Sleepover

Story Info
Two best friends explore in bed.
8.6k words
4.72
78.5k
193
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,493 Followers

"Dude...."

"Yeah?"

"I'm horny."

"So?"

"No, I mean I'm really horny."

"You're always horny."

"Are you?"

"Uhh... Kinda, I guess."

"Then come on, let's do it."

Our late-night whispers were muffled by the sound of my friend Owen pulling down the covers. I was sleeping over at his house like usual, since he only lived with his Dad and their place was a bachelor pad.

Owen and I had been friends for as long as I can remember, but recently our sleepovers changed. A few weeks ago, while watching a particularly raunchy movie before bed, I noticed my friend moving his hand under the blanket. At first I thought it was nothing, but his bed was small so it was hard not to see him toying with his junk.

He wasn't just toying though, he was stroking, and his hand seemed to travel an extensive length. I gulped and tried to pay attention to the film but my eyes kept peeking at his crotch.

It wasn't surprising Owen popped a boner. We were high school seniors and 18-year-olds get hard at everything. But it was weird that he was blatantly masturbating next to me. Sure, we talked about girls and stuff, but we didn't jerk off together. At least not before that night.

What really made me squirm though, while my friend stroked, was that I had a secret crush on him. I'd figured out I was gay but kept it to myself since we were athletes and the subject was taboo. But now he was rubbing his rod in the same bed as me, and my own cock soon grew!

My heart pounded as the main characters began a steamy sex scene. I traveled down to my hardened stick and palmed it, aware that Owen was doing the same. Our breathing became rapid as the covers thumped in two spots. His hand seemed to move inches higher than mine, but I was afraid to inspect too closely and come off as curious.

"This movie's pretty hot, huh?" he asked.

"Uhh... Yeah..."

"Sorry about...." Owen looked to his dick, which was jutting up under the sheet and had formed a tent.

"It's okay..." I replied shyly, my own smaller tent also visible.

"It's not weird or anything," he persuaded. "We're just horny dudes."

"I-I know. It's not weird, it's normal."

I tried to act cool because I didn't know if he did this with his other friends. We hung out in the same crowd but Owen was extra popular since he played rugby. It also helped that he developed early and already sported body hair and big muscles.

I, on the other hand, was on the swim team, and my lean figure was the subject of playful jokes from my bigger friend. And as it turned out, he was also bigger down there.

We continued fondling ourselves until Owen asked, "uhh, dude? Mind if I pull down the covers? I can't really get a full stroke like this."

"Uhh... N-nah, I don't mind," I replied, even though I definitely did.

He whipped them away quickly, clearly excited to show off, then laid back against the pillows. Even with one hand on his dick, there was another 4 or 5 inches sticking out at the top. His grip was loose but he could still barely wrap around the base, and his hands were large.

I stared in amazement at my friend's horse cock, unaware that dicks even grew that huge. He chuckled at my awestruck expression and slapped the shaft against his other palm.

"Pretty big, huh?"

"Haha... Y-yeah..."

"Let's see yours then," he prodded cheekily.

Embarrassingly, none of my hard dick stuck out above my fist. Experience in the showers had shown me I wasn't well-endowed, but I didn't know just how wide the range of dick sizes stretched--or how far down the small end I sat! I blushed as my 4.5 inches shot up like a rocket from my smooth crotch.

That's another thing.... I shave for the swim team, so I didn't have any pubes. I never thought it was weird, but looking at the dense bush surrounding my friend's tree trunk, and the fur that went up his chest emasculated me.

"Hey, don't worry about it," Owen consoled when he saw my humiliation. "Not every guy needs a big piece."

I replied with a nervous laugh, confused by his cryptic comment while Owen continued to confidently stroke his proud cock. Instead of focusing on the movie, I drank in his man flesh. A thick vein ran all the way up the shaft, pumping blood into the bulbous, uncut head. His tip leaked precum which left a shiny gloss as his foreskin coaxed it down.

I was jealous he was in his natural state, as my own pecker was shorn. I was also jealous of his size. I yanked my cock quickly with tiny jerks (three fingers and a thumb), while my friend used two hands to slowly stroke his 9 inches--double mine.

My curiosity got the best of me and I lay sideways so I could get a better look. Owen didn't mind, and switched off between watching me ogle and admiring his own meat.

"Feels good, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied hotly.

"Same for me," he grunted. "Real good."

His huffing increased, then I watched his penis pulsate before erupting with molten goo. Seeing him burst made me moan and soon I, too, was creaming over my abs. We both laid back after and panted while recuperating.

I snuck a peak over at Owen and saw his entire hairy stomach coated with jizz. He even had some on his neck! I was shocked he could ejaculate with such power, as my own squirts were few in number and quite weak. When he came I saw at least 10 ropes fly out, each with the volume of my entire load. I continued thinking about our biological differences while he leaned over to grab a sock.

"Here, use this," he instructed after wiping himself down.

I gave a disgusted look but he said he didn't want everything crusty. I relented and pinched the gooey garment. It was drenched.

As I wiped myself, the sock seemed to transfer his semen onto me rather than remove mine. I had to rub for a long time before all the cum was absorbed, and afterwards the sock was heavy with it. I threw it to the side and we continued watching, now sated.

A few minutes later Owen asked, "Did you see how much I shot? That was sick."

"Haha, yeah...."

We laid in bed longer, and in only a short while I noticed another tent pop up from my friend's side of the sheet. When he saw me staring he smirked and pulled down the covers.

"Again...?" I asked, surprised he was so randy.

"You don't mind, do you?"

"Uhh... no..."

"Cool. You can do it too if you want."

"I'm okay for now...." I blushed.

My dick wasn't yet hard again and I didn't want him to see it in its tiny, flaccid state. Owen didn't mind and let me stay under the covers while he started masturbating.

This time, I couldn't even pretend to look away as I got a front row seat to his beautiful dick. He smiled and stroked calmly while I curled up on my side and watched. After he came, the volume again studly, he wiped up with the same poor sock, then turned off the TV and we fell asleep.

Our hanging out continued as normal, and we didn't really talk about wanking together unless we were doing it. We didn't jack off every time we hung out, but if I slept over, which was often, I could expect Owen to crank at least one out. I always joined in for round one and sometimes two, but never the third, or the rare fourth. Owen could cum over and over and I was his captivated audience, his personal voyeur.

So back to tonight, Owen was horny like usual and needed to jerk off. I didn't want to seem too eager with our arrangement so I played it cool, or so I thought. After a few minutes of wanking myself and admiring my friend, he asked me something.

"Do you like looking at my dick, Adrian?"

"W-what?"

I unrolled from my curled up position, how I always masturbated when we were together, and laid back like Owen. I tried to stroke as he did, in a relaxed, masculine way, but my tugging technique was obviously ineffective.

"Come on, I know you like to," he said smugly. "It's okay if you do. I mean, hell, I like looking at it!"

I laughed and was glad he eased the tension. I still hadn't answered though, and bashful wasn't gonna cut it.

"It's not weird if you do, Ade," he continued. I always blushed when he called me that. "It's perfectly normal."

"Oh..." I curled back up on my side facing Owen because I felt safer that way. "Well uhh... yeah, I guess I do..."

"See! That wasn't so hard!" He put his arm around me and we shared a warm, naked laugh. "Do you like how big it is, Ade? Is that what you like about it?"

"Yeah..." I admitted softly.

"It's pretty fuckin' huge, isn't it. Bit bigger than yours, huh?"

I cringed and curled tighter to hide my package, but nodded at my friend.

"What else do you like about it?"

Fuck, I couldn't believe he asked me that.

"Umm.... I guess it's nice that it's uncut. I kinda wish mine was..."

"Yeah, I do love that about it," he responded proudly, rolling his slimy skin over his crown. "It feels really good when it's uncut. That's how a dick's supposed to be. Big, veiny, hairy, uncut."

I was mesmerized as my friend used two hands to play with his sprawling shaft. I looked down at my own hairless crotch, my small pink dick, and shuddered with a bizarre sensation. I was ashamed that my penis wasn't like his, but also strangely didn't care. Like he said, some guys don't need big pieces....

"You know..." Owen started. "Since you like looking at it so much, I could let you touch it."

"Huh?" I looked at him curiously, chest pounding with fear and excitement.

"Yeah, bud, it'd be fun. I'll let you touch it so you can feel my foreskin. I feel bad that you've been missing out on getting to hold a real dick, and I wanna let you."

My whole body burned red at his accusation that my dick wasn't "real", but he either didn't notice or didn't care.

"Come on, you'll like it. Promise. I'm really horny, Ade, it's been three days since we hung out and I haven't jerked since."

I liked hearing that he hadn't masturbated without me, as I hadn't either. He grazed my side and his voice dropped to a husky whisper.

"To be honest, Adey, I really only jerk off with you now. I don't like doing it as much by myself, it's better with you."

My heart fluttered and I replied, "yeah... Same."

"Nice, I like that. So how about it? You wanna feel a big dick?"

I nodded my scarlet cheeks then Owen lifted my hand and brought it to his crotch. He laid my palm on his fat slab then put his hands behind his head and waited.

His shaft was deliciously silky and heated my whole hand. As I slowly gripped Owen, my fingers didn't even meet once wrapped. But now I was holding my crush's cock, just like I'd dreamed about.

I hadn't yet jerked him and was just soaking in the pleasure of grasping an enormous penis. It had so much more girth and weight than mine--so much more power. A river of blood flowed through the vein I'd once admired from afar and I could feel every pump. Incredible.

"Ooooh, Adey.... Your hand feels so good. It's so soft...."

His compliment would have been backhanded if I still cared about being manly, but at that moment I just wanted to be what Owen desired. I was glad my hands were soft so they felt good on his dick. I wanted to please him.

"Why don't you stroke it, Ade. It'd feel real nice for me."

I took his suggestion and moved my hand up and down his length. I couldn't believe how much dick he had to work with--it was literally twice mine in length, and probably thrice in weight! I was shocked! But also sooo turned on. I began jerking my friend faster and felt sticky precum flow out of his spigot.

I'd been scooching towards Owen to get a better handle and now our bodies were flush, me on my side. I inched up his chest until my cheek rested comfortably on his soft, furry pec. Owen put his arm around me and pulled me in even tighter.

"That's it, Adey, jack me off."

I looked up at him and he was smiling at me. Everything felt perfect as I continued to pleasure my best friend.

After a while his legs tensed. Aware he was gonna cum, I pulled my head back so it wouldn't hit my face. I jerked the whole length faster and Owen held me tighter, his muscular body flexed as it prepared to burst.

"I'm gonna cum, Ade! I'm gonna cum!"

Owen was having a hard time staying quiet, even though his dad was in the next room over. With determination, I performed my duty until his feet shook and eyes rolled back.

White-hot ropes spewed violently out of my friend's brown tip, all over his hairy chest. Some of it got on my arm and a syrupy streak even splashed my cheek! I shrieked and hopped off the bed to wipe myself.

"Ha, don't worry about it, it's not gonna hurt you," Owen laughed. Once I'd cleaned up he asked, "wipe me down, would ya, Ade?"

I looked at him funny but he maintained his stoic countenance. Walking back to the bed with his sock in hand, I began to clean my friend's jizz off him.

With all his hair--and all that cum!--the process was much more arduous than the measly swipe I required. He pointed to his shoulder, his thigh, even his nose!, and though shocked at the distance he could shoot, I wiped it all.

"Get back in bed, Adey, let's go to sleep."

I turned off the lights and hopped over Owen to get on my side by the wall. I was curled up pretty close to him under the covers, but he pulled me closer until I was again resting on his chest. My dick was painfully hard since I hadn't yet cum, though it was difficult to play with myself in this position. I reached down to release some pressure but Owen stopped me.

"Let's just go to bed," he said, then put my hand on his heart. He kept it trapped there all night.

The next morning, I woke up with chest hair in my mouth. I groggily lifted my head and noticed I'd left a puddle of drool on my friend. Embarrassed, I went to wipe it but Owen chuckled first.

"I don't mind," he said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah..."

"Same. Some of the best sleep I've ever had." To be honest, I felt the same way. "You know why, Ade?"

I looked at him and he pointed to his crotch, then pumped his cock. The covers moved with it. Memories of last night came back and my own morning wood throbbed against my crush's thigh. I still hadn't cum, but even more I wanted to feel Owen again. He sensed my yearning and pulled down the sheets to reveal his monstrous meat.

"I'm always horny in the morning. You wanna help me out?"

"Yeah..." I replied bashfully.

I went back to my position and gripped his firm mass, then happily stroked him. Owen's arm was over me and he kept feeling around my lower back. I subconsciously arched into him which lifted my ass closer to his exploratory hand. He pulled me up higher on his chest til my butt was in reach.

"Mmmm...." he let out when he felt one of my plushy buns.

Even though I had a small dick, my butt was certainly plump, and I was always embarrassed in my speedo since my proportions were feminine. Admittedly, Owen's hands felt amazing on my ass and I moved up higher so he could feel more.

"Oh fuck..." he whispered when his finger slipped between the cheeks and he encountered my perfectly smooth hole.

I was a little obsessive and made sure I had zero body hair. I told myself it was for swimming, but I knew it was really because it turned me on to be baby smooth. I spread my legs wider out of instinct and let my friend feel around my hairless button.

"Ohhh..! Mmmm..!"

Owen mushed his finger up into my butthole which made me moan. It was dry so it didn't slip in, but it still felt incredible to have something probe my pucker. I played with my ass a lot while jerking off but this felt soooo much better!

"I'm close, Ade! Don't stop!"

I saw him tense and sped up to match his fervor. He jammed his finger hard on my rosebud until the nail slipped in, then roared as he exploded cum across us.

He was holding me tight and I couldn't move, so his hot, viscous load sprayed all over my face! I tried wiping it frantically with my hand but ended up just spreading it around! I then tried to get up, but Owen wouldn't let me go!

"Mmm... just stay for a minute, Adey. I'm so cozy."

I squirmed briefly but he didn't let up, then he was soon snoring again, his arm clamped around me. I laid there with my friend's warm jizz drying on my face, my impossibly hard dick crammed into his thigh, his naughty fingers still grazing my hole. All the action was too much for me and I passed out too.

"Want some breakfast, Adey?"

I woke up 20 minutes later to Owen stroking my butt. He smacked it once then lifted us both out of bed.

"Yeah, sure," I said, putting on my boxers.

"You might wanna wash your face first," he reminded me.

I touched the film of sperm on my cheek, which I'd forgotten was there, gasped, then sprinted to his personal bathroom sink. When mixed with water, the load was again slimy as it slid off my skin. Owen came in and saw me finishing off with a moist towel. When I was done, he stood up to the sink and gave me a nod. I didn't know what he wanted.

"Come on," he said, pointing to the crusty cum on his stomach.

His expression was one you might give a puppy that you're training: empathetic, but slightly impatient. I understood his command and shyly grabbed the towel. He turned on the sink then plopped his package over the rim.

When the water was warm, I poured some over his cock, then poured some more. I got it sufficiently wet and lovingly cleaned it. There was still some cum dried to his dick that became slick when I stroked. Soon he was getting a handjob with homemade lube, his flesh still huge even when partially flaccid. The more I cleaned though, the bigger it got.

With the damp towel, I patted down his chest and stomach, then dried him off after. He gave me a little butt rub while I labored and my rock hard, still-untouched dick was begging to shoot.

"Let's grab some breakfast, Adey," he said once I'd finished, effectively shutting me down.

It was Saturday so we hung out and played video games all day. Our dicks both kept popping up and Owen made me watch him flex in his shorts. He even whipped it out a few times and made me hold it.

In bed that night, Owen was extra randy. He kept flipping me into different positions while we watched TV so he could feel around my butt and I could touch his dick. I loved how his inhibitions always dropped when we were in bed. That's when he was truly himself.

And his true self didn't want to touch my dick at all! He instead focused his attention on my ass, telling me he loved how it felt--especially its smoothness.

"I can't stop touching it," he obsessed while dry humping me roughly in big spoon.

My passive body was along for the ride; I was not about to let this fantasy end. He slipped his cock between my cheeks and ground up and down. Owen palmed a bun and pried it to the side, then brought a finger down to my hole. It was wet, and when he burrowed it slipped in with ease.

"Ooohhhh... Ooowennnn..." I moaned.

"Shhhh, Adey. I got you."

He continued to glide his middle finger into my ass until his palm rested. Owen pulled me in closer with his other arm then started petting internally. He didn't pull it in and out, but kept his digit jammed while he rubbed against my throbbing prostate.

"I can feel your heartbeat, Adey," he whispered. I too could feel it thumping against him.

With his finger still inside, he turned me on my back and kneeled up. Between my hips, Owen pulled my legs back and told me to hold them. I was extremely embarrassed to expose my most vulnerable part, but also excited to see my friend's reaction.

"Wow," he muttered in admiration when my pink button revealed itself. "Let me just play with your hole now, Adey, okay?"

I nodded at him nervously with my knees to my ears. In this position, Owen reveled in his power. He looked like a conqueror as he opened my tight hole with his thick, calloused fingers. I wanted to touch his hairy chest while he stretched me but couldn't yet, afraid that disobeying might ruin this perfect moment.

sissy11
sissy11
1,493 Followers