Always Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might not be able to get you out here for the fast ones, but I'll be damned if I let you sit out the slow ones. Hold me close, Mike. I love the feeling of your arms around me. It makes me feel safe."

Soon the band was back to playing fast songs, so Tiffany and Amanda ended up dancing together, along with some other girls. After a while, Mike saw several men trying to dance with the girls, but they kept fending them off. After several particularly fast songs, Amanda came back to the table to rest, leaving Tiffany and the others on the floor, dancing together. But after several more songs, Amanda leaned into Mike to talk, without yelling.

"Ok, Mike. Keep your eyes on the guy next to Tiff. Scott's been trying to get into her pants for years, and she keeps telling him to fuck off - but he won't take the message. Maybe you better go rescue her."

Hearing the concern in her voice, Mike pushed his way through the thronging dancers, trying to get to Tiffany. As he got there, Scott was sliding his hands over Tiffany's hips, pulling her closer to his, trying to grind against her ass. Just then, Mike stepped between them, and Scott got angry.

"Sorry, buddy, but this one's mine for the night. So fuck off."

"No, I'm sorry, buddy, but this one's already spoken for. She's my date for the night."

"Well, it looks like she prefers me to you, so you best get lost. Now."

Before Mike could answer, Eve stepped up to Scott and whispered into his ear. Hearing what she said, his eyes got wide and he almost ran off the dance floor - leaving Eve laughing and Mike wondering what she said. He grabbed Tiffany and pulled her off the floor, following Eve.

"What did you say to him? He ran away like his ass was on fire."

"Not much. Only that you spent the last 10 years in Army Special Forces, and were trained to kill people without a sound. Maybe that'll teach him a lesson. I think you better take Tiff home before someone else decides to hit on her."

"Thanks, Eve. I owe you one. Go ahead and close out my tab, and add a 20% tip. I'll sign it before I leave."

Saying goodnight to their friends, Mike maneuvered Tiffany through the crowd and out the front door. She was wanting to go back in, but Mike kept walking to his car.

"Sorry, little one, but you've had more than enough fun tonight. We're going home."

Getting her boots, jeans, and shirt off was a struggle, so he laid her in bed in her bra and panties, pulled the cover up, and left her to sleep. He went to the living room and turned on the TV, where he promptly fell into a restless, nightmare filled sleep.

Several hours later, Mike woke with a start. He had had another of his nightmares, but there was something different about this one. Somehow it seemed less intense, but he couldn't say why. It just felt different. Not understanding, he laid back down and fell asleep almost instantly.

The next morning he woke and found Tiffany still asleep, so he decided to go for a run. He made a pot of coffee, and left her a note telling her where he was, along with a bottle of aspirin and a glass of water.

When he got back, he heard the shower running and saw the water had been drunk, along with some coffee. He grabbed a cup for himself, and went into the bathroom to watch Tiffany in the shower. Even through the slightly distorted glass door she was beautiful, as he watched her wash her body and then her hair. When the water turned off, he held a towel out for her and smiled.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty. Happy New Year."

Glaring at him, she stuck her tongue out and grabbed the towel.

"How can you be so chipper when I feel so crappy? It's not fair."

"Maybe it's because you drank all the wine in Magee's last night. Going for a run might help you clear your head."

"Are you crazy? My head feels like it's going to fall off as it is.

"Hey, did I make an ass of myself last night? I know we danced the slow songs, and I danced with Amanda for a long time. But was I dancing with someone else at the end?"

"Yeah, but it's nothing to worry about. Ask Eve sometime how she fixed it."

Smiling at her, Mike sat watching Tiffany dry herself off. No matter how many times he'd seen her naked, he still couldn't get over how stunning she was. And how lucky he was to have her as his girlfriend.

"So are you just going to sit there and stare at me, or are you going to take your own shower? Because you stink, mister. And you'll get no loving from me until you

de-stinkafy yourself."

Laughing, Mike stripped off his running clothes and stepped into the shower. As he did, Tiffany did a bit of staring herself.

"He is so good looking. I still can't understand why someone like him likes me so much, knowing how screwed up I am."

They spent the rest of the day watching bowl games, cuddled together on the couch. Ordering take out for lunch, they sat quietly eating until it was halftime of one of the games. Mike muted the TV sound and turned to Tiffany.

"What would you say if I asked you to move in with me permanently? I have enough room for us, and I really hate saying goodbye to you all the time. Is that something you'd consider?"

"Oh Mike, I'd love to. But I can't, not yet. I'm an officer in the sorority, and as such I have to live in the house. But once the semester is over, my term is over, and I can live wherever I want. So do you think you can wait until May to make me a full-time live-in girlfriend?"

"I'll wait for however long it takes."

The new semester started the next week, and their time together was slashed dramatically. They usually had lunch together, and sometimes dinner, and had several study groups together, but otherwise they each had lots of work that kept them busy. However, the weekends were different. Both were done with class by 3:00 on Friday, and Tiffany was usually at Mike's place by 4:00 at the latest, and in his arms moments later. Their weekends were full of time together, cuddled on the couch or in bed. Class work was also a priority, so they made certain they spent several hours each day getting done what needed to be done.

One night as they worked together, Tiffany turned to Mike.

"Are you at a stopping point so I can I ask you a couple of questions?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"First, are you planning anything for Spring Break? I'm asking because several of the girls in the house want to go to Daytona Beach for the week. And second, would you like to be my date at the sorority Valentine's Day party? Even though it's not on the exact day?"

"Is you mother going to be at this party? If so, then I'm going to decline. If not, I'd love to join you. How fancy is it?"

"No, mother will not be there. It's just for the girls in the house and their dates. We also invite a fraternity that we do charity fundraising with, and the guys bring their dates as well. It's nothing formal - just a fun time together."

"As long as your mother isn't there, I'm in. As for Spring Break, I was thinking I might visit my folks that week, and hoped I could bring you along to meet them. But I don't want to dump on your plans. Would you be open to splitting your time with me - three or four days in Daytona and three or four with me in North Carolina?"

"Oh Mike, I'd love that. Yes, let's plan to split the week. Let me talk to the others to see what they've got planned already, and then we can go from there."

So the Spring Break plans were set. Tiffany, Amanda, and three girls from the sorority would fly to Daytona Beach on Thursday while Mike flew to Raleigh. Tiffany would then meet Mike on Tuesday and spend the rest of the week in North Carolina. In the meantime, she was getting ready for the Valentine's party.

Tiffany decided that she wouldn't spend Friday night with Mike so she could help get the house decorated for the party. They both decided to sleep in on Saturday, and have a late breakfast together. But once again, their plans were waylaid, but with an optimistic outcome.

Sleeping alone, Mike had another of his nightmares/dreams about his family. But once again it was different. Since Christmas, they were becoming more numerous, but less intense each time. This time, it felt as if Beth, Grace, and David were there with him.

"I know this place. It's the park we took the kids to so they could play with their friends."

Suddenly, sitting beside him, was Beth.

"I'm glad you recognized this park. The kids loved to play here."

"Beth, what's going on? I'm having those nightmares once again, but now they're different. Why?"

"It's simple, darling. For so long, I was afraid to leave you alone, almost as much as you were afraid to be alone. All you could see was the accident, but nothing of the good times before it. The love we shared with each other. You were in such a bad place that I couldn't desert you. The kids felt the same way, but only thinking that daddy was sad. But now, things have changed."

"Changed? How?"

"Tiffany. I see how much she loves you, and even though you won't say it aloud, how much you love her. She is your second chance at love that most people don't get. Embrace it, sweetie. Don't worry about us any more - we're fine. Worry about yourself and put yourself first for a change. Start a new life - with her. And don't feel bad about forgetting us - we'll always be in your heart, and we'll always be watching over you. But don't let us be your excuse for not letting yourself go and fully loving her. Tell her how you feel, sweetheart. Show her how you feel. Take that last step with her and become one with the one you love. I know you want to, but you've been so worried about what others would think. Fuck them - do what you know is right. Love her, Mike, with all your heart. You have so much love to give her. So don't wait any longer, sweetie. Take Tiffany in your arms and tell her how much you love her. Then take her to bed and show her how much you love her. Don't wait any longer - do it now. And then see how much love you have for each other.

"We've got to go. Don't waste this chance for love, Mike. You, of all people, know how precious it is once you find it."

Then his dream Beth leaned over and kissed him.

"I'll always love you, Mike. Now give the kids a hug and a kiss, and then we'll be off."

Just then his children ran into his arms, hugging and kissing their father. Grace looked at him with all the seriousness of an eight-year-old girl.

"Don't be a sad daddy. Be a happy daddy - that's my favorite kind. Remember that David and I both love you. Bye-bye, daddy."

And with that, the dream dissolved and Mike woke with a start.

"What the hell was that? Why was Beth saying goodbye and telling me to get on with my life with Tiffany?"

Knowing he was going to wake her up, Mike called Tiffany anyway, needing to talk to her. Her phone rang several time before a sleepy voice answered.

"Whoever this is, it better be damn important. What?"

Hearing Mike's voice, she was awake in a second.

"Mike. What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry for waking you up, but I need to see you and talk to you. Right away. Can you come over here? It's really important to do this face to face."

"Ok, if it's that important, I'll be right over. Let me get dressed and I'll be there."

Jumping out of bed, Tiffany looked at the clock and saw it was 3 a.m.

"What the hell scared him so much he needs to see me now?" she thought as she threw on jeans and a sweatshirt. Racing to his apartment, all sorts of images passed through her mind, and none of them were good.

Mike met her at his door, opening it as she pulled up.

"Mike, what's wrong? What's going on at such an ungodly hour?"

Pulling her into his arms, Mike gave her a soul-searing kiss. After several minutes of kissing, Tiffany broke the kiss and gave Mike a serious look.

"Alright, you didn't wake me at 3 a.m. just to kiss me. What the hell is going on?"

Mike pulled her into the room and they sat on his couch.

"The strangest thing just happened, and I needed to tell you. Mainly because I can't believe it myself."

Taking a deep breath, he began the story of Beth coming to him in his dream, basically telling him to get on with his life and to love Tiffany with all his heart - and to tell her that. They sat holding hands while Mike spoke, with Tiffany's face telling the story how she felt - first disbelieving, then interested, then smiling, then loving. When he finished they sat, still holding hands and still looking each other in the eye.

"So what do you think it all means?"

"I'm not totally sure, but I know this. I love you, Tiffany, with all my heart and all my soul. I know you feel the same, but it's time I told you out loud. And time I showed you how much I love you."

He pulled Tiffany close and began to kiss her face and neck. When he slipped his lips onto her neck, she began to moan softly. He then slid his hands onto the hem of her sweatshirt and pulled it up and off, and finding her naked underneath. Without a word he moved his lips onto her breasts and began to kiss, lick, and suck the softness he held in his hands. Soon the only sounds heard were the soft moans of Tiffany encouraging Mike to not stop.

Before long he pulled her to her feet and moved his hands to the waist of her jeans, popping open the button and pulling the zipper down. Her hands joined his as they pushed the pants down her legs, where she kicked them aside as they fell to the floor. And then she was naked before him.

Mike resumed playing with her succulent tits while he slithered his hand into her swiftly moistening pussy. Moaning louder, Tiffany encouraged Mike to suck harder and finger her faster in order to bring her to orgasm. Moments later, the room was filled with louder moans and a not so quiet 'I'm cumming'.

Holding her while her body trembled, Mike picked her up and carried her to his bedroom, where he laid her gently on his bed. Standing next to her, Mike took off his clothes and, when naked himself, joined Tiffany.

They were voracious. Kissing, licking, fingering, touching every part of the other's body - they didn't stop until Tiffany came again, this time under the skilled use of Mike's tongue between her thighs. Pushing his face away, Tiffany pulled him up her body and kissed her juices from his face. But the couple wasn't finished.

Opening her legs wide, Tiffany invited Mike into the next place she needed him.

"Please Mike, make love to me later, but fuck me now. Please - I just need to feel you inside me."

Pulling him closer, Tiffany wrapped her legs around his back, pulling his dick into her needy cunt. He took his time sliding in, wanting to enjoy the incredible feelings emanating from their joining. Once he was fully inside, he stayed there, not moving, just enjoying. Finally, Tiffany squeezed his dick with her vaginal muscles, urging Mike to start moving in her.

"Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me, Mike. Make me your woman forever. Fuck me. Cum in me. Make me cum again and again. Yessss..."

Moments later, both lovers were pushed over the edge - Mike filling Tiffany's pussy with his sperm, and Tiffany squeezing him tight. Mike stayed hard in her for a long time, finally slipping out as he laid next to his lover. Nothing was said - they just laid together holding each other close - and finally falling asleep in the other's arms.

Morning came and found the lovers still asleep, still wrapped in each other's arms. Waking first, Tiffany lay still, looking at Mike and wondering what really happened with his dream. Soon Mike woke and the two smiled at each other.

"You're still here. So it wasn't a dream after all."

"Yes, I'm still here and with no plans to go anywhere. But it was a dream - a dream come true. At least for me."

"For me as well. After all, what guy doesn't love waking up to a beautiful naked girl in his bed?"

"Not only naked, but a well fucked one too."

Sitting up, Tiffany looked at Mike with a serious look.

"So what do you make of that dream? Was it really Beth and your children talking to you? Or was it only your unconscious mind doing the talking?"

"Honestly, I don't know. But I do know Beth was as real to me as you are now. Sitting next to me, holding my hand, telling me to get back into the game of life. To love you like I loved her. And I do, Tiff. I love you. Maybe this was all brought about because of your love for me, showing me that I indeed can love again. Showing me how lucky I am to get a second chance at love. One that I intend to embrace every chance I get."

Softly crying at what Mike said, Tiffany grabbed him and held him tight.

"I love you too, Mike. But before you start to ravage me again, we need to shower and then you owe me breakfast at the Diner."

One month later was Spring Break. Mike, Tiffany, and her friends flew together as far as Denver, where their connecting flights went through different airports. Hugging Tiffany one last time, Mike gave her a kiss to last the week.

"Don't worry about texting me while you're having fun. The only one I want to see is that you arrived in Daytona safely. Ok?"

"Same with you. Please tell your folks that I'm really looking forward to meeting them. See you Tuesday."

Several days later, Mike was at his parent's home, along with his Aunt Sally and Uncle Jack. His aunt and uncle were visiting from Virginia, along with his cousin Cassie. Cassie was 25 and was living and working in Raleigh as a CPA. They were all gathered around the dining room table playing cards, laughing, reminiscing, and having a great time when Mike's phone began ringing.

"Excuse me. I better answer that."

Thinking it was Tiffany, he was surprised to see the caller ID said Peter H. Knowing how loud it was in the house, Mike stepped outside.

"Peter, what a surprise. What's up?"

"Hi, Mike. Do you have a minute to talk. It's important."

"Yeah, sure. What's going on?"

"Have you heard from Tiffany?"

"Not since she get to Daytona Beach. We decided not to text or call each other unless it's an emergency. Why?"

"Tiff is in the hospital. I got a call from a nurse there because I was listed as her ICE contact. Somehow she and her friends were at a party, got separated, and got attacked by some guys after they roofied them. The details were sparse, but somehow Tiffany got hold of some sleeping pills from one of the other girls, and took an overdose. They found her in time, pumped her stomach, and she'll be fine. But she's not waking up as fast as they think she should.

"Mike, how far are you from Daytona? I can't get there for three days."

Not believing what he heard, Mike made Peter repeat the message.

"Shit. Goddamn college assholes. Ok, I can get there in about 9 hours if I drive straight through. I'll leave now and get there by morning. And once I find something out, I'll give you a call."

Getting the hospital information from Peter, Mike disconnected the call. He began to angrily pace on the lawn, swearing at those who hurt Tiffany. Suddenly he was aware of someone watching him. Cassie.

"Mike, what's wrong. You look like you're going to kill someone. What happened?"

Mike told his cousin about the phone call, trying to stay under control. When he got to the part of Tiffany not waking up, he began to sob.

"This can't be happening again, Cass. I can't lose someone else I love. I just can't."

"What are you going to do?"

"Pack a bag and drive all night to get to her. What else can I do? I can't leave her in the hospital alone. I know her friends are there, but they're not me. I need to go."

"Not alone you aren't. You can't really think you can stay awake by yourself for nine hours on the road. No, I'm coming with, and that's that. Tell the parents what's going on while I pack a bag, and then get your stuff together. We're going together."