My Brothers Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
two friends, two cocks needing relief.
1.2k words
4.44
33.3k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother and I got along like a cat and a dog that hated each other, he had two friends that I did not like one bit, but found incredibly sexy. They both looked at me like I was something they would fuck then discard, his one friend David was a handsome guy to say the least. Dark wavy hair, dark brown eyes a full beard, his hair almost jet black, David worked out and it showed, he liked to show off his muscles.

His other friend was quieter, kept to himself, but he too would stare at me like he was removing all my clothes and staring at my naked body. He would grab his crotch and squeeze his cock and balls, both of these guys were hung it was easy to see by the bulge in their pants. David liked to hold me down in a headlock and grind his cock against my pant covered ass.

Luckily my brother would stop him and pull him off of me, or at least I think that was lucky, I knew I wanted to suck both of these guys cocks, but David was the one I dreamed about, his cock snaked down his pant leg, his balls in full sight, he would rub his cock and make himself rock hard. He always gave me the smile of his, more of a leer than a smile, I knew he wanted to fuck me in both ends.

My brother was gone to work with my Dad for the day, and my Mom was out shopping, David and Steve came over I was sure they both knew my brother was away for the day and would not be home till after dark. I was sure they had planned this, they waited till Mom left and came to the door right away. David walked in when I opened the door, he rubbed up against me, his hand sliding over my tight short covered ass.

"You home all alone Billy?"

"Yeah everyone if out, you guys want to come to my room?"

Steve shut the door and I followed David to my bedroom, they came in and shut the door, David laid in the middle of the bed, legs spread his cock bulging in his cut off shorts. Steve stood at the door, his own cock was semi erect as well.

"What are you guys up too?"

"Horny as fuck Billy, I need someone to suck my cock for me."

David grabbed his cock thru his shorts, that thing only got bigger and bigger, he unbuckled and unzipped. Of course he was commando under the shorts, his pubes were so dark and curly, he pulled his shirt off and lay there waiting for me to make a move on him.

"Kind of warm in here Billy, mind if I get naked?"

David did not wait for a response he slipped his shorts off as well, Steve stood there, he unzipped and slid his hand inside his pants. David had the most perfect cock I had ever seen, uncut with a tight foreskin, long and so thick, his balls two perfectly shaped orbs, in a hairy nut sack. David lay there on my bed naked his cock pouring out precum.

"Billy you can touch it, I know you want too."

I licked my lips, I knew I had to hold it, feel it, taste it, I got on the bed beside him, his cock so close to my hand right now. David took my hand and placed it on his cock, I held it gently, I scooped up his balls with my other hand. They felt as good as I knew they would feel like, I leaned in and licked the shaft of his cock. David took in a deep breath, I took his knob in my mouth and ran my tongue under the hood.

It tasted better than I could have ever imagined, I sucked I bobbed on that cock of his, I stroked as I sucked. David's balls pulled in he was close, I would finally get to taste his cum, he would shoot it just for me. His body tensed his cock stiffened, his balls pulled in and shot, his cock shot the back of my throat first, then the top of my mouth, I sucked till there was no more.

I milked his cock for every drop he could muster, David had to pull me off I had a death grip on his cock and I wanted more. Steve came to the bed and pulled out his cock, it was not as big but it was perfect, cut with a large head on it, his balls seemed to be so full of cum. I got on my knees and took his cock inside my mouth.

His tasted different, his cock was not as thick as David's, I could swallow more of his Steve fucked my mouth he held my head in his hands and fed me his cock. It took no time at all and he was feeding me his load as well. David got off the bed and stood beside Steve, once drained David slid his cock back into my mouth.

I sucked I swallowed, I would have my reward, David grabbed my head and fed me his huge cock, I did not gag I swallowed his cock whole, I made him fuck my mouth. His balls pulled in his cock tightened, he shot me with another five shots of cum. No sooner drained I had Steve's cock back in my mouth.

I sucked I slurped, I wanted more and more of their cum inside me, I reached in my own pants and jerked my own cock till it shot all over the floor. Steve soon was blowing yet another load in my mouth.

"I told you Steve he is a natural born cocksucker, best little cum sucker we could have ever laid our hands on."

David was laid out on the bed, his cock soft but he was ready for one more, I took his cock and licked and kissed it, I sucked it and I swallowed it. I licked his balls and rolled them in my mouth.

"Steve man he is amazing at sucking cock way better than my girlfriend, and she won't swallow."

I worked his cock till he was once again on edge, I swallowed it to the base sucking and swallowing as his cock was buried deep inside my mouth. I sucked till he shot me full once more, I wanted more and more, I had to have Steve's cock one more time. I got on the floor and took his cock once again, I greedily swallowed it to the base.

I worked his cock till he was once again on edge, I hoped David had one more load for me, but David had gotten dressed. I sucked yet another load out of Steve and still wanted more, Steve zipped up and they were about to leave.

"Can we do this again? I really want to suck your cock again Please guys?"

"Think he just might be a cock sucking whore."

He could call me whatever he wanted I needed his cock and his cum inside me, I loved the taste and the feel of a cock in my mouth.

"Maybe we can fuck that tight ass of yours one day Billy."

As long as I got to suck their cocks they could put it in me anytime and anywhere, they left and I got on my bed and jerked off three times. I even ate my own cum, it tasted different but it was still cum. I really was a cum hungry whore it seems.