Alyah Ch. 01: First Time Camper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. You're right babe. I'll try to be quiet." I whispered breathily to the dick near my face.

As I began to ride Erik, up and down, I couldn't control the volume of my moans.

After a few more moans, I knew there was only one way to stop it.

I put Ian's cock in my mouth.

Ian was the first penis I've ever had in my mouth. Even my own boyfriend hadn't felt it yet.

The taste was disgusting, his dick was salty and gross.

I needed to put a stop to this, so I grabbed him hard, but then I found myself licking the crevices between his foreskin and mushroom head. There was a sour taste, which was absolutely vile. When I rubbed the taste on my arm, that was it. I was done with this mistake.

After pulling away, I focused more on pleasing my boyfriend. I started riding him faster, and harder, really grinding into him. My moans were getting louder and louder.

"Shh. Aly. Baby. Seriously." he whispered, clearly frustrated with my lack of self control.

"Sorry. Sorry." I quietly begged.

Also frustrated, I quickly grabbed Ian's repulsive cock and sucked it into my mouth. I resumed riding Erik vigorously. Ian's dick helped muffle the sounds, but I was riding Erik so hard, moans were still escaping. I took in more of Ian's cock, which stopped my moans, but I could now hear Ian softly moaning outside.

When I pulled Ian's cock out to get some air, I had a dreaded thought, what if he cums?

As I went to put it back in my mouth, I felt a large glob of warm fluid shoot into my mouth. I accidentally swallowed it, tasting a gross salty flavor, as another thick glob shot onto my face.

Another load splashed on my neck, then another on my chest, and another. I didn't think he would ever stop. When he finished, I couldn't believe how much of Ian's sperm was on me.

When I reached back for his cock, as quickly as he violated my tent, he quickly disappeared.

There I was, still sitting on my man, coated with another man's semen. I had to clean up, before Erik saw me. Unfortunately, the only towel I could find was keeping Erik from seeing my shame.

In a panicked state, I just rubbed the sperm on my chest, like it was lotion. Then I wiped some from my face and instinctively scooped it into my mouth. The salty taste of Ian, sent a pulse of disgust throughout my body.

By the time I got over my disgust, I had swallowed all of the cum that was on my face.

As I scooped what seemed like the last load of cum off my neck, Erik threw aside the towel.

"Sorry, baby. I can't do this any more."

I quickly put my finger in my mouth, but Ian's sperm dropped down to my nipple.

Before I could get it, Erik flew up and lunged his mouth to the same nipple.

A brief flash of embarrassment hit me, but was overtaken by the intense sensation of Erik's tongue sucking on my nipple.

"Fuck. I love the salty taste of your sweat, baby." he grunted with carnal lust.

I was afraid Erik would know he was tasting another man's semen, but something changed with him. He was like a wild animal, licking all over my chest, grabbing my breasts and roughly sucking my nipples.

As I was writhing in ecstacy, he laid me down and threw my legs over his shoulder. He kissed me and slid his tongue in my mouth. When he broke our kiss, he found my hole with his cock and slammed it into me. He was loudly grunting, no longer caring about staying quiet.

I shoved my thumb into my mouth, like it was Ian's cock, trying to muffle the moans.

When he plunged in as deep as possible, I broke.

"Oh Erik! Fuck my tight pussy, baby!" I screamed.

"Fuck. You like that? You like that, baby?" Erik whispered, as he thrusted in me without restraint.

I moaned with each thrust. "Yeah, baby! Gimmie that cock. I NEED that cock!"

Erik abruptly sat me up, so we were face to face and hugged me tightly.

He sucked on my neck, breathing heavily, and I reciprocated the sucking.

He sighed, "Sorry, almost came" and took some time to catch his breath.

Feeling light headed, I felt around the floor, and grabbed my mini lantern. Then I clicked it on, so I could see him. As soon as it lit up, a cold wave of fear shot through me, when I realized I might still have Ian's cum on me.

Erik smiled and said, "You are so beautiful, baby." Before kissing me gently.

I smiled at him, as I started to lean back to the ground, pulling him down with me.

Erik slid his erection in me, going in a slow, smooth motion.

Now that we could see each other, things felt different. Our animalistic instincts evaporated.

It was more romantic. Erik was making love to me, slow and deep love.

Without saying anything, I just stared into his eyes as he gently went in and out.

He slowly increased his pace, still burying his manhood as deep as possible.

Erik placed his forehead on mine, as his thrusting continued to get faster.

I planted a loving kiss on Erik, moaning into his mouth, as he continued his fast pace thrusting.

Eventually, he broke the kiss, then quickly pulled out and slipped off the condom.

I watched him stroke himself, as he reached his climax.

Erik was ejaculating on my stomach, spurting some semen in my belly button and more on my pelvis. It wasn't as voluminous as Ian's and it had a more watery consistency.

Without even thinking, I coated Erik's sperm on my fingers and stuck it in my mouth. It had a more neutral taste, which made it more pleasant. It was also a little salty, but I embarrassingly couldn't tell if that was some remnant of Ian's cum.

When I looked at Erik, he had a shocked expression.

"Wow. Uh. How does it taste?"

"You taste delicious babe." I smiled at him.

I dipped my finger in the pool of cum in my belly button and swirled it around.

Erik smiled, before turning around and grabbing a towel.

When he turned back, he said, "Oh. I guess you didn't need this."

Erik watched me licking my fingers clean, without leaving a single drop of cum on my body.

He still used the towel to wipe where he had left his mark, before cuddling next to me.

"I didn't realize you were so bad," he whispered.

While still sucking on a finger, I giggled and whispered, "me neither."

He grabbed the lantern and clicked it off, as we cuddled with our naked bodies intertwined.

"Thank you for being my first, Erik" I whispered.

He kissed my head and replied, "I love you Aly."

"I love you too." I whispered, before kissing his neck, before we both fell asleep.

12