All Comments on 'Always Wear Lipstick to Work'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading, as always. I hope you're doing well everyone.

heyall

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 2 years ago

Thanks. A nice little tale

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

A good read and very arousing. I would hope that there would be a follow up as I am intrugued to know if Dr. Guillard will attempt to develop a relationship with Alice or Ms. Sanchez or both.

smirk56smirk56about 2 years ago

This is a very good read! Thank you

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 2 years ago

Incredible story so well told in the eyes of all3 ppl

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 2 years ago

Deliciously naughty.

IntoblackIntoblackabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. Thank you!

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenabout 2 years ago

A perfect use of alternating perspectives. Tension is constructed in a crisp tempo, and I liked how the three perspectives were united in the final scene. It leaves me eagerly awaiting another tale involving these three women.

5 stars from me.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 2 years ago

Unusual and well written as always. Bit of a slow burn. I want the Dr to be involved if the story goes on. Thanks for a good cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IMO one of the best you've written in a long time. The doctor being involved would be nice, as another reader mentioned, but what I would have like to seen, since she was mentioned multiple times, is the mom's involvement. If she only had the initial mention, then probably not. But since she had several mentions, including Alice feeling guilty of Ms. Sanchez being her mom's best friend, it seemed appropriate to bring her in. Either as a submissive herself to Ms. Sanchez, having her daughter Alice service her also, or involved with the shrink, it just seemed to beg for her to fit in. Still, as i said, this is one of your best in several years.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stunning as usual! You know that we are all expecting a sequel... in which at least dr. Guillard is involved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good, a bit of a slow burner and I would have loved to hear more from the doctor during the third part and for her to be involved. A delicious image of an office affair.

CharmlesCharmlesover 1 year ago

Love this. Since the doctor is already being unprofessional you may as well get her get eaten too! All in the interest of therapy! She's gonna fuck herself afterword anyways

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. It appears to me that the good Dr. is very submissive as well as the intern. Maybe we can see her fall to her knees Infront of Ms. Sanchez while the intern watches. good job

Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...