Always Read Before You Sign Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small tear fell down Paula's cheek. "Oh, Sammy, I love you."

"I love you too, Mistress," Samantha replied, smiling. "Now let me take care of your dick. I want a good fucking tonight."

Paula wiped her tear away as she burst out laughing. "Fucking whore."

Samantha began to work on Paula's cock. It felt wondering having this thick rod rubbing between her new tits.

"Hmm, I'm close," Paula moaned. "You may point your head down and open your mouth and let me shoot into your mouth."

Samantha pointed her head down, but she was to slow to open her mouth as Paula let out a roar and blasted cum all over Samantha's face.

"Opps!" Paula giggled. "Looks like I couldn't control myself. Let me clean you up."

Paula got on her knees and licked the cum off her slave's face and then proceed to kiss Samantha as she pushed the cum into her slave's mouth.

Samantha swallowed her treat and licked her lips. "Mmm yummy."

"Slut," Paula chuckled. Then she stood up and became nervous. "Samantha."

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Close your eyes, please."

Samantha closed her eyes, and she could hear Paula going into a drawer.

"Open your eyes, please."

Samantha opened her eyes, and she was stunned to see Paula on one knee holding a box with a ring inside.

"Are you..." Samantha said as she failed to finish.

"Samantha Watson," Paula said nervously. "I love you so very much. You have made my life more interesting and happier. I know there has been stuff that I've done to you that people would be put off by. But will you marry me and become my sexy tranny wife for the rest of my life?"

"Yes!" Samantha said as she burst into tears. "Oh my fucking god. Paula, thank you!"

Paula took the ring out of the box and put the ring on Samantha's finger.

"It's beautiful," Samantha whispered. "I can't wait to be fucked by my future sexy wife."

Paula burst out laughing as the pair hugged.

One year later

"Thank you for shopping again. We hope to see you again soon," Samantha smiled at the last customer of the day.

The customer who was female looked at Samantha's wedding ring and sighed. "You've got a lucky man. You're stunning. I wish you were single."

Samantha let out a small smile.

The female customer walked out of the shop as Tracy walked over to the till.

"You need to become less sexy," Tracy said. "I'm convinced that people just come in just to see you."

"Can you blame me? I'm fucking sexy," Samantha smirked. "My face and body are perfect, plus there is my long black hair. I'm a sex bomb."

"Even I come into work just to see you, and I own this place," Tracy said, shaking her head. "Right, you can go home."

"You sure?" Samantha replied.

"Yeah, I won't be staying here long anyway. You better get home to your wife so you can suck her off," Tracy winked.

"You're jealous that I'm not your sexy wife."

"Yeah yeah," Tracy said.

Samantha left the till and grabbed her stuff in the backroom. She said her goodbye to Tracy and left the store and got into her car.

Samantha learned how to drive and got herself a car with the money she got working for Tracy. She tried to live on the money that she earned rather than lean on Paula's money.

Samantha drove home, and the first thing she smelt was Paula's cooking. She headed into the kitchen and saw her wife at the cooker. Samantha walked behind Paula and wrapped her arms around the older woman.

"Hello, Mrs Turner," Samantha said softly.

Paula wiggled herself around, so she was facing Samantha. "Hello Mrs Turner, how was work today?" She kissed the younger woman.

"Great, I think Tracy is sick of me working there because people just stare at me and not buy anything."

Paula let out a small chuckle. "Can you blame them. Just look at you. Nobody would ever think two years ago you were a male."

"I know," Samantha replied, giving Paula. "Thank you for everything. Not reading that contract was the best thing ever."

"I agree," Paula smiled. "Now get on your knees and give your Mistress and wife a blowjob."

"As you wish my love," Samantha smiled as she dropped to her knees.

Thank you all for reading my first story on Literotica. I had lost the will to write this, and that is why I've ended the story here.

Another thank you to those who have favourited all the chapters and to those who have left comments. You guys are great.

Again thank you, guys.


12