AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 131-140

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,103 Followers

"Eyes," Heather ordered.

Cattie looked up at Heather's smiling face and decided that tonight wasn't the night to try and reconnect. She was still feeling frustrated and petty.

"Fuck me, Mistress," Cattie panted, acting the way she knew Heather wanted.

Heather bit her lip as Cattie turned around and presented her ass to her. Cattie hung her head low, her black hair hiding her face, and closed her eyes. When Heather played the dildo head up and down her lips she let out a convincing moan, and she kept it up as Heather fucked her.

She "came."

Heather wanted to spoon after, snuggling close behind Cattie. She knew Cattie preferred to sleep turned over on her stomach more, but Heather liked to sleep with her arms holding Cattie close and her boobs pressed to Cattie's back, so somehow they ended up that way most nights.

That hadn't ever bothered Cattie before. Why was it bothering her now?

"What the fuck?" Heather grumbled.

Cattie must have fallen asleep, though she didn't feel like it. She blinked awake drearily and looked around in the dark.

"Hmm?" she asked wordlessly.

"They're playing music," Heather muttered.

Cattie woke up a bit more and listened, and then realized there was music playing on the other side of the cabin wall. It wasn't loud or anything, but in the quiet of the night it was audible. Then she heard a groan, barely audible between the beats of the music.

It had been Robbie. Cattie recognized it immediately.

"They are just covering up their sex noises," Cattie mumbled to Heather. "They're trying to be thoughtful."

"I'm never going to get back to sleep," Heather said.

"Just leave it," Cattie sighed and pulled Heather's arm more tightly around her to emphasize that she didn't want her going to tell them to turn off the music or something.

"Your nipples are hard," Heather said after a long moment, her fingers finding Cattie's breasts.

"I just like being held by you, baby," Cattie lied.

She was thinking about that moan. About last night. About the amazing sleep she'd gotten after the fantastic sex. About the ease of the emotional connection between Robbia, Cassidy and her even when things had gotten tense.

About Robbie's cock. About Cassidy holding her as Cattie had been made love to by the both of them.

Cattie touched between her thighs, trying to do it without alerting Heather, and found she was damp.

Fuck, she was horny.

She woke up again, sometime later. She wasn't sure how much, but the music was off and it was dark. Thirsty, she slipped out from Heather's arms and threw on a long nightshirt before padding to the door and opening it quietly, then walking down the length of the boat to the kitchen. She was just closing the fridge, a water bottle in hand, when she heard footsteps from the hallway.

"Oh, hey," Robbie said, stopping as he saw her. "Sorry. Great minds dream alike too, I guess."

If only you knew what I'd been dreaming of, Cattie thought. "No worries," Cattie said instead, opening the fridge and pulling out a second bottle and tossing it to him. He was just in a pair of his athletic shorts, and for some reason she got this urge that she wanted to wear them. Wanted to feel something of his on her.

He cracked his bottle open, and she did the same, and they both took a long drink.

"Cattie, about earlier-" he started, but Cattie crossed the kitchen and stopped him by hugging him hard.

"Don't apologize," she whispered.

He hugged her back, his arms so wonderfully comforting and comfortable. "OK," he whispered back.

They stood there like that, just hugging, for a long time.

Then Cattie pulled back and kissed him on the lips. Just a peck. She made sure it was just a peck.

"Love you," she said quietly and stole past him into the hallway and down to her door.

"Love you too," he whispered after her.

Fuck, Cattie thought. She knew he meant it. And she knew she did too.

Chapter 138

"Baby, are you for real right now?" Terra hissed, shoving at JC.

He let rip another snore, bundled up under the covers.

"Motherfucker," Terra groaned, slamming her head down face-first on the pillows. She'd spent the last twenty minutes dolling herself up for her boyfriend and he'd gone and fallen asleep. Not only that but she was wearing the new lingerie she'd brought on the trip.

"All I want is to get fucked," Terra groaned, flipping over onto her back and looking up at the ceiling.

She loved JC, but God could he be a child. Sometimes that was fun. Sometimes it was fucking annoying, especially when he wasn't taking the time to check to see if she was getting what she needed.

She was jealous of Cassidy, even with the messed up situation the poor girl had put herself in. There had to be quite the story behind it, but right now on this trip Terra was wondering whether she'd rather swap places. Robbie was sweet, and caring, and had thosehands and thoselips. Not to mention that cock she'd gotten a feel of while skinny dipping.

Terra considered slipping out of the room, crossing the hall and knocking on their door. Cass had given her 'carte blanche' after all, and seemed like she meant it.

Instead, Terra just got up and peeled off the lingerie, storing it for another night, and dug into her bag and pulled out her vibrator wand. When JC was out like this he slept like a fucking log. A loud, snoring one. Taking her time with her buzzing little friend wouldn't wake him up.

She got herself situated on her side of the bed and slowly spread her legs, teasing the head of the wand down her stomach as she turned it on the lowest setting.

"Mmm," she hummed softly to herself, imagining a big, warm hand running down her abdomen and towards her pussy. Imagining Robbie's lips pressing against hers. "Oh yeah," she groaned softly. "Just like that."

- - - - -

Becca probably should have turned off the shower a while ago, but she was just standing under the water. Ami had been asleep when she'd left, and she'd been asleep when Becca had come back to the room.

Waking up to the text hadn't been surprising - even after a couple of nights with no issues, Becca still felt the pressure of leading the trip and wanting everything to go smoothly. When she'd read the text from Cassidy she'd been curious, and then seeing what she had... doing what she had...

That evening with Robbie had been amazing. Even touching base with him after... she couldn't get over how good it had all felt. How special. She felt like seeing him in that carnal display, fucking Wanda so savagely, should have been a turn-off. Should have made her upset.

But Robbie wasn't hers to get upset over. Robbie belonged to Cass, and it was her choice to share him, and that sort of removed the guilt and the jealousy from the equation.

It was confusing, and Becca hated feeling confused. That was why she was still in the shower, squeaky clean but letting the hot water slowly run to cold. She thought best in the shower, but this time nothing was coming to her.

She was falling for him

How was that supposed to work?

The obvious answer was that it couldn't. She couldn't let it happen. Sure, she could have a fling with the two of them, but at the end of this trip she would go one way and they would go back to their lives. Cassidy and Robbie would get married, likely before she ever saw them again, and maybe they'd be willing to have another hookup at a Con or something if she was interested.

But that was all.

Right?

Just the idea of hooking up at a Con was weird.

The idea that she'd hadsex was kind of weird. It had been so long since she'd felt sexual. Felt a want like that. Felt wanted like Robbie made her feel wanted...

"Fucking fuck," Becca sighed to herself.

She was falling for him.

"Four more days," she muttered. That was how many more days in the trip before they would split up. She would hook up with them, together this time, and hopefully get them out of her system. That's how it would go. They'd fuck, and that would be it. Well, maybe more than once if they could find the time, but thatwould be it.

For sure.

For real.

Becca sighed and checked to see if she could turn up the shower heat, but the hot water was running out. It was going to be a long night.

- - - - -

Heels snored, loud and deep, her naked body sprawled across the bed.

Wanda sleeping with someone else had been fucking great. She'd fingered herself while watching a hentai clip on her phone and then conked out like a light. Her last thought had been hoping this could happen every night for the rest of the trip. She hated sharing a bed.

- - - - -

Madison's phone buzzed. Again.

She flipped it over drearily and checked it. Another message from her ex. She didn't even read the preview, just flipped it back over and curled up under her covers with a little grin.

That video had done the trick. He was pissed, but he'd gotten the message. They were done.

Fuck, that had been a good fuck, too. Better than she'd had in a long time. Maybe the best ever.

She let her fingers slip down between her legs and play with her pussy, imagining kissing that guy. Imagining sucking his cock. Her fingers dipped lower, teasing the cleavage of her ass. The guy's fiancee had said she should let him in her butt.

What kind of person would do that? Let a complete stranger butt fuck them?

Not Madison, certainly.

It was a hot fantasy though. That big cock easing into her ass. The fiancee maybe eating her out at the same time.

Fuck it, Madison thought, rolling over and fishing her dildo out of the bedside drawer. She didn't have the early shift, she could jill off before going back to sleep.

The phone buzzed again just as she was easing the dildo into her pussy and Madison smirked, imagining the drunken texts from her ex as she pretended the Dildo was that guy's cock.

"Yessss," Madison hissed in the dark as she got filled. "That's it. Right fucking... there."

Chapter 139

"Good morning," I murmured as I woke up to the feeling of a woman stretching beside me in bed. It was a delicious feeling of soft curves and lithe muscles rubbing against me, while on the other side another woman was still curled up with her head on my chest and her body warmth mingling with mine.

I'd forgotten who was where in the bed, to be honest, and there wasn't any light coming in from the little porthole window.

"Morning," Wanda murmured back as she finished her stretch and curled up against me again, yanking the covers over us where they had slipped in an attempt to keep in the heat.

I leaned my head down and kissed the top of her head, and she tilted up to meet my kiss with her lips.

"Mmm," she hummed happily, lowering her head and kissing my shoulder as she snuggled in again. Then she snickered lightly, pressing her cheek against me as she shook her head. "My butt hurts."

"Bad hurt?" I asked.

"Ish," she whispered. "Probably shouldn't have done anal without even a buttplug beforehand."

"I'm sorry," I said, squeezing her softly.

"I'm not," she replied, softly beginning to trail kisses across her little section of my chest. "That was the wildest night of sex I've ever had. I think my pussy might still be tingling."

"I really loved it," I said. "I'm so glad we've met you."

"I'm glad I've met you, too," she whispered and got quiet for a bit as we just held each other and breathed.

"Can I ask you something?" she finally broke the silence. "Or, ask youfor something?"

"Ask away," I said.

"Today... well, last night there was a lot of 'you own me' kind of kinky talk, but... I want it? Like, I want to keep it going. I meant it. So today could you treat me like that?"

"How would you like me to do that?" I asked quietly.

"Just... make me feel like I'm on your mind. And tease me. Touch me. God, I'm getting wet. Like, if we're sitting somewhere, pull me into your lap and start playing with my tits, or pull my bikini bottoms aside and just touch me however you want. Not, like, in front of everyone, but I trust you to make the judgement on who you do it in front of or where."

"You are amazing, did I mention that?" I asked, making her smile. I could feel her apple cheeks tighten against my chest as she did it. "Yes, Wanda. I will try my hardest to show you how much I appreciate you, and how much I care for you, by treating you like a little needy slut."

"God, I love you," she whispered.

"So do I," Cassidy whispered. I wasn't sure when she'd woken up.

"And I love both of you," I said.

We just sat there, hugging each other under the covers, until the alarm on Cassidy's phone went off. It was time to get up and get ready for the morning Golden Hour shoots. Cass slipped out of bed and went to flip on the light, which was when I saw that Wanda was silently crying as she lay against me.

"Whoa, hey," I said.

"Just hold me," she whispered.

I bundled her up, holding her tight, and she closed her eyes as tears dripped down her cheek. Cassidy, concern on her face, climbed back into bed and hugged her from behind.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Wanda eventually said, patting my arm.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "We don't need to get up and go. If you want to stay and talk it out, or just have a lazy sleep-in morning and be quiet together, we can do that."

"No, I'm sure," she said and kissed me softly but insistently. Then she turned back and wrapped an arm around Cassidy and kissed her the same way. "Seriously, I'm OK," she said.

"I don't believe you, but I accept you," I said.

Wanda rolled her eyes and smiled, looking at Cass. "It's almost too much sometimes."

"I know," Cassidy chuckled. "Almost."

Wanda got up and found her clothes, getting them half on and smiling when she saw that I was just watching her get dressed. "What?" she asked.

"Just watching a beautiful, sexy woman," I said.

That made her smile broaden, but she rolled her eyes again. Just before she went to the door she leaned over from the edge of the bed and kissed me again, then shot Cass an air kiss since they were on opposite sides of the bed. Then she picked up her ballcap and planted it firmly on her head, gave me a wink, and slipped out into the corridor and across to her room.

Cassidy, who had managed to get on a pair of panties and that was about it in the same amount of time, crawled back onto the bed and back into my arms.

"Good morning, Tiger," she said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Good morning, baby," I said.

"Radical honesty," Cassidy said. "I'm sorry I bought the perk for Wanda without asking. I just wanted to make sure it was special for her, and the App was suggesting it for a reason."

I breathed out a sigh. "I know. And it was probably the right call. But, in the future, I'd really appreciate it if we talked about that stuff first."

"OK," she whispered. "Sorry."

"I love you," I whispered.

She kissed my neck, sliding over to straddle me as we started kissing more.

"Radical honesty," she said again. "How are you feeling?"

"Amazing. Spoiled. Loved. Guilty," I said.

"Because of Wanda and Brody," Cassidy guessed.

I nodded. "I don't think we have the full story."

"I don't either," Cassidy said. "Well, I know so. She's hinted at things a bit. We need to talk to her more today."

"Agreed," I said.

"Anything else?"

I thought about it for a moment as she hugged me and pressed her cheek to my chest over my heart. "I still... I don't know what to do with this feeling. Or the feelings."

"Love them," Cassidy said. "Just... just love them."

"And you," I said, hugging my arms around her. "Especially you."

I was surprised when she started crying, but I held her through it until she was sniffling.

"I love you and I'm sorry," she whispered. "And I miss you."

"I love you, I appreciate everything you're doing, and I'm right here," I said back.

That seemed to help. Hopefully.

Chapter 140

It was my turn to move the boat, so once Cassidy assured me multiple times that she was OK, and then practically pushed me out of the cabin door, I went up to get to work. It was starting to get routine now and after switching on the top deck lighting I got the engine humming and then pulled up near the rock ledge that we'd used for the evening.

Just thinking about the evening, and my hour with Becca, had me smiling.

The other boat pulled up next to ours and I went out to help get it moored in and found myself working with Ami. She was dressed in a tight little tank top and boyshorts boxers, and when I met her in the middle of the top deck to help put the little gangplank I skipped across it and wrapped her up in a hug.

"Good morning," I said. "I'm excited for our date today."

"Me too," she smiled sweetly. I kissed her cheek, and she surprised me by giving me a little peck on the lips before we let go.

With the boats now moored up and anchored in place, Ami went back down to get herself ready. I was about to head down myself to check on what Cassidy's plan was when someone called my name. I looked back over from the stairs and saw Leia was crossing over from the other boat.

"Good morning, sunshine," I smiled, offering her a hug which she stepped into fully, hugging me back for a long, warm moment.

"Mmm, I like that," she said, grinning happily as she pulled back. "No one's ever called me sunshine before."

"Well, you are," I said. "Or maybe I should call you Killer after you kicked my ass yesterday."

She laughed and struck a 'put your dukes up' pose for a moment before dropping her hands and taking a couple of my fingers in one. "Hey, question - do you and Cass have a plan for this morning?"

"I was about to go ask, actually," I said. "Want to just come with?"

"Sure," she chirped, and soon we were rattling down the stairs and headed into the houseboat. Someone had set the coffee on in the kitchen and the smell of it was filling the enclosed space, but it looked like it wasn't ready yet so we bypassed and went straight to our room.

"Honey, I'm home and I brought company," I called softly in a sing-song voice.

Cassidy poked her head out of the washroom. "Oh, Leia, hey! What's up?"

"Well, I was wondering if you had a plan for this morning," she said. "I could only pack a few armour sets, and I have a few more cosplays, but I'm going to run out of stuff and end up doing some casual/fashion-ish shoots by the end of the week if I don't start skipping some times altogether. I was wondering, if you weren't busy, if we could do the massage shoot thing this morning? I found this beautiful spot yesterday I think would be perfect for it."

"Oh!" Cassidy said. "That sounds great. I was just doing a solo thing so I can change plans easily. That good with you, Tiger?"

"Sure," I said. I wrapped an arm around Leia's shoulder and gave her a side hug. "It'll be fun."

"Good, 'cause I really do want to do the shoot, I just don't know if I could do it right around other people," Leia said with a slight blush. "After last time..."

Cassidy crinkled up her nose as she grinned. "Fair, girl. Fair."

Leia left with a bounce in her step to go put on her bikini. Cassidy, not needing to dress up anymore, decided that I should dress her again for the day and I ended up picking a cute little halter top and a tennis skirt.

"No panties?" she asked playfully.

That made me roll my eyes and go into her underwear to pick out a cute pair of red panties that matched her top. She topped off the outfit with her batman ballcap again.

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," she nodded. "Also, what do you want Wanda to wear today?"

"Really-really?" I asked.

"Either I can text her, or you can go over there and direct her while Heels is in the room," Cassidy said.

I just sighed and said she should wear something sporty and wear her hair up in a ponytail.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,103 Followers