AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 011-015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? You're just going to hang out with us," I said.

"She says she trusts me but is worried about cheating because of a past relationship. And abusive photographers." Cattie sighed. "I mean, I can't blame her. Every few months there's some Twitter uprising against some photographer that new girls have been letting get handsy or worse. She's just worried for me."

I didn't want to say it, considering it sounded legitimate and I had absolutely no proof to the contrary, but it also sounded controlling to me.

"Well, maybe we can work on her this week," I said. "If we can get her to be better friends with Cassidy and I herself, she's more likely to say yes, right?"

"Good idea," Cattie said. I'd gotten up to her thighs at this point, and she sat up and hugged me around my neck and kissed my cheek. "You're sweet. I'm so glad you and Cassidy have each other. Relationship goals for sure."

I tried to school my face. I really fucking did, but Cattie saw it. Saw that look, and she didn't lay back down. "Robbie, what is it?"

"I- It's nothing," I said. "Just something between Cassidy and I."

She frowned, her beautiful face full of concern as her eyebrows came together. She watched me for a long moment. "It was her, not you," she finally said, very quietly.

"A long time ago," I whispered back.

"But you just found out," she finished for me.

I nodded.

"Oh, Robbie," she said, and hugged me again, squeezing me tight. "I'm sorry."

I hugged her back and did my best not to let out a sob. She was the first person I'd told, the first person to know except for me and Cassidy, and it felt good to say it out loud. To see her react like she was, to confirm I wasn't beating myself up and overreacting in my emotions.

But she was Cassidy's best friend, and I was worried about that, too.

"Don't think worse of her," I said, still embraced in the hug. "It was well before we ever met you. And she had been beating herself up about it for years. And she admitted it to me, I didn't find out or anything like that. It's hard, really hard, but we'll be OK."

"You're a good man," Cattie whispered in my ear. "I love that girl, but she really fucked up if she slept with some random guy, and I bet every ounce of her regret and apology is real."

"Well..." I hesitated for a moment. "It helps a little that the cheating wasn't with a guy."

"Wait," Cattie said, pulling back. "Cassidy is Bi?"

"She's been hiding it," I said. "Keeping it in the closet, so to speak, so she wouldn't be tempted again."

"That girl," Cattie sighed. "I'm going to need to have a heart-to-heart with her this week. With lots of liquor, and no one else around."

"That would probably be good for her," I said.

"You could probably use that, too," Cattie observed. "But I don't know if JC is the guy to have that conversation with."

"I'm... well, I'm not fine. But I can handle it. We've got therapy appointments lined up when we get back, both of us individually and as a couple."

"Oh, Robbie," she sighed, and lightly kissed me on the lips for a fraction of a second, a caring gesture between friends. More than we'd ever done before, that was for sure, but there was nothing lustful about it. "Always the man with the plan."

"OK, enough about this," I said. "Do you want your massage or not?"

"Yes, please," she said but kept watching me for a moment longer.

"Lay back down," I prompted her, forcing a smile.

She gave me an 'I know you're faking it till you make it' sort of look but followed my directions. I quickly finished up her thighs and moved on to her stomach and up over her chest. Cattie wasn't exactly as comfortably warmed up as Wanda had been, so she took the initiative and did her own cleavage with the sunscreen lotion, then I took back over and did her neck and face, which she didn't like quite as much as Wanda or Cassidy.

When she rolled over, I just swapped trying not to stare at her tits for trying not to stare at her ass. It was almost as nice as Wanda's; it just happened to be even more lewdly displayed with the super-tight bikini bottoms. I tried my best to ignore that fact, and I started with her lower back. This seemed to be her 'spot', and soon I had her whimpering as I pressed my thumbs firmly into her pale skin.

"You alright?" I asked.

"More than alright," she groaned.

"You want me to keep going, or just work on that spot some more?" I asked.

"I-" she said and hesitated. "Ask me again when you finish the rest."

"OK," I said quietly, knowing what she was thinking after our conversation. Not wanting to risk approaching the line.

I worked her upper back and shoulders, then her arms, and then finished up getting the backs of her thighs. "You OK if I get your ass quick?" I asked.

"Quick," she nodded, and I sprayed the lotion over her and quickly worked it in.

"You know, this swimsuit..." I said and left it hanging.

"I know," she sighed. "Heather picked it out for me and asked me to wear it."

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"Enough," she answered. "It's fine."

"OK," I said, and just put my hand on her lower back without pressing. "I think we're done, yeah?"

"Mhmm," she nodded, and sat up, reaching to give me another hug. "Thanks."

"Next time let's try to have some more relaxing conversation," I chuckled, and kissed her on the cheek.

"Agreed," she laughed, and we both got up.

Chapter 15

"Terra, just give me a sec," I said. "I need to wet my whistle and give my thumbs a rest."

"No prob," the small blonde nodded.

"Babe, you should really get Robbie to massage you," Cattie said, laying back down on her chair and stretching happily.

"I have a chiropractor and a massage therapist back home," Heather chuckled. It looked like she had refilled her drink again. "Now, if he was an amazonian Swedish blonde, maybe."

"Your loss," Cassidy said from her seat.

I left the conversation, not really caring one way or the other if Heather could be convinced. "How's it going in here?" I asked JC.

"Oh, she be flyin' fine in the breeze, Cap'n. Smooth sailin' all the way down to Barbosa, me thinks," JC said, putting a ridiculous pirate accent on.

I snorted hard and helped myself to a cup full of the icy whatever-it-was that Heather had mixed up. "Alright, well if I'm the Captain, I guess that makes you the first mate?"

"Aye, Cap'n! First Mate suits me just fine. Just think of it, First is in the title," he kept up the joke, making me actually laugh this time.

"If you need a break just let me know," I said.

"Will do, buddy," he grinned, dropping the accent.

"Hey, are you actually OK with me giving a massage to Lou-Anne?" I asked, using her real name instead of her nickname.

"Yeah, dude," he shrugged. "It's all good. Whatever Cassidy is comfortable with you doing, I'm sure I'm fine with."

You've got no idea what Cassidy wants, I thought, but kept it to myself.

"Sounds good," I said and took a sip of the drink. My eyes shut up and I pulled back coughing. "Dear God, that's strong."

"What is it?" JC asked.

"I don't even know," I said. "Just smell it."

He did, leaning in and taking a whiff of the strong alcohol and raising his eyebrows. "Damn. Is she trying to get everyone day drunk?"

"I have no idea," I said. I took another sip, and then set my three-quarter full glass near the back of the bar for later. Stepping out of the captain's cabin, I rubbed my hands together quickly. "Alright, Terra. You want to hit the towel, or right where you are?"

"I actually want to try the way you did it with Cassidy," Terra said, standing up. "That looked comfortable and kinda fun."

I glanced to Cassidy, "That OK, babe?"

"Yeah, totally fine," Cassidy said, waving me to go on. I guess I wasn't really expecting a different answer than that but felt good about asking anyways.

I took a seat and Terra took a moment to figure out how to comfortably get in position, but soon she was sitting with her legs against my sides and under my arms, facing me and smiling as she found her balance. Cassidy quickly fetched the sun lotion spray for me when I realized I'd left it over by the towel, skipping across the deck and happily handing it to me.

"Alright," I said, spraying it on Terra's impressively muscled and toned legs. "We'll start here and move down. So where are you and JC from?"

"Originally, Texas for me," she said. "JC is from Florida."

"That explains so much," I chuckled as I started massaging her thigh. "JC is Florida Man."

She chuckled. "Thankfully not quite," she said. "Though he definitely has a silly side that I appreciate. Now we live in Louisiana. I like to say we split the difference between our states."

"Nice," I said. "And what sort of modelling do you do?"

"Swimsuit, underwear, some magazine stuff," she said, her voice getting tighter. "Fuck, youare good at this."

"Thanks," I grinned. I kept working on her as we chatted casually. Terra had done some 'implied nude' stuff, but that was as far as she'd gone so far. Her bread and butter work was actually fitness shoots, and we laughed as I massaged her feet and she told me the story of being in one of those late-night infomercials for a moderately useful exercise machine.

I ended up massaging her arms from the front as well, and then our talking stopped as I rubbed the sunscreen lotion into her neck, and across her cheeks and face. She twitched a few times as I did that, making me smile at her cuteness.

When she turned around I got a quick look at her muscled ass in that athletic red bikini bottom - similar to Cattie, it was nearly perfect and was only overshadowed because Wanda was on the trip. But then she sat down and leaned forward, and I went to work on her lower back.

"Fuuuuuck," she groaned loudly.

"Oh, Cassidy, you sound like you're having an orgasm," Cassidy said with a sing-song voice and a chuckle.

"You know what, I take it all back," Cattie said. "Terra, get it girl."

This made Terra laugh, and I had to stop for a moment. When I started again, she kept her noise to a pleasant whimper, but soon my hands had reached the back of her black halter top.

"Babe," she called to JC in the cabin. "I'm taking my top off so Robbie can get my upper back and shoulders."

"Sweet!" was JC's response.

And without further ado, Terra peeled off her top and let it fall to the ground, looking back over her shoulder at me. "This is OK, right?"

=======================

Thanks for reading!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. If you enjoyed this story so far, I would suggest checking out my Pushing series, and particularly Pushing Boundaries, for similar group content.

Cheers!

~Break.

=======================

12