Alya: Best-Friend's Muslim Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?" I sighed, "Go ahead then." I said, nodding my head encouragingly.

Alya didn't need to be told twice. She quickly grabbed my huge thick cock with both hands and gently stroked it up and down, just like I'd taught her. I enjoyed her sensual hand-job and the view of her slim naked body. Alya's tiny taut tits barely swayed as she began stroking me faster, which soon got me incredibly hard!

Once she saw this, Alya grinned excitedly and bent low to suck my cock.

"Yeah..." I hissed in delight when Alya kissed my super-sensitive circumcised dickhead.

I watched as she kissed my frenulum all around before licking down along the underside of my thick hard cock. She kept squeezing it with both hands and kept kissing it up and down till my huge dick trembled with intense excitement.

By then, I was also craving to taste Alya.

So I made get into a 69 position, with her sitting on top. Alya hurried to obey and carefully sat with her moist crotch on my chest. I pulled her back till her cute slick cunt was an inch away from my face. I put my arms around her slim waist and held her in a tight embrace.

At first, I kissed Alya's thin thighs from behind till she began sucking me. As soon as I felt her soft wet lips on my dick, I pushed my face into her crotch and kissed her right on her creamy slick cunt.

"Oh bro!" Alya exclaimed loudly as soon as she felt my soft moist lips on her sensitive virgin vagina, "Oh God... It feels so good!" She cried softly and pushed back on me.

I began running the tip of my tongue up and down her slick tight slit, right from her clit to her love-hole. Alya eventually got horny and desperate and began sucking my cock once more. I remember the way she wrapped her soft lips tight around my dickhead and tried to suck in my thick fleshy dick deeper into her small mouth. She made me spread my legs and began caressing and fondling my cum-heavy balls with a hand while continuing to stroke hard with the other.

"Mm... Hmm! Mmm... Mmm... Oh... Mmm..." Alya kept moaning loudly through a mouthful of my thick dick when she felt my soft wet tongue tasting her creamy cute cunt hungrily.

I felt thrilled to lick and kiss Alya's lovely slick cunt. I still remember the sweet-tinged taste of her cunt-cream and the way her virgin vagina resisted my tongue from pushing in. So, after running my tongue up and down her slit for some time, I began kissing and teasing her taut tiny clit while rubbing my nose in her tight-clenched cunt-lips.

This sent Alya into a tizzy of excitement and I felt her hand grip my thick hard cock tighter while she forced another inch of my dick into her over-stretched mouth.

"Ooh..." Alya gasped aloud when she finally pulled my huge hard cock out of her mouth to catch her breath.

Soon, I was sloppily licking her sensitive clit and nuzzling her taut love-hole vigorously while Alya became too excited to suck my dick and instead tilted her head up to groan and moan lustily. I was intensely engrossed in eating Alya's lovely creamy pussy and ignored even my thick throbbing cock which trembled in her tight grip. She must have felt it shiver because Alya immediately began stroking it, thus rubbing her slick saliva all the way from my dickhead to balls. Her soft small hands felt incredible running up and down my long rock-hard cock.

"Ohh... Ohhh... Mmm... I'm... Ali!" Alya groaned louder and louder and barely called my name before she climaxed once more.

I tightened my arms around her slim waist and kept her from thrashing out of my embrace. Alya's intense orgasm made her squirt her slick warm pussy-juices right on my cheek and I quickly pulled away before the second squirt gushed out.

"Aaaa..." Alya groaned long and low as the intense climax made her thrash about in an incredible ecstasy.

I felt her slender naked body tremble and shiver hard and so I soothed her by rubbing her bare smooth back. In the meanwhile, I gently kissed Alya's cute firm buttocks with my cream-slicked lips. The mere tender touch of my lips on her skin sent Alya into throes of ecstasy and she enjoyed every last bit of it.

"Wow!" Alya exclaimed when she finally caught her breath, "You do know how to get a girl crazy, don't you, bro?" She turned her head and grinned.

I peeked over the small taut mounds of her perky bubble-butt and winked. Alya and I were both extremely horny by then.

"Fuck me now!" Alya whispered fiercely, and quickly got up off my face.

"Come here, baby." I called to her sat upright on the bed.

I sat cross-legged and made Alya straddle my thighs. When she did this, I held my huge hard dick upright. Alya quickly put her thin arms around my neck and gently began lowering herself. I wrapped my other arm around her thin waist and guided her down right over my thick slick dick.

"OW!" Alya cried aloud, "Ali!" She called out in pain as I gently pushed my huge engorged dickhead past her tight-clenched pussy-lips.

"God almighty!" Alya screeched aloud the moment my thick hard cock tore her taut hymen and took her virginity.

"Shh..." I whispered urgently and Alya quickly pushed her face in my neck.

I held her with the first inch of my huge thick cock stretching her taut virgin cunt wide apart. It was extremely painful for Alya and she dug her fingernails into my back. I could feel her thin thighs tremble as she tried to overcome the intense pain of fucking a cock for the first time. After I figured she was relatively calmer, I began pushing her lower.

"Aaaah..." Alya groaned long and low in agony as my fleshy stiff dick pushed open her taut-clenched cunt further apart, "Oh no..." She moaned and sobbed but didn't resist at all.

So, I kept gently pushing her lower till I had my huge hard cock buried more than a couple of inches into Alya's tight virgin vagina. I let go of my dick and reached around to grab a handful of her taut small ass. This way, I was able to effortlessly lift and lower Alya on my cock.

"Aaah! Ooh! Aah! Ooh! Mph! Ungh! Aah!" Alya began groaning and moaning loudly as I started to fuck her slowly.

I held her naked slender body in a tight embrace and was careful not to penetrate more than a few inches into her creamy hot cunt. The way her taut love-hole gripped and milked the top half of my thick hard dick sent my excitement rising to new heights.

So, Alya and I fucked, sitting in a tight embrace as she took my huge stiff dick halfway into her tight-clenched cunt. I kept squeezing her small taut ass-cheeks for some time, before I pushed my finger into her ass-crack and poked her taut anus.

"Mph!" Alya grunted through clenched teeth but pushed her ass out for me.

I took this as a positive sign and slowly inserted the tip of my forefinger into her slick tight asshole.

"Sshh..." Alya hissed with delight which surprised me, "Yesss..." She whispered urgently into my ear.

Then I began fucking her with an arm guiding her up and down over my cock while I thrust my long forefinger halfway in and out of Alya's dank warm rectum. It was incredibly exciting to see Alya was enjoying her first fuck now. My thick fleshy cock felt great being enveloped in Alya's tight wet cunt. We continued to fuck soft and slow like this for several minutes, enjoying each other's warm tight embrace and the skin-to-skin contact.

"Aah... Aahh.... Aahh... Ahhh... Yes... Yes... Ali... Ali... Aah!" Alya groaned gasped faster and faster before calling my name out loudly as she climaxed.

"Oh yeah..." I whispered excitedly and watched Alya orgasm hard once more.

Alya tightened her grip around my neck and held me in a tight embrace as the orgasm hit her. I pulled my forefinger out of her tight-clamped asshole and quickly wrapped both arms around her. The sensation of Alya's slender naked body shivering and trembling in the throes of another intense orgasm made me incredibly aroused. This time, Alya took longer to recover from the orgasm. So, I held her for a while, but she was eventually too exhausted to even sit up. Then I slowly pulled her up, making my huge thick dick slip out of her tight-clenched cunt.

"Ow!" Alya cried softly with pain as my dick slipped out, "Oohh..." She groaned next when her stretched cunt slowly shrank to its normal size.

I gently laid Alya down on the bed and she immediately turned on her side and curled into a ball.

This revealed her crotch to me and I noticed the thin streak of blood running down her ass-crack. I looked down to see my huge thick cock also smeared with a mix of Alya's cunt-cream and virginity. The sight was incredibly thrilling!

My thick slick dick throbbed with intense arousal and I was not about to stop now. So, I positioned myself right before her cute little ass-cheeks and placed the slick round dickhead against her tight slick slit.

"Ooo..." Alya moaned in a lusty lazy voice.

She didn't protest when I gripped her taut ass-cheek with one hand and spread it apart, revealing her creamy sensitive cunt. This let me position myself more comfortably and I pushed my huge hard cock in.

"Aah!" Alya grunted aloud at the sudden penetration and reached out to touch my tummy, "Slowly please..." She gasped and pleaded.

I nodded and began slowly thrusting my slick thick dick deeper into her tight wet vagina.

"Ohhh..." Alya moaned in pleasure this time, "Yesss... Ali..." She hissed and called my name lustily.

I grinned at this and started fucking her slow and sensual, with only a few inch of my thick stiff cock thrusting into her tight-clenched cunt and pulling out. After I got a steady rhythm going, I let go of Alya's ass-cheek and instead began teasing her taut perky breasts. While fucking her as she lay on her side, I cupped Alya's small taut tits gently in my hand and teased her taut tiny nipples with my thumb. This quickly got Alya incredibly turned on once again and so forgot the pain and began enjoying the soft slow fuck.

"Mmm... Yeah... Oh yeah... Aah... Yeah... Ali... That's... Mmm... Wonderful.... Umm..." Alya kept moaning and groaning encouragingly and increased my excitement gradually higher and higher.

The way Alya's cute creamy cunt clenched my thick slick dick and milked it while my ball-sack brushed on the bed-sheet made me near my orgasm in some time.

My breathing got faster and I focused intensely on watching Alya's sexy lusty expressions at being fucked gently. She kept caressing and grabbing my firm sides as I kept fucking her at a slow and steady pace. Though her tiny virgin cunt couldn't take more than a few inches in, it was still incredibly thrilling with the way it gripped me tighter and tighter.

"Oh... Oh... Oh... Yeah... Yeah..." Alya began groaning and gasping now as she too neared her orgasm.

This made me put an effort to hold my own impending climax at bay and I succeeded in making Alya climax again.

"Aahh... Shit!" Alya cried aloud and swore as she came hard.

Her climaxing cunt clenched my cock in a death-grip and I felt my climax peaking. So, I immediately pulled my slick thick cock out of her and began jerking it hurriedly.

"Oh.... Ohhh... Oh fuck!" I groaned a couple of times before swearing out loud as I climaxed hard, "Ohhh.... Shit... Shit... Oh..." I groaned again and again as my sticky semen splashed down on to Alya's small round ass-cheeks.

I kept jerking my thick throbbing dick hard and sprayed my seed all over Alya's beautiful backside. It felt even more thrilling to see my sticky semen splash and dribble down her cute taut buttock. Alya and I shivered and trembled in the throes of our orgasms for a minute or so.

"Whew!" I sighed when I caught my breath and sat back.

I still gripped my slick softening cock and felt a few last drops of watery wet cum dribble out of it on to my hand. My eyes were closed and I took long deep breaths, enjoying the intense satisfaction I felt deep inside. The flame of excitement still burned bright in me and I smiled to myself when I recounted everything that had happened.

Eventually, I opened my eyes and saw Alya lying half-asleep on her side. Her small perky breasts moved with her deep long breaths. She lay completely still and I knew she was spent after the exhausting hour-long fuck. So, I also lay down beside her. Feeling my weight on the mattress, Alya sluggishly pushed back and made me spoon her. I let her put her head on my arm and wrapped my other arm around her tiny form. She fit snugly into me.

We lay this way for several minutes and recuperated. Once I felt sobered up, I nudged Alya awake and helped her into the bathroom. Under the shower, Alya and I washed each other clean of the mess created by the mix of her blood, cunt-cream and my sticky semen. Alya was still in visible pain but she bravely smiled and told me that the pleasure was worth it.

So, as we showered together, Alya excitedly recounted her experience. She was obviously thrilled at having lost her virginity and was shocked to learn that she could orgasm multiple times.

It was nearing 2 PM when we stepped out naked and wet from the shower into the bedroom. As we dried ourselves, I asked if Alya was hungry and went to place an order for lunch on the hotel phone. During this, Alya changed into a short silky pink camisole and matching pink silky booty shorts.

"You're looking so fucking tempting, Ally." I said and smiled.

Alya blushed at the compliment and went on drying her long wet hair. Then I put on a pair of black boxer shorts and went to sit on the couch. I lit a cigarette and got alert when Alya's phone rang. She quickly went to grab it from her backpack and found it was Mumtaz Aunty.

Alya came and sat up close to my left and talked to Mumtaz, gleefully informing her mother that she'd finally lost her virginity. It was exciting to her Alya described a few details with Aunty and I smoked and listened to her with rapt attention. I casually put my arm around her slim waist and caressed Alya's thin smooth thighs.

The lunch arrived a few minutes later and Alya finally ended the call with her mother. I got the lunch tray from the waiter at the door, tipped him well and locked the door before bringing the tray to the coffee-table at the couch.

Alya quickly served the lunch and I watched her. My thoughts turned to wonder at how Mumtaz Aunty had convinced me to fuck her own daughter. Then I hoped that it wouldn't ruin my friendship with Toi. As far as I figured, it was another thing to watch me fuck his mother, who was understandably sexually frustrated. But, the news of his nerdy little sister also fucking me would definitely send him into one of his infamous hissy fits. As we ate, Alya talked.

She told me how our first fuck was even better than she had experienced. That's when Alya confessed something which shocked me!

Alya revealed that she had pepped at me and Mumtaz fucking, whenever we did it thinking that Alya was busy studying or asleep. I became excited though when she told me the sight of her mother fucking her brother's best-friend was somehow extremely erotic to her. She did find it shocking at first, but then she explained how she started finding it increasingly arousing. Alya confessed that the more she watched Mumtaz and I fuck the more she wanted to fuck me.

This revelation was incredibly arousing.

Then Alya told me straight up that she also wanted to fuck me as often as she could. I assured her that we would do it, as long there wasn't a risk of Toi finding out. She told me she'd handle him even if he did. So then Alya and I began planning our next fuck and became increasingly excited as the food got over.

Around 3 PM, we finished lunch.

Alya offered to keep the tray out on the porch and I lit a joint while sitting on the couch. The first hit of the joint showed its effect after a satiating fuck followed by a full meal. I enjoyed the slight buzzing that took hold of me. I kept taking deep long puffs and slowly blowing the grey stinky smoke out through the open window behind. Alya came in and sat in her place once again.

I reached out and pulled her on to me, and Alya smiled excitedly as she sat on my lap. Alya placed her firm small buttocks on my left thigh and stretched her slender smooth legs out in front. I wrapped my left arm around her thin waist and she leaned to rest on my chest. Thus, with Alya sitting quietly and caressing my bare upper body lovingly, I smoked the long thick joint in peace.

At the end of it, I was very high, because this was the first joint of the day. My senses had heightened and so had my excitement. All the while I smoked, I kept caressing Alya's slim curvy waist and smooth slim legs while enjoying the way she adoringly brushed my bare firm chest and played with my nipples. Eventually, this caused my excited huge dick to get aroused and Alya felt it poking her from below.

"Ohh..." Alya cooed, "You're ready for round two so soon?" She asked, shocked.

"Yes," I smiled and pecked her cheek, "Having someone as sexy as you in the arms can do that." I quipped and Alya giggled shyly at the blatant flirting.

"You're making me wet too." Alya whispered softly, gazing at me with her lust-filled eyes once more.

"Then why don't you take care of it?" I said and crushed the joint into the ash-tray.

"I'd love to!" Alya responded with evident excitement and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Mmm..." I moaned softly as she sucked and licked my lips with her soft wet tongue.

While kissing me, Alya turned around and straddled my thighs, with her knees on each side. I quickly put my arms around her slim curvy waist and felt her smooth slim legs up and down from her firm round ass-cheeks, all the way to her thin soft thighs and shapely calves ending at her small feet.

This turned on Alya extremely and she began rubbing her crotch on my semi-erection. She soon started sucking my long tongue gently, moving her head from side-to-side to take it deeper into her hot eager mouth. She ran her hands hungrily all over me, from my broad bare shoulders to my firm chest and to my back.

"Mmph! Mmh! Mmhh! Mpph!" Alya and I began moaning muffled into each other's mouths as we got more intensely aroused.

Soon, I my hands slipped under her small silky camisole and, gently cupping her tempting tiny tits, began teasing Alya's taut nipples. This made Alya rub her crotch even more hungrily and I felt the warmth of her aroused pussy through her silky shorts.

I could hardly wait to fuck Alya. So, I quickly broke the kiss when the arousal became too much.

"Suck me and get me ready, Ally." I whispered, looking lustily in her questioning eyes.

Alya immediately brightened up at hearing this and hurried to get up off of my thighs. I quickly spread my feet on the ground and slid to sit at the edge of the couch seat. Alya went on her knees, right between my legs and reached out to quickly pull down my boxer shorts.

"Ohh!" Alya exclaimed happily at seeing my huge hard-on spring out and tremble in the open air.

She hurriedly grabbed my thick stiff cock with both hands and began kissing it along its long fleshy length.

"Oh yeah..." I groaned with lust as a shiver of excitement ran through me.

I watched with growing arousal as Alya began dutifully licking and sucking my thick big dick. She ran her soft wet tongue up and down my fleshy thick shaft and would gobble my huge round dickhead each time she reached it. At the same time, she kept stroking me with her soft slick hands and fondling my sensitive scrotum lovingly.

"Mm... Hmm... Mm.... Yes... Oh Mm..." Alya kept moaning lustily as she sucked and licked my huge hard cock, looking visibly delighted.

Soon, my dick was shining with her spit and stood completely erect. I could clearly see the network of veins popping up along its fleshy wide length.

"Let's fuck, Ally." I said and Alya quickly pulled my thick round cock-cap out of her hungry small mouth.

"Yesss..." Alya whispered lustily and got ready.