Alyson Gets It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood there a little wobbly on my legs Joe made sure to get good video of me to share with his friends or even sell if someone wanted to buy it. Knowing he would share video of me with his friends was almost as humiliating as it was degrading to be used by a whole football team of black guys. Well, I think one of them was white but he didn't seem to mind fucking me and adding his cum to that of the rest of the team.

I turned to Joe and asked him if he would go get the car. "No!" he replied. We walked over here and we will have to walk back. Shrugging I reached for a towel that one of the boys had dropped. Joe slapped my hand knocking the towel to the ground. "You're going to walk back to the car just like you are. Let everyone see what a shameless slut you are."

And that was what we did. I was very embarrassed as young men and women looked at me covered in cum and wondered what I had been doing. Several of them wanted to take pictures and Joe stopped more than once and made me lift my skirt showing cum dripping from my pussy. I was very relieved to get back to the car.

12