Alyson's Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Kindra. I know a place where we could get some private time. You wanna come with me?" He turned and headed down a nearby alley.

"Very well, slut, let's follow Kindra and see where he takes us. I tell you what, though. As soon as we're in the alley, lose the blouse and skirt. Leave the suspenders and stockings."

Alyson shivered at the thought of parading naked through the streets, surrounded by a gang of horny men. But it was her master's command. Tears appeared briefly in the corner of her eyes, but she held them back. As they stepped into the alley, she unbuttoned her blouse, unzipped her skirt and then stepped out of it. She was naked, strutting on her high heels, exposed to complete strangers. The situation was doing things to her insides. Her pussy dripped, and not merely from the cum that was now oozing down her leg - she was as horny as she had ever been. Her nipples were distended and hard. At the same time, she was horny, she was both frightened and excited. She was going to be used like the worthless slut she knew herself to be. She was nothing for herself except when Alonzo used her. So, it was fitting and right that she was here, now.

Alonzo instructed one of the men to pick up and carry her clothes. She felt a little relief to know she wouldn't lose them. He also suggested to the men that as they walked, they might want to find out what an older woman felt like. How her boobs had little sag. How she loved to have her nipples twisted and squeezed. How that Queen of Spades tattoo above her pussy meant that she knew her place was as their toy. He invited them to help her get to their destination "ready and willing." They began to take him up on the invitation.

Alyson felt hands all over her and she stumbled for a moment; she'd closed her eyes to give in to the sensations and lost her footing. She felt hands tighten around her neck, and Alonzo's strong hand on her face. He turned her head to him.

"Slut, you are here for them. I don't care what it feels like - good or bad - but keep your attention on making them happy. Understand?" The look in his eyes was menacing, and Alyson almost wanted to resist and have him punish her - but she stopped herself and meekly replied "Yes, Master. I understand."

"Good. Okay, gentlemen, you may resume..."

This time, despite the sensations of different hands on different parts of her body, she kept her eyes open and kept walking. It grew more and more difficult, however, as the hands became more and more intrusive and demanding.

She felt one hand on her right ass kneading the flesh of her butt, and a different hand on her left cheek stroking and teasing. The sensations from different hands on her boobs was disconcerting, but she was determined to obey Master. She kept walking even as two fingers separated the lips of her pussy and began to finger fuck her slit. But she kept walking, slowly, taking deliberate steps to make Master proud. Then she felt a tug on her collar and she stopped.

They were in front of what must have been - at one time - a garage or auto shop. The large door was up and it was cool and dark inside.

Alonzo spoke up. "Kindra, have you got something like a mattress in there? While my slut will do anything, I've learned to treat her right - it allows us to continue longer, and ensures that she will be coming back."

"Oh yes. We got couches and mattresses in the back. Come on inside."

They all entered. Once inside, Alyson caught the smell of marijuana, and saw a joint being passed around. When it got to her, she attempted to resist by keeping her mouth closed, but Alonzo would have none of that.

"Slut, you will smoke that joint. As a matter of fact, you will smoke all of it that remains. Finish that off. I'm sure Kindra and company will have more for themselves."

Alyson meekly obeyed. She had no history with weed, and so wasn't sure what it would do, but she had watched how the others smoked and knew what was expected. She held the joint to her mouth and sucked in. The smoke went deep into her lungs and seemed to burn, but since she was a cigarette smoker she didn't cough.

"Look at that! She got LUNGS! Man, she inhale that shit and her boobs got bigger!"

"Yeah it look that way!" Hands were once again all over her body, especially on her tits since they were now prominently thrust forward. As they poked, prodded and pulled she finally exhaled her first lungful. After sucking in oxygen, she put the joint back to her lips and inhaled deeply again. As she did, she began to notice that the hands on her tits seemed to feel different. The sensations went deeper. Still holding her breath, she began looking around the crowd of men, and she began to notice the bulges in the pants of the men. She wasn't sure, but they seemed to be growing even bigger as she looked at them. It had to be the weed, she thought. But maybe not...she felt her pussy tingle as she imagined extra large black cocks.

She repeated the inhale/exhale a few more times until the joint was gone. By now almost every inch of her body was being touched. She felt hands at her ass and then the butt plug was pulled out. Hands at her backside were squeezing and pinching. Then she felt hands on her shoulders, pressing her down, and she allowed herself to sink to her knees. From that point of view, she was surrounded by black men with bulging pants. Her hands were grabbed and placed on two of them. She felt big, hard cocks beneath the cloth and pressed hard to feel them respond. She heard grunts, moans and laughter from the voices above her head but paid no attention as she was soon facing a crotch with a sizable bulge.

Her hands continued exploring the cocks beneath them, and she felt her head being pressed into the crotch of the man she was face. He was hung! She could sense the heat of a very big cock beneath his jeans, and she began to mouth it through his pants. Above her head she felt his hands working on his belt, trouser button and zipper. He pulled back momentarily to drop his trousers and shorts, and then suddenly she felt his hands on her head pulling her forward.

What she encountered was his balls. They were big, and his wrinkled sack was hairless. She began to lick them, feeling the big cock above her head. She licked them and sucked them, taking one and then the other into her mouth to wash with her tongue. Then he pushed her head back and she felt his cock move from the top of her head, down her face, until the head was at her mouth. She looked up at him, and asked:

"May I suck your cock, sir? And will you fuck my face with it?" There were gasps from the men.

Alonzo could be heard laughing. "See what a good slut she is?"

With a cock in each hand, she opened her mouth and pressed forward on the black snake in her mouth. She felt it reach the back of her throat and paused for a second to take a deep breath before relaxing her throat muscles and letting that beast slide into her throat. Perhaps it was the weed, but there was no gagging - she soon had her nose pressed into his belly and his cock down her throat. She was just a little impressed with herself, and began swallowing to massage his dong. She was rewarded with his moans. She felt his hands on her head and his hips began to move, pulling back and then driving forwards. He was going to fuck her face and she prepared herself to become his cum dump.

She started a bit when she felt hands on the butt plug, but then she relaxed to let it be removed. She heard the comments from the men:

"Damn! That thing's as big as some of the cocks here! She must love it up the ass! I want some of that! Pussy is sweet, but ass is so much tighter!"

"Yeah, well you do her butt and cum. Then Tiny can use that as lube and tear her a new one! Ain't that right, Tiny?"

"Yeah. Start her out, man. Then I want it next!"

And Alyson felt a cock at her back door. She tried to relax her hole but her attention kept returning to that cock invading her mouth. As a consequence, when the dick finally pressed into her ass and past her sphincter, the pain was sharp and sudden. She knew it would pass, but tears still flowed down her cheeks.

Meanwhile, the cock in her left hand began to pump and pulse and her hand became sticky with the hot cum flowing from it. It was quickly replaced by another, bigger dick and the jizz on her had helped lubricate her motions.

Suddenly she felt splatters of hot liquid on her face and hair as one of the other members erupted, and that seemed to set off others. The cock in her throat was jammed in and she sensed it pumping out jets of hot cum into her belly. The cock in her right hand was replaced by another and she felt the hot spunk landing on her forehead.

She felt the cock in her ass press forward and spill its liquid in her bowels. Then he pulled out and turned her around to stick his dick into her mouth.

"Clean me up, slut" he commanded and she sucked off the slime from him, giving silent thanks for that enema before leaving. There was still a musky taste to his dick but she kept going until he was satisfied.

Without warning she felt something huge at her asshole. It was that dude with the big dick. But the cum now in her ass, as well as the pounding it had taken, made it bearable.

"You like that big dick in your ass, slut?" Came a voice from behind her. When the dick in her mouth was pulled out, she answered.

"Yes, sir, I love getting my ass fucked by big cocks. Harder! Fuck me harder!"

She heard laughter from the crowd and she concentrated on letting his cock as far up her ass as it could go. Then a hand on her chin had her lift her head and another big cock was shoved down her throat. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. Snot was running down her nose and into her mouth was it was fucked. More cum landed on her back. She felt hands on her boobs and nipples and let them do whatever they wanted.

The two cocks in her came almost at the same time. She was starting to pass out from lack of oxygen as the one in her throat kept shooting his jizz directly into her belly, but he eventually pulled out to leave her gasping for air. The log in her ass stiffened and seemed to reach into her throat from the other end as it erupted. Finally, it stopped jerking and pulled out. She collapsed face down on the mattress.

But not for long. Hands rolled her over so she was flat on her back, and then she was told to sit up and open her mouth. As she did hot streams of piss began to cover her head, flooding her face with the pungent smelling liquid. She kept her mouth open as commanded until the golden liquid overflowed, and then she heard Alonzo.

"Swallow it, slut. Then open for more!" And so, she did, and man after man filled her full of piss. The ground around her was soaked with it. Alonzo spoke up after the last man had emptied his bladder.

"Okay, gentlemen, it's time to get her cleaned up. I think that's only fair, don't you? Kindra, can you take her to what passes for a shower here?"

"Sure, man." Kindra took hold of her leash and guided her to a back room that had a shower and toilet. "Here you go, slut. Get yourself cleaned up."

Alyson, somewhat disoriented from the weed and all the fluids she'd ingested, managed to start the shower and step in. As the water rinsed away all traces of what had gone before, she realized that she was still wearing the suspenders and stockings. Looking down, however, she saw the mess they were in and discarded them as shed cleaned herself off. The shower had a removable head, and she used that to wash her asshole. It was strange, but except for that one episode on the street, they hadn't touched her pussy. Thinking about it had her redirect the shower head to her clit, and in a matter of moments she came. At that point, she knew she was trash. What good woman would possibly be aroused by all that she had done? Therefore, she got what she deserved and she would do anything Alonzo wanted.

Anything.

12