Always Read Before You Sign Ch. 11

Story Info
Samantha get tits and has a happy ending.
4.3k words
4.83
16.8k
34

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reaver90
Reaver90
257 Followers

"Wakey wakey sweetie!" Paula beamed.

"What is it?" Samantha mumbled, half asleep.

"What do you mean what is it? It's Christmas!"

Samantha's eyes lit up and slowly got up only for her to be tackled back down by Paula with the latter's boobs in the former's face.

"Merry Christmas Sammy!" Paula cheered. She let go of the young woman.

"Your boobs in my face is a Christmas present in itself," Samantha replied. She sat back up. "Merry Christmas Mistress," she smiled.

"Here you go," Paula smiled as she handed an already opened envelope to Samantha.

The young woman opened it, and it was a doctor's appointment about getting breast implants in two weeks.

Samantha's face dropped like a rock. She looked up at her Mistress.

"Look at your face," Samantha laughed. "Sorry about the envelope is open. I had to make sure it was the right one. But yes, it's time to get you real tits and get rid of the stick-on ones."

Samantha started to cry. "I...I...Paula, thank you. I don't know how to repay you. I'm sorry for not calling you Mistress."

"It's a fine sweetie. It just proves this moment means a lot. I won't punish you. Now regarding repaying me? I think a good old fashion tit wank when you get those beauties."

"I promise you I will give the best tit wank you've ever had!" Samantha smiled as tears rolled down her face.

Paula sat on the bed and wrapped her arms around the young slave. "I can't wait," she whispered. "Remember, this is just an appointment. But because we are going private. You should have your tits by the end of the next month."

"Thank you," Samantha sobbed.

"You are making another big step to becoming a sexy woman or rather my sexy tranny slave."

"I can't wait Mistress. Now I will have another thing I can add to my list of weapons that can make you cum."

Paula burst out laughing. "Yes, soon I will be shooting cum all over you every time I lay my eyes on you."

"Not over the bedsheets please," Samantha joked.

Paula laughed again. "Right, stand up and pull your shorts down. I want to unlock you."

"How?" Samantha said, confused.

"Because you are going to be Kelly's Xmas present," Paula replied. "She wants you to fuck her today. So, I expect her to fucked good."

"And if I refuse?" Samantha replied with a small grin.

"Well then young lady, you will be getting three cocks in your ass at the same time...providing Kelly, Tracy and I can get our positioning right."

"I would like to try triple anal one day. But I will obey to Kelly's request. She has been keen for me to fuck her for months.

"I know right," Paula giggled.

"You said, Tracy? Is she coming over as well?"

"Yes, no Laura or Rebebba I'm afraid."

Samantha didn't reply as she stood up and took her shorts off. Paula got onto her knees and begun to take the device off, and soon Samantha's dick was free.

"Sweetie come and sit back down. I think it's time I told you about my past," Paula said as she sat down.

"Your past?" Samantha replied, stunned.

"Yes," Paula said sadly.

Samantha sat back down and held Paula's hand.

"I wasn't always a transsexual. I was born as a male. My birth name was Paul. But at an early age, I knew I wanted to be a girl, and my parents knew it."

"Did they hate you?" Samantha asked.

"No, my parents were supportive. It helps my cause that they were wealthy. Both worked at an oil company and made a fucking ton of money. They were also smart and bought shares in the company."

"Now I see why you're so smart," Samantha smirked.

Paula likes out a small laugh. "Oh, they would have been weirded out if they saw you."

"Oh, I'm guessing they don't know about me?"

"No both of my parents are dead," Paula sighed.

Samantha's eyes lit up in horror. "Oh fuck, I'm sorry I didn't-"

"No, it's fine," Paula replied softly as she gave Samantha's hand a small squeeze. "Both of them were heavy smokers. It got my father killed first. Then the doctors tried to convince my mum that if she didn't quit smoking, she would end up the same as my father. But she didn't care."

"When did this happen?"

"A good few years ago, by this point. My mother and I had a fight, and I begged for her to quit smoking, but she didn't, and we didn't talk for about a year. Then she phoned me one day, and we spoke like adults. But I was floored when she told me that she had lung cancer and didn't have long to live." A tear fell from Paula's right eye.

"Fuck sake," Samantha sighed.

"Yeah...so, we met up, and I spent as much time as I could. We worked things out then she died peacefully. She left me with all of her and my father's money and shares."

"That would explain why you have a beautiful house," Samantha replied. "When did you become Paula?"

"Early teens, but it wasn't officially until I was in my late teens. You know signing paperwork to change your name and that. By the time I became an adult. I had done excises to give myself a feminine appearance. My hair was at a good length, and my parents bought the hormones injections, and they also paid for my boobs."

"That of kind of them," Samantha said.

"Yes, they were kind people, and they never hated me for my desire to become a woman. After my mother died, I was alone. I had met Laura, Tracy and Kelly, at this point. But losing my parents left a hole in my heart," she sighed. "When I was transitioning into the beauty before you. I started to have a desire to have my own transsexual slave. A slave that I could mould from a male into my sexy tranny slave."

"I'm guessing I wasn't the first male you tried to turn?"

"No, in fact, you were the first one," Paula began to laugh. "Fuck me. I was so nervous, I knew what I was doing was so wrong, but yet it kept making my cock hard, and I wanted a piece of ass that I could fuck anytime I desired. But I kept putting my sick dream off. But I found the courage and posted the ad on the job website."

"And the rest is history as they say," Samantha replied.

"Indeed," Paula nodded. "I bet you hated me, didn't you at the start?"

"I was kind of. I mean having my dick locked up was a shock. Then I was made put to female clothes on. I wanted to escape. But the way you were dominating me. My cock was trying to get hard. I never knew I was this submissive until you turned me and now I'm a sexy two-hole tranny slut, and I wouldn't change anything."

"You mean it?" Paula replied, surprised.

"Yes," Samantha replied with a bright smile. "I feel sexy. I enjoy being a woman. I enjoy having your big dick in my mouth and up my ass. I know I'm your slave. But I think I was always meant to serve you this way."

"Haha, you fucking whore," Paula laughed. Then she leaned over to her slave and kissed her softly on the lips. "Thank you for making my dream a reality. You just need a few more touches, and you will complete."

"I can't wait," Samantha grinned.

Hours later

Paula, Samantha, Tracy and Kelly were sitting in the living room watching the telly. They had their dinner an hour ago, and they were letting their stomachs settle before the main show.

"So Sammy," Tracy said. "How has been your first Christmas as a girl?"

"Disappointing," Samantha replied. "I haven't been fucked by my Mistress yet."

Paula, Tracy and Kelly all started to laugh.

"Nothing beats her big thick dick pounding my back door."

"Hmmm," Kelly said she rubbed her couch area. "Stop is Sammy. You're making me hard before we get to the main advent."

"I think we should lock you up for better self-control," Samantha joked.

"Damn," Tracy said then whistled. "Look at Sammy, picking up a few of Paula's dominate traits."

"Well she will be the one fucking Kelly," Paula grinned.

"Hey, no chastity device is going on my cock," Kelly replied nervously. "I...I don't think I'd survive."

"You will be fine," Samantha giggled. "You at me. I turned out great."

"Yeah right," Tracy said, laughing. "You need a dick like every five minutes."

"Well I can't help it if all of you throw your dicks at my two holes," Samantha pouted.

"Sammy has a point there," Paula chuckled.

"Fuck you guys!" Kelly moaned as she stood up and grabbed Samantha's hand. "You are coming with me, and you are going to fuck me silly until I'm a drooling mess!"

"Very well," Samantha giggled. "I will lead the way." The young woman led the pair upstairs into her room, where they began to make out.

Tounges began to dance with each other as Kelly began to feel up Samantha's bubble ass.

Kelly pulled her mouth away. "Your ass," she said breathlessly. "It's perfect."

"I know," Samantha said softly. "Mistress made me work hard to get this ass. No longer the flat ass I had as a male. Now it jiggles when I get fucked, and Mistress loves it."

"I'm sure she does," Kelly replied. She took off her top and her bra. "Lick them."

Samantha pushed Kelly onto the bed as the latter landed on her back. Samantha leaned over Kelly and lowered her head onto Kelly's nipples and began to play with them.

"Shit," Kelly moan softly. "Wait until you get your tits...we are going to drive you wild."

"I can't wait," Samantha replied as she began to kiss down Kelly's body and reached her jeans.

Kelly moved her hips, allowing Samantha to unbutton them and pull them off along with her pants. Kelly's six-inch cock stood tall, and it made Samantha drool. Kelly put herself back down onto the bed.

Samantha put her mouth on Kelly's balls and began to play with them. She could hear Kelly moan. Samantha began to travel her mouth up Kelly's dick giving it small kisses until she got to the head.

Samantha began to lick the head and swallowed the cock and began to bobble up and down.

"Fuck!... Please don't I won't last," Kelly pleaded. "I want to last as long...as possible when you're fucking me."

Samantha disappointedly removed the dick from her mouth. She grabbed Kelly's legs up and pulled them up, allowing Samantha better access to the hole she will be fucking soon.

Samantha gave Kelly a rim job, and this caused Kelly to grab Samantha's head and held it still. "Yes! Lick my ass you dirty slut. Lick me real fucking good!"

The horny talk was wanting Samantha to rip her clothes off and stick her dick up Kelly's ass.

"So how much do I need to pay to watch the show?" Tracy said as she and Paula stood at the frame of the door.

"Give me your dick Tracy," Kelly pleaded. "It will...help me keep quiet."

"Nah, you haven't even got poor Samantha naked yet."

"Sweetie," Paula said. "Get undressed and show Tracy and me that ass of yours."

Samantha stood up and took off her t-shirt and then her yoga pants and thongs.

"Damn," Tracy said. "I will never get tired of looking at that ass. You've come along way, Sammy."

"Thanks," Samantha replied while she shakes her ass. "Kelly."

"Yeah?" Kelly replied as she sat up.

"Get on your knees and suck me off. Get me all nice and wet."

Paula's eyes lit up and covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing. She found Samantha being to be a top adorable.

Kelly slipped off the bed and go on her knees. She took Samantha's fully hard six-inch dick in her hand and began to slowly stroke.

"Shit," Samantha moaned softly.

Kelly opened her mouth and began to lick the tip of the head before swallowing the whole dick.

"Fuck! Don't stop!" Samantha moaned.

"Mmmmm," Tracy mumbled as she rubbed her crotch area. "Hey Paula do you mind if I-"

"Already head of you," Paula winked as she took off her trousers and thongs freeing her hard dick. Then she began to stroke her dick.

Tracy did the same, and the pair looked on enjoying the show.

Kelly pulls her mouth away from Samantha's thick rod. "You better put on a good show for the ladies."

"Oh, don't worry Kelly. I'm going to fuck you so hard. Your ass will never want my dick to leave."

"Ha! We will see about that. Tracy is a good lover."

"Oh, I know," Samantha giggled. "She bent me over her desk and fucked me on my first day working at her shop."

"Hey, we both wanted it," Tracy chuckled.

"Fucking sluts the lot of you," Paula laughed.

Kelly went back to sucking Samantha's dick for a few minutes before deciding that was enough. She stood up and grabbed the lube that was sitting on Samantha's bedside table and rubbed it over her ass and Samantha's dick. Then she bent over and put her arms on the bed for support.

"Fuck me!" Kelly ordered.

Samantha grabbed her cock and lined it up to Kelly's hole and pushed in, causing the latter to moan. Samantha grabbed Kelly's hips and began to pound her hard.

"Fuck me, silly Sammy!" Kelly moaned.

Samantha stopped. "What's the magic word?"

"Please!" Kelly begged.

"That's better," Samantha grinned and moved her hips again.

"Fucking hell," Tracy chuckled. "Samantha has picked up a few of your traits Paula."

"It's adorable isn't it though, Sammy trying to act like the top," Paula replied.

"It is, but it's also fucking hot," Tracy said as she sank to her knees and put Paula's cock into her mouth.

"Shit!" Paula gasped.

Samantha turned her head to see the action unfold before her. It made her jealous she wasn't on her knees, serving Paula's beautiful dick. But she put those thoughts to the back of her head as she focused on fucking Kelly.

Samantha began to pound Kelly harder, and this caused Kelly's arms to gave way due to the pleasure, and the pair fell onto the bed with Samantha's dick digging deep in Kelly's ass.

Samantha put her mouth next to Kelly's ear as she continued to destroy the latter's ass. "You fucking love it, don't you," Samantha whispered.

"Yes," Kelly moaned. "Wait...until you go back into your cage and become...submissive again. I will enjoy making you my bitch."

The pair had a small laugh.

Samantha felt someone behind her lubing up her hole. She turned her head as she saw Tracy behind her.

"Sup slut, I hope you don't mind taking a pounding, do you?" Tracy grinned.

"Go right ahead," Samantha replied as she stopped moving her hips.

Tracy pushed her dick into Samantha's wanting backdoor. Samantha let out a soft moan as Tracy got in balls deep and then began to fuck Samantha slowly while Samantha moved her hips to fuck Kelly.

Paula was stroking her wet cock as she heard all three women moan in delight. She wanted to cum but wanted to hold off for now.

The three women fucked each other until Paula came up with an idea. "Sammy, Tracy, why don't you two fuck Kelly's ass together."

"Fuck yeah!" Tracy said. She pulled out of Samantha. Then Samatha pulled out of Kelly.

Samantha got on the bed, lying down on her back. Kelly didn't need to be told want to do as she climbed on Samantha's dick as she slid down the shaft. Kelly felt Tracy behind her and felt the second dick enter her hole.

"FUCK!" Kelly roared in pleasure. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"

"Come on, Sammy," Tracy said. "Let's give the slut she wants. Twelve inches of cock fucking her tight ass."

Samantha wanted to drool as she felt the pleasure of ass and a second cock rubbing against her cock. But she remained focused as she helped Tracy destroy Kelly's hole.

Kelly leaned down and kissed Samantha, but the kissing quickly turned into moans as Samantha and Tracy upped their pace. Kelly's cock began to rub between her and Samantha's body.

Kelly moaned into Samantha's mouth as she shot cum onto their bodies, and it began to rub into their sinks.

Samantha watched Kelly's eyes rolled into the back of her skull due to the pleasure.

"Shit I'm cumming!" Tracy groaned. She shot her load deep into Kelly's ass and pulled out.

Kelly pulled her mouth away from Samatha's move. "You better shoot your load into my ass as well."

"No, I have a better idea," Samantha grinned. "Get off me and get your knees on my floor slut. You're getting a facial."

Kelly obeys as she climbed off Samantha's dick and got on her knees. She could feel Tracy's cum sliding out of her ass.

Samantha stood up and began to wank her cock. "Get ready slut." She aims her cock over Kelly's face as she spewed her load over the pink-haired woman's face.

Once Samantha was spent, Tracy began to lick the cum of Kelly's face then she kissed her friend as the pair traded the cum between them.

"Fuck that's hot," Samantha gasped.

"Sweetie," Paula said as she was about to burst.

"Yes, Mistress?" Samantha replied.

"On your knees, it's time for your facial."

Samantha went onto her knees as Paula walked over and didn't waste any time and shot her load over her slave's face.

"Ah much better," Paula said with a sigh of relief. "Sweetie, that cum MUST stay on your face by the end of the night if these two ladies try and lick my cum off your face. You will be punished."

Samantha spent the rest of the night fighting off Tracy and Kelly in fear of getting punished which brought amusement to Paula, Tracy and Kelly.

Two months later

Samantha was in her room standing in front of her mirror topless staring her brand new double d boobs.

She had her boob implants done a few weeks ago as well getting her adam's apple shaved. Now she looked like a woman and sounded like one. There were a few things she wasn't happy with.

Her hair wasn't long enough for her liking. Her hips weren't filled out as she liked. But she was still taking her shots. So in another year, she will be the sexy bombshell that her Mistress wanted her to be.

Speaking of her Mistress, Samantha felt now was the time to give her wonderful Mistress a tit wank. Her boobs were fully healed. She and Paula were eager to test the boob outs.

Samantha walked out of her room topless feeling no stress on her back after the training she had done with her glued on breasts.

"Mistress where are you?" Samantha shouted.

"In my room," Paula shouted back.

Samantha walked towards Paula's room. She stood against the door frame seductively. "Hello Mistress," she said as she began to rub her boobs. "I heard that you required a tit wank."

Paula was going through some paperwork looked up to see the sight before her. She quickly put that to the side and grinned. "And who told you that?"

"That's a secret," Samantha giggled.

"Mmmm come over here slut," Paula ordered.

Samantha walked into the room, and she stood in front of her Mistress, then she got on her knees.

Paula stood up and took off her yoga pants and thongs off and sat back down.

Samantha's prize was limp, but she planned to change that. She moved her head forward. But a finger on her forehead from Paula stopped her.

"Your tits only," Paula said as she grabbed the lube and poured it on Samantha's tits. She gently rubs her new playthings, and it was money well spent.

Samantha let out a few moans as Paula began to play with the former's nipples. Paula felt her cock harden she wanted her cock to slide between those tits. Paula pulled her hands away.

"Right slut, put those new titties to good use," Paula commanded.

Samantha smiled at her Mistress. She raised her body and nestled her prize between her tits and moved her tits.

"Ah...money well spent," Paula moaned.

"I'm happy, Mistress. I am your sex toy!" Samantha said seductively as she worked her tits on Paula's dick.

"Yes my little locked up tranny sex toy. If you make me cum with those tits. I will fuck your pussy tonight."

Samantha's eyes lit up as she drooled a little bit at the thought of getting fucked. She massages Paula's cock as best she should. In hindsight, she would have watched a tit wank training video. To learn how to give the perfect titwank.

"How am I doing Mistress?" Samantha asked.

"Great for your first time," Paula moaned as she put her hand on Samantha's head patting her. "You've made me very proud of my pet. You are best the thing that's ever happened to me in a long time."

Samantha's heart skip. "Mistress meeting you was the best thing that happened to me in a long time as well. I'm happy things as turned out this way. Meeting you, and the others have been amazing."

Reaver90
Reaver90
257 Followers
12