Alya: Best-Friend's Muslim Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made Alya lie on her back with her legs dangling down the edge of the bed. Then I stood up and bent low over her. As soon as I kept my hands on the sides, Alya quickly reached down and grabbed my huge slick dick. Without needing to be told, Alya dutifully positioned my round engorged dickhead right over her slick wet vagina.

Alya looked at me a little apprehensively, remembering the intense pain she felt earlier when we fucked for the first time. I knew she was doubtful about taking my entire thick length in her tight young pussy. So, I smiled and nodded to assuage her fears and this seemed to relax her a little. Alya then took a deep breath, spread her slender legs wide apart, and nodded her head.

So, I slowly pushed my hips forward, making my huge hard cock stretch apart her tight-clenched cunt.

"Aah!" Alya cried out aloud at the intense pain as my big round cock-cap spread her taut-clamped wide apart before penetrating into her warm wet vagina, "Oohh..." She groaned to control the pain and closed her eyes.

I didn't relent but kept steadily thrusting my huge hard cock deeper and deeper into her wet tight warmth. Thankfully, after having being turned on from so long, Alya's cute tight cunt was slick enough for my thick big cock to slide in relatively easy. Still, Alya's hot wet vagina kept a tight grip on my big thick hard-on.

"Oh yeah..." I sighed softly, loving the way her cute cunt clamped tight around my thick big cock.

After some effort, I was able to put half my huge long dick inside her tight-clenched cunt. Alya could barely handle the pain, and I could it by the way she grimaced hard. So, I slowly pulled my thick big dick out of her tight wet cunt.

"Ooh... Mm..." Alya groaned and then moaned with relief when her young tight cunt went back to normal, "Ungh!" She grunted aloud the next moment when I sank my big stiff cock back in.

I began fucking Alya gently this way, bent over her and enjoying her lusty expressions. Soon, the pain caused Alya to let go of her legs and instead catch my shoulders. She squeezed and scratched my bare skin as I continued to fuck her slow and steadily. I made sure to only insert half my huge length inside her tiny taut pussy so she could enjoy too. It worked and Alya began moaning lustily.

"Aah... Mmm... Aah... Mmm... Aahh.... Mmm..." Alya moaned softly, her voice full of unbridled lust.

At the same time, I put a hand over her bare slim chest and began teasing her tiny taut nipples. This made Alya incredibly horny and she soon began to enjoy the sensual slow fuck even more.

She quickly wrapped her thin legs around my waist and moved in rhythm with my strokes. Alya raised her slim hips to meet my thrusts. I enjoyed the way her young sexy pussy clamped tightly around my thick slick dick. It felt thrilling to penetrate into her tight-clenched slick cunt. My huge engorged dickhead filled her small hot vagina completely, stretching her love-hole to the limit.

"Finger your clit, Ally." I whispered lustily and Alya immediately obeyed, with her fingers rubbing her taut tiny clit vigorously while being fucked slow and sensually on her back.

"Ooh! Ooh! Oh! Oh!... Ali... Ali... Ali!" Alya's moans turned to groans and she started calling my name lustily with each thrust in.

I realized she was nearing her orgasm and I kept steadily fucking her with half my huge hard-on. It also made Alya finger her clit even faster which soon brought her to yet another incredible orgasm.

"Ohhhh..." Alya groaned long and low as she came hard.

Alya stiffened with her thin legs clamped tightly around my waist and stopped me from fucking her. She pulled her hand away from her clit and I immediately felt her warm slick cunt-cream gush out from around my thick huge dick, and dribble down to the bed-sheet. Her climaxing cunt kept pulsating with each wave of the intense climax, making me exceedingly excited.

I waited patiently for Alya to recover from the intense orgasm and got aroused watching her trembling in the throes of her incredible climax.

When Alya had caught her breath, she opened her eyes groggily and looked at me. I smiled and pulled my huge stiff cock out of her creamy slick cunt.

"Ohhh...." Alya groaned softly when her young tight cunt was emptied of my thick stiff dick.

I didn't plan to let her rest any more, because my excitement had soared to new heights by then.

"Get on your knees here, Ally." I whispered urgently, patting the edge of the bed to her side.

Alya took a deep breath, grinned excitedly and hurried to get into position. She put her knees at the edge of the soft thick mattress and leaned on her elbows. I made her arch her back so her cute small buttocks were pushed out even more. This way, I had a clear view of Alya's sweet creamy cunt. It looked incredibly tempting and I couldn't wait to be inside once more.

I positioned myself close behind Alya, bent my knees a little and shoved my slick round dickhead right into her tight creamy cunt.

"Ow!" Alya cried out in pain at the sudden stiff penetration into her slick sensitive snatch, "Sshh..." She hissed to overcome the pain and stayed still as I sank my huge hard cock deeper into her.

"Yeah..." I sighed delightedly at the way her lovely wet vagina clamped incredibly tighter around my thick slick dick.

Then I grabbed her thin bony hips and began thrusting in and out, but with only half my huge thick cock. Each thrust made Alya flinch because in the doggy-style position, my big thick dick felt even bigger and thicker inside her tight-clamped cunt.

"Mmph! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" Alya began grunting hard, with her voice muffled in the mattress as I started fucking her slowly and steadily from behind.

It was incredibly exciting to fuck Alya in doggy-style, because her small round buttocks were spread completely wide apart, exposing her clean-shaven crotch entirely. I ran my hands up and down her smooth arched back and soothed her as I fucked her gently. Alya's toes curled and she shivered at each thrust in.

"Yeah... Oh... Yeah... Ally... You're sexy.... Fuck... Yeah..." I kept moaning encouragements as I steadily fucked Alya from behind.

After a while, I told Alya to begin masturbating once more, and she obliged eagerly. I felt her fingertips rubbing her clit and pressing the remaining half of my slick thick shaft. This sent shivers of excitement all over me and I slowly increased my speed. Still, I made sure to only sink half my length inside Alya's creamy tight cunt so it wouldn't be too painful.

"Aah! Ooh! Aah! Ooh! Mmh! Hmm! Aah!" Alya began groaning and grunting louder and louder as I quickened my thrusts.

My huge stiff cock kept thrusting halfway in her slick tight vagina and I squeezed her firm round ass-cheeks at the same time.

It didn't take long for Alya to come hard yet once again.

"Ali... Ali... Ali... Aah... Ahh... Ahhhh!" Alya hurriedly called out my name before she cried out lustily in a low growl and climaxed intensely.

Alya stiffened and tried to move away, but I continued to fuck her climaxing cunt with a tight grip on her tiny wait. I got incredibly aroused at the way it clenched and released my thick stiff dick. Her slick warm cunt-cream gushed out and streaked all over the remaining half of my cock. Drops of her watery vaginal juices splashed on my balls and dribbled down to fall on the tiled floor below.

"Fuck!" I swore aloud at the incredibly thrilling sensation and hurriedly sank my entire thick dick into her creaming clasping cunt.

"Owww!" Alya screeched out in agony because it was the first time I'd sank my entire thick length into her tight young vagina.

"Sorry..." I gasped out apologetically and quickly pulled my over-excited cock out.

"Ssshh..." Alya hissed as the intense orgasm hit her again and again.

Alya plopped down exhausted on her side and curled into a ball. She was panting and gasping as the throes of the immense climax wracked her slender tender body repeatedly.

I was dying to cum now!

So, I quickly pushed Alya to lie on her back and straddled her small chest.

"Suck me." I ordered sternly.

Alya, despite being out of breath in the throes of her intense orgasm, quickly opened her cute cupid-bow lips wide. I leaned forward and pushed my slick engorged dickhead right in.

"Mmm..." Alya sighed, visibly loving my cunt-cream wet cock in her mouth and began licking it all over.

"Oh..." I gasped in delight at this and closed my eyes as I came hard.

"Mpph!" Alya immediately gagged as the first squirt of my sticky hot semen splashed right into her throat, "Ack! Aagh!" She choked and struggled to swallow my heavy load and some of it dribbled out of her mouth and on to her cheeks.

I froze in place, with my dickhead forcefully buried into Alya's gagging gasping mouth as she bravely tried to suck sticky hot cum. The trembling turned to shivering as the intensity of the climax hit me. I felt my sensitive smooth scrotum brushing on her tiny tits while her warm soft hands milked the sticky cum out. The incredible ecstatic orgasm sent me into another world and I was lost in a land of delight for a long time.

"Muah!" Alya kissed my super-sensitive dickhead audibly and I was roused out of my ecstatic state.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see Alya smiling with my sticky white smeared all over her plump lips and cheeks. The sight was incredibly thrilling and I grinned at my handiwork.

The long fuck followed by the incredible orgasm had left me completely spent, so I plopped down to one side. Alya reluctantly let go of my softening slick dick and I lay on my back, trying to catch my breath and enjoy the soft after-buzz of my climax.

I stirred after some time and was shocked!

The wall-clock showed it was past 5 PM. I couldn't believe Alya and I had been fucking for over an hour. After the incredible fuck and the much-deserved rest, I felt sobered and fresh. So, I gently woke Alya out of her exhausted slumber and took her to the bathroom. Inside, we had a quick shower together. I helped wash Alya's slim petite naked body while she lovingly cleaned me. While in the shower, I could tell Alya's pussy was sore, after losing her virginity and getting fucked twice in few hours. Still, Alya talked excitedly about our session and promised to fuck sometime soon.

It was around 6 PM, when we checked out of the resort and rode home.

This even prompted a regular secret sexual relationship between Alya, my best-friend's younger sister, and me which lasted many years.

**If you guys enjoyed reading about my experience, feel free to drop a Comment beside Rate and Favorite this post. Till next time, cheers!**