AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 011-015

Story Info
Robbie's fiance tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
5.5k words
4.7
34.7k
37

Part 2 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,105 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This series of chapters includes oily bikini massages and some light mind manipulation through a magical App.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 11

After the fun of the departure, the girls seemed to settle in a bit on both boats, breaking out the drinks and starting their sunbathing. I was content just driving, folding down the plexiglass at the front of the captain's cabin and enjoying the breeze. Becca seemed to know where she was going, so I just followed a safe distance back and watched the scenery.

The lake wasn't so active that I would have called it busy, but this close to the town of Page and the docks near there, I always had at least one other boat in my sightlines, and often three or four. And there were all sorts - speedboats burning through, sometimes pulling water skiers or tubes with whopping riders, trolling fishing boats, and other houseboats. At one point a half dozen jet ski's skirted around us at high speeds, and I had to wonder if they were going to run into each other because they were moving so erratically.

About thirty minutes in, our big houseboats puttering along, a sleek and large white speedboat pulled up alongside us. 'Police' was branded in thick blue letters on each side, and with a glance I could see an array of spotlights and megaphones mounted to its utility bars. I waved, and the man driving the boat nodded with a frown in reply, then pulled ahead and seemed to check out the Singles' Boat as well, before kicking up some spray as it pulled ahead and went off to some other part of the lake.

My reverie was broken by Cassidy calling to me. "Tiger, any chance you could come help me out here?"

I glanced back and she was holding our bottle of spray-on sunscreen. All of the women were currently laying out on the heavy chairs, chatting away as they sipped on their cocktails, while JC was trying out the hot tub with a beer in hand.

"Sure," I said. "Hey, JC. Can you come take over?"

"Yeah, no prob," JC said, and he sloshed his way out of the hot tub.

"Just finish the beer first," I cautioned him. "Police already drove by us once, I think he was checking to see if the drivers were obviously drinking."

"Noted," JC said and drained his bottle. I was fairly certain it was his first, so I wasn't worried about him being fit to drive.

"Thanks," I said, and shifted to let him take the wheel.

I ducked out of the cabin and lowered my sunglasses. Wanda had done away with her sporty t-shirt now, showing off a small white bikini top that hugged her tits nicely - I had to guess that they were a little enhanced considering how perky they were with almost no support, though nothing like Heather's. The taller woman was lounging back in one of the Adirondack chairs, having stripped off her long tank top to reveal what I could only rightfully think of as one size up from a micro bikini - the bottoms were little more than strings other than a sling of fabric between her muscled thighs, and the top had strings that wrapped around her chest bando-style, with small rectangular 'cups' that were barely managing to cover her areola.

"What's up?" I asked Cassidy.

She smiled and shook the spray lotion. "Could you spread this on me, pretty please?"

I chuckled. "That's a sprayer. I assume you mean the special way?"

"Yes, please," she grinned and stood up from her seat to let me sit down.

"What's the special way?" Cattie asked Cassidy.

"Robbie has great hands," Cassidy said. "And he took a course in massage therapy in college, so..."

"So you're going to make us all watch you get a massage," Heels laughed. "Bitch!"

"I'll loan him out to you guys," Cassidy said with a shrug as she quickly sat down between my legs as I spread them wide for her. She sat tall, with perfect posture, and braced her hands on my knees, pushing her butt back to brush against my swim trunks. "I just need to get mine first."

"Well, I call next," Wanda said. "I could definitely use a massage, I'm so fucking tense after the flight this morning."

"OK, I'm no registered therapist here, ladies," I said as I sprayed the lotion up and down Cassidy's back. "It was one course for my Hospitality degree. Don't expect me to be working out any major kinks."

"I don't even care," Wanda chuckled.

"I'll go after her," Cattie grinned. "Unless you want to do me, babe?"

Heather shook her head without opening her eyes. "I'm the bartender, not the masseuse. Maybe tomorrow."

"Well, I'm not missing out on free massages," Terra kicked in. "And JC doesn't have the patience. He starts a foot rub and five minutes later I'm getting railed on the couch and missing the plot of Game of Thrones."

This set all the women to cackling, and I started rubbing the lotion into Cassidy's skin at her waist and lower back, pressing my thumbs along her spine. "Ugh, Tiger," she mumbled. "That's good."

The ladies kept chatting - part of it them trying to explain the plot of Game of Thrones for Terra, who never had gotten past the first season - while I slowly worked over Cassidy. First I did her back, then up and down her arms all the way to between her fingers. Then I reached around her and softly did her stomach and abdomen, then around her top and chest and neck. I carefully massaged her throat, cheeks, nose, and forehead. The entire time she was making appreciative noises, but it was when I quickly, but softly, rubbed some lotion into her ears and she let out a louder moan, a little more sexual in nature, that I started to wonder if something else was going on.

"You OK over there, Cass?" Cattie asked. "Sounded like Robbie just made you come from rubbing your earlobes."

"What can I say," Cassidy said dreamily, with a satisfied look on her face. "My man knows how to work a lady over."

Chapter 12

"Alright, alright," I said as the other women made little catcalls at Cassidy and I. "Turn around so I can get your legs, Cass."

She stood and quickly sat back down between my legs, but with hers up and nestling against my sides and under my arms. I quickly sprayed her shins and thighs and began rubbing the lotion in there.

"Nowthat is a new way of doing sunscreen," Wanda said, watching me work.

"Not the most efficient," I said, "But when you live in Vegas, you start finding new ways to make sunscreen flirty."

"Hey, all power to you," she laughed.

"It's also great for foot massages as long as you're a little limber," Cassidy said, pulling one leg back and positioning her foot right in front of my chest. "We can still talk while looking each other in the eye."

"Cute," Heels said. "But I hate having my feet touched."

That set off a whole conversation about feet and whether the girls liked foot massages or not, and the hypocrisy of receiving foot massages but not giving them out. Heather in particular had a hard stance of not wanting to give them, but being perfectly happy to receive - which Cattie made a sly dirty joke about that being the opposite in the bedroom.

I tuned most of it out though, as I worked Cassidy's thighs and watched her face as she seemed to zone out and melt under my hands.

"Babe," I said, and she opened her eyes with a smile. "Fess up."

"Hmm?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm good, but I'm not this good," I said. "So what's going on? Is this one of those surprises you mentioned?"

Cassidy blushed and bit her lips, examining my features as she slowly nodded.

"Are you going to tell me what it is?" I asked.

"It's called 'Midas Hands,' and was an upgrade of an upgrade. The first one meant your hands would feel good when you touched other people - like, a little pleasurable warmth. The second upgrade to it amped that up. The third makes your hands into perfection - you'll always find the best spots to touch for the person you're touching, and when you do they feel it and know it."

"That explains Becca earlier," I mumbled.

"What happened with Becca?" Cassidy asked, perking up a bit.

I had finished her legs and actually did start massaging my fiance's feet. "The test driving boat hit the dock - on purpose - and she stumbled and I caught her. She was more thankful than I thought she should be, and I couldn't figure out if she was getting flirty."

"Oh," Cassidy said and got a sneaky smile. "Yeah, that must be it."

"Cass," I said.

"OK, maybe it's another one I got you," Cassidy said.

"Are you going to tell me what it is?" I asked.

"Can I keep it a secret a bit longer?" Cassidy asked. "I promise, it's fun. Please?"

"Would you tell me if I said you had to?"

"Immediately," she said, no hesitation.

I slowly nodded. "OK, surprise for now, but I'm going to want to know."

"I know. And I'll tell you when it's more relevant, OK?"

I just nodded.

She smiled and leaned forward and kissed me softly, then practically leapt up from her seat. "Alright, all done. Who was next, Wanda?"

"Mhmm," Wanda nodded, taking the last sip from her melting cocktail. "Though I don't think I'll do the acrobat routine. Let me spread out a towel." She skipped over to her things, which she'd left near the stairs, and quickly shook out a beach towel on the other side of the hot tub from the chairs where there was more room.

"Do you have your own sunscreen, or do you want to use ours?" I asked.

"What strength is that?" she asked as she slipped down onto the towel on her stomach, her amazing ass doing a 'hungry bum' act and eating at her cotton shorts a bit.

"SPF 60," I said.

"OK, yeah we can do yours," she said. "I need at least 60, sometimes 75."

Wanda shifted her blonde hair out of the way, gathering it over her shoulder and then folded her arms under her head as she rested it sideways. "OK, ready," she said.

I quickly sprayed down her back and started the same way I had with Cassidy, my thumbs aligned on her spine and her lower back, and my hands wrapping around her waist. Now, this wasn't the first time I had rubbed sunscreen on a woman who wasn't Cassidy - the variety spread from helping out my sister and mother, to Cattie on a beach day after San Diego ComicCon (though she'd been wearing a way less revealing bikini that time).

This was, however, the first time one of those women had moaned audibly and her skin had immediately goose-pimpled at the first few touches.

"Oooooh, fuck, Cassidy," Wanda groaned. "You weren't lying. Robbie, your hands are amazing!"

"I try," I said, not sure what else to say.

The other girls were laughing, and Wanda played it up a bit, moaning louder and making it even more sexual on purpose for a minute, then faking an orgasm, which set all the ladies off in a snorting and giggle fit.

"What the hell is going on back there?" JC called from the captain's cabin.

"Just Robbie giving Wanda a big orgasm, honey," Terra called to her boyfriend. "Cattie's next, then I'm after her."

"Oh, that's all?" he joked. "Well, alright. Yo, Robbie, make sure you tickle behind her right knee, she loves that."

"Oh my god, Juan Carlos!" Terra laughed, covering her face with her hands.

"What, is that your naughty spot?" Cassidy giggled and asked.

"No, that's like the most ticklish spot on my entire body," Terra said. "Robbie, if you touch me there you might literally get kicked in the face, and it won't be my fault. It'll be full instinct."

"Noted," I laughed.

Chapter 13

I'd made my way up Wanda's back, running my hands smoothly and firmly along her skin, wrapping my fingers around her side. She was that level of fit that I didn't see her ribs, but I could still feel them as I ran my fingers across her. I worked around the ties of her bikini, which were just white strings and proved little hindrance, and got to her shoulders.

"Fuck," Wanda muttered as I slid my thumbs across her shoulder blades, "For real though, Robbie. That isreally good. You've kind of got me getting sleepy here - is it weird if I actually moan a little bit? I swear I'm not trying to make it a sexual thing."

"It's all good," I assured her quietly.

Wanda sort of wiggled down, almost like a dog settling into the spot, and closed her eyes as she let herself drift in my hands. And she did moan, just a little here or there, as I worked her shoulders, and then down her arms. When I moved back to do her legs I thought she might have actually been asleep, but she helpfully lifted her feet for me to start there, and her toes slowly flexed and curled as I worked sunscreen into her feet and massaged her soles and heels, then made my way up her ankles, calves and to her thighs.

I was getting closer and closer to her ass, her legs spreading apart and those cotton shorts she was wearing starting to press against her. When I was about halfway up her thighs she shifted, and I thought she was done for a moment but instead I found she was just raising her hips and she slid the shorts halfway down her thigh. "Help me out?" she mumbled.

So I did, pulling her shorts off and leaving her clad in a matching small bikini bottom to her top. It barely covered half of her juicy ass cheeks, each other like it was carved from flexible marble and smooth.

"Don't be shy," Wanda said. "You can touch my butt. Sometimes it feels like half the internet sends me disgusting photos and messages about it."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I know that can be tough. Cassidy hates when she gets the gross messages."

"Comes with the territory," Wanda muttered and shrugged as I put my hands back on her thighs and started massaging higher. "Not that it's OK, but you gotta learn to let it go. There's only so many grainy photos of someone having shot their load to a printed picture of your ass before you stop caring."

"And that," I said. "Is fucking gross."

Wanda chuckled and really didn't care as my hands travelled from thigh to cheek, and massaged her there. I didn't spend any more or less time on her ass, and she moaned a few more times before I patted her hip. "Alright, flip over. Let's get your front done quick."

She rolled under me, and I sprayed down her smooth stomach and rubbed it in, then again across her chest. She didn't say a word, just closing her eyes as my fingers trailed right up to the fabric of her bikini top, playing over the bare parts of her cleavage without hesitation.

I didn't make it weird, and she didn't feel weirded out by it. Now, I was internally cheering and shouting as I felt that cleavage, revelling in being in the position I was in, but I didn't take advantage. Soon I was softly massaging a bit of sunscreen into her throat, and then I found that - despite everything I'd just been touching and feeling - it was massaging her face that felt the most intimate.

Wanda, like so many of the women on the trip, was objectively gorgeous. She had the soft, all-American apple pie sort of features I would expect on a cheerleader, and as I massaged her cheeks she kept her eyes softly closed and breathed deeply. And then her lips opened just a little and she moaned, louder than the others but not so loud as her fake ones.

"You good?" I asked quietly.

"Don't stop doing that," Wanda groaned. "That feels so fucking good."

So I didn't, just softly using my thumbs to massage around her cheekbones, against the bridge of her nose, and out to her temples.

"Fuck, fuck, OK," Wanda suddenly said, and blew out a quick breath. "For real, I think if you kept doing that I might have actually come, and that would not be fair to Cassidy."

"What about your husband?" I asked.

Wanda considered me for a moment. "Brodi and I have an open relationship," she finally said quietly. "We both get so many opportunities, we knew one of us would end up cheating at some point, so we decided to just give each other permission. As long as we're not doing it right in front of each other, and we're not catching feelings, it's all good. First hint of feelings, we tell each other and cut the person off completely."

"Sounds like you know what you're doing, and takes a lot of trust," I said.

"There have been some hiccups, don't get me wrong," Wanda said. "And it's definitely not for everyone. But it works for us."

"Well, let me get your ears," I said, and quickly applied sunscreen to Wanda's ears as I eased off from straddling her midsection. "All done."

"Thanks," Wanda said. "That was honestly the best lotioning I've ever received. And you should definitely consider a career as a masseuse." She sprung up and gave me a kiss on the cheek, her ass bobbing right next to my face in a way I knew had to have been on purpose. "Alright Cattie, you can use my towel. The Master awaits."

Chapter 14

Cattie picked her way around the chairs, an excited look on her face and she immediately slid to her butt down on the towel. "Thanks for doing this, Robbie," she said.

"Of course," I told the beautiful dark-haired woman. "For you, any time you want."

"Could you for real start with my feet?" Cattie asked me. "Heather really doesn't like doing foot rubs, and I love them."

"Sure," I said and shifted to sit cross-legged at her feet. "Just lay back and enjoy."

"God, thank you," she sighed, and quickly did so, letting me pick up one of her dainty little pale feet. Her toenails were painted black, like her fingernails, to go with her 'Gothy Witch on Vacation' vibes, and I quickly applied some of the spray sunscreen and got to work.

Cattie, laying on her back before me in nothing but a skimpy bikini, right after the massage and conversation with Wanda... well, I was running hot. My eyes trailed across her body, up her bare thighs and over the too-tight bottoms. With her legs even just a little spread I could see a clear camel toe. Then up her smooth and toned alabaster stomach, up to her generous tits half spilling out of her top. Even her face, pointed up to the sun with its elfin quality, turned me on.

"I've got to be honest, Cattie," I said. "It's really nice to have you here on the trip. Everyone seems great, but I know Cassidy misses you. I do too."

"Thanks," she smiled, opening her eyes and moving her arms behind her head so she could look down her body at me. "I meant what I said back in the parking lot. I miss you guys too. Life is just so busy all the time, I feel like I can't get my shit together cause I'm always jumping from one project to the next. And then I'm dating Heather, and she's got her stuff going on, and now we're both helping my sister gether stuff going. It's just a lot."

"Well, you know I have some connections at the hotel," I said. "If you and Heather want to just get away for a weekend, let me know and I can probably get you a free upgrade, if not a comped stay depending on the week. Then you get a mini-vacation, and we can meet up for dinner, and Cassidy could show you some of the local secrets we've picked up."

"That would be so nice," Cattie sighed. "And very generous of you."

"For my friend, and my girl's best friend?" I said. "It's not a problem at all."

I worked her feet longer than I had the others, enjoying the feel and comfortability we had between each other. As I finally started moving up from her ankles, Cattie sighed deeply. "I just don't know if Heather will go for it."

"Why wouldn't she?" I asked.

"She's a homebody, sort of," Cattie said. "She's all-in on making her content. Every day she's working. The only reason she's happy to do this trip is because of the content - if it was just a vacation, she wouldn't have come. That's why she only does some Cons, and she doesn't like when I do others without her."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,105 Followers
12