AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 131-140

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect," Cassidy nodded, sending off her text.

I went back up to the top deck, after grabbing a cup of coffee from the kitchen, and lingered for a few minutes before girls started coming up and out to start their trek to find a spot to shoot. JC and Terra were up there early so I had plenty of help. Becca wished me a good morning with a quick peck and a lustful gaze as her fingers curled around mine for a moment.

Heather and Cattie were both up for the golden hour, and Cattie seemed to make it a point to hug me good morning. Sherry and Ginnie were apparently going to help out Cattie and Heather so they moved in a group, and Ginnie goosed me when I wasn't looking. She winked when I whipped my head around. "So, I heard you've been a little naughty lately," she said.

"I don't kiss and tell," I shrugged. "Or else everyone would know about you-know-what."

She flushed a little and shrugged. "You can tell if you want," she said. "But I also have a want."

"And what's that?" I asked the compact little woman.

"I-"

"Ginnie, come on!" Sherry called to her from up on the rock face.

Ginnie rolled her eyes at me and mouthed"later" before she let me boost her up.

Cassidy had gone to check with Leia about whose gear we would be using, and they came up at the same time as Ami. JC and I got them all up onto the rocks and I did a quick tally in my head.

"No Zenya?" I asked.

"Sleeping in," Leia said.

"And no Wanda?" I asked Cassidy. Heels had come out earlier.

"She was on the phone," Cassidy said. "I think she's staying."

"OK," I nodded and scrambled up to join the women. "Let's get this show on the road, we're burning pre-daylight!"

=======================

Thanks for reading! Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! And if you're a fan of these short chapter stories, make sure to check out my The OF Girl series.

Cheers!

~Break.

=======================