AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 111-120

Story Info
Robbie's fiance tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
11.7k words
4.85
20k
28

Part 13 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,000 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect video games, flirting, skinny dipping, 'apologies,' relaxation, confrontations and a big booty massage.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 111

"I'm going to beat the absoluteshit out of you," Leia said.

"Says the lady who brings a gun to a fistfight," I retorted.

Then I hit with my laser eyes.

"You have superpowers! Of course Joker needs to bring a gun and a knife. Even Batman uses weapons," Leia said, mashing the buttons on her Nintendo Switch controller.

Our lunch plates were only half-eaten, lying almost forgotten as we sat on the floor of the Singles Boat living area. Leia had brought me down from the lunch buffet line and shown me that she'd hooked up her Switch to the shitty TV the houseboat came with. Then challenged me to a duel.

We were already on our second match and I could tell that she liked the DC fighting game a lot. I'd played it a bit before, and I liked fighting games, but I hadn't mastered any of the controls by this point. Leia, on the other hand, knew how to do special attacks. The only reason I was able to keep up was that I had a better natural instinct for the defensive parts of these sorts of games and could block moves.

I glanced over at Leia, who was grinning widely with a look of concentration as she stared at the screen. She was one of the prettiest women on the trip, though that was like saying she was an angel among angels. Or a supermodel on a runway of supermodels. Still, where Wanda was beautiful in that all-American girl next door sort of way, and Cattie had the somewhat gothy princess vibe when she played it up, Leia was like a soft greek statue with a slightly skewed bust-to-waist ratio.

"Gotcha!" she crowed as the Joker shot Superman in the face, my momentary distraction means I didn't duck in time. That set off a cascading effect of Superman indeed getting beaten the shit out of him. I managed to come back for a moment, but the deficit was too large and the next time Leia caught me with a hit she combo'd it into a finisher and ended the round.

"Fuck yeah!" she laughed, then grabbed her burger from her plate and took a big bite of it. "M'told you."

"Well, I want a rematch. And this time you have to use a different character," you said.

"Fine," she giggled. "But I want a prize if I beat you a third time in a row."

"Yeah?" I asked, munching down some of my own burger quickly. "What prize do you want?"

"Hmmm," she made a show of thinking. "Maybe..."

"If you say you want another massage, all you have to do is ask," I teased her.

She flushed, but her smile didn't slip. "That's not what I was thinking," she said. "Well, not entirely. If I win, I think you need to take off your shirt."

I raised my eyebrow. "And what if I win?"

"Same thing?" she asked. "Not that it matters, cause I'm going to kick your ass over and over."

Leia was dressed in a thin t-shirt, her bikini top ties visible at the nape of her neck from under her shirt, and a pair of spandex booty shorts that hugged her wide hips.

"Deal," I said.

Three minutes later I was peeling off my shirt as she did a little dance from her spot on the floor next to me. Turns out Wonder Woman could not, in fact, defeat Harley Quinn.

"Wanna bet again?" she asked.

"What do you want this time?"

"Well, obviously I want your shorts," she grinned.

"Who says I'm wearing anything underneath them?" I asked.

"Who says I care?" she replied.

"Fine, but if I win, I want your shirtand your shorts since I'm at a disadvantage."

"Deal," she said.

Solomon Grundy got his head kicked in by Bane.

"Well, balls," I laughed.

She hummed to herself again, doing her cute little victory dance, then shot me a pair of finger guns. "Take 'em off."

"There's going to be some weird questions to answer if anyone else walks in," I said, standing up and dropping my athletic shorts to show I was wearing briefs underneath. She looked slightly disappointed for a moment, then brightened as she made another offer.

"Wanna go again?" she asked.

"Let me finish my lunch first," I said.

"Good point," she nodded, and we both set about cramming the last of our food down and drinking our water bottles.

"So tell me about the hair," I said. "It's cute as hell, but definitely an interesting choice."

"Thanks," she smiled, running her fingers through it. I could tell she was a natural blonde, but the pastel rainbow gave her an almost alien look with it being so silky and vibrant without being bold. "This is actually just the tail end of a whole sequence of dying my hair funky colours. I did a new colour every two months last year, with my Patreon followers voting on the colours. Then I rounded it off with a neon rainbow, which was neat but a bitch to maintain - I actually really like it now that it's faded, but it would be too hard to keep it this way so I'm probably going to bleach it and go silver next."

"I like that look, and it's a good pick for you," I said. "Cassidy has to use a bunch of special shampoos and stuff to keep her purple vibrant enough."

"Oh, I'm so used to that by now," Leia nodded. She took a last swig of her water bottle and set it down. "Now, are you ready to get beaten by a girlagain?"

"What are we playing for this time?" I asked.

"You mean, what are you losing this time?" Leia giggled.

"Sure," I said. "But one of these fights I'm going to get you."

"We'll see," Leia said. "How about if I win, I get a kiss? And not a quick one, a big one. Cassidy seems OK with that from what I've seen and heard, right?"

"She is," I said. "And what do I win?"

"You don't want a kiss?" she teased. "Fine. Just because you need the extra motivation, I'll strip down to my bikini and flash you a boob." I gave her a look and she laughed. "Fine, both boobs. We're adults, one titty isn't enough."

"Deal," I said and we shook on it as we looked each other in the eye. The twinkle in hers was so fucking attractive.

Chapter 112

The battle was tough. It's not like I was any better at the game, but this time I had the distinct advantage of going back and playing Superman again. I had already gotten down a few of his combos, so I was able to figure out a couple more.

I had just broken Aquaman's health to half, with the cutscene running, when the sliding door to the porch opened and Sherry stepped inside before seeing us and stopping. "Oh."

"Hey," Leia said, only half paying attention since she was waiting for the cutscene to finish.

"What are you two doing?" Sherry asked, her brow furrowed as she looked at me sitting in just my briefs.

"Just playing a video game," I said.

"Why are you half-naked, though?"

"Because I've kicked his ass over and over," Leia chuckled.

"Well... you know he's hooking up with people, right?" Sherry asked. "He's probably just trying to lure you into making a bad decision."

"Whoa," Leia said, pressing pause and frowning as she turned to Sherry. "What the fuck does that mean?"

I was sort of pissed at Sherry by that point, but the look on the girl's face said she wasn't necessarily sure what she was doing. She'd wanted to say something to cut at me, but hadn't been expecting Leia to drill down, so I decided to just let her dig her own hole.

"Um, I mean he's... not a good guy," Sherry said, hesitating heavily. "He's... oh, never mind."

"No, no. What do you mean he's 'luring me into making a bad decision?' Because either that means you think I'm not smart enough to see if that was happening and that I'm bad at this game, or that you really mean something else."

Sherry had a look like she was cornered on her face, even though she was standing in an open doorway. "I just- He-"

"Robbie, are you trying to take advantage of me?" Leia asked, turning to me.

"No," I said. "And I don't think I could even if I wanted to like this."

Leia turned back to Sherry. "So what is it, then? You think he's a bad guy because...?"

"Never mind!" Sherry said, trying to walk past us and deeper into the houseboat, but Leia didn't let up.

"You don't get to just say shit and run away, Sherry," she said. "Just spit it out. Why don't you like Robbie all of a sudden?"

"Because he fucked my sister!" Sherry hissed, turning around pissed.

Leia rocked back a little on her butt, raising an eyebrow as she looked at me. "You did?"

"Cattie spent the night with Cassidy and I," I said. "And that's all the detail I'm giving about that, other than the fact that Heather was the one who pushed her into it. Which, by the way," I turned to Sherry, "I would think would be a big part of the conversation you would have had with your sister if you talked to her about this."

"Whatever," Sherry practically spit out, rushing away and heading to her room before slamming the door.

"Jesus Christ," Leia sighed. Then she looked at me again. "Look, Robbie..."

"Leia, I'm not expecting anything here from you," I said. "The thing with Cattie is different. You and I weren't doing anything wrong, we were just having some flirty fun that I promise you Cassidy would be totally fine with if she was here with us or not. And you're kicking my ass pretty consistently, but I'm still having fun."

Leia looked at me with a considering glance. "I'm just a little... shook, I guess," Leia said. "Not about you two and Cattie, but, uh, what I felt when Sherry said you'd hooked up with Cattie. Robbie, you and Cassidy... you gave me an orgasm." She'd lowered her voice to almost a whisper. "I was trying to play it cool, but I've been freaking out about that a bit since it happened. I can't figure out if it was you, or her words, or just me being way too pent up. And part of me has wanted to ask you two to do it again to see if it was a one-time thing, and another part wants to try and forget it happened since it has to be a fluke." She was blushing at this point and licked her lower lip before looking away nervously. "And one little part of me wanted to break my rule and just ask if you two wanted to fuck."

"I don't know exactly what combination of things it was," I said, threading a needle to try and stay truthful with her. Leia was clearly conflicted, and a lot of her bravado from the game had seeped away and she'd returned to being a little shy. I'd liked the confident and comfortable Leia. "But I know it was a special moment, even if most of the other girls made a joke out of it. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear, Leia. When I asked if you wanted to hang out earlier, I really did mean I wanted to get to know you more. And in the last twenty minutes I've learned more about you than I did in the last two days. I like spunky, teasing, confident you a lot, even if it means getting my virtual ass kicked. I'd like to think we could be friends at least, and we can cut the flirting stuff out if you want. Or we can take it as far as you're comfortable with."

Leia was looking at me, her pupils darting a little bit as she took in what I was saying and tried to process what she felt about it. "Thanks," she finally said.

"You're welcome," I replied, not really sure what she was thanking me for.

Then she put her controller down and swung a leg over mine, straddling my lap as she pressed her hands to my chest and her lips to mine. She kissed me softly and sat her ass in my lap, and I placed my hands on her outer thighs.

"We're not having sex," she murmured to me as the first kiss faded, but her lips barely left mine. "I'd just kick myself if I didn't take advantage of Cassidy being OK with this."

"That's totally fine," I said. "I'm happy to kiss you as much as you want. You're a beautiful woman with a pretty, spunky heart."

"Stop saying spunky," she smirked against my lips. "It sounds like you want to see me covered in cum."

I snorted and had to pull away from the kiss as we both laughed. She still had her hands on my chest and was looking at me with a smile, her eyes big. This time I leaned in and kissed her, and she responded.

It was sweet and soft. We didn't make out so much as just let the lingering kisses trail on. Eventually we came to a natural conclusion and she pulled away, slipping back out of my lap and back to her spot. "Thanks," she said.

"That was really nice," I said. "Thank you. You're a sweet kisser."

"You're not so bad yourself," she grinned.

"Not sure how we go through with the bet now," I pointed out. "You already got most of your winnings."

"Oh, that's easy," she smirked. "Loser has to skinny dip."

I laughed. "You're on."

Chapter 113

"Robbie's naked in the water!" Leia shouted just as I was surfacing from my jump into the lake.

Despite the fact that Sherry had accused me of sharking Leia, it turned out Leia had been taking it easy on me. As soon as we unpaused the game she let me have it, and Superman got taken down by Aquaman in quick order.

I'd had little to strip down, so I'd just stood up and peeled down my briefs, tossing them in her face before rushing to the door and jumping in the lake. What I hadn't expected was for her to follow me and shout loud enough for people up on the top deck to hear.

To be fair, I tried to make it back to the deck and pull myself up and out of sight. But I'd dove into the water and my dive had taken me a decent distance - not a long way, but enough that after hearing the shout a half dozen of the girls were looking over the back railing before I got halfway to the boat.

The catcalls and whistles were loud. Cassidy was leading the charge, grinning down at me with her baseball cap on. Wanda was right beside her, shouting that I needed to tan my ass a bit because I looked like a spotlight underwater. At least she clarified 'a sexy spotlight.' She was also back to wearing her cap. Becca wasn't shouting, but she did whistle loudly and grin at me, her bikini-clad breasts leaning on the railing and the baseball cap she was wearing pulled backwards. I hadn't even mentioned the cap to her when we'd touched base before lunch.

Zenya, Ginnie and Terra were with them, catcalling me as well. I just stopped swimming and waved.

"Tiger," Cassidy called down. "You know you're supposed to tell me if you're going for a naked swim. I like watching your cute butt."

"Sorry, baby," I called back, trying to just get in the spirit of the moment. "I lost a bet."

Ami and Heels had joined the crowd at the railing, which meant the only girls not currently watching me were Heather, Cattie and Sherry. It felt... I felt like Cattie should have been there, grinning alongside Cassidy, wearing a hat with one arm around Cass and the other around Wanda. That would have finished the picture.

"Well, you better start swimming, Tiger," Cass said, "Or I'm coming down there and-"

The thrum of a motor, not that uncommon as boats passed us on the main lake, got louder and sharper and cut Cassidy off as it turned into our little bay.

I turned and saw that it was our 'friends' the college guys and swam the short distance to the deck. There wasn't any hiding my nakedness from them since they were coming right towards us, but Leia had leniency on me and met me with a beach towel, wrapping it around my waist as I got up onto the deck with her. She handed me another and I mopped my hair before stepping inside with her.

"Sorry, couldn't help it," she giggled as she slid the door shut.

"It's fine," I laughed. "You earned it. You're really good."

"Thanks for recognizing," she winked at me. "But I guess game time is over. I should make sure Ginnie doesn't get herself into trouble with that guy from yesterday. And no, I don't mean you."

"Alright," I nodded. "But I want a rematch, OK?"

"You got it," she said and slapped my ass over the towel and laughed again.

I got dressed, not missing the fact that Leia stopped packing up her Switch for a moment as I dropped the towel to pull on my briefs. By the time I was fully dressed the college guys had tied their boat up next to the back deck of the Couples Boat and I could hear them stampeding up the stairs. Sherry came out of her room dressed in a tiny bikini, clearly planning on showing off her tight little body for the guys, and took the long way to the front when she saw I was still in the houseboat.

"Hey," I said, sliding the back door open before turning back to Leia. "If you need anything, just yell for me, OK?"

"I know," Leia said with a smile, standing from the couch where she'd meticulously been putting away the Switch components in a carrying case. She took a step to me and pecked my lips. "Thanks for being a good sport."

I kissed her back, just a little longer than the peck, and we split apart with a grin.

Instead of heading up top, I decided I needed a moment before I waded into the loudness that was happening on the top deck so I hopped from the Singles' porch to the Couples. I was having a bit of a moment, feeling weird about how comfortable I was getting with all the kissing. The most I'd been a 'kisser' before the trip - at least with anyone other than Cassidy - had been a kiss on the cheek. Now more than half the people on the trip were happy to kiss me hello, or kiss me thank you, or just... kiss me. And as far as I could tell the App wasn't doing that, or at least none of the upgrade perks Cass had described to me should cause that level of casual affection.

With the App on my mind, I slipped into the Couples' Boat and stopped, immediately feeling awkward because I'd clearly just stepped into a tense conversation. Heather was sitting on the couch, her hands in her hair and her elbows on her knees, while Cattie was in the kitchen with a beer in her hand and an 'Oh, shit' look on her face as she saw me come in.

"Sorry," I said. "Just trying to get to my room." I rushed by, glancing quickly to lock eyes with Cattie and make sure she was OK, but was stopped.

'Wait," Heather said.

Heather. Said.

I stopped just at the entrance to the hall leading towards the room, slowly turning to look at both of them.

Chapter 114

Heather looked like she wanted to spit, and Cattie had a stony expression that made it so I couldn't tell if she was trying to hide what she was thinking and feeling from me or from her girlfriend.

"I- We need to talk about last night," Heather said. "I know Cattie already talked to you and Cassidy, but I need to say something as well."

"Alright," I said and stepped back into the kitchen area.

Heather pursed her lips slightly in clear displeasure at the situation. "I owe you and Cassidy an... apology. For being aggressive and disrespectful. So I'm sorry-"

Now, if she'd stopped there, it would have been fine. But it was Heather, so of course she had to keep talking.

"-that you were offended by what I said. And that I put Cattie in the position that I did. But I also need you to hear me that what happened last night isn't going to happen again. You and Cattie aren't ever going to do that again. I won't allow it, and you need to back off."

The thing was, I could tell she was hurting. Heather wasn't her usual self, sitting there on the couch like a ball of stress. Her body language was turned inward and defensive instead of aggressively open. And I couldn't blame her - she was in a position that I hadn't ever been in. Sheknew her girlfriend had been with someone else not even twelve hours ago and she'd manufactured the circumstance that it had happened. If anyone else had been telling me the story about this situation I would probably play Devil's Advocate in my own head and empathize with her. And really, I did. Even if she'd done it to herself, I still felt terrible for her and her relationship.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,000 Followers