Always Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But getting in the shower wasn't much better. They kissed while they soaped each other, running their hands over all the parts they so needed to touch. At one point, Mike was sucking her tits while Tiffany stroked his hard dick. But catching her by surprise, and with a panicked look on his face, Mike pushed her away and held her under the spray of the multiple shower heads, rinsing her clean. He then did the same, and once he was soap free, he stepped out of the shower and grabbed towels for both of them.

"Mike, what's up? Did I do something wrong?"

"No sweetie, you didn't. I just realized that we are running late, and you need time to make yourself even more beautiful then you already are. That's all."

Not fully believing him, Tiffany went along and began to do her hair and makeup. As she walked to the bedroom, Mike was by the sofa getting dressed.

"I know you said you wanted to surprise me with your dress, so the bedroom is yours. I'll finish getting dressed out here."

Twenty minutes later the bedroom door opened.

"Ready or not, here I come."

As Tiffany stepped into the room, Mike's mouth fell open. Tiffany stood before him in a form-fitting, floor length red dress, with a slit up her thigh. Her long, blonde hair fell around her shoulders in a mass of waves; spaghetti straps held up her dress, which was cut in the front, revealing a modest amount of cleavage; the back of the dress was cut low almost to her waist; red heels adorned her feet; a necklace with an emerald green stone filled the space above her cleavage.

"Oh my. Tiffany, you look stunning - absolutely stunning."

Smiling, she stepped to Mike and gave him a long kiss.

"You don't look so bad yourself, stud. Let's party."

Entering the ballroom was like entering another world. Christmas lights lit the room with a festive glow, while the multitude of candles helped add to the mood. Tinsel, garland and several decorated trees added to the cheerful atmosphere.

"This turned out better than I had hoped. It's really pretty, isn't it?"

"Yes it is - but not as pretty as you. You really took my breath away when I saw you step into the room. The prettiest present in the room."

Tiffany looked at Mike, smiled, and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"And just think how much fun you'll have unwrapping your present later."

As chairwoman of the committee, Tiffany made sure to stop at all the tables and speak to the guests. Most were her sorority sisters and their dates, but some were invited guests and others were former members of the sorority, who had an open invitation to join them at any of their formal socials.

Soon the couple were standing at a cocktail table with some appetizers and drinks, when Tiffany gasped and grabbed Mike's arm.

"Tiff, what's wrong?"

"See that older couple just coming into the room? They're my parents."

"Your parents? What are they doing here?"

"I told you my mom was a member here, and as such is always welcome to these parties. But I had no idea they were attending. She never told me. And here they come."

Just then the older couple spotted their daughter and headed their way. Mike guessed they were in their late 50s and were dressed to impress. Looking at her mom, Mike knew where Tiffany got her looks.

"Mom, dad. What are you doing here?"

"And hello to you to, Tiffany. You know we always come to these - I guess I forgot to tell you this time. But we wanted to be here, knowing you were in charge."

There was a long pause while her parents looked Mike over very carefully. Tiffany began to introduce Mike, but stumbled over her words.

"I'm sorry. Mom, dad, this is my friend... my good friend... my best friend..."

Embarrassed by her introduction, she looked at Mike and smiled.

"Let me try this again. Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend, Michael Wilson. Mike, my mom and dad, Thomas and Marjorie Harrison."

Holding out his hand, Mike greeted her parents.

"It's very nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Harrison. And now I can see where Tiffany gets her good looks."

"Polite, I like that. And please just call me Thomas. Nice to meet you as well, Mike."

"Can I get you and your wife a drink? What would you like?"

"White wine for me, please. And that will give me a chance to speak with my daughter alone. Thank you."

Mike and Thomas left to find the nearest bar while Tiffany and her mother spoke.

"So, that's you new boyfriend? I must say, he cleans up much better than the others you dragged home. But isn't he a bit old for college and you? Is he trolling sorority houses, looking for young women to conquer?"

"Yes, Mike is my boyfriend, and no, he doesn't troll houses looking for women. We've had several classes together - that's where we met. He's one of the nicest people I know, and I feel honored to call him my boyfriend. Yes, I like him a lot and no, I've not told him much about our family. He likes me for me, mom, and that's all that matters. And when they get back, please don't interrogate him like you do all my friends."

"I don't interrogate people - I just want to know the kind of people my daughter chooses to spend her time with."

Just then, Mike and Thomas found their way back to the women, drinks in hand.

"Well, we better leave you young people alone so we can find our table for dinner. It was very nice to meet you, Michael. Tiffany, would you walk us to our table?"

Shaking hands with her parents, Mike watched as Tiffany escorted them to a table with other legacy members. As she kissed her parents on their cheeks, Marjorie said something to Tiffany that made her react, almost in anger. As she rejoined Mike, he could see the fire in her eyes at whatever her mother had said.

"Sweetie, are you ok? You looked really pissed off. What did your mother say to you?"

"Nothing that I want to discuss now. All I want to do now is enjoy myself in the company of my friends and my boyfriend. I'll grab us a seat - will you please get me another glass of wine?"

Knowing she was stewing about something but not willing to pursue it right now, Mike crossed to the bar and the bartender who had been in some classes with Mike in the past.

"Hello, Mike. What can I get you?"

"A white wine and a club soda with a twist, please."

"Coming right up. And if I may say, Tiffany is probably the best looking woman in the room tonight. You're a lucky man to have her on your arm."

"I am, thanks. But her parents are here, and her mom said something to her that really pissed her off. Not sure what it was, but she has the 'I'm going to kill her' look in her eyes."

"Whatever it is, I hope it works out. Here're your drinks. Enjoy the party."

Tiffany was mostly quiet during dinner, making sure everything was going smoothly, but still steaming over what her mother said. Once dinner was over and plates cleared away, she checked with the DJ who was just setting up. As he finished, she stood at the microphone to address the partygoers.

"Good evening, everyone. I hope you are all having a good time. My name is Tiffany Harrison, and I'm the chairwoman for the committee that put this together. Before we go any further, I need to introduce the other women who helped plan the party. As I say your name, please stand."

Tiffany introduced the others from the committee, and spoke about the several fundraisers the sorority conducted during the year and the donations they made to different charities. When she finished, she introduced the DJ, who started the music for the evening.

As she walked through the crowd back to Mike, he could see her look had softened. He met her part way and enveloped her in his arms, whispering in her ear.

"You did a nice job up there. Congratulations on a successful party."

"Thanks. But we still have some time to go. And speaking of which, I've never asked you if you can dance? So, Mr. Wilson, can you dance, and will you dance with me?"

"Thanks for asking, Ms. Harrison. I can't dance anything fast, but I would love to slow dance with you. That's one thing..."

Mike stopped, got a faraway look on his face, and his eyes clouded with tears.

"Mike, what is it? Are you ok?"

"I was about to say that dancing was one thing Beth loved to do with me. We took a ballroom dance class our freshman year, and from then on, anytime we could, we'd find a supper club with a dance band. Anytime I could hold her in my arms and move with her, we'd love it.

"Funny. I haven't thought about dancing with Beth for a long, long time. I'm sorry, Tiff. I don't mean to bring you down. Yes, I'd love to dance with you. Just as long as it's a slow song."

"Oh Mike, I'm so sorry for bringing that up. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"As sure as I'm standing here with you. Besides, what would your mother think if her daughter's boyfriend didn't dance with her? Probably less than what she already thinks about me."

"Hush. She doesn't think badly of you. She just needs to get to know you better. Now enough of that. Dance with me, stud."

For the next couple of hours, Tiffany and Mike danced together during every slow song. After a while, Mike felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Do you mind if I cut in and have a dance with my daughter?"

Laughing, Mike let Thomas step in, and he headed to the bar.

"Wow. Beautiful, smart, and a good dancer. How did you get so lucky to find someone like her?"

"I have no idea..."

As the night went on, people slowly began to leave. Tiffany's parents stood at their table and waved them over.

"Thank you, Tiffany, for a lovely night. You did yourself proud with the party. Everyone at our table thought so as well."

"Thanks, mom. It was a lot of work, and I'm glad it's over. I'm happy you enjoyed yourselves."

"We did. Michael, it was nice to meet you. Hopefully we'll see you at our Christmas party."

"Mom, hush. I haven't had a chance to speak with him about it. We'll see, ok?"

Giving her parents each a kiss, Tiffany escorted them to the door, leaving Mike at the table, pondering the invitation.

"Mike, I'm sorry she ambushed you like that. It was one of two things I was going to ask you later."

Just then the DJ announced the last two songs, so Mike grabbed Tiffany and led her to the dance floor.

"Ok, so what was it you were going to ask me?"

"First, I just found out the sorority house is closing for winter break after Tuesday, as I was going to be the only one staying. So would you mind if I stayed with you over break? I know it's last minute, but could I?"

"So, you're asking me if you, my gorgeous and loving girlfriend, can stay with me for three weeks? I suppose I can clear my calendar and make room for you. But it might be a tight fit, with me only having one bedroom. But sure, no problem."

Hearing his answer, Tiffany smiled and smacked his shoulder.

"Smart ass. Now for the second, and more difficult, favor. As you heard, you are invited to my parent's house for a Christmas party. It's something they do every year with our family, moving from one house to another. I have a large extended family, so there will be lots of aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. Most are pretty cool, but I have some relations that are asses."

"I understand. Most families have relations like that. But I don't understand why you are so reluctant about it. Does it have to do with what your mother said to you earlier?"

"Sort of. I just didn't want to let everyone know about us yet. I like the idea of 'us', and I wanted to keep it that way a little longer. But if you're game, I'd love to show you off to my family."

"As long as you stay by my side, I think I'll be fine. Deal?"

Hugging him tight, Tiffany gave Mike a kiss.

"Deal. Wild horses won't be able to drag me away from you. Thank you, Mike."

"My pleasure. Now, let's finish this last dance."

The dance over, the hotel staff came in to clean up their part of the ballroom. The decorations could stay up overnight, and plans were made to meet up at 10:00 in the morning to take everything down. That decided, Tiffany and Mike left to go to their room.

Entering the elevator, they were the only ones on it. As it began to move, Tiffany grabbed Mike and gave him a searing kiss, breaking it only as the elevator stopped and the door opened on their floor.

"Wow! What was that for?"

"For being the best boyfriend ever. You handled my parents like a pro. Mom is still undecided, but dad likes you - I can tell. And even if they didn't, your girlfriend likes you even more for it."

Entering the room, Tiffany kissed Mike again.

"Why don't you use the bathroom first and change, and then I will. I have a surprise for you."

Kissing her again, Mike grabbed his clothing bag and used the bathroom to wash up and change. When he was done, Tiffany grabbed her stuff and slid past him to change as well. Not knowing what she had in mind, Mike slipped on a pair of running shorts and got into bed.

Soon, the bathroom door opened and Tiffany crossed to the bed. With only a small desk lamp on, Mike could see she was only wearing a short nightgown. She turned off the light and slid into bed next to him, cuddling him tight.

"Mike, I feel so lucky to have you. You are so thoughtful to everyone, and your kindness knows no bounds. I know you've said that you're falling for me, and I feel the same way. In fact, I'll be the brave one and say it - I love you. You're the one I've dreamed about since I was a little girl. I really hope you feel the same way. That's why I got us this room tonight - because I hope to make love to you tonight, and I want our first time to be as special as possible. Don't say anything right now. Just hold me and kiss me like you mean it."

Rolling toward her, Mike brushed her hair off her face and simply looked at her. This beauty, this magnificent person, just told him she loved him - something he never thought he'd hear ever again. But she said it, and deep down he felt it as well.

Leaning over, he lightly kissed her soft lips first, then her forehead, and then her cheeks. Kissing her lips again, their mouths opened and their tongues began to play with each other. Breaking the kiss, Mike began to kiss her collarbone and down her chest to her luscious breasts. As he got closer, Tiffany untied the string holding her nightgown together, setting her breasts free for Mike to do with as he pleased.

He began by kissing all around her breasts, ignoring her engorged nipples. As he moved from one breast to the other, Tiffany's arousal heightened. Finally he licked and sucked one nipple into his mouth, and Tiffany's first orgasm of the night washed over her. Moaning in delight, she held his mouth tight against her as he licked and sucked.

"Oh yes, baby. Suck my tits. Pull my nipples into your mouth and suck them hard. Make me cum again."

Moving to her other breast, Mike began to play once more. And soon Tiffany was cumming once again.

As her breathing returned to normal, Mike pulled away from her chest to look at her beautiful face. Her long blonde hair framed her face and she opened her eyes and smiled at him. And then it happened.

Looking at Tiffany, all Mike saw was Beth, and he felt ashamed, as if he was cheating on his wife. Pulling away, he sat on the edge of the bed, almost in tears. Frightened by his actions, Tiffany sat up and hugged him from behind. As she touched him, he began to sob, a deep, wrenching, soul crushing sob that came from his very being. All Tiffany could do was hold him.

When he calmed down, she kissed his cheek.

"Mike, what happened? Are you alright? What can I do?"

Catching his breath, Mike took her hands in his and brought them to his mouth, kissing both gently.

"I'm not sure what happened. I looked at you and saw Beth, and I felt like I was cheating on her. It's been more than four years since she died, and I haven't been with a woman since. In fact, she was my first and only. Until now. Now I have you, my wonderful girlfriend. You say you love me, and I believe you. Deep down, I think I feel the same, but at the same time, one thought is stopping me from believing - how could I be so lucky again? I had her, who I thought was my one and only great love in my life, only to lose her. And now I have you, someone who loves me and wants me and cares for me; you have to know that I feel the same way for you. But there is a part of me that just can't let go of the past, as much as I want to.

"Tiff, I want to love you and care for you and make love to you all night long, but until I can get that part of me to leave for good, I don't think I can. All I ask of you is to be patient - I'll get to where we both want me to be. I don't know how long that will take, but I know I'll get there. And when I do, I hope you are right there beside me, holding my hand and loving me."

By now, Tiffany was crying as well. Sliding around, she sat on his lap, holding him tight.

"Yes, my love, I'll be there for you. However long it takes, I'll be there. I'll do whatever I need to do to make you my own forever. I love you, Michael Wilson, and when you're ready to make love to me, I'll be ready for you. Now let's go to sleep so I can hold my love in my arms and dream of him all night."

The next morning, Mike woke up with Tiffany's arm across his chest. She was spooning behind him, lightly kissing his shoulder and back. Stirring, he turned to face her.

"You're still here. After last night, I was half expecting you to leave during the night."

"Yes, I'm still here, right where I want to be. I gave you my heart, Mike, so you're not getting rid of me that easily. For better or for worse, you're stuck with me, ok?"

"Ok. But we better get up so we can get some breakfast before we start the un-decorating."

At 10:00, everyone was in the ballroom, taking the decorations down. As usual, things came down faster than they went up, so by noon, the job was finished. Several of the guys had trucks, so they got loaded up, along with everyone's cars, and all the boxes ended up in the sorority storage unit.

When they were done, all the girls hugged each other, wished each other a Merry Christmas, and left for their winter break, leaving Tiffany and Mike to themselves.

"Why don't I drop you at the house to pack what you need for break, and I'll go to my place and do some cleaning. Plus, I need to move my stuff around so you have some room for your clothes. Call me when you get to my place and I'll help you carry your things up."

"Sounds good, but don't go out of your way for me. I'll be fine living out of my suitcase."

"No, that will not be happening. If we're going to give living together a go, even for a short time, we need to do it right. I want you to feel as comfortable as possible, so I'll make space for you. See you soon."

An hour or so later, Tiffany messaged Mike that she was leaving her sorority house and was on her way over. He was just putting the finishing touches on his cleaning and making space for her. He gave her several minutes and went downstairs to meet her.

Pulling up, she jumped out of her car smiling, and waved to him. As she did, his heart skipped a beat - even wearing jeans and a hoodie, she looked spectacular.

They had her car unloaded in 15 minutes, and an hour later she was unpacked. He had a two-bedroom apartment, but the second bedroom was for storage and studying, so she had a whole closet for her clothes. When she was done, she found Mike on the couch, sipping hot chocolate and watching a football game.

"There's more on the stove for you. Grab a mug and join me."

Soon the two were cuddled together on the couch, passively watching the game. At halftime, Mike turned the TV off and turned to Tiffany, taking her hands in his.

"Can I ask you a serious question and get a serious answer?"

Wondering where he was going with this, she nodded her head.