Alya: Best-Friend's Muslim Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh... Mmm... Ali... Ali... Ali..." Alya stopped talking and began moaning my name breathlessly.

I felt her slim slender body squirm in my embrace and she pressed herself hard on me. I quit teasing her lovely perky tits and wrapped my left arm around her naked slim chest. My other hand remained at her crotch, teasing her wet tight slit and making her rub her taut excited clit till she climaxed.

"Aaaa...." Alya groaned loudly as she came hard!

Alya's first-ever orgasm made her tremble uncontrollably. Her eyes rolled back and she opened her mouth to let out a throaty growl. She quickly clutched at my arm tight and her slim legs immediately clamped together. Alya shivered hard as the waves of intense ecstasy hit her again and again and again. I kept my right hand clamped over her climaxing cunt and pressed her clit with my palm for a minute.

"Unh... Shit!" Alya gasped and cursed softly when she finally caught her breath, "That was awesome!" She breathed out and rested on me.

I loosened my arm around her chest now that Alya was calmed down. In the meantime, I began caressing and soothing Alya. I spoke hushed naughty things in her ears, making her smile and giggle as she recovered from the intense orgasm.

"Wow!" Alya exclaimed once she was normal, "Where did you learn that? That was very exciting, bro!" She said and shook her head in disbelief.

"I don't know." I shrugged and grinned.

"I'll always remember the first orgasm of my life, Ali. Thank you!" Alya beamed excitedly and stirred.

Alya slowly turned around in place and knelt facing me, still between my legs. She put her hands on my chest and leaned forward for a kiss. Her wet soft lips met mine and we began kissing passionately. I caught her bony bare shoulders and caressed her slim arms for a while before my hands went up and down her soft sides. Later, I snuck my tongue inside her mouth and played with hers.

Alya's hand began slipping lower and lower on my torso and rested on my thigh. I slowly sat upright. We were still locked in a slow sensual kiss as I made her sit upright on her feet. I reached down and grabbed Alya's hand to push it on my crotch. She eagerly grabbed the thick large bulge in my jeans and squeezed hard.

"Mmm..." I moaned approvingly into her mouth.

After a few minutes of squeezing, my huge hardened dick strained hard in my tight jeans. Alya felt it grow bigger and moaned excitedly. Without being told, Alya quickly went about stripping my jeans. She struggled a little when she tried to undo my belt and pants so I helped her. Then Alya pulled down my pants and underwear low enough to let my thick stiff cock pop out.

"Ali!" Alya cried out, shocked, "What is this?" She exclaimed, trying unsuccessfully to wrap her hand around my fleshy thick dick.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked, trying hard to keep a straight face.

"What do you mean?" Alya asked, stunned, "I can barely fit it in both hands, how will it fit in my vagina?"

"You let me worry about that, okay?" I told her reassuringly.

Alya looked doubtful and stared at my big stiff cock, while squeezing its firm shaft with both hands.

I saw movement near the door and looked up. Mumtaz Aunty stood smiling at the doorway, watching me teach Alya the ABC of sex. I grinned when our eyes met and Mumtaz winked, before she nodded her head approvingly. Then I turned back and looked at Alya.

"You learnt how to pleasure yourself quite well, Ally." I said loud enough for Mumtaz to hear and smiled, "Now let me teach you how to pleasure a guy, okay?" I asked.

"Yes. Please teach me." Alya replied eagerly and I turned to grin excitedly at Mumtaz for a second.

"Okay." I said, after settling back to rest on the headboard, "Catch my dick gently at the base and slowly run your hand up and down." I instructed and watched Alya eagerly obey.

"Oh yeah..." I moaned encouragingly when Alya began stroking my fleshy hard cock with her small warm hands.

Alya sat on her knees, bent over to stroke my hard cock and I watched her slim bare back. It was incredibly arousing, the taboo feeling of having my dick sucked by my best-friend's younger sister. It was also even more thrilling with Mumtaz Aunty watching her daughter eagerly learning how to pleasure me. I could hardly fathom the bond they must share as mother-daughter to have agreed to an arrangement like this.

But then, after having spent hours fucking Aunty Sheen and Dee together, I wasn't too surprised.

I went back to enjoying Alya's loving hand-job. Her soft warm hands gently stroked my thick long cock all the way from the thick base to the sensitive engorged head. I told her about this so Alya began squeezing slightly harder when she reached my dickhead. It sent shivers of excitement up and down my back.

"Now hold my balls with one hand, Ally." I said softly and showed her what to do.

Alya quickly obeyed and did exactly as told. She cupped my big ball-sack with one small hand and gently fondled it, while stroking my huge fleshy cock with the other hand. I enjoyed watching perky tiny tits and erect brown nipples. She sat comfortably on her slim bare legs, leaning forward a little to stroke me. I could hardly contain my growing excitement so I pulled Alya's face close and began kissing her hard. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and coaxed her to suck on it gently. Alya wrapped her plump bow-shaped lips around my long tongue and began sucking softly.

It was all incredibly arousing and soon my huge hard dick began throbbing with uncontrolled anticipation.

The passionate kiss combined with stroking my huge hard cock made us both incredibly horny, Alya more so than me. After several minutes of kissing, Alya pulled back breathless, with her lovely bow-shaped lips smeared with saliva.

"Please fuck me now!" Alya pleaded in a fierce whisper.

"I want to fuck you too, Ally." I said soothingly, "But you'll have to be a little patient. You still haven't learning how to suck, you see?" I pointed out.

"I can?" Alya asked, smiling wide and excited.

"Yes, you can." I said and nodded for emphasis.

"Okay!" Alya exclaimed excitedly and quickly bent over my hard-on.

I glanced up to see Mumtaz Aunty standing with her crotch pressed on the door-frame and watching her daughter learn how to suck a cock. I quickly looked back to see Alya looking at my huge thick cock from up close while she stroked it gently. Then she looked at me and smiled before pushing her face closer. I watched as she flicked her pink wet tongue out and flicked it on my thick stiff cock.

"Mm... Yeah..." I moaned approvingly when Alya licked the underside of my thick huge hard-on with her soft wet tongue.

Seeing this, Alya began licking it all the way, up and down. The sight of her eager excited face was as arousing as the sensation of her warm wet tongue on my super-excited cock.

"Suck the top softly, Ally." I whispered lustily, "Don't let your teeth touch it, okay?" I added hurriedly.

"Mmm..." Alya moaned delightedly and nodded.

With a growing excitement, I watched as Alya held my slick thick dick upright with both hands and lowered her face over it. She kissed my slick super-sensitive cock-cap with her plush wet lips first before slowly engulfing it.

"Mmhh..." Alya sighed heavily when she filled her mouth with my large round dickhead.

"Try to take it in deeper, Ally." I whispered.

Alya immediately began lowering her head lower. She had to push her mouth wide open and yet struggled to take in more than a couple of inches of my thick stiff cock.

"Gah!" Alya gagged and immediately pulled my dick out of her mouth.

I waited for her to catch her breath. I looked up at Mumtaz Aunty... right as the doorbell rang.

RING!

Alya and I immediately jerked upright. She consciously put her arms over her bare chest and we looked at the door. Mumtaz Aunty recovered first and told us to get dressed while she checked who was at the door. She was sure it wasn't Toi because he wasn't about to come home for another couple of hours. Mumtaz then quickly closed the door to her room and Alya hurried to wear her clothes.

Alya looked at me with a mix of frustration and fright but I reassured her that it was no big deal. I had somehow stuffed my slick stiff cock inside my jeans and was checking my clothes in the dressing-table mirror when the door opened a crack. I jerked around to see Mumtaz poke her head through the doorway.

"It's the neighbor." She said, making a face and shaking her head.

She beckoned to me and I looked at Alya. She was wearing her tank-top and shorts once more and looked incredibly inviting with her pleading lusty look. I patted her arm and quickly pecked her forehead, promising we'd continue soon.

Then I followed Mumtaz out of the bedroom. As we went through the sitting-room, she pretended that I'd come to help her move the bed and thanked me, so the neighbor wouldn't get suspicious why I was coming out from her bedroom.

It was around 2 PM, when I left her home. I was very frustrated and cursed the neighbor for cock-blocking.

Later that day, I got a call from Mumtaz. She apologized profusely to me for having to disrupt Alya and my first fuck earlier in the afternoon. Then she said that I should choose another place to fuck Alya. So, after some thought, I suggested that I could take her daughter to a popular theme-park nearby. She conveyed the news to Alya who got excited.

During the next few days, I didn't get a chance to go to Toi's house but I kept in touch with Alya and Mumtaz through text messages. In the meantime, I told Alya to watch porn, so she could learn a few more tricks.

That's what Alya got into the habit of watching porn and masturbating on an almost regular basis.

Alya Finally Fucked

(10AM -- 6PM, Wednesday 22 November 2006)

That day, as usual, I got up at 6 AM and went for soccer-practice. After returning at 9 AM, I went in for a shower, and had a quick breakfast. Then I packed a small gym-bag with a couple of tank-tops and shorts and spare underwear. I checked my pockets to make sure I had my cell-phone, wallet, cigarette-pack, lighter and the 4 small joints I'd rolled the night before. No one saw me step out of the house and I quickly rode to Mumtaz's house.

Toi obviously knew about his mother and my sexual relationship, but he had no clue about his sister's plans to fuck me. Aunty wanted to keep it that way, because she figured he would not be as accepting when it came to his younger sister fucking his best-friend. It was just the family-dynamics, Mumtaz assured me. So, to make sure Toi didn't see me picking up Alya Mumtaz took her son along on some errand.

As planned, I reached Mumtaz's apartment at exactly 10 AM. I called Alya on her cell-phone and she came down in a couple of minutes.

It was exciting to see Alya dressed stylishly. She seemed to have had a makeover, because her wavy long hair were straightened and hung lower despite being tied in a ponytail. She wore a short-sleeve red shirt with fitting blue jeans and matching blue sneakers. The tight top clung to her slim torso, outlining the small mounds of her perky tits. The jeans fitted snugly to show off her gently curving hips and slender shapely legs.

Alya quickly sat on the bike, but at a respectable distance. If any of the neighbors happened to see us, they would think that I was taking Alya on some errand. Everyone knew me well by then but we didn't want to arouse suspicion. Once we rode out of her neighborhood, Alya quickly snuck closer to me, pushing her firm taut tits on my back and kept her hands on my thighs.

As winter approached, the temperatures had started to fall. A crisp breeze blew on the streets as I wove through the morning traffic. Alya, who was only wearing a short shirt, clung hard to me. I knew she wanted to feel my warmth. I relished feeling her embracing me tightly while I rode through the city.

On the highway, Alya began talking. She described a few of the times she'd watched porn to fantasize and masturbate. As she went into details, Alya began caressing my crotch absentmindedly. My thick excited dick gradually got aroused and she would often squeeze it for emphasis. While enjoying the dirty talk and tease, I rode faster towards our destination.

Just around 11 AM, we reached the theme-park. It is huge, and a blend of a water-park and amusement-park combined with a hotel-resort. I had been there numerous times before with other fuck-buddies so the staff knew me pretty well by then. As soon as I walked into the reception area, the guy behind the counter smiled and greeted. I'd always tipped him well and he was completely discrete.

After I booked the usual villa at the far-end of the resort, I paid in advance with a nice tip as usual. Then I led Alya into the amusement-park. She held my hand tight as we walked across the throng of people. Being a week-day the crowd mostly consisted of young couples and a few families and the park was only half-filled. Still, I kept an eye out in case I ran across anyone familiar to me or Alya.

The small cabin I'd booked was the last in a line of six. It had a small raised deck in front with a small coffee-table and cane-chairs. The main-door opened directly into the bedroom. The room was huge, around 20 sq. ft., with a large queen-sized bed at the far wall. To one side of the door were a long black couch and a long low coffee-table in front, with a large-screen TV. A single door in the far corner led into the spacious bathroom. There was a shower area and even a small bathtub in the wash-room.

Alya checked out the room as we stepped in.

"How is it?" I asked as I closed and locked the door behind us.

"I like it a lot, Ali!" Alya replied excitedly.

I was too aroused for small talk so I flung my backpack on the couch and did the same with her bag too. Before she could react, I quickly wrapped my arms around Alya's slim sexy figure and pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Mm..." Alya sighed in my chest and hugged back, nestling her petite form in my long arms.

Alya pressed harder on me which made me even more excited. So, I quickly caught her thin waist and picked her up completely. With her feet swinging off the floor, Alya immediately wrapped her thin legs around my waist and clung tight to me as our lips met. I didn't even feel her weight in my arms as I carried her and kissed with increasing hunger.

"Mmm..." Alya and I moaned loudly and kissed.

Our mouths mashed together before Alya parted my lips and began sucking on my tongue. I poked it out and Alya gently licked and sucked on it for some time. In the meanwhile, my hands slid from her tiny waist to her firm small buttocks. I grabbed handfuls of her cute perky ass-cheeks and enjoyed fondling them. Down below, my thick dick started to get aroused in my jeans.

"Whoa..." Alya gasped when she finally broke our wet hot kiss, and leaned back to look at me.

I smiled before gently lowering her to the ground before taking a step back.

"Strip, Ally." I said simply.

Alya hesitated for a few seconds but then smiled as she got emboldened. She began hurriedly taking off her clothes. First came off her red shirt to show her slim cute torso. Then she stepped out of her sneakers before slowly pulling down her jeans and exposing her lovely smooth slender legs. Alya looked incredibly cute and sexy standing only in the white bra and panties. I nodded to coax her before she finally got rid of her bra and panties too.

"Wow!" I exclaimed softly and smiled.

Alya stood consciously, trying to cover her nakedness with a thin forearm over her small perky breasts and the other hand at her clean-shaven crotch.

"Don't be shy. I want you to be confident about your body, Ally. You are very attractive!" I soothed her and Alya relaxed visibly.

Alya pulled her arms away and let me have a good look at her slim naked form. I loved the way her small perky tits stood out taut with her tiny nipples completely erect. Her thin waist gently curved out over her softly rounded hips and down her firm flat tummy was her clean-shaved cunt. I was delighted to see that Alya had waxed her slender white legs and they looked even more enticing. I made her turn around in place and ogled her smooth bare back, down to her cute round ass.

Once I had my fill of enjoying her nubile naked body, I told Alya to get my clothes off.

Alya was too short to pull off my T-shirt so I did it while Alya hurriedly undid the buckle and button before pulling down my jeans and underwear together. I quickly slipped my boots off and stepped out of the jeans, getting completely naked too.

"Oh god..." Alya gasped at seeing my huge semi-erect dick

I watched her bite her lower lip nervously felt incredibly aroused. Then I took a step and closed the gap between us. When Alya looked up at me, she smiled seeing the lusty look on my face. She then eagerly put her arms around my neck and I grabbed handfuls of her bare small buttocks. This time, we didn't kiss and I nuzzled her slim slender neck instead. This turned on Alya even more.

"Oohh..." Alya groaned softly and shuddered with delight at the soft tickling sensation.

While nibbling her neck gently, I ran my hands up and down her smooth bare back, all the way from her shoulders down to her lovely tight ass-cheeks before caressing my way up her slender curvy sides. Alya pressed her petite nude body harder on mine. She lifted her left leg and rubbed it along my leg. This way, her moist hot crotch also kept moving up and down on my thick muscular thigh. Soon, Alya began pressing her wet hungry cunt on my thigh in desperation.

So, I bent low and hooked my right arm under her slim left leg. This way, I could easily tease her crotch. I began running my fingertips up and down her slick tight clit. At the same time, I quit nibbling her neck and quickly moved lower to begin sucking her tiny tight nipples one by one.

"Oh... Ohhh... Mmm.... Ali... Oh my..." Alya immediately began gasping and groaning with delight.

I kept my left hand firmly gripping her ass-cheek and Alya leaned back so I could suck her small perky tits better. I began kissing her tiny tits sloppily before sucking hard on her taut nipples. At the same time, my fingers ran back and forth over her small tight clit and her wet slit. Alya began shivering with the intense delight and moaned louder and louder as she neared her first orgasm.

I heard her lusty groans and knew she was close to her climax. So, I began to gently nibble on her nipples while rubbing her ultra-sensitive clit faster and faster. Alya's grabbed my shoulders and I felt her fingernails dig in just as her body froze and she climaxed.

"Ooo... Aaahhh...." Alya groaned loudly before moaning long and low.

As soon as she climaxed, Alya's body stiffened, which made her pull her leg down immediately. So, I held her shivering naked body in my arms and the throes of the intense orgasm wracked her. Still, as the intensity of the climax reached its peak, Alya's knees buckled. Then, I quickly picked her up and gently laid her on the bed.

When I lay beside Alya she quickly turned to cling to me. I held her close to me, enjoying her taut tiny nipples poking my chest and her thin taut thighs clamped tightly around my thick stiff dick. She kept moaning and mewling as the ecstatic orgasm slowly subsided. Eventually, Alya calmed down and caught her breath.

Once Alya got back to a somewhat normal state, she quickly pulled away from my embrace and pushed me to lie down on my back.

"You really know how to turn on a girl, don't you?" She quipped and grinned as she climbed to sit on my thighs.

"You think?" I countered and we laughed.

Then Alya became serious and the lust returned to her eyes.

"Ali, I have to confess," Alya said boldly, "Your big beautiful cock has been on my mind since I first saw it. I've been dying to taste it again." She whispered and gently grabbed my thick aroused dick.