AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 141-150

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She muttered her thanks and pulled it tight around her, and I was pretty sure she went right back to sleep.

No one was in the kitchen either, but when I went back into the hallway towards the bedrooms I could hear a discussion going on in Cattie and Heather's room. Not an argument, at least by the wordless tone of the voices, but definitely adiscussion. Wanda's door was closed and I could hear her voice behind the door as well, so I bypassed and peeked into Terra and JCs room. JC was on the bed playing a game on his phone while Terra was on the floor doing situps.

"Hey," I said, stepping just inside. "So, I think I still owe you from yesterday so I'll drive the boat for a bit."

"Cool, thanks dude," JC said, flashing me a thumbs-up.

"How'd your shoot go this morning?" I asked Terra.

She sat up fully, wrapping her arms around her knees in the Up position of the sit-up, and looked up at me. "Good," she said. "I think the pictures will work fine. Mind stepping on my feet here for a sec?"

"Sure," I said and got in position to hold her feet down with mine.

"I want to do something spicier tomorrow," she grunted as she started doing sets of five crunches and then five situps in quick succession. "But I feel like I'm getting bloaty from all the junk food we're eating."

"Well, a bloaty feeling sucks," I said. "But just so you know, I still think you look fit as hell."

She paused in the up-position, smiling up at me genuinely from just in front of me. "Thanks, Tiger," she grinned. Then she glanced down at my crotch and then started doing her fast reps as she met my eye again. "How did the shoot go with you guys? You were working with Leia?"

"It was... a lot of fun," I said.

"Did she orgasm again?" Terra grinned wickedly.

"I'm not telling," I said, holding my hands up.

"Dude, you havegot to tell me how you do that. Wanda was laughing about you doing it to her too, yesterday," JC said from the bed, still not looking up from his phone.

"I mean, I can try," I told him. "Just pick an afternoon when we're aren't on the move and one of us needs to pilot the boat."

"Mmm, OK," he nodded.

"Shotgun Robbie doing me," Terra said.

"Sure," JC grunted.

His lack of care about what his girlfriend did with other guys was strange to me. Terra just shrugged and winked at me.

"Alright, how many more reps?" I asked. "I wanted to maybe grab a quick nap with Cass."

"Let me do one more set," she said and quickly did another set of ten crunches and ten sit-ups. When she finished she held her hands up and I pulled her up to her feet. She bopped onto his tiptoes and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Thanks, Tiger."

"No problem," I said. Then I put a hand on my own stomach - I didn't have the abs I did when I was a competitive swimmer, or like JC did, but I was still fit. "I should probably think about working off some of this food myself."

"I heard you're gettingplenty of cardio," Terra teased.

"Trouble," I muttered softly.

That made her laugh, and as I turned to leave she gave me a slap on the ass. "Go get some reps in!" she said.

I flashed her the finger over my shoulder, which just made her laugh even more.

Back in our bedroom, Cassidy was laying on the bed on her stomach in just her panties, her head near the end of the bed as she was typing quickly on her phone.

"Hey, baby," I said. "Sounds like I might be doing a lot of driving after breakfast. And Becca invited us to eat with her."

"OK," she said, then looked up from her phone. "You should do that. I think I'm going to eat with Wanda, she needs to talk."

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"I-" she took a breath. "I don't know yet. She was on the phone with Brody. I think she still is."

"Should I cancel with Becca?"

"No," Cass shook her head. "I love you, you're an amazing listener, but I think she needs a woman to talk to."

"OK," I said, sitting down next to her. She rolled a bit so that she was resting her head on my lap. "Radical honesty?"

She nodded, looking up at me.

"How are you feeling about this morning?"

She paused to absorb the question, then smiled softly. "Really happy," she said. "Last night you trusted me to help with Wanda, and then this morning with Leia... it was really nice to share you equally."

I leaned down to softly kiss her forehead, and then her lips.

"Robbie, I- I need you to know, I'm only ever going to do anything if you're there," she said quietly. "Even with Leia, or the other girls in the love circle. Only with you, and only when you say on a case-by-case, OK? I'm yours forever."

I stroked her hair, looking down into her eyes. She was tearing up just a little bit, looking at me with earnesty driven by her complex emotions.

"Thank you," I said softly. "I love you."

"I love you, too," she whispered. "Can we just sit for a bit?"

"Of course," I said.

Chapter 145

Zenya came around knocking on doors when Breakfast was ready, and Cassidy got up and asked me if I wanted her to wear the same as before. That just made me smirk a little and I picked out a new outfit for her - a cute bikini I liked on her, with loose jean shorts over top. She added the sunglasses that she'd gotten at the gas station, plus her ballcap.

"Have fun with Becca," she said, kissing me on the tip of the nose and then on the lips.

"I don't think it's like that," I said.

"But it might be," she grinned.

"Tell Wanda I'm thinking about her," I sighed.

"I will, Tiger," she said, rubbing my back.

We split up, but then Cassidy followed me to the Singles Boat almost immediately and started getting breakfast for her and Wanda. That made me even more concerned than I already was, but I left it for now.

As I mingled, waiting for the girls to get their food first, Cattie and Heather slipped into the boat.

"Good morning," she said, walking up next to me and hugging me around the waist from the side.

"Morning, cutie," I said, wrapping my arm around her shoulder and rubbing her upper arm warmly. "We not avoiding each other today?"

"Nope, that's done," Cattie said. We were talking quietly, but not whispering, trying to mingle our conversation with the others going on. "No alone time with you guys, but Heather isn't allowed to complain if I spend time with you otherwise."

"I'm glad," I said. "I missed your laugh."

She smiled brightly and looked up at me. "Really, Robbie?"

"What? I did," I said.

She just shook her head as she kept grinning. As the line cleared a bit we stepped forward, no longer hugging each other, and fell into a more natural banter. At one point, as we were grabbing our plates and loading up on bacon and eggs, I glanced back and saw Sherry scowling at us from the back corner of the living area. When I caught her she looked away immediately.

"Your sister is still miffed," I muttered out of the side of my mouth to Cattie.

"I know, I'm sorry," Cattie sighed softly. "I talked to her. Twice. She's just stuck in on being on Heather's side of things."

"Should I try and mend fences, or leave it?" I asked.

"Just leave it for now," Cattie said. "Thanks for the thought though."

"If you want me to do something, just let me know."

"I will, Tiger," she said. Then she bumped my hip with hers and gave me a wink. "See you later?"

"For sure," I said, and then fought the urge to lean down and give her a little peck.

Fuck, all of this casual PDA was starting to get to me. I really didn't need to suddenly be all touchy when I got back to work after this week.

Cattie went to sit with Heather, who was in a conversation with Ginnie, Zenya and Heels, while I went up top looking for Becca. I found her sitting on the lounging chairs on the Couples Boat top deck wearing a rainbow bikini with plenty of coverage and a white ballcap on her head. She'd pulled one chair right up in front of another other and waved when she saw me coming.

I glanced around quickly and noticed JC and Terra eating with Leia over on the Singles Boat, but JC didn't seem to be watching so I bent and quickly kissed Becca on the lips as I got to her, then sat. She immediately rubbed her foot up my shin as she smiled at me. "Good morning, again," she said.

"Good morning again," I agreed. "I wish I could have given you a proper hello earlier."

"I know, and thank you for knowing boundaries to keep me comfortable," she said. "It really does mean a lot."

"It shouldn't, but I get it," I said.

She grinned, and then we set to eating as we chatted. It wasn't particularly intimate, and not vaguely sexual. It was just... well, it was intimate in that it felt like I was talking with Cassidy. Becca reacted differently, and had different stories and outlooks; she wasn't a clone of my fiancee or anything. It just felt as comfortable with her as I was with Cass. It felt like the walls, whatever walls I had, were down because Becca just... got it. Got me.

We talked about my work, which fascinated her a bit with all the weird political struggles that happened between different factions of the staff of big casinos and hotels. We talked about her high school life, which on the one hand she had loved but on the other she regretted not doing more extra-curriculars while she had the chance. We talked about the trip - not what we were doing, but the planning of it. Becca didn't make any money off of it, and she only charged what was necessary to the girls. I argued that, if she did more, she should at least get a small percentage because what she was doing *was* work that people usually got paid for. She liked me complimenting her professionalism and attention to detail, and promised she would think about it.

By the time we were done eating, we were still talking, and soon I had Becca's feet in my hands as I slowly massaged them. Then her phone went off and she groaned a little, grabbing it and turning off the alarm. "We need to get going," she said.

"You sure?" I asked. "I could, y'know, rub suntan lotion all over your body."

"All over?" she asked with a smirk.

"All. Over," I grinned back, sliding my hand up the back of her calf.

"Tease," she giggled, then pulled her foot away. "We do need to go, though. It'll take into the early afternoon to get back to the docks and we need to do a grocery run for the back half of the week."

"Ahh, makes sense," I said. "Alright, if all of our survival is on the line, I'll allow it."

"Thanks for understanding," she snickered. Then she glanced over her shoulder and saw that no one else had come up on deck yet, so she leaned forward and took my chin in her hand and held me still for a long, sweet kiss. "You're the best," she whispered.

"Takes one to know one," I said.

She rolled her eyes and kissed me again, quick this time, and then we had to stand up and get moving. We quickly started gathering dishes and letting everyone know they needed to pick a boat to spend the next six or so hours on, and the girls all started to figure that out. By the time JC and I were unmooring the boats from each other there had been a flurry of activity, and soon I was up in the Pilot's Cabin as Becca waved to me to show we were good to go.

I gave her a thumbs up, and she nodded and started our long trek back to the docks.

Chapter 146

Piloting the houseboat was equal parts relaxing and boring - kind of like fishing. I had to pay enough attention that I wasn't running into anything, veering off course or otherwise being an idiot, but I wasn't exactly contending with a difficult task. I was about fifty yards behind Becca and the Singles Boat, and she was navigating, so I was just following.

That meant I had plenty of time to start stewing inside my own head. I was worried about Wanda mostly - after the last few days I was starting to get a little used to the emotional responses women could have to the intimate moments we were experiencing, but Wanda had been different that morning. It also made me worry about the App. Not Cassidy, or if she was doing anything, but the App by itself.

I trusted that Cassidy was telling me the truth about it - I had no way to verify that she wasn't hiding anything from me on that front. So if she was, the App had the 'Stats' function and the 'Perks' function we'd talked about, but the real thing I hadn't grappled with yet was right in the name.

Affection Multiplier.

Thinking back on Cassidy's story from when we'd been graduating high school and in college, which was still a painful brainworm for me that put an uncomfortable tightness in my gut, Cassidy had used the Affection Multiplier effect to get into women's pants. She'd said something about how easy it had been when she learned how to say the right things. So how powerful was the Multiplying factor?

And what was the impact it was having now?

Cassidy was being careful not to be hitting on the other women on the trip herself but was being truthful and blunt about our situation and her willingness to share me. What was the impact of that?

She and Cattie had been online friends before they had ever met at a Con, but their fast escalation over the past two years despite only seeing each other a few times a year seemed more suspect now. Obviously, each time we'd seen her, the App had been passively working on Cattie's friendship stats. But that friendship had already been started before the App, so was that even a bad or manipulative thing? It just sped things up and made them feel closer on a faster timeline.

Except Cattie had mentioned that, if she hadn't been with Heather and she knew Cass was open to it, she would have been interested in a threesome with us before this week. Wasthat the App, or just Cattie?

And what about Becca? Cass hadn't met her in person before this week so the App had (hopefully) not been working on her. And yet Becca and I fit so well together, and had progressed so fast... was it just lust, and Cassidy being open and honest had allowed that to spark? Becca was clearly more interested in me than Cassidy, so was the Multiplier effect just making her feel more comfortable working around the weirdness of the Cassidy and me situation?

And then there was Terra and her frustration with JC and the escalating events of touching and kissing. Almost none of it actually had to do with my fiancee, but it felt out of the norm anyways. Add Leia and Ami, and even Zenya, to that list as well. Ginnie seemed to be the only exception since she came across as carefree and horny no matter what was going on.

But Wanda... All of the others I could come up with a barrier of some sort between the App and them. Each of them were becoming friendly with Cass while also escalating things with me, without pushing on Cass as much in the sex department. Wanda, though, I really couldn't say. She was clearly into me as much as I was into her. Neither of us had known Wanda before this week for there to be an underlying thing. This was all fresh and new, and after openly saying I Love You's last night and this morning...

It couldn't be anything other than the App. And that concerned me.

I needed to know more about her situation if I was ever going to alleviate that concern.

"Hey, Tiger," Cattie said behind me, entering the pilot's cabin behind me. I'd heard the steps on the stairs and assumed it would be Cassidy, but I smiled warmly and looked over my shoulder at her while staying at the wheel. She was wearing a simple blue bikini top and black cotton shorts over the bottoms that were peeking above the waistline, and she had her sunglasses up on her forehead.

"Hey, Catherine," I said, reaching an arm out towards her as she stepped into a hug. She hugged me tightly, pressing her body to mine as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and held her. She held the hug for longer than I expected and I ended up rubbing her shoulder a little. "Everything alright?" I asked.

"Why'd you start calling me Catherine?" Cattie answered my question with her own, not letting go of me fully and instead standing with her arm around my waist and her chest pressed softly to my side.

"Because Cattie is cute and suits you sometimes, but I think Catherine is as beautiful as you are and more adult, and I..."

"What?" she asked.

"Sometimes you make me want to be an adult with you," I said. "And I mean that in the Adult Capital A way, but also in the more normal 'we aren't kids anymore' way where we can have fun but we can be serious and emotionally vulnerable together way. And if you'd like me to stop I will."

"No, I like it," Cattie said. "I like hearing you say my name like that. Not all the time, but when it's just us, like you, me and Cassidy? I kind of want to be Catherine instead of Cattie."

"OK," I smiled, squeezed her a bit around the shoulder again and leaned my head down to kiss her raven hair.

She smiled and stood with me, looking out at the lake, casually holding each other.

"You sure this is OK?" I asked. "This isn't considered private time, is it?"

"Not in my book," she said and shook her head. "No closed doors, anyone could come up and join us. Where's Cass?"

"Talking with Wanda," I said. "I think things are getting complicated for her."

"And you're not part of the conversation?" Cattie asked.

"Cass said Wanda needed to talk to a woman first."

"And... I feel awful asking this, but do you trust her with that?" Cattie asked.

I took a moment to absorb the question, and another to breathe before I answered. "I haven't forgiven her yet. I love her, but the pain is still too fresh to just forgive and forget. But I do. And either that makes me a total fool and a chump, or I'm choosing to trust what I'm seeing in her and what she's promising me."

Cattie nodded, rubbing my lower back over my shirt as I explained, and didn't ask any more questions for clarification.

"How about you?" I asked. "What's Heather up to?"

Cattie made a face. "She's helping Sherry with a shoot. I can handle my sister's boobs being out, and even some booty shots or whatever, but Sherry is starting to use toys in her photoshoots and I'm not sticking around for that."

"Fair," I said, now taking my turn to comfort her as I pulled her tightening against me with our hug. "Do you... trust Heather?"

Cattie didn't move and didn't say anything for a long moment. "For now, I think," she finally said quietly.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I love you."

She smiled softly, leaning her head against my shoulder as she reached up and took my hand from her shoulder and pulled it to her lips so she could kiss the back of it softly. "I know. You and Cass are what's making this bearable right now. Knowing how much I love you two, and you love me... it's helping more than you know."

I just held her some more, unsure of what to say but knowing she just needed someone to lean on at the moment.

Chapter 147

Cattie stood with me for another twenty minutes or so, arms around each other as I piloted the boat, and we just quietly chatted. It was different than with Cassidy or Becca, but as we talked I realized it wasn't because I didn't fit with her any less. There was just a barrier there where Cassidy was mine, and Becca was so open to me that nothing felt off-limits, but Cattie and I were avoiding topics here and there because they could loop us back around to places we didn't want to go.

Finally she sighed, running her fingernails along my spine under my shirt. "I should go check on them."

"OK," I said. "Try not to get too much of an eyeful of things that can't be unseen."

Cattie smirked a little. "We'll see if I can manage that. Dating a nude and lewd model is annoying enough to deal with, having my own sister be one?" She sighed.

"Well, anything you need," I promised her.

"I know," she said, then raised up on her tiptoes and kissed me softly on the cheek, right at the corner of my lips. "Love you, Tiger."