Always Quiet 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 9 o'clock that night she received a test from Carl.

++HIM: Did you come, slut?++

++Eve: No, Sir++

++HIM: Good. You will edge yourself once more tonight and again in the morning. No Orgasm!++

++Eve: Yes, Sir. I don't know how I'll get to sleep tonight++

++HIM: Just think of me! LOL++

++Eve: I already do, Sir++

++HIM: Tomorrow you will meet Elaine at 9AM at this address++ He added the address to his text.

++Eve: Yes, Sir++

++HIM: Good night, good girl++

++Eve: Good night, Sir++

As the screen of her phone faded Eve felt a longing for Carl's presence. It was now two days since she had seen him and it felt as though there was a hole in her life. It was only 6 days since that first night after work in his office, and she had been with him for 4 of those 6 days and yet she wanted him every day.

She lay back in her bed and thought about Carl. She smiled at how his physical aspect was both intimidating and reassuring. She considered how his smile and touch could send a warm glow throughout her body but how his scowl, like during their FaceTime in the car, could send chills down her spine.

As she pictured him when she was with him on Saturday her hand drifted below the waistband of her bikini panties. With a feathery touch she teased her inner lips while remembering the musculature of Carl's arms and chest, the flat stomach and tight ass above powerful thighs. A small moan escaped as she slipped her middle finger into her pink flesh to explore.

The image of Carl's cock locked in her mind and her arousal increased ten fold. It was a beautiful, well handsome, cock. If was a prime example of male strength and power. She thought about how it felt in her mouth and as it tried to breach her throat. The hot, spongy flesh of the head, the rigid, veined strength of the shaft and it's overall imposing size.

She imagined what it would feel like inside of her as she added a second finger to the first. She ground her hips against her hand as she tried to stretch her walls the way his thick dick might. She could not sink her fingers deep enough to approximate the depth she knew he would reach inside her. She was now writhing and moaning into her pillow as her free hand clasped her breast.

She brought her knees up and spread her legs wide envisioning his strong body between her thighs and looming over her as he thrust in and out. The feel of the power as his hips mashed against her with each stroke, moving her entire body across the bed. In her mind she dug her nails into the dense muscles of his ass as he powered into her.

She was jamming her fingers in and out of her hot, wet, fleshy sleeve furiously, wild with desire to be fucked hard by this man who was taking over her life. "Carl," she whispered to him across the ether. "Sir, please, I want you. I need you, Sir."

Just before she exploded in orgasm she stopped, squeezing her thighs tight around her buried hand and panting heavily. "Please," she whimpered, "Please."

Several hours later she was still wide awake and she was angry at Carl. Why did he treat her like this? Why did he make her work herself up to such a frenzy but deny her release? And, perhaps most importantly, why was she complying? Certainly she could masturbate and cum and he would never know.

It was as she stood in the cold water of the shower pouring over her that she answered those questions. As the frigid drops lowered her arousal and with it, her frustration, she admitted the answer was because this is what she wanted. She wanted to please Carl, and not just by deep throating his perfect cock. She wanted to be his good girl, to hear him call her his slut in that almost reverential tone. To know that she was more special to him than anyone in the world. To know that she was his, and he was hers.

She tumbled back into bed and fell into a contented sleep.

In the morning she lay in the warmth beneath her blankets and gently frigged herself until she was close and then stopped. She dressed and readied for the meeting with Elaine at 9AM. After calling Janet and sending her email regarding her second sick day in a row she set out for the address Carl had provided.

She was surprised to arrive at a lovely home in a very nice neighborhood. She approached the door and at 9AM rang the bell. She was greeted by a small woman, perhaps just over 5 feet and well into her 60s. She could easily be someone's grandmother. With a bright smile she introduced herself.

"Hello, I'm Elaine. I'm so glad you could come. Please come in." Her arm swept past her in welcome and Eve entered the hallway. "Would you like some coffee or tea, some water perhaps?"

In the kitchen Eve saw a fresh pot of coffee and two cups. "I'll have coffee if you are." She watched Elaine begin to pour the two cups and added, "With just milk if you have it."

"I only have 2%, I hope that's alright."

Elaine handed her a cup and told her to follow to her office. At the back of the house was a spacious room with fabric swatches, fashion magazines and clothing on racks everywhere. "Have a seat, dear." Elaine indicated a couch against the wall. Eve sat and put her cup on the table beside her.

"I'm a personal shopper, sometimes called an executive shopper. People engage me to advise them regarding clothing. They pay me to shop for them and to assemble wardrobes that fit both their personal style and the current trends of fashion. I'd like to begin by having you try on a couple of outfits."

Eve was bewildered by it all. Carl had hired a personal shopper for her? It was apparent that he did not like the way she dressed. Their time together on Saturday made that clear. But to go to this length, not to mention expense. She knew now that he wanted to make her his and she could barely control the well spring of emotion that surged in her.

The first outfit was a simple dress. It was blue, wrapped around her torso and fell a few inches above her knees. The neckline was a vee that showed some skin but none of her breasts or cleavage. The dress did cling to her body and so her chest and rear were readily observed. Eve had no issue with changing clothes in front of Elaine.

"Very nice, dear. It fits you perfectly and suits you. Just right for work and a dinner after. Next one please."

This was a blouse, similar to the one Carl picked out on Saturday (and that she wore now) and a skirt. The skirt was a weave that held closely to her hips, rear and thighs. It, too, fell a few inches above her knees. Because there was some stretch to it she could walk easily in it. The blouse was like the dress in that it revealed without being revealing.

"Oh, excellent, dear. Also perfect for work and a night out after. Now, it's clear to me that the sizes and measurements I was given were spot on. Everything should fit you just right. Anything that doesn't you just return to me. Now there are a couple of specialty items that were on the request list for you."

Elaine turned and removed a garment bag from one of the racks and laid it beside Eve on the couch. As she pulled open the zipper along the front of the bag a sweet, lovely smell drifted out. The smell of fresh leather. Elaine first removed a black leather skirt. Eve was on her feet and removing her skirt quickly to try the leather skirt on. It fit like a glove!

"Oh, my dear," Elaine exclaimed, her eyes alight. She stepped forward and her hands caressed Eve's thighs and ass through the leather. "Oh, yes, absolutely divine on you!"

The touch of Elaine's hands inflamed her desire and tingled her nether region. Looking down she saw that Elaine's nipples were hard and poking against her blouse. Elaine then withdrew a pair of black leather pants of fine, lamb skin leather. Eve felt her own nipples grow erect as she pulled the leather up her legs and it molded to her as she pulled close the zip and fastened the button.

"Just as amazing," Elaine gushed as her hands slid over Eve's ass and slipped against her crotch. "If only I were were younger and you weren't taken, my dear," she said wistfully looking up into Eve's eyes. Eve had never had a lesbian or bi experience and really hadn't considered one but the look this woman was giving her might have changed her mind.

"And now, the centerpiece of the collection," Elaine announced as she withdrew a black leather dress from the bag. As the heady aroma of leather swirled around her Eve could not fight the desire to feel that dress surrounding her skin.

From the cut of the dress it was clear she could not wear a bra. She watched Elaine's eyes grow bigger as she removed her bra. It seemed as if the poor woman was fighting as hard as she could to keep from touching the tender flesh and hard nipples.

The dress had a bustier style top in front that supported and shaped her boobs into a generous cleavage. It was backless with her skin exposed to her waist save for a single strap across below her shoulder blades that attached discretely under her left arm. Like the prior two leather pieces it molded to her hips and ass. The hemline fell a number of inches above her knees, much shorter than the work wear she had tried on earlier.

Elaine hugged her, laying her head against Eve's leather bound chest, idly stroking her back. Eve patted her on the shoulder before separating.

After changing back into her blouse and pants, Eve, with Elaine's help, loaded several garment bags into her car. The garment bags had labels such as Work, Casual, Leather, and Formal. Eve could only wonder what was in the Formal bag.

Elaine hugged Eve again. "It was such a pleasure shopping for you, my dear. You're a perfect size and shape. I do hope I get to shop for you again."

In the car Eve texted Carl.

++ Eve: Sir! How can I ever thank you? The clothes are perfect!++

++HIM: You will repay me by wearing these clothes. I never want to see you in your old wardrobe again!++

++Eve: Gladly, Sir.++

He then instructed her to proceed to another address, when there she was to give only the name "Eve" and ask for a package. She was not to open the package until she was home.

The address was for a store that was down a side alley on one side of town. It was not the worst part of town but it certainly was the best. Eve did not register that the initials of the store name, Body Design & Simulated Molds, were BDSM.

Eve entered the store and for the second time that day was overwhelmed with the scent of leather. This time, however, it emanated from a myriad of fetish items. The walls were lined with harnesses, corsets, cuffs, and collars. There was a section devoted to whips and another to impact play. Racks and racks of leather clothes, from pants and chaps to dresses and skirts covered the floor. There was a section of latex items as well.

Timidly Eve made her way to the counter where a woman in a red leather corset, covered in tattoos and with piercings in her nose, eyebrow and ears waited, her eyes locked on Eve. As she approached Eve saw a glass case filled with molds of body parts, faces, breasts, pussies, asses and more. The molds were made out of plaster and softer, rubber like materials.

"Help, ya, honey?" the woman asked.

Eve cleared her throat. "Yes, I'm here to pick up a package for Eve?"

"Oh, yah. Got it right here," she announced lifting a simple brown paper bag from beneath the counter. "All paid for and ready to go."

Eve thanked her and turned to go. "It's a nice one," the woman chuckled and winked when Eve turned to look at her.

Curious Eve raced home to install her new wardrobe in her closet and to discover the contents of the package. After lugging all the garment bags into her room Eve turned to address the brown paper bag. She retrieved the rectangular box inside and pried off the cover. Wrapped in shrink wrap and bubble wrap she found a dildo. She unwrapped the cling wrap and held it in her hand.

It was made of clear silicone, rigid but pliable. A very good approximation of a real dick. And then, as she looked at it more closely she realized just whose cock was the model for it. She ran to the bathroom, washed it thoroughly with soap and water, rinsed and dried it and raced back to her bedroom. She then noticed the small slip of paper that must have fallen out of the box. 'For your practice' it read.

With a huge smile and awash in the thrill of it all she slid the phallus over her lips and into her mouth. Just as she was starting to work it deeper her phone pinged.

++HIM: Out front now++

She hid the dildo under her pillow and flew down the stairs. She grabbed her purse and bounded out the front door and down the walk. There he was! Sitting in his car with a smirk on his face.

She nearly tore the door off it's hinges as she jumped into the seat and threw her arms around his neck. With no restraint at all she showered him with kisses and repeated thank yous. Her exuberance reflected the joy she felt at seeing him, and secondarily, gratitude for all he had done for her.

When he could finally disengage her enough to speak he laughed and said, "Close the door and put on your seat belt."

Once she complied he pulled away from the curb.

"It's been over two days since I last saw you and I was afraid I wouldn't see you until tomorrow," she gushed.

"Missed me that much, did you?" he asked coyly.

Eve answered with no guile or deception whatsoever. "Yes, I missed you that much, Sir. I need to be with you, Sir."

"Well, now you're with me, slut." He reached up and tweaked her engorged nipple through her bra and blouse.

"Oh, Sir," she moaned as her pussy instantly went into overdrive. He let go and laid his hand on her thigh. She clasped it in her own and just smiled. "I'm so happy when I'm with you, Sir," she sighed.

"Is that so? It didn't seem that way last week in my office."

"I was just getting to know you, Sir. I know you better now."

"There's more for you to know," he said darkly but did not expound. They drove on until they reached a mini mall not far from the spa she had been at yesterday. There were a number of high end boutique type stores listed on the sign at the entrance.

He opened her door for her and helped her out of the car. As they walked through the parking lot he held her by the wrist. Not painfully or forcefully but as if they were holding hands. Only he had her by the wrist, as if he were leading her, as if he controlled her, as if he owned her. She found the feeling pleasant. Anyone attentive enough to notice would recognize that she was his.

Her led her to a shoe store. But this wasn't just any shoe store. It carried names like Christian Loutboutin, Jimmy Choo, and Manolo Blahnik. The little nebbish of a salesman who greeted them and then sat on a stool at Eve's feet made a sharp contrast to Carl's alpha male. Eve swelled with pride that a specimen of maleness would be so interested in her. She also thought that she would need to maintain Carl's interest lest some other woman, one of many who were likely swarming around him, tried to take him away.

When the salesman had finished removing Eve's shoes and measuring both of her feet he pronounced her "A perfect size six and one half." Carl then began tossing sample shoes at him, saying, "One of these, one of these, and these..." until the man had an armload as he made his way into the stockroom.

He returned with a half dozen shoe boxes and then disappeared again into the stockroom. He returned with five more boxes. The shoes Carl had selected spanned a range from mild to wild. At one end were comfortable, casual shoes that she could wear on the weekend or when relaxing. At the other end were strappy sandals with a small platform and towering spike heels. In between were shoes that she could wear to work.

As she tried on each pair Carl nodded his approval or, rarely, shook his head in disapproval. The 'approved' pile grew and Carl then directed the salesman to add additional colors to some of the styles. As Eve admired a pair of Jimmy Choo pumps Carl approached with a big smile on his face. Dangling from his thumb and forefinger were the most elegant boots Eve had ever seen.

With the trademark red sole, these Christian Louboutin beauties were pure black leather with a half inch platform and five inch heels. The price tag was over a thousand dollars. Eve worked to contain her drool as she admired the boots.

When the man returned with another load of shoe boxes Carl told him, "Two pairs of these."

The man retraced his steps to the back. He emerged a few minutes later looking crestfallen. "I'm so sorry, sir. We don't even have one pair in her size."

"Can you order them?"

The man brightened immediately. "Absolutely, sir!"

It took some time for the transactions to be completed. Eve was afraid to even contemplate how much Carl was spending just on shoes alone. She just stood to the side regarding Carl as he walked the nebbish through all the transactions, never losing track of the styles and colors. Something was growing inside her.

When they finally emerged from the store encumbered by numerous bags full of shoe boxes they made their way to Carl's car. They filled the trunk with the bags and then took their seats. Before he pressed the start button, Eve laid a hand on his and turned to him.

"Carl, we have to talk," she said softly. She clocked a look of fear race across Carl's face. For a moment he looked like a terrified little boy. "Don't panic," she reassured him. "It's just that you are spending all of this money on me and I can't understand why."

His face relaxed. "Let's get a drink and we can talk."

Shortly thereafter they pulled into the parking lot of a very upscale restaurant. The lounge portion was plush and sedate, with low lighting and soft furniture. It was more like a hushed members only club. Carl asked what she'd like to drink and she told him a white wine would be fine. He ordered a scotch for himself.

Carl had asked for a cozy banquette after the waitress had tried to seat them at a table for two. As they waited for their drinks to arrive Carl moved close to Eve and took her hand in his. When their drinks arrived Carl made a silent toast and they clinked glasses. He took a good measure in his first sip and then sighed.

"Eve," he began softly, "I've been looking for a particular woman for most of my life. I've had some longer term relationships but nothing has ever felt right. From Tuesday afternoon in my office I had a feeling about you. By Saturday after the hotel I was certain. You are the woman I've been looking for. You've been hiding under my nose for several years. Shame on me for not seeing you sooner."

He took another drink. "I know I've come on a bit fast and heavy over the last few days but I don't want to lose you. I had a plan to deepen your feeling for me, too. That plan didn't include this discussion this soon but here we are."

"You are a rare combination, very rare. You have a lot of pride, despite your outward appearance until I got hold of you. You certainly have intelligence, though why you've chosen to hide that aspect of yourself I can not guess. In just the short time we've spent together you've displayed a joy of life that anyone needs to be truly happy."

"I've been looking for someone to share my life with, Eve. Someone to share my passions and interests with. Everything I have is telling me that someone is you. You've taken to being a submissive faster and more naturally than I could ever have imagined or hoped. And you've also expressed an emotional connection that I want even more. In short, Eve, I want to be your Sir and for you to be my slut. And for that there is no expense I will spare."

Eve was brimming with an overflow of emotion, echoed by the tears that threatened to overflow her eyes. "Carl, Sir, I've felt for a very long time that my life has been missing something. Something that not just any man could provide for me. From the first time I saw you I had a feeling that you were a man who could. I also realize that things have moved incredibly fast from Tuesday to today. But I also know we're neither of us kids. We know what we want."