All Comments on 'Am I Gay?'

by LittleTommyTudor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
donutLoverdonutLoverabout 13 years ago
mmmmmm

Such a fun story. I love those suprise encounters!!

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseabout 13 years ago
Good story

Wish something like this would happen to me one day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I'm going to find a hitch hiker, I'm so horny and rock hard !

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
Short and sweet

But the question remains unanswered. Let's see a sequel to clear up any doubt.

tturtle50tturtle50about 13 years ago
To good to be true!!

Great story!! Still a gap!! Wish you the best!!

Bi_DonBi_Donabout 13 years ago
Envious

I don't think you are gay - you are bi. I would love to have the same happen to me and I would drop to my knees and adore his cock as he did mine and wait for that wonderful eruption.

burnie4434burnie4434over 11 years ago
am I gay

Probably not, but you are bi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i am gay

I know that I am gay and I see nothing bad about sucking a big cock and swallowing a load of cum. if you liked it do it again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just keep on sucking

I don't call myself gay but I have love to suck a cack since I was 8 yrs old. I have been married for over 60 yrs and I still like a cock in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I am gay

I do that all the time get guy to pick me up so I can suck them off

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hello friend

This story of yours got my cock hard real fast, as I am responding or commenting to it right now I m still hard.

I would think that no you are not gay, you just experienced something that men many I mean lots of straight men are doing or have done, than you think ( having your cock sucked ).

I am straight I am also 50 + but think of what would it be like to let a straight man suck my cock off. I wish that maybe, just maybe some man out there would suck my cock off.

Still waiting to let my cock get sucked , I would not suck off a cock in return but maybe just maybe reach out and slowly touch his shaft of his cock to see what it might feel like.

Jon

CurieuxSaguenayCurieuxSaguenayalmost 8 years ago
Where's MY hitch hiker

So far I am still a 51 year old straight man but totally bi-curious and desiring for this to happen to me. I'd love to pick up a young horny man that would treat me like that. I'd love to taste my first cock and give a blowjob on a beautiful cock...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I have been bi curious since i turned 18. As a young adult i avoided situations where my heterosexual nature would be put to test. Then when i was about 14 a very good buddy of mine was going thru a very ugly separation/divorce situation

He was practicall broke, could not see his child, was stuck with car payments for the SUV etc. He had lost the job roughly at the same time.

I went to help him sift thru his things & pack what was to be kept. He was about to move back to the West Coast to stay temporarily with his mom.

We talked a lot, we tried his own excersize equipment. Afterwards we took turns in having a shower. When i was named after shower he asked me to kiss my dick. I obliged. One thing led yo another & we ended up sucking each other. I felt very comfortable with him. Besides i tfusted him 100% to keep the secret.

When i came to his place next evening he French kissed me the moment the door was closed behind me. Be was kissing me & locking me all over my body. He proceeded to eat my ass. I wanted him to fuck me. He obliged.

Second next day he left. My only male sexual partner never came back to my part of the country.

In the meantime a few man made a move on me but i chickened out each time. I lived in a small town with few if any secrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My first cock

I stoped at a road side rest area and went inside there was three men there and one was on his knees sucking cock the other men had their cocks out a playing with each other ,I could not keep my eyes off them and my cock was getting hard looking at the men,then one asked me if I liked what I saw I could not say yes or no just smile and nod my head and they said come over here and suck our cock we know that you are a cock sucker .So I did as wanted In no time I was on my knees and took the first cock in my mouth The first man for me .But before I left there I had sucked all three men and got fucked in my ass to.They called me a faggot and I was there every day from then on I knew I was a cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

No your not gay, your just really horny for cock. it just make you a cock whore and nothing wrong with whorshiping cock making love to that juicy cock until the cock loves you back by spraying delicious semen in your face

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love Cock

My 3rd encounter was in a public loo when I was only 17 I had already new I loved to sniff cock and eat arse .

I was in the loo in a pub whe this guy was going for a piss , I looked across and it was horny semi hard . After he finished his piss he turned to me . I don’t know why I just knelt and sucked his wet cock . Grabbed his lush bollocks .

I sucked him I licked balls I even rimmed his arse .

I was hard and gagging for a dirty fuck .

He took me into the loo and I ended up sucking him of it’s was so hot . He cum down my throat . The cum leaked out of my mouth . I needed to cum so hard so he bent over showed his gorgeous arse which I loved . I first all sniffed how sweet it was . Then I licked it . It was so horny I started to cum on his arse and was so horny it run down on to his juicy balls . I could not help but lick it all up .

Am I gay not sure as I love cunt and cock and arse and tits .

I’m married she loves to talk very dirty usually about cock . She always cums when we talk about me sitting on a cock or sucking she’s very dirty .

But in the morning after the deed is done she don’t like it .

I like it all the time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous