AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 111-120

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached over with one hand and tickled her bare stomach softly around her belly button. "You couldn't if you tried," I said.

She smiled again and put one hand on mine, flattening it against her warm stomach and holding it there as she lifted her book with her other hand and started reading again.

We sat like that for a while, casually touching as she was draped across me.

And God was it nice.

The music outside was loud, but not loud enough to disturb or distract. There were occasional loud bouts of laughter, but no shouting. The thrum of the speed boat was almost rhythmic in the back of my mind as I got lost in the pulpy spy fiction.

"Hey, Tiger," Cassidy said and I opened my eyes, realizing I'd drifted off. She was standing in front of me, leaning to get close and whispering to wake me up.

I blinked and glanced down where Ami was still laying as she had been, my hand now more curled and holding hers and resting on her stomach. Her book was laying across her chin and collarbone, and she'd also fallen asleep.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Couldn't be too long," Cass said. "I peeked in the window about twenty minutes ago and saw you two both reading. Becca is sending the guys away again in about an hour and I think Ginnie and Sherry were going to bring a couple of them down here for a quick hook up so I thought I'd warn Ami."

"Good idea," I said, not liking the idea of any of the guys getting a look at her naked chest.

"You should be the one to wake her up," Cass said. "Go Sleeping Beauty on her."

"I don't know if she'd like that," I said. "But I'll wake her up."

I set my book aside and then lifted hers off of her. Then I slowly leaned down, shifting her slightly, until I was laying next to her. I kissed Ami on the cheek softly, then whispered. "Wake up, beautiful." It took a couple more tries, but she slowly started blinking herself awake.

"Mmmf," she groaned and stretched. "Did I fall asleep?"

I nodded. "So did I. Cass came down to let us know you might want to cover up."

"She did?"

"I did," Cass said. She'd moved and sat on one of the chairs in the living area, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "I would have let you nap longer, but you're a Robbie Girl after you wore the cap, so no one but him should be seeing those perfect titties of yours."

Ami turned towards me, hugging her arms around me and pushing her chest against mine. "Fixed," she said.

That made Cass and I both laugh, and Ami grinned widely.

Eventually we sat up, and I helped Ami get her bikini top back on and tie it in the back for her.

"You two look so fucking cute together," Cass said.

"Come sit with us," I said.

"Maybe next time," she said, quickly standing. "I didn't bring anything to read, and now that the perfect titties are put away I can't use them as pillows. Plus I promised Terra and Wanda that I would come back up. They're going to teach me euchre - Ami, you don't happen to play, do you?"

"Mmm-mm," she shook her head. "I've heard of it though. Need a fourth?"

"We do, but I don't want to pull you away from your book or Robbie," Cass said, waving her off.

"It's fine," Ami said, glancing over at me with a blush. "Mind if I go play cards with the girls?"

"Of course not," I laughed. "I had fun reading. We should do it again."

"We should," Ami smiled.

Amy got herself together and went to drop off her book in her room, and Cassidy winked at me while she was back there. Then they left through the sliding door, and almost as soon as they were gone there were footsteps at the other end of the houseboat in the hallway near the rooms. I had to lean forward to see who it was and noticed Sherry pulling a guy into her room while Ginnie was doing the same with another guy towards hers.

I took a breath, trying to decide what I was going to do.

"Shit," I muttered, and went looking for Cattie.

Chapter 118

Cassidy had known that Sherry was bringing a guy down for a hookup, but I wasn't sure if Cattie knew. And one thing I was sure of was that the last time we'd talked about it Cattie had been worried about her little sister. So I could either just try to pretend I didn't know, let them deal with anything that came of it, and skirt by without an issue... or I could do the right thing and interrupt the 'Avoid Robbie' bubble as briefly as possible to make sure she was aware.

It wasn't really an option. I cared about Cattie, and I cared about what she wanted for her sister. Ginnie could bring every one of the college guys down to her room and have a gangbang if she wanted, and while I'd be a little put off by the display, I wouldn't have a direct emotional response to it. But anything bad happening with Sherry would impact Cattie.

I climbed the steps and saw Cassidy and Ami settling down cross-legged on the astroturf deck in their foursome with Terra and Wanda. Wanda was still wearing her baseball cap and waved at me with a smile and a wink, which made Terra look over her shoulder and see me. She stuck out her tongue in a smile and waved as well... and I thought she would look cute in a hat, too.

God, the App was making me cocky in a way that made me uneasy.

Becca was sitting with Cattie and Heather over on the other boat, while Heels and Leia sat on the edge of the hot tub and watched the speed boat coming back into the bay. I crossed over and went up behind Becca's chair, clearing my throat to get the group's attention. "Hey," I said. "Sorry to interrupt and break the thing, but I just wanted to make sure you knew your sister went below deck with a guy, Cattie."

"She did?" Cattie said, immediately sitting up and glancing around.

"I saw her go into her room with him," I clarified. "I knew you would want to know, or I wouldn't have- yeah."

"Oh, it's not a big deal, Cat," Heather said, reaching over and rubbing Cattie's arm. "If she wants some dick then she should get some dick. She's a big girl."

"Not that big," Cattie retorted. "And she's been drinking those daiquiris you made extra strong."

"Just let her do her thing," Heather sighed, rolling her eyes. "Sow her wild oats and shit."

"You said they were in her room?" Cattie asked me, standing.

Heather sighed heavily and pursed her lips, glaring at me through her sunglasses.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Do you want me to go with?"

"No, it's fine," she said. "I'll just make sure she's OK and sober enough to be making a proper decision." She crossed over and looked like she wanted to hug me, but stopped short and put a hand on my upper arm. "Thank you for telling me."

As she left to head down the stairs, Heather scoffed a bit. "Really?"

"Heather, I knew she would want to know," I said.

"What, do you want to fuck her little sister, too?" she asked.

"Heather," Becca said sternly, warning her.

That seemed to snap Heather out of it, at least for the moment. She blinked and then looked away. "I'm just saying, the girl is old enough to drink. She can make her own decisions about who she gives it up to. And you were supposed to back off."

"I know," I said with a frown. "And I would have done likeCattie asked but this felt more important than a brief interruption."

"Then why are you still here?" Heather asked.

I just held up a hand to show I was backing off without trying to fight or make a deal of it, then walked away. I heard footsteps following me and glanced over to see it was Becca. She followed me over to the Pilot Cabin and the shade, and I saw the aforementioned daiquiris and poured myself one of the slushy drinks and took a sip. That immediately raised my eyebrows as the fumes hit my nose and the liquor hit my throat. "Holy shit that's strong," I said.

"Yeah, I could only handle half a glass," Becca said. Then she hugged me. "You didn't deserve that."

"She didn't deserve what happened last night," I pointed out. "Well, not entirely. Just because she dug her own grave on it doesn't mean we needed to bury her, make the headstone and then knock it over. I get why she's mad."

"You know, you might be too empathetic for your own good?" Becca asked. "But then again, I just keep finding new layers of what I like about you, and that's one of them."

I smiled and pulled her into a second, softer and more intimate feeling hug. "Cassidy said yes, by the way," I told her. "We're good for it to be just us."

She closed her eyes and hugged me a little tighter, not saying anything but smiling. When we parted she kept that little smile on her face and we just chatted for a bit and I got to look at her.

"God, your beautiful," I blurted out.

That made her little smile turn wider. "What brought that on?"

"I don't know," I said. "You just are. I like the way your hair looks a little windswept and peeking out from the cap. Your sunglasses fit your face perfectly and are perfectly styled with your outfit. I love all the different ways you smile."

She rolled her eyes a little at the corniness but kept smiling. "No, please, keep going," she laughed.

"Well, there's your nose," I said. "It's just the perfect nose."

She giggled, and I was about to keep going but some loud voices were coming from down by the speed boat. Becca and I looked at each other and immediately headed out to see if there was a problem.

Chapter 119

As Becca and I looked over the railing Leia and Heels were doing the same thing, all of us drawn by the loud voices.

Thankfully it looked like it was just some playful roughhousing. JC was down there, goofing off with a couple of the guys as they were swapping out the tubing rope for what looked like a handle for waterskiing.

What looked less good, at least to me, was the stance Zenya had as she was sitting and being chatted up by another of the college guys. She didn't look like she was feeling threatened or anything, I just felt like judging by her body language she would rather just... not be talking to him. I had a feeling she'd gone out on the boat to enjoy the wind and the waves out of the open lake, and she was putting up with the guy trying to chat her up.

"Hey, Zen," I called down. She looked up, shading her eyes despite her oversize sunglasses to see me in the glare of the afternoon. I waved her up. "Want to do that thing?"

It was a calculated ask that I'd developed over time at work. A customer who wasn't being handsy or rude, but was clearly hitting on a staff member, needed to be handled delicately. Especially if they were a high roller. So 'Hey, did you do that thing I asked you to do?' was enough to give them an out if they wanted it. A waitress or dealer could say 'Yeah, I got it done' if they thought they were working towards a good tip, or they could say, 'Oh, no, I forgot' and they could get out of the situation without the customer feeling slighted.

Well, it usually worked anyways, but when it didn't the customer was generally progressing from 'mildly annoying' to 'a problem.'

Zenya, bless her, immediately caught on and stood up. "Yes!" she called. "I'll be right up."

I ducked back out from the railing so that she could make her excuses without the guy being able to interact with me or ask questions.

"That thing?" Becca asked.

"Total bullshit," I said.

"Ah," Becca smirked.

Zenya joined us on the top deck half a minute later, giving me a thankful look and squeezing my arm. She was in a full bikini with a pretty and colourful silky robe cover-up hanging loose from her shoulders. "Thank you," she said. "That guy didn't know when to stop talking."

"No problem," I said with a smile.

"I had a thought," Becca said. "What if youdid have a thing to do?"

"And what thing would I be doing?" Zenya asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, if you want to get in on the Massage Shoots, I think Cassidy isn't busy but I could be the photographer. Do you have a white swimsuit to work with?"

"Oooh," Zenya said looking excited. "I do want to get in on that, but I didn't bring anything plain white. Do you think anyone might have something that would fit me?"

Zenya was one of the bigger girls on the trip with full hips and a broad chest. Heather was her closest option but I doubted she would be willing to help out if I was involved.

"I think Ami has a white bandeau top we could try, and then I know Leia has a white suit and I bet the bottoms would fit you," Becca said.

"OK, cool. Let's ask," Zenya said and the two of them immediately went off to start piecing together the outfit.

"No one asked me if I was interested," I muttered. Then snorted and rolled my eyes at myself. Who was I kidding, of course I was willing to massage another gorgeous woman.

I went and let Cassidy know what was going on and she grinned and nodded, pursing her lips for a kiss which I gave her. Then she played a card and Terra, her partner across their square, groaned and started to explain that she'd already been winning the play.

After a quick swimsuit change I went back up to the top deck and waited a couple of minutes for Becca and Zenya to arrive. When they did my eyes popped out a little bit as I saw Zenya in the piecemeal suit. It looked great, but...

"Dayum, girl," Cassidy called from over at the group playing cards. "Did they turn the air conditioning on downstairs?"

Zenya laughed and covered her obviously pointy nipples with her fingers.

"If you're not comfortable doing it with this suit, that's OK," I told her as the girls came over to where I had set up a towel on the back side of the hot tub from the card players. The angle of the boat meant the shade wouldn't hit us as we worked, giving a clean 'set' for the photoshoot.

"It's fine," she said. "As long as Becca doesn't make my nips the focus of the shot I can edit them out before I post anything."

"OK," I said, "if you're sure."

"Definitely," she said and then winked before getting down on the towel. "Besides, I love my body. Why shouldn't everyone else?"

I got down on my knees next to Zenya as she lay on her stomach and worked her through how the other shoots had gone - or at least the appropriate parts of them. She was just happy to be getting a full massage, and she fixed up her bright red hair in a white scrunchy to keep it off of her back and shoulders in a spray of a ponytail bun.

I started with her feet and moved up her legs. Zenya had naturally pale skin but she'd started to tan lightly over the last few days, warming her hue just a little bit without getting burnt. She was an interesting woman physically - curvy and soft in all the right ways, but under the curves I could feel a decent amount of muscle. I asked her how she kept so fit, which made her turn and smile at me and thank me for noticing. And then we spent the next few minutes with her talking about how she liked weight lifting and did some Brazilian jiu-jitsu for workouts because she hated standard cardio. As I got to her upper thighs she teased me by waggling her big butt at me.

"Take a feel," she said, then turned to Becca. "Not for the camera, though."

Becca gave a thumbs up, and I put my hands on Zenya's ass and she flexed against them, her butt jumping under my hands.

"Jesus, that's impressive," I said. "I bet you can twerk like mad."

"Oh, she can," Becca smirked. "She keeps doing it at night when you and JC aren't around."

"I'm not trying to steal any husbands or boyfriends," Zenya laughed.

"So you let him grab it?" Becca asked.

Zenya shrugged. "It was for science."

Chapter 120

I moved on from Zenyas ass and up to her back, which was where she started getting a little more into it.

"Mmm, could you hit that spot again?" she asked as I found a little knot of tension closer to her side.

"Sure," I said and worked the mirrored point on her other side as well.

"Ooh, shit," she groaned, kicking her feet up a little bit.

"Damn, you're carrying some tension there," I said.

"Wait till you get to my shoulders," she groaned.

"Noted," I smirked, and worked the tense points until they were feeling smoother. I wasn't a professional by any means but between what I knew and the Midas Touch from the App I could at least soothe her even if I couldn't fix anything permanently.

I pushed up higher, doing my trick with my thumbs and her spine which made her moan happily and arc her back for a moment as she muffled herself with her arm.

"That was almosttoo good," she grunted.

"Want me to do it again?" I asked.

She shook her head, so I didn't, moving on up her back. I skimmed over the stretched fabric of the bandeau top and moved up to her shoulder blades and under her arms.

Zenya loved my massaging of her spine and the base of her neck where she had a little mandala tattoo with an all-seeing eye that was usually hidden by her thick hair. What the redhead needed was my massaging of her shoulder blades and upper shoulders.

"Fuuuck," she grunted through gritted teeth.

"Want me to stop?" I asked.

"N- No," she shook her head. "I can tell this is actually helping."

She was tense as hell, and she admitted it was both from stress and from carrying around her tits. They weren't huge, but they were big enough that they were causing her problems if she didn't go see her chiropractor - and chiropractors cost money and she was a freelance model so getting a great health insurance plan was out the window.

Zenya got loud enough that the girls playing euchre came over to look, thinking I was making her orgasm. Well, I was sure Wanda and Cassidy thought that at least. But I wasn't, I was just working out a shitload of tension. By the time I was finished and had moved back to softly rubbing the base of her neck, Zenya was sweating and panting. Her shoulders were loose, but it had been a process.

"You want to keep going?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding me?" she asked, looking back at me with smudged makeup around her eyes from her squeezing them tight and watering a bit. "The worst part is over, now I can just enjoy your magic hands some more.

You have no idea.

I nodded and started down her arms, then got her to turn over and tried my best to ignore the fact that her large breasts seemed like they were going to pop out of the elasticy bandeau top at any moment. She loved the face massage to the point that I did the whole thing over again, and I could feel her apple cheeks rippling a little under my thumbs as she smiled broadly and enjoyed the feelings. I was sitting above her with her head resting in my lap, and as I moved down from her jaw to her neck she blinked open her big eyes and smirked at me a little. "Ooh, choke me, Daddy," she teased.

"Don't tempt me," I teased back and moved down to her upper chest. As I got closer to her breasts her breathing got shallower and her eyes dilated just a little. I stopped right at the of the bandeau, a could inch or two onto her cleavage and gave her the chance to say something. She didn't, and so I slid around her body and softly massaged her ribs and down her soft torso and dramatic curves to her hips, then down onto the tops of her thighs.

"Could you do my waist again?" she asked me.

"Sure," I said and straddled her thighs so that I could get a good even pressure and put my hands back on her waist.

"Higher?" she asked.

I slowly moved back up to her ribs, massaging the skin in slow circles with my thumbs.

"Higher?" she asked again, her voice getting quieter.

I was right up under her breasts now and moved towards her sternum. She breathed deeply and shivered a little under me.

"Higher?" she asked again. "Is that OK?"

I nodded. "Do you want me to double-check with Cassidy? I'm sure she'd say yes."

Zenya glanced at Becca, who nodded. "She definitely would."

"No pictures," Zenya said.

Becca nodded again and lowered the camera.

Zenya reached down and slid my hands up onto the bandeau top, right onto her breasts. I softly massaged them, circling my hands closer to the big bumps of her nipples.