All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 011-015'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey Folks!

Let me know if this 5-chapter format is more favourable than 10-chapters for reading. I'm not decided on it yet.

Also, AMA: The Boyfriend is powered by my PATREON! (www.patreon.com/breakthebar) Please consider supporting. You can read up on all the published chapters and read ahead on all my series.

Cheers!

~Break.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

This chunk was only *okay* to me. The "chapter" breaks felt too short - it's not even completing a scene. And the entire arc of this release was likewise too short. Very little motion for the characters or the plot in this release. I don't mind the pace, but if this is the standard pace, I'd advise releasing in 10 chapter chunks instead of 5.

SilvarelionSilvarelionover 1 year ago

Damn, so glad you are back on Lit! Definitely enjoying all the updates. This 5 chapter was definitely just a tease. Do with that what you will.

Love your writing style, and the set up to this story seems like it's going to be really fun. Always got to love a little massage action. Keep it up, and can't wait for the next set!

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 1 year ago
Good read

Loving it so far. Keep it up.

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Great read but you stop it there of all bloody places lol just please don’t make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like the way you go from life changing seriousness to fun and laid back conversations with flirting and sexual innuendo. This has been a great read and I await your next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This whole series so far is a waste of time, poor topic - digustingly stupid storyline.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

I’m going to pass on this one as well

Move on to OF Girl which appears on scanning to be a better story. I love your Quaranteam off shoot and follow it to the end. I think OF girl has a better premise.

Unfortunately the premise of this story pisses me off, but that’s me not you. I dislike cheaters with a passion( happened to me a long time ago) and the premise of Cassidy’s extensive cheating is too much of a hurtle for me to absorb.

Scores 2/5 but that’s me.

Now to OF girl

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This series has great potential, and I'm eager to read on, but please bone up on your grammar text for the proper use of "I" and "me" as a plural. "JC and I prepared the boat to shove off" but "he gave Becca and me piloting tips." Remember that "I" is the subject of a phrase and "me" is the object, as in "I" did something, but something was done to "me". You wouldn't say "me steered the boat," so you shouldn't say "JC and me steered the boat." Neither would you say "Heather gave I a drink," so you should say "Heather gave Cassie and me a drink." When faced with a plural, simply drop the other person and ask did "I" do something or did "me" do it? Did Cassie give "me" a hard time or did she give it to "I"?

AardieAardie4 months ago

It seems like she should have been buffing his abilities a long time ago since she would have been the beneficiary.

tomcoooltomcoool4 months ago

It is Overall a pleasant Story. The weakness it is in some Parts quite langthy and more focusing on superficialties and only very Little describing the charachter of the figurs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...