AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 141-150

Story Info
Robbie's fiance tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
12.2k words
4.88
20k
29

Part 16 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,951 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect oral, MFF, bonding moments, App considerations, heavy flirting, surprise voyeurism, and playful groping.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 141

The three of us had learned since the first day or two and were all wearing decent shoes or boots to do our mini-hike across the rocky terrain to the spot Leia had in mind for the photoshoot. We needed to use our phone lights for much of the walk because it was still so dark out, and Leia got turned around a couple times, but she ended up leading us to a natural little plateau next ringed about halfway by a little rock shelf with a cleft in it that would make a fantastic backdrop.

The sky was turning that warm blue on the horizon as the sun was just about to break the horizon, but as I set down the bag with our equipment Leia touched my arm. "Sorry, could we just- can we talk for a minute, guys?"

"Sure," I said.

"What's up? Are you not comfortable with this?" Cassidy asked in concern.

"No, no," Leia assured us. "I just... I just need some clarity."

She looked nervous, like yesterday when she'd lost her nerve for a moment while we'd been gaming. In the half-light of pre-dawn, she looked beautiful, her cute lips accented with lipstick to be just a touch more heart-shaped, or 'bee stung' or whatever the girls called the shape. Not fake with filler like Instagram clout chasers, but more old-fashioned. Her skin was washed out in the light, looking even more pale than usual and giving her this ethereal quality that reminded me of how the elves were depicted in the Lord of the Rings movies.

"Ask, and we'll try to answer as best we can," I said, reaching down and taking her hand to squeeze it softly and reassure her.

"Can we sit?" she asked.

"Of course, babe," Cassidy said, and soon we were sitting in a little circle on the towels we'd brought so that we didn't get grit on mine or Leia's swimsuits. "What's up? You look like you might literally burst."

Leia smiled a little and looked down at her hands in her lap, then back up at me, and then at Cass. "I made out with Robbie yesterday," she said.

Cass smiled a little and furrowed her brow, tilting her head a bit. "Oh, babe, I know. Robbie told me. And let me tell you, he thinks you're a great kisser."

I hadn't put it like that, but I had told Cass just like with everything else that was happening. Leia bit her lower lip a little as she blushed and glanced at me again before turning back to Cassidy. "And that's OK? I mean, I know it's OK, but I don't know why. I don't- I know what's been going on, I guess I should say. Everyone knows about Cattie at this point considering Sherry won't shut up about it, and the girls spilt the beans about what happened yesterday during the movies. And Becca keeps drifting off to somewhere else when she isn't actively talking with someone, and has this little smile, so I'm guessing she hooked up too. So I know, but... I don'tknow if that makes sense?"

"It does," Cassidy smiled sadly, taking Leia's hand in hers. I reached over and took her other, and Cass glanced to me to get permission. I nodded softly, and she turned back to Leia. "You may have heard through the grapevine since enough people know by now, but I cheated on Robbie several years ago. I was young and very, very stupid, and I hate myself for it. I tried to excuse it in my head for a while because it was only with women and he was my only guy ever, but when I realized how awful I was being I stopped. Now that we're engaged, I- I couldn't keep it in anymore, and I told him. And part of my apology, one that I'm insisting on, is that I'm sharing him."

Leia listened, nodding, but looked conflicted.

"That's a long-winded way of saying that I'm totally OK with you making out with him," Cassidy said. "Or more, if you want. And if he wants, obviously, but I'm pretty sure he does. You're super pretty, and nerdy in ways that I'm not with him. So if you want this massage shoot to be... more of that first-day thing, I think we'd all really like that. Or if you want more..." She left that open-ended.

Leia was quiet, breathing deeply, as the sun finally peeked over the horizon and golden light splashed over us. The Golden Hour had started, but none of us moved. Leia looked at the ground between the three of us, softly chewing on the inside of her lip, then looked up at me. "Do you?" she asked.

"Want more?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Leia, I want to see you feel confident and happy and good," I said. "If I could do that by kissing you, I'd love to. If I can do more than that for you, or if you want Cass and I to make you feel as special as you deserve together, then I very much want that. She's right, you are very pretty, but I'm also more than a little infatuated with the girl who feels confident dressed up in wild and sexy armour she built herself, and who kicked my ass in video games yesterday. That's the girl I want to see more of."

"Really?" she asked softly.

"Yes," I said with an earnest, heartfelt smile. Then I leaned toward her and wrapped my fingers along the back of her neck to pull her into a long, soft kiss. She kissed me back, sensual and smooth, and when we finally separated she glanced over to see Cassidy smiling, still holding her hand.

"Could we-" she took a breath. "Could we maybe not do the photoshoot?"

"What would you like to do instead, babe?" Cassidy asked her. "Just ask."

Leia bit her lip again, glancing between us, then took a deep breath. "I'd like to have a threesome with both of you. I- I think you're both ridiculously attractive, and I've never had one before, and I think I'd really like to with both of you. But maybe could we... take it slow?"

Cassidy glanced at me, asking permission again. She saw it in my eyes, and she leaned forward this time and pulled Leia into a kiss as well. Soft and smooth. I'd seen her kiss some of the other girls, but it had been in the middle of me having sex with them. This time it was different, she was communicating, showing Leia her own earnest but withheld heart. Watching them was a rush in my heart and chest, and I felt like I should be jealous knowing what I knew and feeling how I did in general, but that glance of eye contact with me, and the situation... I didn't feel it.

She wouldn't be doing this if I hadn't agreed, and that made all the difference.

Cassidy kissed Leia, and watching their beautiful faces brush together as their lips met in the golden light was breathtaking. When they separated, Cassidy and Leia were both smiling. "We can go as slow as you want," Cassidy said softly. "But first I want to see you kiss Robbie again, OK?"

Leia's smile got a little wider as she turned to me, looking for another kiss.

Chapter 142

Leia ended up on top of me as we made out, and Cassidy was kneeling next to us on the towel as she rubbed her hand from Leia's shoulder down to her wide hips and back. Her other hand was still entwined with mine.

After a long moment Leia shifted, sliding partially off of me to one side so that she could bend up to kiss Cassidy. They made out this time as well and I watched as their tongues played a little between their lips.

Fuck they looked gorgeous like this, and the light was perfect. I let go of Cassidy's hand and stretched to grab the equipment bag and managed to get the camera out without fumbling or dropping it. I lined up the shot and took the picture, looking up at them as they were kissing. The snap of the camera shutter startled them both.

"You need to see this," I said, quickly turning the camera around to show them the photo.

"Holy shit, we look gorgeous," Cass said.

"Wow," Leia said. "That doesn't even feel like it's me."

"Oh, it's you," I said, holding the camera wide in one hand as is pulled her back down to kiss me. Cass pulled the camera out of my hand and took a picture of us as well.

"Really?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she grinned and then showed us.

I had the same feeling Leia had just described. The picture on the camera wasn't recognizable to me. It was too artsy, too beautiful, to feel like it was me. I could see Leia in it, but that jawline and stubble? Did I really look like that?

"One more," Leia said, gesturing for the camera. "A three-picture set. And that's it."

Cassidy grinned and handed the camera to her, then leaned down over me and kissed me from above, taking a moment to pull her hair out of the way for the shot before softly feeding me a bit of tongue.

Leia took the picture, but Cass kept kissing me for a long moment more before pulling away. We looked at the photo and again it felt like I wasn't looking at myself.

"I might actually do something with them," Cass said, scanning back to the other two. "Something artsy, maybe submit them to a gallery. Is that OK?"

Leia nodded with a smile. "Just send me copies if you get them printed or something."

"Gladly," Cassidy grinned, and leaned in and kissed her.

I took the camera and got it back in the bag, and then I was being kissed by both giggling girls. We made out like teenagers for a bit, and I ended up leaning over Leia as she was laying back on Cassidy's lap. Cassidy tugged lightly on the white tops of Leia's bikini top in a silent question. Leia silently answered the question by raising her arms up to Cass's hips.

Cassidy pulled the cups from Leia's breasts, disentangling the bikini top from her softly as I left Leia's lips and immediately started loving on her breasts. They were small, as she was the embodiment of the small up top and thick down below 'pear shape,' though they were larger than Terra's tight little ones and could still form a nice little cleavage.

Leia gasped as I took her pert little nipple between my lips. They were wide, almost the width of my pinky, but not very long. Her gasp cut off and I looked up to see that Cassidy was kissing her from above in that upside-down spiderman kiss she'd giggled about yesterday.

We kept kissing, and Cassidy lost her halter top, and Leia and I smiled at each other as we both suckled on her breasts.

Then I was on my back, and Cassidy was necking on Leia above me and whispered a question to her. They both glanced down at me and Leia nodded. "Do it, girl," Cassidy encouraged her.

Leia sat back on her butt and slowly pulled off her bikini bottoms, revealing the soft, pale skin of her mound. She quickly straddled my head but looked down at me in a quiet question.

"If you're going to tease me with the chance to taste you, you better not tease me long," I told her.

She grinned, shifted over me, and lowered her pussy to my lips. I couldn't see much of anything after that since her wide butt was over my face, but I could feel her reactions as I worked her pussy and ran my hands from her thighs and up her sides. She tasted near-neutral, with just a softly warm tang at the edges of my tongue. I put my effort into trying to tease her slowly but consistently, and only got distracted when my swimsuit got pulled down my legs and my cock bounced free.

A familiar mouth was soon kissing it, and I knew Cassidy was showing off for Leia.

Then Leia shifted, leaning forward, and two sets of lips were kissing my cock. That gave me more room to work and I got one arm back so that I could start sliding a finger into Leia.

She moaned, her lips vibrating on my cock, and I decided then and there that I was going to make her come at least three times before we stopped because I just wanted to hear more and more of those moans.

Chapter 143

The first orgasm didn't come from Leia, it actually came from Cassidy.

Leia had been building up, but she'd dismounted from my face and encouraged Cassidy to kiss me. Cass had loved that, kissing Leia's taste off my lips and cheeks, and while she was doing that Leia had knelt next to me and started to work my cock slowly with one hand as she began to suck the head and start going lower.

"I want to eat you," I whispered to Cass.

"Really?" she asked softly. "But Leia-"

"This is a three-person thing, Cass. I want to taste my fiancee."

She smiled, and she laid back a bit and I grabbed her by her hips so that her bum was propped up on my shoulder and her pussy was right there. Now I could lick and tease her, and could look down at what Leia was doing as well.

I nuzzled Cass's pussy first, making her moan, and then kissed her inner thighs before moving down lower. Leia hummed on my cock, watching as I started to pleasure Cassidy, and I felt encouraged by that.

Cassidy came quickly.

'Tiger, baby! Tiger," she gasped, panting as she locked eyes with me. "Oh, God, Tiger. I love you, oh my God I love you."

She shuddered and leaked out a little pearly of girlcum as her first orgasm lightly tickled through her, making her curl her toes and clench her fingers closed. It was short and brief, but she opened her eyes after and looked at me like I'd just helped her reach the peek sexual moment of her life.

"That was so hot," Leia said quietly, still holding my cock but not sucking as she watched us.

"Want to help?" I asked.

She nodded, and I directed her to sit on Cassidy's face in a sixty-nine position. She did, and her eyes went wide as Cassidy went to work where I couldn't see. I kissed Leia, and then we laughed and giggled as we both tried to get our lips onto Cassidy's pussy.

Leia came next, the sounds of her moans close in my ears, and when she came down I kissed the taste of my fiancee off her lips and then directed her to slip a couple of fingers into Cassidy before I got up and went around to Leia's.

"Hey, Tiger," Cassidy said, looking up at me with a dreamy grin from between Leia's mighty cheeks, the pale girls pussy literally resting on her chin.

"Hey, baby," I said, kneeling down and kissing her. Then we double-teamed Leia until she had another orgasm, this one bigger than the last one.

"I have an idea," Cassidy said, tapping Leia's bum once she was coming down again.

Cass rearranged us quickly so that Leia was on her back and Cass was laying with her head between her thighs starting to kiss and lick her again. Meanwhile, I was straddling Cass's back, and Leia's feet were in my hands as I began massaging them. We knew those were major erotic zones for her when treated right, and Leia quickly let out a full-throated moan as I pressed my thumbs into the soles of her feet while Cassidy tongued her clit.

She ramped up quickly, reaching down and grabbing Cassidy by the hair and pulling her hard to stay in place, as her toes curled and flexed from the pleasure running through her. I lifted one foot up and sucked on a couple of her toes and she practically kicked me as she went off.

"Ooooh, fuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned, practically shouting, and I couldn't help but wonder if anyone else had heard that.

Leia came hard and long this time, her feet and legs jerking around while I tried to keep them as still as possible so that I didn't get kicked and Cass didn't get squeezed too hard between her thighs.

Once she stopped thrashing I let go of her legs and went down to her, cuddling against her side and kissing her cheeks. Cassidy crawled up her other side and soon we were both softly raining kisses across her face as she came down, panting and sobbing a little as she reached for and found our hands to hold.

"Oh my God, oh my God," she panted. And then she turned and kissed Cassidy, and then did the same with me. "That was fucking amazing. That was so fucking amazing."

"Do you want to make love with Robbie now?" Cassidy asked her. "He could spoon up behind you, and I'll make out with you for a bit, and then massage your feet as you feel his cock deep inside you?"

"I-" a little aftershock shudder from the orgasm interrupted her. "That sounds like fucking heaven. But I- can we wait? And maybe... do that another time? If there's another time?"

Cassidy smiled sweetly and kissed her again. "If you want, there'll be another time. Right, Tiger?"

"Absolutely," I said quietly, kissing Cassidy and then Leia. "And I'm happy to wait if that's what you want."

"Thank you," Leia whispered, squeezing our hands as we all smiled together.

"We need to get Robbie some relief though," Cassidy finally said. "Do you want to help me suck it out of him? I'd say he should come on your face, but we don't have anything to clean up with."

Leia grinned and nodded, and that was how I ended up getting a double blowjob for the second morning in a row. This time I was laying down and both girls straddled my legs, softly taking turns sucking me and eye fucking me with their sensual gazes.

When I was close, Cassidy could feel it coming and she dropped down to suck on my balls while Leia took me about halfway into her mouth.

"Keep doing that," Cass told Leia. "Get ready, he's close. But don't swallow it all, I want some too."

"Mmm!" Leia agreed.

I came, grunting heavily in my chest as the two of them milked it out of me. Leia gamely kept me in her mouth the entire time, and as I panted after the strain of my orgasm she leaned over my stomach and met Cassidy in a messy kiss as they swapped my cum between them. It dripped from their lips and chins, splattering onto my stomach, and when they were done kissing they both licked up the remnants from my body.

"Holy fuck," I sighed. "That was- I feel like I'm fucking high."

Leia laughed her tinkling laugh and kissed my cock softly one last time. "So do I. Thank you so much for this, you guys."

"Our pleasure, Leia," Cassidy said, leaning over and kissing her one more time. "Like Robbie said, you're totally amazing."

"So are you," Leia grinned back.

Once we were cleaned up and heading back, probably a little late, I noticed Leia had a perk in her step and she didn't lose that confident glow.

Chapter 144

We ended up being the last back to the boat, with Becca waiting up on the rock shelf looking just a little concerned. Most of the girls had disappeared down below, but JC was still there waiting to help us get everyone down, so I just went up and gave Becca a side hug. "All good," I said. "Sorry we're a little late."

"It's fine," she said, squeezing me back around the waist. "Have a good shoot?"

I glanced at Leia in her white bikini. "Something like that."

"Really?" she asked, lowering her voice.

I blushed a little. "Sort of?"

Becca rolled her eyes with an incorrigible little smile. "Eat breakfast with me?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "Just me?"

"Cassidy can come too," she said.

"OK," I said, and took the opportunity of JC being turned around to kiss her on the top of the head, which made her smile a little wider.

Once everyone was down on the deck, Becca asked me to help get the boats out into the bay again since we'd be leaving right after breakfast. That set me to work, and soon she and I had the boats nosing out of our little cove and onto the wider lake. She gave me a wave and I laid anchor, and then she came alongside and anchored next to us and we got the houseboats re-moored together. She immediately went to get breakfast started, so I went below to check on what was going on.

The interior of the boat was quiet, though Heels was snoozing in the lounge area on the couch. She peeked one eye open when I opened the sliding door, but just muttered and turned over to bury her face in the couch cushions away from the light. That put her thong-clad bum facing me, the warm brown cheeks bare, and I just smirked a little and grabbed a blanket from under one of the side tables and spread it out over her.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,951 Followers