Her hips started to move again. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his face and she started to buck her hips again.

"Oh, fuck!" she said, "I'm going to cum again! Oh God! Roger! Oh God! Cumming again!"

She was almost screaming now, and then her face froze and "Ungh!" was all the vocalization that she could manage.

Her body relaxed again, and her face was again a huge grin. She was looking at him with a mixture of awe, wonder, lust, and almost shame, I wasn't sure.

"I can't believe you did that! And gave me another orgasm, too! Well, how was it?" she asked, almost embarrassed.

"Delicious! We are delicious together!" he replied.

"Can I taste?" she asked.

He leaned in and kissed her again.

"God, you have so much to teach me!" she said to him and he kissed her again.

I decided at that point that I needed to get out of there and I quietly went back to my room and shut the door. I went to my closet and found my favorite dildo and quietly got into bed. I slid the fake cock into my sopping wet snatch and as quietly as I could, I gave myself the orgasm that my voyeuristic adventures seemed to demand of me.

I pulled the dildo from my pussy and let it drop to the floor and fell into a somewhat restless sleep. My dreams were full of images of my mother being fucked by Roger, and even by my dad, but in my dreams, as it seems in real life, Roger was the far better lover.

I woke up before seven. I got up quietly and dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, with no underwear. I needed to go pee, but I was afraid to go to the main bathroom, so I slipped out of my room and went to use the powder room off the kitchen. I then went to the kitchen and made some coffee and ate a muffin for breakfast.

In a few minutes I heard my name.

"Sara! Why are you home so early?" Mom asked, tying her bathrobe around her. I was guessing that she was wearing nothing underneath, though maybe she'd grabbed a pair of panties and bra - I could not tell.

"Well, the night out with friends was a disaster, so I came home early," I replied.

"Did you and Jane have a fight?" she asked.

"No, nothing like that, it was just Jane and her boyfriend and his roommate, and it turned out that his roommate was a real dud. So I left and came home - about 8:30 last night."

I said that and just let it sit there for what felt like an eternity.

"Last night - you were here last night? Why didn't you say something? I...we...I mean, oh my God! I hope you were asleep!"

"Um," I replied, "I kinda heard, well, just about everything."

"Oh my God! I'm so embarrassed!"

"Mom - it's OK!" I said, "I lived in a college dorm, and I had roommates in my apartment, it was hardly the first time I heard people having sex!"

"Well, yes, I suppose, but I'm your mother, not some random roommate!"

"True, but how did you put it for me? 'You're a beautiful woman and you have needs and desires.'"

"Look, honey, you know I've been seeing Roger, and things have been, well, heating up between us. And last night I knew, or I thought, that you were going to be gone, so I thought, well, we thought, that we could explore the physical side of a relationship. He's only the second man I've been with since I kicked your father out years ago."

"Well," I said, with a little trepidation, "you both seemed to enjoy yourselves! How many times did he make you cum?"

"Sara Elizabeth!" she almost shrieked. Like a lot of mothers, she used my middle name to add emphasis.

"Sorry, you weren't exactly quiet."

"Well, you needn't be so explicit with the talk! And besides, we thought we had the house to ourselves!" she said.

"Yeah, well I'm still not being as explicit as you two last night!" I said.

"Oh my God, we were kind of vocal, weren't we?"

"Yeah, I heard things that most young people don't expect to hear from their mother, but again, you are a grown woman with sexual desires, and, well, so am I, so it's OK! Plus, I am glad you found someone who can address those desires."

"Jeez, I'm so embarrassed! I promise it won't happen again!"

"I hope it does happen again! It's good for you, and, you should be able to explore and, well, scratch that sexual itch! Frankly, I was jealous and had to use a toy to get to sleep!"

"Sara! Too much information for your mother!"

"Well it's nice that one of us got some relief without a toy!"

"I do not use 'toys'!" she said to me.

"Mom, I know that's not true!"

She looked a little embarrassed. "How do you know that?" she asked.

"I found your toys when I was still in high school!"

"What? Now I'm really embarrassed!"

"It's OK, Mom. Back then I thought it was kind of weird, you know, you don't think about your mother being a sexual being, but when I thought about it I realized that it's OK - of course, we're all sexual beings, and since you kicked dad out, you needed some way to, well again, scratch that itch! Plus, I have my own toys now, as I just confessed to you."

"I can't believe that I'm having this conversation with my daughter!"

"Yes, I am your daughter, but I'm also a woman just like you. Just think of me as your roommate!" I said. "Roommates have to deal with the other having sex sometimes. And again, it's good for us!"

"I can't believe that you are talking this way! Like it's just a casual thing!"

"I'm not saying it's just a casual thing - you and Roger seem to care a lot for one another, so it does not need to be a casual thing. But people my age do have casual sex - you know, the old 'friends with benefits' kind of relationships, so that may happen with me, but you and I need to be able to talk about this kind of thing."

She just looked at me. Suddenly her catch phrase from all of our arguments leapt into my head, and I started to laugh.

"What on earth is funny?" Mom asked.

"All the times you'd tell me to 'listen to your mother!' - well, I certainly was listening last night!"

"Sara, that is not what I meant by that!" she replied, trying to be stern, but failing as she, too began to laugh.

As we were laughing, I heard Roger in the hallway.

"Elaine? Are you talking to someone? What's so funny? Oh! My! Um, you must be Sara, and this is kind of embarrassing!"

Roger had walked in, wearing only his shirt from the night before. It was unbuttoned, and he was naked from the waist down. He was quickly leaving again.

"Oh my God! Go put on a bit more, then come back!" Mom said to him.

"No wonder he made you so happy!" I said, smiling.

"Sara Elizabeth!"

"Sorry! He's the one walking in here flashing everyone!"

"I'm so embarrassed!" she said, again.

In a couple of minutes he came back wearing his slacks and shirt, but no shoes or socks.

"Well, if it wasn't awkward before, it sure as hell is now!" Mom said. "This is certainly not the way I'd envisioned this, but Roger, this is my daughter Sara, Sara, this is Roger."

"Sara, nice to meet you." Roger said.

"Nice to meet you as well," I replied.

"I know how this must look, but it's not what you're thinking!" Roger started in.

"Roger, Sara was at home last night, but neglected to tell me, or us, about it."

"Oh?" he said, then quickly, "Oh! Oh my! Oh, my oh my! Sara, I want you to know that I care deeply about your mother, and I promise that I'm not just some horn dog into quickie sex!"

I was getting amused at having caught these two with their hands in the proverbial cookie jar, and especially at Roger's stammering and trying to show that he's a gentleman. It was sweet, too.

"OK, look," I said, "yes, I'm your daughter, but I'm not a little girl, and I'm well old enough to know that sex is a part of life, and we are all adults here. Roger, I'm glad to know that you are not just a 'horn dog' and that you care for Mom, and I am going to assume that if that were not true, Mom would not have invited you over. I'm sorry about the misunderstanding, but as I explained to Mom, my evening out 'with friends' turned out to be a blind date with a real dud, so I came home early. I fell asleep early, and by the time I awoke and heard anything, well, let's just say it would have been very awkward to interrupt! Maybe even more awkward than this little encounter. So, let me also say, that if you two want to have sex together, and it certainly sounded like you both enjoyed it last night, then I think you should go for it, and I'm fine with you meeting here to do it, though we might work out a way to have some privacy for it!"

They looked at one another.

"We may need some time to discuss this," Mom said.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, I promise!" I said. "I'm sorry for eavesdropping, but I had a decision to make about interrupting or not, and I decided not to. You two seem to mean something to one another, and I'm happy for you - really! No, this is not the way I envisioned meeting you, Roger, but please don't let this get in the way of your relationship with Mom!"

"I appreciate your words, Sara," he said. "I truly do care for your mother, and I hope that this is something we can all laugh about later!"

Yeah, laugh about it, I thought, wait till I tell you that I watched, too!

"So, listen, I am meeting Jane for brunch, so I'm going to get dressed and go, and I'll let you two talk - or whatever else you'd like to do together!"

"Sara Elizabeth!" Mom shot back.

I quickly shower, dressed, and left.

Jane and I had brunch and she told me about the rest of the date. She said that Tony knew that her excuse was just an excuse, and he got mad and left. I was worried that it would affect her relationship with Josh, but she said not to worry too much. First, Josh knew that Tony was a dick, and second, she and Josh were really just fuck buddies anyway. She again apologized for how bad Tony was, and I told her not to worry too much. She asked how my evening went, and I simply told her that I'd read a little and fell asleep early. I did not tell her about the rest - I was worried what she might think about me spying on my own mother.

After brunch, I went home and found Mom there, but Roger was gone. Mom was smiling, though, so I assumed that I had not caused any kind of break up.

"Hi Mom! I hope things went OK after I left?"

"Oh, sure, we were fine. We talked about it and ultimately we agreed that you are an adult and you obviously don't have a problem with us having a physical relationship. Actually, we kind of laughed about getting caught, and what it all must have sounded like! As we thought back to all of what happened and what you must've heard, he got so worked up that we went back to bed again. I don't know if he's actually an exhibitionist, but he did get worked up thinking that you might come home early and catch us again!"

"Well, Mom, I have another confession to make," I said.

"Oh God, what now? You already told me that you masturbated after - which, by the way, I let slip to Roger, too, you know when we were all warm and cozy and post-orgasm bliss and all. So - what can you possibly need to confess?"

"Well, I don't know what came over me, but, well - I watched you, too!"

"You did what?" she yelped.

"I know, but once you guys got so vocal, I was curious. It used to happen at college, too, if a roommate was with a boyfriend, I would try to sneak looks. I always found it a turn on. Of course with Annie, I knew that she liked to watch, too, so sometimes we would leave lights on on purpose, just so the other could watch!"

What I did not tell her, at that point, was that we'd also sometimes join in, but I thought that was better left out - for now, at least.

"Sara, it's one thing to watch a roommate, but I'm your mother, for crying out loud! And, I'm old enough to be your mother, obviously! Did you enjoy watching two, em, mature people having sex?"

"You guys were absolutely beautiful together!" I said to her. "Both of you are still very attractive people and it was beautiful! Roger is a tender, thoughtful lover and you are very lucky to have found him! Oh, and really, Dad never went down on you? How selfish of him! I hope you never went down on him, either!"

"Sara, my head is spinning here! First, I am not going to talk about my love life with your father, and second, yes, you are right, Roger is a sensitive and caring lover! I never had more than one orgasm in one love making session in my life - well, two now if I count this morning as another!"

"Really? How many times this morning?" I asked before I thought.

"Sara! Isn't it enough that you listened - and watched - last night? Now you are going to quiz me about this morning? Twice, if you must know, it was twice more this morning. He's really good at sex!" she said with a very satisfied grin on her face.

I suddenly went over to Mom and hugged her.

"What brought that on?" she asked.

"I'm so happy for you!" I said. "It's been a long time since Dad, and you really deserve happiness - especially sexual happiness!"

"Stop it!" she said, spanking my ass. "You're being naughty!"

"I think you two are being naughty, and I think it's very cute - and sexy! I may have to go get out my vibrator! That's what I'd have to do after watching Annie and Jake - especially Jake! Roger reminds me of Jake - Annie would cum three or four times with Jake, and it always got me hot and bothered!"

"Sara! Now you truly are being naughty!"

"Are you angry about me watching you?" I asked.

"Yes!" she said, though I could tell that it was only because she thought she was supposed to be angry.

"Can I confess something, too?" she asked me.

"Of course! It seems to be good for the soul, or something like that!"

"I used to watch my college roommate, too. That was a while back, but it was exciting to me to watch. Maybe that's where you get it from."

"Really!? I did not expect that from you!" I said.

"Yeah, she was always kind of daring in bed. She even got me to..." but she stopped.

"To what? She got you to what?" I asked.

"Nevermind! That's a story for another time, perhaps!" she said and she turned to go to her room.

That got me wondering. Annie and I had explored our own bisexual urges with each other. We'd shared a couple of boyfriends in threesomes, and had even gone just one on one with each other on occasions, and once we did a foursome with two guys and swapping. They really got off on watching Annie and me together, but I wanted to see them at least give each other a hand job or something, but they stayed well apart. From those times, I knew that I was not a lesbian, strictly speaking, but I could enjoy the odd tryst with another woman, and I certainly enjoyed a threesome with another woman. So, if I "inherited" my voyeurism from my mother, did she enjoy that, too? Maybe she also had an exhibitionist streak in her?

I decided I needed a shower, so I headed to my room. I grabbed my favorite shower toy and headed into the bathroom. I shut the door to my mother's room and the hall, but left the door to my room open. I got in the shower and got it good and warm and turned on the vibrator. I usually run it all around my vulva - over my pubes, down along the outer edges of the labia, and a push at the perineum. A few times like that tends to get the blood flow to the region started and then I can push the little bulbous head slightly inside, enjoying the sensation of being opened up. Then out again, up over my pubes again and down toward the clit - stopping just over the hood. As I get warmed up, my free hand massages my tits, gently pinching at my nipples as the bulbous head of the vibrator again pushes into me.

By now, I am usually getting well stimulated, but between the images of last night, and the discussion with Mom this morning, and my new fantasies of her watching her roommate, and then maybe joining in, I was already quite turned on. I plunged the vibrator in, turning it so that the bulbous head would find my g-spot. The "extra" appendage on the vibrator now found my clit, too.

"Mmm, oh!" I let out of my mouth, "Oh fuck!"