Always Quiet 02

Story Info
Carl takes more control of Eve.
9.3k words
4.76
6.5k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

Sunday morning Eve woke and lay in bed. Her mind was A whirling mish mash of thoughts and emotions thinking about all that had occurred the day before. Even when she had felt unpleasant emotions yesterday, like the embarrassment of undressing before the other woman in the lingerie store, she acknowledged that it was all worth it to achieve the closeness to Carl. The emotional surges she felt, such as when she was walking arm in arm with him, or eating lunch with him made the negatives more than bearable.

The strength of her feelings for Carl when she lay in the bed with him, surrounded by him were the most powerful feelings of all. She craved that feeling of being held safe and secure by him. She smiled reminiscing about being called his 'good girl', and even how being called called his slut felt good when he used it in a tone that wasn't meant to debase her.

The realization that she was forming a powerful attachment to Carl dawned on her and she smiled as a sense of warmth spread through her.

The day passed slowly. She greatly enjoyed clearing out her lingerie drawer and carefully placing all of her new panties, bras and camisoles away. She wondered what panties Carl would like her to wear. She tried on one of the strapless bras and took note of how it pushed her breasts up, creating a greater amount of cleavage. In a significant change from her usual manner she chose a light pink colored camisole and matching bikini panties to wear under her clothes today. Granted she wore a oversized sweatshirt and loose jeans but she felt wonderful in the sexy under garments.

She spent much of the day with the current book she was reading open in her lap. Frequently she discovered that she was just staring at the same page for long periods of time while her mind wandered with thoughts of Carl and being with him.

Sometime in the middle of the afternoon her phone pinged.

++HIM: You will call in sick to work tomorrow and Tuesday++

Her heart sank. What could this mean? But rather than stew about it she sent him a return text.

++Sir, is everything alright?++

Moments later her phone rang. Carl was calling her. Her parents watched her closely as while answering the call she stood from her chair and left the room. On her way to her bedroom she answered the call, with trepidation in her voice.

"Hello?"

"Hello my little slut," Carl responded, his rich, deep tones came through the tiny speaker.

Eve released the breath she had been holding. She knew from the tenor of his voice that this was one of those times that slut was an endearment. The smile in Eve's voice was evident as she happily replied, "Hello, Sir."

"Are you alright?" he asked, concerned.

"I am now, Sir. Hearing your voice made everything alright."

"Good, that's very good." Then the timbre of Carl's voice changed, taking on a commanding manner. "You will call in sick to work tomorrow and Tuesday. I see that you have a good number of sick days and vacation days built up. I have tasks for you to complete that will require you being out of the office both days."

A not unpleasant frisson worked through Eve. His tasks to this point had been so minor that she was both aroused and concerned about what type of tasks could require a day to complete.

"Tomorrow at one you will go to the address I text you in the morning. You will receive Tuesday's instructions later. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

She spent the rest of Sunday in a fog of anticipation and unease for the next day.

Monday morning Eve called Janet, her supervisor and left a message that she would not be in because she was ill. She also sent an email to Janet with a copy to HR. Just before hitting send she added a blind copy to Carl.

At ten minutes to one Eve arrived at the address that Carl had texted to her that morning. She was in a suburban strip mall, a few towns over from her own standing outside "The Spa". The establishment offered little outward information about itself and the windows were obscured by gauzy curtains.

Upon entering she was greeted by soft music, a gentle smell of some flowery scent and a generally warm ambiance. She approached a woman behind a reception desk.

"Good afternoon," the woman greeted her cheerily. "May I help you?"

"Um, yes, my name's Eve Trayson and I..?

The woman eagerly interrupted her. "Oh, yes, Ms. Trayson! We've been expecting you. There is a full afternoon scheduled for you. I'm Susan Manzi, I'm the owner. I see this is your first visit with us. Please, if there's anything I can do to make your visit more enjoyable or beneficial please don't hesitate to let me know."

"Thank you. I'm sure everything will be just fine. This looks like a very nice place. Everything looks so new."

"We've only been opened for a little over a year," Susan explained. "Please, let me give you a brief tour and then we'll get you started." Susan stood and gestured for Eve to follow her. They stepped through a doorway and she pointed out the various areas of the Spa while explaining the different services provided. Some areas were behind closed doors while in others Eve could see women having their hair or nails done. All the staffers were in the same polo top.

"And this is our inner waiting room. Once you're involved in your appointment, should you need to wait between services, you'll come here. No need to go back out to the front. There is bottled water, a selection of juices and coffee or tea available for you here. We just ask that you take nothing but water into any of the other areas."

Eve saw two other women seated in this comfortable room. Both wore lush, white terry cloth robes with the spa's logo on the breast. Each smiled at Eve and a woman in her mid 50's or so said, "First time? You'll love it here, dear."

Susan led her to a changing room, offered her a locker with a key on a wristband in the lock and one of the robes inside. "You can put your clothes, phone and other personal items in here. Obviously, you may lock the locker and keep the key with you as you go through your appointments. We've never had a problem and many women choose to just leave things unlocked."

"Once you've changed have a seat in the inner waiting room and someone will collect you. I really do hope you enjoy your time with us, but I'm very serious, if there is something not up to your expectations do not hesitate to let me know." Susan said before leaving Eve alone to change.

Once she slipped on the robe she went to take a seat in the waiting area. A young woman with the name tag Nancy was already there and addressed her. "Ms. Trayson?" she smiled.

"Yes?"

"Hi, I'm Nancy. I'll be, like, you're your guide today. I'll escort you from one service to the next. Follow me and I'll take you to Conrad for your massage."

She led Eve to a small room, painted a soothing mauve color, with a massage table in the center. Nancy told her that she should take off her robe and lie face down on the table. She explained Eve could cover any parts of her body she didn't wish exposed with the towels available and left.

Eve had been lying on the table for a few minutes, listening to the soft New Age music of a flute and strings when there was a soft knock on the door. A man's voice, with a bit of an accent, asked if she was ready for him. Eve lifted her head toward the door as she answered yes and saw a tall, blond man in his 40s in the logoed polo enter.

"Hello, I'm Conrad and I'll be your masseur today. Please feel free to give me feedback as we go along. If there are any specific areas you'd like worked on or painful areas or conditions I should be aware of please let me know."

"I will, but I can't think of any."

"Then let's begin," Conrad said warmly. He then proceeded to squirt some oil or lotion from a bottle at his waist into his hands and started rubbing Eve's shoulders.

Eve drifted away as Conrad's expert hands and fingers massaged her. After her shoulders and back he worked on both her arms and then began at her feet and worked his way up her legs. She had draped a towel over her buttocks and Carl stopped at the edge each time.

Very softly he spoke, "Only if you are comfortable with it, I can massage your posterior under the towel, I can move the towel for a few minutes or we can skip that area. Totally your choice."

The massage was so good Eve did not want to short change herself. "Under the towel will be fine."

"Very good, ma'am."

It felt daring to have another man's hands on her rear end but Conrad was professional. He never tried to touch between her cheeks or thighs, though Eve was beginning to wish that he would. She was so relaxed that she wasn't aroused but it wouldn't take much to get her going.

Conrad's hands left her skin as he announced, "I'm going to step out now. You can turn onto your back. Once again, drape a towel over any parts you wish."

Once the door closed Eve rolled over. Feeling daring she she placed only a small towel over her crotch, between her thighs, and a full towel over her breasts. Conrad repeated the knock and question before entering. He started with her shoulders and arms and then moved to her legs. She opened her eyes to look at him. His very blue eyes were concentrated on his work.

He did not really massage her torso very much and never came near her breasts or crotch. "I hope that was to your satisfaction Ms. Trayson. And I hope you'll ask for me again if you return. When you feel ready, sit up and take your time before standing. Put on your robe and return to the waiting area. I suggest you drink some water to keep hydrated. Enjoy the rest of your time here."

After this speech he departed. Eve did feel almost drunk when she sat up. She took her time to put on the robe and head to the sitting area. She opened a bottle of water and had barely had her first sip when Nancy appeared.

Nancy brought her to a room that looked a bit like a doctor's exam room with a large, adjustable overhead light and some instruments against a wall. "This is our laser treatment room. The estheticians also inject botox treatments in this room. I'm the laser hair removal specialist here. You're scheduled for as much removal as you'd like."

"You may or may not know that laser hair removal is permanent. Unlike waxing or electrolysis once removed the hair will not grow back. Most women like to use the treatment on their legs and their underarms. Many also use it on their pubic area. We use only the most advanced laser system so it typically takes only 2-3 treatments to completely clear an area, but it can take as many as a dozen treatments. Your hair is pretty light so I think you'll be at the faster end of the scale."

"Do you know what you would like to have done?"

Eve hadn't considered laser hair removal but faced now with the opportunity she liked the idea. Not needing to shave or wax her legs and underarms would be a real positive. As far as her nether region she only wondered what Carl would like. "Let's start with my legs and underarms and then we'll see," she said.

"Right-o." Nancy chirped as she wheeled over a small table with an electronic box on top. From the box a power cord led to the wall and another cord led to a wand like hand held device. Nancy set several dials on the machine which emitted a low hum when she switched it on. She handed a pair of dark glasses to Eve and put another pair on herself.

"Don't look into the light that comes out of here," she instructed pointing to a clear line of plastic on the wand. "In fact, it's best if you keep your eyes closed."

As Nancy began on her leg Eve felt a mild burning sensation as the laser went to work. Nancy methodically moved the wand up and down Eve's legs, even the tops of her feet and toes. "I'll need you to pull your arms out or your robe to get your underarms."

Eve slipped her arms out of the robe and was almost unconcerned as her breasts were exposed to the woman. Again she felt the burning sensation but with a bit of tickle added as Nancy worked. When she finished Eve slipped back into the robe.

"Any thoughts about your pubic region?" Nancy asked.

"Yes, but I don't know how much."

"Here, we have a few photos of some examples of what other clients have done." She handed Eve a three ring binder. Inside were close up photographs of women's pussies. All that showed was the genital area and nothing more. There were examples ranging from completely bald to landing strips to just the vulva devoid of hair. There were even a couple with a design, like a heart, shaped out of the remaining hair.

With no embarrassment at all, Eve hiked up her robe and spread her legs. In an almost perfect repetition of Carl's instructions she indicated that she wished everything from the top of her lips and below hairless. She also asked to have the hair above cleaned to a neat triangle.

As Eve lay back, fulled exposed, Nancy pulled on a pair of medical examination gloves. "Because I'll be touching your intimate areas," she explained.

It was difficult for Eve not to get aroused as Nancy worked the wand over her sex, especially as the woman's fingers moved and stretched her sensitive skin to provide better access to the nooks and crannies of her folds for the laser. Now she was embarrassed as she felt moisture seeping from her.

When Nancy was finished and held out her hand for the glasses Eve sat up, self-conscious and uneasy. "I'm sorry," she muttered.

"Think nothing of it. It happens to most women when I work on their pubic area. Believe me, if I were lesbian I wouldn't be able to maintain a professional demeanor doing this job," she joked. "For what, it's worth, though, you're beautiful there. I think it's a good thing you're removing the hair."

A bashful "Thank you" was all Eve could utter.

"Here are some personal wipes you can use if you like. I'll wait for you outside the door."

A short time later Eve was seated in a chair before a large mirror with a sink in front of it as a woman named Jodi introduced herself as her hair stylist. Jodi brushed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Oh, you're going to be an easy one," she laughed. "You have wonderful hair. It just needs a little TLC. Now, I understand we're to keep it long, so I'll likely just cut off a bit if I need to get rid of any split ends."

"No change to color," she continued after consulting a sheet of paper. "So, I think just a wash, a cut if needed, a keratin treatment and a blow dry."

Jodi ended up taking off about an inch of Eve's hair but it still fell to the middle of her back. After finishing the blow dry she turned Eve to the mirror. She was astonished to see how amazing her hair looked. Bright, shiny and falling straight over her shoulders to her chest it looked like draped strands of silk.

Jodi held a bottle of shampoo and conditioner out to her. "I'm recommending you use these two products to keep your hair from getting dried out and frizzy like it was. I'll put them in your locker for you to take home. Now don't move. Karen will be right over to do your make up."

Within minutes Karen arrived. After introducing herself as her esthetician, Karen took hold of her chin in her fingers and thumb and turned her face from side to side. "Oh, how lovely," she remarked. "You have beautiful skin that will only need limited maintenance. Your features are very well suited to your face and you really don't need to use much make up at all. A little around the eyes and some on the lips should really do it."

Karen spent some time plucking her eyebrows, explaining how to use a little color around her eyes as she applied it and then coated her lips with a light colored gloss. When she was turned to look in the mirror, Eve was amazed at how her eyes seemed to 'pop' and the sensuousness of her lips with the light, pink gloss added. Karen told her that each of the items she used, as well as a moisturizing cream would be added to her locker.

Nancy then appeared and whisked her over to a nail technician. The woman's name was Kim and she said she would be giving Eve a pedicure and a manicure as she removed the polish from Eve's toes. She, too, consulted a sheet of paper and said, "I see your colors are all picked out so I'll get started right away.

After all the preparation was complete, Kim applied a mild, pink polish to her toes. She then went to work on her hands. "You have lovely, strong nails," she commented as she shaped each one with a file. Kim explained the process of dipping her nails for color, adding that it lasted much longer than regular polish or even gels. With a smile Eve noted that the color to be applied was Ruby Passion 041.

'Now how could he have known that?' she wondered.

Eve stood, dressed and feeling new at the front desk. "And how was everything, and everyone you dealt with today?" Susan inquired.

"Perfect," was all Eve could reply.

"Well, everything was prepaid so you're all set. I hope to see you again."

"Oh, I'll be back for sure," Eve called over her shoulder as she started out the door carrying two bags of makeup, hair products and moisturizer.

She only took a few steps before pulling out her phone texting Carl.

++Thank you, thank you, thank you Sir. Today was exceptional and I feel like a new woman!++

Boldly she added a kissing emoji and hit send.

Less than a minute later her phone trilled with a notice of a FaceTime request from HIM. She touched the green button and Carl's face appeared. "Let me see," he said.

She held her phone at arms length and smiled into it, delighted at the smile upon his face. "Looks like they didn't need to cut much of your hair," he remarked.

"Only about an inch, Sir," she replied, demurely lowering her eyes as she brought the phone back near her face.

"I'm pleased, very pleased. Now go to your car and get in."

Eve scurried through the parking lot and got behind the wheel hoping she would be going somewhere to meet him. "Let me see your pussy," he commanded.

Eve looked around. There were people all around walking to and from their cars. "Here, now Sir?" she responded, fearful of being seen.

Carl's face changed to a scowl and she realized her mistake. "Yes, Sir, yes," she peeped quickly as she lay the phone on the seat and hurried to undo her pants. Once she had the pants and panties to her thighs she raised her hips and pointed the phone to her crotch.

"Spread wider," he growled.

Eve had to push her pants and panties to her ankles to be able to spread her knees and thighs. "Use your fingers to move your lips so I can see how much you've done."

Carl was hard as he watched her two fingers with long, bright, red nails move the tender skin of her lips. She had removed the hair exactly as he had told her to shave last week. She had even shrunk the area above into a smaller triangle. His mouth watered at the thought of going down on that delectable pussy.

"Play with yourself for me."

Eve began to gently stroke her lips and toy with the mouth of her vagina. As her honey began to flow she slipped one, then two fingers inside herself. She nervously scanned around to see if anyone was paying attention to her. "To the edge, slut. Get yourself good and worked up but do not come."

As her fingers worked her g spot they became coated with her slippery, viscous fluid. She drew her two fingers up her lips and sandwiched her clit between them raising first one then the other like two miniature legs kicking on either side of her bud. Her breathing turned to short gasps and pants as the pleasure built. When it reached just short of the peak she fought the urge to continue and and pulled them away with a groan of frustration.

She heard a phone ring in the background and Carl swore. "I've got to take this slut. You may not come until I give you permission. Go home." He ended to the call from his end.

Eve saw a woman smiling at her from between two cars across from her. It was obvious she knew what Eve had been doing. Sheepishly she pulled up her pants and panties, put her key in the ignition and drove home, her frustration growing.

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers