Am I only Dreaming?

Story Info
Prank goes wrong but no love lost.
1.9k words
4.61
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled off my t-shirt and threw it on the floor beside my socks and shorts. I was exhausted and smashed. As I lay on the bed the room started to spin a little, so I lay on my side with one eye open. Thankfully, it settled things down.

The door opened and in came Rob. I could hear him walk round to the side of his bed and now he came into the view of my one open eye. He stripped off and as he stood there naked, I couldn't help but notice his penis - 'nice cock' I thought, impressive.

--------------------------

After giving myself a `gentleman's wash` I headed off to bed. I always smile to myself when I think of a gentleman wash, what even is it? To me it means washing the sweat and muck that's accumulated on my cock and balls throughout the day. Feeling refreshed I reached my bed and stripped off.

As I stood at the side of the bed, I couldn't help noticing my comatose mate lying on his side with his mouth wide open. We'd had a great night drinking and reminiscing about the old days - it was good seeing him after months of all work and no play. This being an adult stuff sucks!

Mum and Dad had decided it was time for a long weekend break and I was left in charge of the house. A perfect opportunity to give Andy a call to see if he fancied a catch-up. I'm so glad he agreed.

The night had gone really well and the stories flowed. It was great to remind ourselves of all the nonsense we'd got up to. Christ knows how we got away with half of it.

I still loved a prank and I stood there thinking how Andy would react if he woke up with my cock in his mouth? He'd go ballistic at first, but I'm sure he'd see the funny side....fuck it, I'll give it a go.

As I kneeled over him, I gave my freshly washed cock a little rub and sure enough, it began to stiffen. I then placed my now hardening erection at the entrance of his mouth....and slowly fed it in.

-------------------------

My eyes felt heavy, and I slowly slipped away into unconsciousness. The last thing on my mind was Rob's cock and as I snoozed, I couldn't get the thought of his cock out my mind. I wondered how a girl would feel having that monster rammed into her mouth. The thought was so vivid that I could almost feel the sensation of the cock entering my mouth.

She'd take the head into her mouth, and she'd gently suck at the peehole. She'd give a little nibble before moving her head forward as she gorged on the full length. She'd run her tongue all along the length of the shaft until she felt his balls bounce off her chin. Moving her head back and forward she'd increase her suction as she tried to milk out the prized fluid.

-------------------------

I waited on the reaction. Surely, once he felt his airway blocked by a large object he'd spring into action?

Christ, he's not even budged. What's this, he's sucking on it - fuck sake this is going to cause chaos, he'll be furious.

Oh fuck, now he's taking the full length into his mouth, I can feel his tongue sliding along the shaft.... fuck me it feels good. That-a-boy Andy, back and forward, in and out.

-------------------------

As I slid my mouth up and down the length of his cock I could feel his hands on the back of my head, pulling me further forward, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. His balls bouncing off my chin.

Wait a minute, I can feel what?!

I opened my eyes and realised that this was no dream, this wasn't my imagination; my best mate was actually orally raping me....and I was enjoying it!

-------------------------

The warmth of his mouth wrapped around my cock was mesmerising, the nibbles, the suction, the tonguing....I reached for the back of his head and I started to face-fuck him, I wanted to come badly, I wanted to spurt all my load down his throat as a reward for all his wonderful effort. I could feel the load stirring, I could feel the pressure building, I was about to come......

-------------------------

As I struggled to cope with the full size and thickness of Rob's cock I could hear his breathing quicken. I just knew what was coming.... him!

I tried to position my tongue so that any sperm flowing out of his cock would do so out the side of my mouth - it was bad enough that I was sucking my mate off, I didn't want to taste him as well.

But it was no use, his grip was so tight that I could only try and hold my breath and not swallow as my mouth filled with his cock and juices. The warm fluid came in spurts, one, two, three.... four! I couldn't resist the urge to swallow any longer and I gulped down his load as I gasped for breath. Spurt number five was followed by number six...and only then did the flow stop. There was no point in protesting now, I swallowed the last drop like a good friend should.

-------------------------

I sat back on my bed and looked at Andy. I told him that I was sorry, and it was supposed to be a joke, but when he started to suck my cock for real I couldn't stop.

He said he was OK, and at first he thought he was dreaming. And then realised he wasn't - and that it was for real. But by then it was too late.

I just sat there, satisfied, but a little confused as to what had happened.

-------------------------

Rob sat back and apologised for what had happened. It started as a prank but got out of hand. I blamed the drink and explained that at first, I thought I was dreaming. Anyway, it's done now.

As we sat, I thought about the repercussions. What if this got out? What if our mates found out that I had given Rob a blowjob? Fuck, I'd be destroyed. And then I had a brainwave. I knew what he had to do.

-------------------------

It made sense, I knew I could be trusted and that my word was my bond - but it would be wrong to leave things as they are. Andy was right, the only way to ensure this was never spoken about again - was for me to suck his cock. We'd then be equal. It wasn't going to be easy, but I had to do it.

I leaned forward and took hold of his limp cock. As it grew hard in my hand, I wondered how much I'd be able to get into my mouth. It was pretty impressive in size and girth. I licked my lips and started to nibble on the large purple head that slipped out from his foreskin. I spread some of my saliva over the first couple of inches of the shaft and took it my mouth. I started sucking and sliding my mouth up and down. Holding his cock tighter, my hand followed my mouth up and down. I could feel Andy shift position and lie flat on his back, and I started to pick up the pace. Up and down, up and down....as the pace quickened, I started to take more and more of Andy's long shaft into my mouth.

-------------------------

I didn't expect Rob to agree to my suggestion so willingly, but I felt super excited that he did! As he leaned over me, he took my cock in his mouth and started nibbling the head. It felt great. And then he started to work my shaft with both his mouth and hand. I lay on my back and before long he was taking my full length in his mouth. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed him pleasuring me.

I started pushing my cock deeper into his mouth as he dropped down. We were soon working in tandem. He'd drop, I'd push.

I opened my eyes and looked at the scene. Rob's head bobbing up and down on my cock, lovely. I turned my head to the side, and I could see his erect cock - it seems I wasn't the only one enjoying the moment. I reached over and started to wank him off - as he sucked me off. I wasn't going to last much longer.

-------------------------

We'd got a good rhythm going. I went down, Andy pushed up, I slipped back a little, Andy slipped back. We worked as a team. And then I felt his hand on my cock. Cheers mate, just what I need. My cock was already aching and about to explode, and now his hand was helping.... I wasn't going to last much longer.

-------------------------

Feeling Rob react to me wanking him off was all that I needed, and I was ready to come. I had to cope with all his spunk - let's see how he deals with mine. The first spurt exploded from my balls and then the second. I pushed my cock further into Rob's mouth as spurt three ejaculated. I could hear him almost choke as he swallowed but he coped superbly as the last of my spurts filled his mouth with my goo.

As my balls emptied into Rob's mouth, I could feel his hand grip round my hand that was on his cock. He tightened his grip and used my hand to wank himself. I went with the flow and within seconds I could feel his cock pulse as he started to come. Spunk, sperm, cum - whatever you want to call it, trickled down my fingers. The warmth added to the moment.

When he'd finished, Rob looked over at me, leaned forward and we kissed. Our tongues introduced themselves to each other and our mouths filled with each other's fluids. We kissed like lovers, passionately. Years of friendship had laid the foundation for this moment. What started off as a prank had ended in real bonding, real man bonding.

-------------------------

I could feel Andy's body stiffen and I knew he was about to come. He'd managed to swallow every drop I could muster -- I was determined to do the same. Load after load spurted into my mouth and I swallowed it all -- not a drop spilled; I felt quite proud of my achievement on this my first blowjob.

As he relaxed, Andy continued to work my cock. I wanted to share the moment with him, so I placed my hand over his, and I started to dictate the pace - Andy followed. A few more strokes... I tightened my grip as I started to come again. I could feel the warm fluid trickle down my fingers.

I looked at Andy and a smile spread over his face. I felt the urge to kiss him. I leaned over and as I dropped towards him, he responded. I closed my eyes as our tongues wrestled with each other. I felt the man-love and worshiped the moment. We kissed long and hard. We both moaned with pleasure, we felt no awkwardness, no shame... just love.

This wasn't to be the last time we bonded. This wasn't the last time we'd kiss, and this wasn't the last time we'd share each other's cocks. It was as if we were made for each other.