AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 131-140

Story Info
Robbie's fiance tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
11.3k words
4.87
22.4k
35

Part 15 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,103 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect MFF, rough sex, anal, exhibitionism, and some new viewpoints.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 131

"God, her pussy looks amazing stretched around your cock," Cassidy said as she lay with her head on my shoulder, watching as Wanda used every trick she knew with her hips and ass and legs to tease and please me. "It's so fucking perfect."

"It is," I moaned, reaching out and softly brushing my fingers down Wanda's ass cheek. She was moaning as well, panting as she fucked me with deliberate, slow strokes to show this was all about me and giving me pleasure.

Wanda groaned, pulling me back out of her pussy and sliding me back into her ass.

Cassidy kissed my cheek, and Wanda started driving her ass up and down, moaning wordless and lewd.

"Fuck," I grunted. "Fuuuck."

"Are you close, Tiger?" Cassidy asked me.

I nodded.

Cassidy got up and shifted back down to Wanda. "Did you hear that, baby? Our Tiger is about to come. You're doing so fucking good, giving him everything you can. Are you excited for him to finish claiming you? To be his little married fucktoy that he'll ravage for the rest of the night?"

"Mmhmm," Wanda moaned.

"Which hole should he come in?" Cassidy asked her.

"My pussy," Wanda gasped. "Brody never fucks my ass, so it's all Robbie's. He needs to claim my pussy."

"Fuck," I grunted. It was horrible. It was wonderful.

"Hear that, Tiger? You need to come inside Wanda's pussy, OK?"

Wanda pulled her ass off of me, and Cassidy grabbed the wet cloth she'd gone to get a little earlier and wiped me down, and Wanda sat back down with me in her pussy. "Ooooh, Robbie," she moaned as I entered her again.

"Fuck him," Cassidy cheered her on softly. "Feel him stretch you all the way out. Get him to cum as deep in you as you can."

"I'm- I'm-" Wanda panted.

Cassidy pushed her back, making her lean more towards me, and grabbed her hips and helped slam her down on my cock. I lost my visual of Wanda's perfect ass and pussy, but I was now fucking up into her and I added what little thrusts I could without any leverage. Cassidy knew what she was doing though, and she'd gotten the angle right as my cock glanced against Wanda's g-spot hard, over and over.

"Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my-" Wanda chanted and then cut off.

"Don't you slow down," Cassidy ordered her. "You relax that pussy and let it out, but don't you stop fucking him.

"Euuuunnnngggh!" Wanda shouted, only getting muffled by Cassidy covering her mouth with both hands as Wanda's orgasm ripped through her. She'd had several now, but they had all been little ones like simmering bubbles. This time the pot boiled over.

Wanda squirted as her legs lost their ability to function properly and gave out. That dropped her deep onto my cock and her cunt squeezed me tight as I sheathed completely inside her, and I went off a split second after she did, heaving my hips up to instinctually try to get just that little touch deeper and dump my jets of cum as far as I could.

"Good girl," Cassidy crooned and Wanda came down from her orgasm. She was moving the sweaty, sticky hair out of Wanda's face and kissing her softly on her cheeks and forehead. "Good girl."

With Cassidy's help Wanda got detached from me, my cock still hard, and crawled up so that I could spoon behind her and hold her. Cassidy quickly sopped up the worst of the squirt that had sprayed down to the foot of the bed and then crawled in behind to spoon me.

We lay there, panting, for easily more than ten minutes as our heart rates came down and our breathing steadied.

"Was that good enough?" Wanda finally asked.

"Oh my God, Wanda," I said, kissing her shoulder. "Yes, absolutely. That was amazing."

"So good, baby," Cassidy said, reaching over to stroke her hip.

"I feel so good, and so bad," Wanda said. Then she rolled over so she was facing me, her eyes boring into mine as she put her hands on my cock softly to encourage me to stay hard. "We can keep going, right?"

"Absolutely," I said, and leaned forward to kiss her softly. Then I pulled back. "I know what you want, but is there anything youdon't want?"

She rolled her lips in and chewed on them for a moment, thinking seriously. "I want you to fuck me like I'm just your fucktoy holes, but I want to feel like you love me for it. Degrade me, but do it because I can trust you to. I loved when you spit on my face and in my mouth. Call me names, but make it about us. I'll do anything you want with Cassidy within reason, but I know she's still paying her penance so if you don't that's OK too. Just- Just be firm. And don't tie me down. Hold me, maybe choke me, throw me around the bed, that's all game. But don't use something to tie me, or blindfold me. I think maybe I could do that in the right circumstances, but not here."

I kissed again. "Done. Anything else?"

She shook her head softly. "Just hold me for another minute?"

I helped her turn back over and she snuggled back at me.

"I love you, Tiger," Cassidy whispered.

"I love you, too," Wanda whispered, then froze in my arms.

"We love you too, Wanda," Cassidy said, stroking her hip again to reassure her.

"We do," I said quietly, holding her softly. Then I brought my lips to her ear. "I love my toy."

Wanda shuddered and craned her neck to kiss me.

Chapter 132

"Are you ready?" Cassidy asked as she slipped from the bed and went to her knees beside it near Wanda's head.

Wanda nodded, a little eagre and a little nervous. I was still spooned up behind her and slowly tracing my fingers up along her bare hip and around her stomach.

"OK," I said softly. "This is the last time I'm going to ask. Anything you want me to know?"

"No," she said softly. "God, I'm shivering I'm so horny for this."

"Well then, my little toy," I whispered to her. "I think you need to get to work and make sure my cock is nice and hard so that I can make use of those holes that I own."

Wanda immediately started to move, but Cassidy caught her arm and stopped her. "Good toys respond to our Tiger with enthusiastic consent," she said.

The blonde turned to me and kissed me hard. "Yes, Tiger. I would love to get your cock ready for these holes."

"Good girl," Cassidy laughed softly, slapping Wanda's ass as the blonde turned on her knees and immediately started sucking on my half-hard cock with gusto. With her face down and ass up, I palmed that fantastic ass myself, squeezing and needing her hard and letting my fingertips dig into her cheek possessively. That just made her moan on my cock.

"Have fun, Tiger," Cassidy grinned, standing up and leaning over to kiss me. Then she brought her lips to my ear and whispered low enough that Wanda likely didn't hear. "Get wild, Tiger. Seriously. She wants that from you so bad."

I grabbed Cassidy by the back of her neck as she started to back away and pulled her into another hard, hot kiss. "You're going to get this soon," I promised her. I could see the eager look in her eye as she bit the inside of her lip. We'd been physically close and emotionally intimate since we started the trip but that line of sex between Cassidy and I hadn't been broached. I still found her utterly attractive and sexy in every way, but I didn't think we were ready yet. I wasn't, and I didn't think she was either.

"I can't wait, Tiger," she said. Then she got a playful smirk spreading over her lips and she turned her attention to Wanda. "What kind of cock sucking is that?" she said. "Good sluts who are owned by benevolent masters need to work harder." Cassidy grabbed Wanda's hair and pulled it back into a ponytail in her fist and then started rapidly forcing the blonde up and down on my cock quickly, making her gag as my cock hit the bag of her throat a few times.

My initial instinct was to slow Cassidy down a touch, but based on Wanda's eagerness and the way she was moaning whorishly when she wasn't gagging, this was exactly what she wanted.

"God, look at these slutty holes," I said instead, peeling Wanda's perfect ass open to reveal her asshole and cunt. I had dumped my first load deep into her pussy, but after laying snuggled for a little while and then shifting positions, while her lips were still flushed from earlier she was also starting to leak a pearly white bead of cum out of her hole. "I'm so fucking glad I own each of these perfect, filthy fuckholes. But look, this one needs some cleaning." I slipped my finger into her pussy, swirling just around the edge of her entrance, teasing her. Then I pulled my cummy finger out and lifted it to Cassidy.

My Fiancee didn't hesitate and with a glint of a smile in her eyes she wrapped her lips around my finger and slowly sucked it off, then went down again to suck more just in case she missed some.

"Cassidy, I think my little toy needs to be cleaned," I said. "But we don't want to waste anything, so how about you make sure this submissive little cunt is ready for whatever I want to do to it with your tongue?"

"Glady, Tiger," Cassidy said, getting up on the bed on her knees behind Wanda but hesitating as she watched my face. "Anything youwant," she continued.

She'd participated, muted, in my activities so far. Dirty talk and encouragement mostly. Flirting. Some soft groping and touching and kissing with Cattie. But the core of our problem was that she'd spent so much of our lives together lying about her sexuality, and about her cheating with women, that this was another of those barriers.

The thing was, it was the cheating that hurt, not the idea of Cassidy being into women. That visualisation for me was hot as hell.

"I want," I nodded for her.

Cassidy leaned down behind Wanda and slowly dragged her tongue from the blonde's clit, up through her pussy lips to her hole and swirled it there in the mixed taste of our juices, and then higher to rim Wanda's ass for a moment. Then she went to work, placing her hands on Wanda's ass to keep her spread open and coming in from an angle to try and give me the best view of her tonguing and slurping our toy's pussy.

It was so fucking hot. But, while I could probably just happily sit and watch Cassidy go down on Wanda for an hour, this wasn't about that.

Reaching down I took ahold of Wanda's hair, not in the neat ponytail that Cassidy had formed but rougher, holding her near the scalp and pulling her off of my cock. "How does that feel, little toy?" I asked her. "I want to know what you're feeling, having your owned cunt slurped clean by my fiancee so that I can ruin it all over again?"

Wanda was breathing hard, having been working my cock hard, her tongue partially hanging out of her mouth as she looked at me with a strange mix of fire and glassy submission. "It feels so fucking good, Tiger. Cassidy's tongue is so smooth between these pussy lips that you own, and dancing across this clit of yours. And when she sucks out your cum, Tiger, it feels amazing but it makes me feel empty, and I can only hope that you'll fill your little cumbox full again soon."

And I believed every fucking word of it.

Chapter 133

Wanda went back to sucking my cock more after I stroked her face possessively for a moment and squeezed her apple cheek softly between my thumb and forefinger. That just encouraged her more and she immediately went to trying to deepthroat my cock though she wasn't in a great position to do so.

Cassidy, meanwhile, had been slurping away and when I turned my attention back to her by sliding my fingers across her ass and into the cleft of her cheeks she sped up her own ministrations. She made a loud, lewd slurping as she pressed her lips to Wanda's pussy at the same time as she humped her ass back at my hand softly, wanting more contact. I teased her instead, trailing my fingers up from her ass to the small of her back, making her whine. Then, glancing at me out of the peripheral of her vision, she tongued her way up from Wanda's pussy again and began burying her tongue in the blonde's ass.

Wanda groaned heavily at that, and somewhere between the full-throated vocalization and her forceful push, I slipped into her throat.

"God, fuck," I grunted. I grabbed Cassidy by the hair with one hand, pushing her deeper against Wanda's ass, and grabbed Wanda by the hair again with the other and kept her pushed down on my cock as it vibrated from the milking of the throat that was encasing its head. "God, you filthy fucking cockhungry beauties," I groaned. "I could never leave this cabin again and be happy for the rest of my life."

I let Wanda up, not wanting to choke her, but she stayed down an extra couple of seconds like she wanted to prove to me she could before pulling off and coughing. Then I pulled Cassidy back away from Wanda's ass and hugged her down against me. She was panting lightly as well, though I suspected more from horniness than anything else.

"I love you, Tiger," Cassidy gasped.

"I love you too, Tiger," Wanda said. She was already stroking my cock again as she caught her breath, her thick spittle a slick lube for her fingers.

"Cass, put on some music," I said. "We're going to need to try and drown out some noises because I'm going to push my toy to her nasty little limits."

"Mmm, yes, Tiger," Cassidy said, giving me a peck on the cheek before rolling from the bed and going to grab her phone and the little BlueTooth speaker we had brought. As she was busy with that I sat up on my knees and yanked Wanda around by both her ankles, manhandling her around the bed until she was flat on her back and I was kneeling next to her. She immediately spread her legs for me and looked up with the glassy fire in her eyes and her lips slightly parted as she breathed deeply, her chest rising and falling.

"Which playlist?" Cassidy asked as the connected tone played through the speaker.

"Do you need to ask?" I raised an eyebrow.

Cassidy smirked and shook her head, then pressed a button on her phone and quickly adjusted the speaker volume so that the music wasn't likely to bother the other cabins on the houseboat.

The heavy, pounding beat of Pony started playing. It was just the start of a long playlist on Cassidy's phone that was just called 'Fuck.' This was the one she played to let me know when she wanted me to really be on top - we were both generally switches, though I tended more aggressive when we were in bed than she did. Sometimes she just really wanted me to fuck her brains out though, and the thrumming heavy bits and filthy lyrics of some raunchy rap could really lay a mood down.

I never thought I'd enjoy that playlist with someone other than her, but here we were.

Sliding my hand down from Wanda's stomach to her pussy, I slipped two of my fingers into her pussy immediately. She was slick and while her cunt started constricting around my fingers it also didn't resist my intrusion.

"Look at this beautiful fucking toy," I growled as I leaned over her, immediately starting to fingerfuck her as I grabbed one of her breasts in my hand and squeezed. "Look at all the pretty features. These delicious, squeezable tits. These nipples that show just how fucking horny she is. This face-" I cut myself off by licking her from her jaw and up her cheek to her hairline. "I almost can't believe I own this gorgeous face. And these deep blue eyes, and these perfect lips for sucking cock and kissing." I kissed her, and she kissed me back with tongue, pressing her lips up to mine at almost the same rhythm as she worked her hips to try and silently beg me for more.

I slipped a third finger into her pussy and she gulped and hiccuped against my lips.

"Oh my fuck," Wanda gasped. "I can't- Fuck! I can't believe this."

"Can't believe what?" Cassidy asked, climbing onto the bed on her other side. "Can't believe how lucky you are to be owned by the perfect guy? Can't believe how blessed you are to be the fucktoy for our Tiger?"

"Well, that, yeah," Wanda said, panting hard as I worked her cunt with three fingers and her clit with the heel of the same hand. She was flushed from her cheeks to her chest and her stomach was roiling as I pushed her closer to an orgasm. "But- Fuuuh- I can't believe you can do this to my pussy."

"What do you mean, toy?" I asked, leaning down closer to her again. "I own this pussy, of course I can make it tingle and gape and pop however I want."

"No- I-" She squeezed her eyes shut as a precursor jolt of orgasm rolled through her. "I mean I can't believe I fit you in me earlier all the way. Or three fingers- So deep. So fucking deep!"

I pulled my fingers from her cunt just as she was starting a final run up to her orgasm, leaving her gaping open and whining from the sudden feeling of being empty. Instead of plunging them back in I shocked her by palming her face, wiping my slimy fingers down from her forehead to her mouth and pushing them between her lips. She lewdly sucked and slurped on them, running her tongue around the taste of her own cunt, before I pulled the fingers away and just pressed them hard against the outer lips of her pussy.

She came. No insertion, not even really touching her clit. Just squeezing her tits and making her feel like a filthy whore. Her legs trembled and her chest heaved and her eyes squeezed shut again before she broke with a wordless huff of noise and started panting again. As she came down I teased the entrance to her pussy again with just one fingertip, kissing her hard, before pulling back.

"Explain, toy," I whispered to her.

"I- I have a shallow vagina," she panted. "I was kind of worried before, but I knew you wouldn't care. And Cassidy having me love on your cock gave me some control so I could try and show you my limits, but you just kept going in and it never bottomed out or hurt. I thought it was the position or something, but I think you just fingered me deeper and harder than I've ever been fingered, andgawd I want your cock in my please, Tiger. I want to feel it in my stomach. I want you to rearrange my fucking guts to fit you."

I glanced up at Cassidy, immediately knowing what was going on.

Cassidy gave me an innocent,'I'll explain later' look and a little shrug. She'd used the App and bought the upgrade for Wanda, the 'Perfect Fit' one or whatever it had been called. I could tell it was an 'I couldn't help it, I wanted to see what it would do' sort of thing for her. And I knew she also wanted to make sure this thing between the three of us was as special for Wanda as it could be.

I kissed Wanda again hard. "Well," I said. "I guess I need to fuck you hard and deep then, don't I little toy?"

"Yes fucking please, Tiger," she gasped with a sloppy grin.

Chapter 134

The song changed, and I manhandled Wanda into a new position. She was mostly on her back still, but I yanked her up onto one hip and pulled her leg up to my chest as I unceremoniously slotted my cock into position and entered her.

"Fuck yes," I grunted.

"Oh, yes, fuck me," Wanda groaned.

I gave her two hard, slow thrusts to get her cunt used to my cock again and then started really fucking her. In this position I could pound into her a few ways, and I used each of them quickly. One was leaning back, fucking up into her slightly as we both arched our backs. The next was more straight on, her leg pulled to my chest. This one was great for setting her tits wobbling and bouncing in time with our thrusting as she rolled her body to meet me. The last was leaning over her, fucking down into her as her leg pressed between us. This let me get close, or breath mingling as I made her cunt mine and we stared into each other's eyes.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,103 Followers