Alyson's Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

It took a few minutes for them all to pull out of her. One by one they gave her their dicks to clean. The last of them was Jimmie's, and as soon as it was out of her ass he turned her around and buried it in her mouth. She didn't hesitate at all but licked, sucked and cleaned everything from his big dick. Then she surprised him by turning him around and spreading his ass cheeks before burying her face between them and beginning to rim his asshole.

That brought shouts of surprise and delight from the men.

"I told you," said Graham. "The woman is a cum whore and all she is on the planet for is to make men happy. Black men, especially. So you really should take advantage of this opportunity."

"Damn," said Willie. "This is every niggah's dream – a big titted cock whore who loves black cock! We gotta keep her around!"

"Oh, she'll be fully available to you. Any time. For now, though, just use your imagination." Said Graham.

"Let her finish eating my ass" said Willie. Then I got an idea or two."

They all heard Alyson moan with pleasure, even with her tongue as far up Willie's ass as she could push it. The thought of these big black men degrading her excited her as much as being stuff by their dicks!

Kona was now hard again – his imagination also had kicked in. He sat on the couch, his cock pointing straight up. "Get your face outta his ass, and come over here and sit on my wang. I want you to bury it in your ass, woman."

Alyson got off her knees and strutted to him. She shoved her big boobs into his face, and positioned herself so his dick was at her asshole. With all the lube and cum she had in her, it was as simple as sitting down to feel his hot, hard dick fill her ass. She moaned with pleasure from it.

"Okay, Daz, now you get into her ass as well!" said Kona. "If you don't mind the feel of my cock on yours, we want to stretch the bitch wide for Jimmie."

Alyson felt the second cockhead at her asshole. She wasn't going to wait – she grabbed it to hold it still and pushed her ass onto it. Tears of pain came to her eyes but she felt herself open wide enough and then there were two hard dicks in her ass. She held still for a minute to get used to the sensations – and then began to fuck herself on them.

The spectacle was awesome. Every cock in the room was hard now. Graham sat in his chair, stroking his big cock. Jimmie's monster was as hard as he ever got, so he moved around to present it to Alyson's mouth. She obliged without hesitation, stretching her mouth as wide as she could to get it over the head of his dick. The two men in her butt were now pumping in and out – they were struggling to find a rhythm, but Alyson didn't care. They were treating her like dirt, not caring about her feelings or sensations but instead demanding that she satisfy them – and she loved it!. She struggled to get Jimmie's monster past the end of her throat but kept failing. Her hands were busy stroking his cock; her ass was getting pummeled by the two in it.

There was still one hard black cock that she wasn't attending to and Willie stuck it in her face. Unable to add it to the huge load in her mouth, she reached out her hand and began to stroke it, pulling and twisting it. She pulled her mouth off Jimmie's monster and spat on it to lubricate her hand, and then stuffed the big one back into her mouth.

The two in her ass were now working together; as one went deep the other pulled back and then they reversed. The sensations were unlike any she'd ever felt but they were reaching places she'd never felt before. In her hand she felt Willie's cock stiffen and jerk and then his hot cum rained on her face. That seemed to trigger Jimmie and his dick erupted, filling her mouth and squeezing out of her lips as she struggled to swallow his juices. And then, within moments both cocks in her ass were shoved up her and they too began cumming.

All four men were now exhausted. Alyson, dripping cum from her face, tits, pussy and ass was left standing in the middle of the room, used and discarded as if she were a dirty handkerchief. Graham looked at her and spoke.

"Alyson, my love, you were magnificent! There's no other cum slut that can compete. I think now that they know you are theirs to command, the coming weeks will see all your fantasies fulfilled. Now, get on your knees in front of me!"

She did, knowing what was coming. Graham stood and stroked his cock faster and faster until he began to shoot his cum all over Alyson's face. She attempted to get it into her mouth, and what missed she managed to gather up with her hand. There would be more. More sex. More cum. More humiliation. More treating her like the worthless tramp she knew herself to be.

She could hardly wait.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12