All Comments on 'Always Read Before You Sign Ch. 11'

by Reaver90

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Dawn191270Dawn191270almost 4 years ago
Thank you

What an amazing story , I have so enjoyed it thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was a gem

I want to thank you for taking all the time and effort that you put into this series. It was fantastic from beginning to end. I wish more people out there had talent like yours but then I guess you wouldn’t be as special as you are.

Stay safe!

J.D.

tjashtjashalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for writing this story, it was an amazing read! This was great for being your first story! If you write more stories, I would be happy to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AMAZING STORY LINE!

I so hope you will keep writing stories like this, hope to read something about these girls once in a while ;)

Great story, characters and AMAZING SEX! On of my favorite storiy lines thus far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

this was a great series and I wish I could have given every chapter *6. really hoping you have an idea ready for your next series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I thank you for writing this. Gave me great pleasure and excitement to read and live through Samantha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, I was hard through tall the chapters, and it was by far the best I have ever read. Feels like you know my kinks and desires, wish I was Samantha; again great story and phenomenal sex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful sexy love story.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

This was an Amazing story!!!! Congratulations on your first one. I sincerely hope you write another. Thank you!!!!!!

cds6cds6over 2 years ago

Wow, great job on the feminization of your characters! Really hot! I'd love to see more like this from you.

And the chastity was a great plus for me, as one of my favorite kinks.

I hope you'll keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

vielen Dank , war sehr gut zu lesen und hat mich sehr erfreut !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is my 4th reading of this beautiful story. It remains one of my personal favorites and always makes me jealous and envious. I always manage to destroy at least one box of tissues when I read through your marvelous chapters and the spectacular characters within. As always, a big hug and huge thank you for making my life better by creating this brilliant tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I absolutely luv this and would Luv to be with Kelly🌹🌹🌹

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello Reaver90 a wonderful tale of discovery and a very happy ending. I enjoyed this so much being fed up with horror stories that end badly. The characters were great the sex was great and the writing was intense and vivid and consuming. A very enjoyable read. More please and Thank you

Weston xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's pretty vanilla for how it started, bit it's hot at the same time The characters are pretty naive bit charming, It's a todo story, so bad that this is the end. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous