All Comments on 'Alyson Gets It'

by Writer6324

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She Likes It!

Over the years, my wife has allowed me to line up lovers for her during every year our 15-year marriage. She has been "plowed" by about 25 guys during that time.

We are not into the dominant-submissive stuff noted in your story. However, I'm dominant in setting these sessions up and she is submissive in going along with them.

She was raised Catholic and would never do these things on her own. My initiating everything, gets her off the hook ethically. After all, she is just trying to please her husband as she cums on those massive, black cocks!

Once during an 8-man, 5-hour, gang bang, she looked over at me, as she was cumming for the umpteenth time and moaned "Remember, hubby, I'm only doing this for you!"

We both laughed together, at her joke, with tears of joy in our eyes!

After that, she just honestly acknowledged, "We white wives really need some stray, black cock once in a while!" She added, "I'm so glad they have "re-sized" my pussy so, I can't even feel you inside me anymore!"

In fact, she has convinced a lot of her other white, married girlfriends to go black! They all want to be "re-sized" also, which is, as my wife says, "A white wife's true destiny in life!"

HoneyMaguireHoneyMaguireover 2 years ago

Can't be real life...... 😔

Sigh

Liz__67Liz__67over 2 years ago

Like Alyson, I'm a shameless slut too. The difference is I was not raised conservative but in a very open home. I have done things like Alyson before I met my husband and he knew from the outset this would fun, he has taken our fun to new levels. He enjoys me doing interracial sex and gang bangs, he loves the color contrast. He does take photos and videos, but he does not sell any of them and we only share with friends. But that said, I have done modeling and videos that were sold in the late 70s and early 80s. Needless to say, being a slut wife is great fun for us.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Is there a man out there who would treat me exactly the same way? I would never say no to him❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous