Always Quiet 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

"Saturday, lying in bed with you surrounding me I felt whole. Most of all I felt cared for, protected and, well, uh, treasured. I can endure many, many things to experience that feeling again and again. I just know that when I can see you, when I can touch you I feel whole. You have made me realize that what I was missing in my life was submission to another. But not just any man can or could have my submission."

"I'm willing to to submit to you, to be your slut and you be my Sir. I have only one overarching condition: I am yours and you are mine. I never want to share you with anyone else and I don't want you to share me with anyone else. If there comes a time when you no longer want me, or when you want to explore and experience others then we will, sadly, part ways. I couldn't live with only a portion of you."

Carl stared deeply into her eyes. His heart pounded in his chest. He raised his hand and tenderly caressed Eve's cheek. Then he slowly guided her lips to his and for the first time they kissed. Tenderly and with emotion they kissed, each letting the other know their deepest feelings. When they broke the kiss he held her by the neck and rested his forehead against hers.

"Done," he whispered, "I am yours and you are mine. There will never be others to intrude on us."

He leaned back and looked in her eyes with a glint in his. "That doesn't mean I won't show you off from time to time, that I won't put you in situations where I can display you and brag 'see her, she is all mine' to whoever will listen."

"Done," she whispered back. "I'd be proud to be displayed as yours for anyone to see."

"I promise to protect you and to care for you, Eve, my slut, my good girl."

"That's all I need." As tears fell down her cheeks she kissed him again, her passion spoken without words by her lips and tongue.

After a few minutes Carl spoke again. "You're going to need to call in sick again tomorrow. I'm going to keep you up very late tonight and I believe you'd have a hard time functioning at work."

"Yes, Sir," she snapped with a salute.

After a meal at the restaurant Carl drove to the hotel they visited on Saturday. On the way she called her parents to tell them she was out with a friend and that she would be home late.

This time their room was on a much higher floor. Once inside Carl instructed Eve to strip, but this time instead of kneeling he just had her stand with her hands behind her head, fingers interlaced and elbows out to either side.

"Your hair looks very good like this. You must keep on top of it so that it doesn't become dry and frizzy again."

"Yes, Sir."

"Your hair will never be shorter than it is right now," he said smoothing his hand over it to where it ended on her back. "In fact, I'd like it longer."

"Yes, Sir."

He ran his fingertips over her smooth underarms and she fought the giggles that rose from his touch. He stroked her nether lips, savoring their smoothness. "You will get laser treatments until there is no more hair beneath your arms or on these lips."

"Yes, Sir."

"I'm still uncertain whether I want all of your pubic hair removed but this is fine for now."

"Thank you, Sir."

"And now we need to address some infractions that have occurred recently," he stated, his tone turning icy.

"Infractions, Sir?" Eve asked nervously. Uh oh, she thought. What have I done?

"Do you recall replying to my email on Sunday?"

"I think so, Sir?"

"And how did you respond?"

"I asked if every... thing..." her voice trailed off.

"You asked. And what is asking?"

"It's questioning, Sir?"

"Correct. Do you recall replying to my text instructing you to show me your pussy in the parking lot yesterday?"

"Yes, Sir. I asked another question, Sir." Eve cringed.

"Yes, you did, slut. And what did I tell you about questioning my instructions?"

"That I would be punished, Sir."

Carl took a seat on the edge of the bed. "Come here, slut."

Eve knew there was only one thing he wanted. She moved to him and lay face down across his lap, her feet to his right, her head to his left. He was right handed after all.

"You have done fairly well to avoid discipline to this point slut, but all reckoning comes in due time." He caressed her cheeks softly, enjoying their supple firmness and the smoothness of her skin. He let his hand glide down her ass and between her thighs. Her pussy was already wet.

His first blow was a stinging crack to her left cheek. She jerked in his lap from the surprise as much from any pain. However the sting grew as time passed. Then, equally surprising came a similar blow to her right cheek. Followed quickly by two more spanks to each cheek.

Eve now felt a fire building in her ass. The individual blows were not so hard that they would bruise her, the pain seemed more concentrated to the surface. But as she felt the warmth progress to heat subsequent blows felt more painful, due, she assumed, to the increased level of sensitivity. As his hand continued to strike her at intermittent intervals she began to howl with each impact.

She started crying out each time he struck her and tears flowed down her cheeks. Soon, the heat was a raging fire and each blow measurably more painful the early ones. Finally she begged, "Please, Sir, no more. Please," as she sobbed.

Carl rubbed the small of her back in little circles. He kissed her flaming red ass cheeks, feeling their fire on his lips. He smelled her arousal and when his fingers probed they found she was soaked. He reached behind him and pulled down the covers and top sheet of the bed. Lifting her up he moved to the side of the bed and lay her down on her back with her feet on the floor. Standing between her thighs he began to undress.

"I'm going to fuck you now, slut. My blood is up and I haven't been in your cunt yet. I am going to ravage you and use you for my pleasure. I don't care if you cum but it's not about you. It's about my pleasure. Some other time I may make love to you but right now I'm going to fuck you."

Eve heard his words and her pussy throbbed in concert with her ass. She could feel the flood from inside her running down her channel and collecting on the sheet beneath her. Her mind flashed to last night's imagining of how Carl's cock would feel inside her and she was enraptured to know that she would now experience him for real.

Carl's cock looked even bigger than ever before as he stood between her thighs, naked for the first time with her. It bounced slightly with each heartbeat and precum drooled from the tip. It looked angry. His muscles rippled as he removed his shirt and once again all she could think was that her man was a true alpha male.

He pushed her legs up until her feet rested on his shoulders and then swiped his head through her wetness to lube himself. She yipped as the bulbous tip brushed over her clit. Positioning himself at her entrance he sunk himself halfway in on the first thrust.

"Eyii!" she yelped as his girth stretched her more than she'd ever been stretched before. Her whole body felt as raw as the skin of her ass. He withdrew a few inches and then thrust again, burying himself to the hilt.

'Unnghh," she woofed as air escaped her lungs. She swore that she felt his head slip past her cervix and push right to the end of her intimate cavern. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed as the pain and sensation of fullness washed over her.

Carl knew that he had some size to him. Other women had told him how sex with him could be painful at the start. He tried his best to give Eve time to adjust to him but his desire was too great to hold off for long. He had wanted to fuck this little beauty since last Wednesday, the second evening in his office. He pulled back and rammed into her depths.

"Unnggh, oohh!" she cried as his pubic bone mashed her clit and the pleasure overcame any pain. He pulled out again and slammed into her. Now he was like a jack hammer, relentless, insistent and demanding as he took his pleasure from her.

Carl fucked Eve with a fierceness bordering on savage. He took her, he claimed her and Eve was enthralled. This was her man and she happily gave her self to him. The room filled with the sounds of his hips slapping against hers, his grunts of effort and her cries of pleasure.

Twenty four hours of edging without being able to come, the extreme emotions they shared in the past few hours and his magnificent tool pushed Eve toward an orgasm that threatened to tear through her. When he put his big, strong hand around her throat she exploded.

"Oh, yes, fuck me!" she screamed as she came hard, her pussy spasming around him. This felt so right, that she should be here, under him, under his complete control, even as to her ability to breathe in air. It felt so good to give herself to him, to this man, this alpha among men. Wave after wave rolled through her. Muscles clenched and released and her eyes stopped seeing.

Carl watched her orgasm and smiled. "That's it. Come for me my little slut. Come on my cock and get ready for my cum," he hissed through gritted teeth. He felt the roiling boil building in his loins. He knew this first discharge in his slut would be special. He felt his asshole clench and then his body released all that it had through his dick.

Five or six releases of thick ropes of cum blasted into her depths. The pleasure associated with each spasm immeasurable. Panting he rode out his ejaculation until spent, he collapsed on Eve.

She felt his weight, his mass pin her to the bed. It was hard to breathe with him on her like this but she wrapped her arms and legs around him as tight as she could and held on. "Yes, Carl," she cooed, "You're mine now, and I'm yours."

Carl rolled to the side and dragged Eve closer to him. He surrounded her with his body. "Your mine and I'm yours" he whispered, kissing her on the head. "I'll protect you and keep you safe."

She snuggled as close as possible and then just that much closer. She would crawl inside his skin if she could. There was no where else she ever wanted to be. "I love you," she murmured to his chest as she fell asleep.

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers