AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 111-120

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck it," she moaned softly and then lifted the bandeau top over her tits and onto her upper chest, baring her breasts to me in a quick plop.

I didn't say anything, I just took them in my hands and massaged the swathe of breast in my hands, running my thumbs over her nipples and then softly tweaking them. Her areolas were a little small for the size of her breasts but her nipples were wonderfully rubbery and erect with little dimples creasing each one.

She sucked in a breath when I slowly massaged out from her nipples, then back in squeezing her tits firmly until I reached back to her nipples again.

"Oh fuck," she groaned. "I could-"

"Cover up," Becca hissed quietly.

I let go of Zenya's tits and pulled the bandeau top down over them, and not two seconds later the sound of laughing guys reached us as JC and the college guys came up onto the opposite top deck where they would have had an excellent view of us. Right after covering her I had dismounted from straddling Zenya and she fixed her top more.

"Fuck," she said, her cheeks flushed down her neck and to her upper chest.

"Sorry," I sighed.

"God, don't be," she said, sitting up. "That was amazing. But you better bet I'll be asking Cassidy if I can get another massage this week."

"I'd be happy to," I said, winking and squeezing her thigh.

"Well, I'll get you the pictures tonight, Zen," Becca said. "But for now I think it's time we get rid of the boys and start work on dinner."

"Sure," she nodded, then looked down and blushed all over again and looked at me. "Mind if I take your towel for now?"

I glanced down and saw she had a little dark spot between her legs. "No problem," I said and helped her get covered with the towel around her waist as she stood up and headed for the stairs.

As Becca went to ask the college guys to head out I crossed back over to the other side of the hot tub to the card players.

"How'd it go?" Cassidy asked as I crouched behind her and hugged her.

"Good," I simply said.

I could see the gears turning behind her eyes and the questions on her tongue, and I knew if Terra and Ami hadn't been there she would have asked more. But she didn't and settled for kissing my cheek, and then kissing my lips, before the girls complained that she was supposed to be dealing. And that they weren't getting kisses.

It was a hard life, giving each of them a peck on the lips as well.

=======================

Thanks for reading! Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! And if you're a fan of these short chapter stories, make sure to check out my The OF Girl series.

Cheers!

~Break.

=======================