AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 141-150

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you too, Catherine," I said.

She slipped from my arms and quickly padded away, back down out to the stairs and into below deck.

I piloted for a while, and then radioed over to Becca to check in. All was good over on the Singles Boat, so we kept piloting.

I heard more footsteps on the stairs, and this time I wondered if it was Cassidy coming up or Cattie returning, but instead I was surprised yet again.

"Ugh, hey," Terra said, coming into the pilot's cabin and hopping up on the counter where the fridge and the little bar area were beside me.

"Everything alright?" I asked, frowning as I glanced over at her when I heard the tone of her greeting.

Terra was wearing a cute little red and blue crop top that showed off a ton of her toned stomach, and athletic black bikini bottom. Her blonde hair was tied back in a rough bun and she had an expression like she'd eaten a bitter grape.

"No," she sighed. "Seriously, dude. What is it about guys and screens?"

"We're simple-minded and easily distracted," I said with a wry chuckle. "But for real, what's up? Did JC do something?"

"More like what he'snot doing," Terra grunted. "Namely, me! He won't stop playing that stupid game on his stupid phone. It's one he played before, and I guess a couple of those college guys play it so he's back to playing again. But I practically rubbed my pussy on his leg, I'm so fucking horny, and he said he needed one more minute and I just sat there naked on the bed waiting for him for ten! I don't think he's even realized I got dressed and left."

"That..." I said, then hesitated, then sighed. "Yeah, that's not great."

"Am I really the totally Meh that a stupid phone game can distract my boyfriend? Is it because I don't have big tits or something?" Terra asked, seriously questioning herself. "I mean, come on." And she lifted her crop top up to her neck, baring her chest to me. The soft, small swells of her breasts, her pretty little dark areolas and beady nipples standing proud.

"Fuck," I grunted, glancing back and forth from her to the waters ahead of the houseboat. "Terra, you- God damn it, you are one hell of a sexy woman Terra, and I would very much like to stare at you naked for as long as you want, but I'm currently piloting a boat filled with people I'd like to keep safe, not to mention the insurance issues if we hit something or someone while I'm busy ogling you."

"See, that's the response I want from JC," Terra said. She reached up and tweaked her nipples, biting her little lower lip and then blowing out a breath through pursed lips. "Is Cassidy for real? Because I'm seriously starting to consider taking her up on her offer because for the past couple of days you've paid way more attention to me than he has."

"Have you tried being more forward with him?" I asked. "Maybe he feels like this is a vacation and you don't-"

"I don't think I could be anymore forward, Robbie," Terra interrupted. She slipped down from the counter and pulled off the crop top completely and left it where she'd been sitting, coming to stand just in front of me, between the steering wheel and my body. She was small even compared to Cassidy, her tight little body feeling like I was looming over her as she ducked under my arm to stand in front of me. Then, looking up at me with a little smile with her tongue touching at the corner of her lips, she slid a hand down the front of my shorts and wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock. "What does this say to you?" she asked huskily. "Does it say 'Hey, baby, finish up your game and let me know if you might be interested in fooling around a bit?' Or does it say, 'I want this dick right now?'"

"The second one," I groaned softly as Terra slowly stroked my cock under my shorts.

"And you got it on the first guess," Terra sighed, then flicked her eyes down as she used her wrist to pull my shorts open a little further to take a look. "Fuck, Tiger," she said. "You've got a nice cock."

"You've got a beautiful... everything," I sighed. "JC is being an idiot."

"He really is," she nodded, going back to stroking me slowly. Her husky whispers were sending tingles through my ears.

"You sure this is alright?" I asked. "I don't want to be a cheater."

"Anything but this cock in my pussy," Terra murmured. "So you can touch whatever you want."

I left one hand on the wheel and used the other to slowly start groping her breasts. I'd done it before in a couple of contexts now, but it was different with her facing me and nothing else going on. No massage, no kissing in a dark room for a dare.

"Fuck, dude," Terra moaned softly, rolling her head back as she revelled in the feel of me slowly tweaking her nipples.

She kept slowly stroking me, her hand inside my shorts. My hand eventually roamed, sliding down her side and down to her ass, massaging her little muscled cheeks for a bit as Terra leaned forward and pressed her cheek to my chest through my shirt. Neither of us were trying to get the other off, just... enjoying this physical feeling between us. I slid my hand into the elastic of her bikini bottoms and trailed my fingers down the cleft of her bum. She bit my shirt softly when I reached down enough to brush against her pussy lips, then back up teasing into her ass crack again.

We teased each other for a good ten minutes, maybe longer, before Terra's phone went off in a poing that she'd been texted.

"Mmm," she groaned in frustration.

"Expecting something important?" I asked.

"No, but..." she sighed and then pulled her hand from my cock and I moved my arm so she could reach over and grab her phone from the counter. She unlocked it and frowned. "Your fiancee is asking if I can get JC to take over driving the boat because she needs you."

"If you tell her what we were doing, she'd probably be happy to wait," I said.

Terra sighed again and frowned. "I think it's more of an 'I need him to help with Wanda' than it is her needing something."

"You know about the Wanda stuff?" I asked.

"A little," she said. "Enough to know we shouldn't keep going."

"That the only reason?" I asked.

"Yes," Terra nodded. "Seriously. The only reason. Fuck, I'm hornier than ever but that was so fucking hot, Tiger." She went up on her toes and kissed me with a steamy amount of tongue. "If JC doesn't get his shit together here soon, I'm going to be using more than my hands on this cock soon."

"Terra, you are something else. Fuck, I'm so hard right now," I said.

She smirked a little and started putting on her crop top. "Well, I'm happy to knowsomeone appreciates me. Talk to you later?"

"For sure," I nodded.

"Thanks, Tiger," she said, and then gave me one more peck on the lips. I took the opportunity to grab her ass again, which turned the peck into a slightly longer kiss as she moaned a little. "God, I need dick," she laughed as she left to go get JC.

I just shook my head, taking deep breaths and trying to will my cock to go down and wondering if I should talk to JC myself to help out Terra. I had more than enough going on with all the girls, and she was attached.

But... they did have that deal... and she was smoking hot...

Shit.

Chapter 148

It wasn't even a minute after Terra left that I heard the telltale sound of someone shouting below deck. It was a woman, but I couldn't tell who it was over the rumble of the engines and the splash of the water. It stopped after a long moment, but I had to wonder who it was. Cattie, yelling at Heather or Sherry? Terra? Wanda or Cassidy?

The number of plausible options was a little overwhelming. Realistically, it could have been any of them.

But it had stopped, so I tried not to dwell. Instead, I thumbed on the radio and let Becca know that I'd be trading off with JC for a bit, the implication being that if she said something over the radio, it wouldn't be me receiving it. She said alright, then a weird sound came through that took me a second to realise it was her blowing a kiss into the mic.

For some reason that put a little smile on my face even if it was silly.

JC came up to the pilot's cabin a couple of minutes later and traded off with me. It felt weird, making quick small talk with him after what I'd just been doing with his girlfriend, and I had to keep reminding myself that it was their agreement between them and not my place to judge. Mine and Cassidy's agreement wasn't any more understandable from the outside, I was sure.

"Hey, who was yelling?" I asked after I'd handed off the wheel to him.

"Oh, it was Terra," JC sighed. "It was nothing, don't worry about it."

"Alright, well, thanks my man," I said. "I'll go see what Cass wanted."

He made a clicking noise with his tongue and gave me a thumbs-up and a wink.

I decided I needed some water before I walked into whatever was coming, so I headed towards the back of the boat and down the stairs there to cut through the living room into the kitchen. That was my plan, anyways, until I opened the back sliding glass door and stepped right into the middle of a photoshoot and froze with my eyes wide.

Heather was the photographer, working a DSLR camera from in front of the TV as it pointed at the couch. On said couch, Sherry was sitting naked with her hair pulled back into pigtails, a boob clutched hard in one hand and her other held a glass dildo of some sort partway inserted into her flushed pussy. She looked like she'd been oiled up for the shoot to make her skin glisten, and her big eyes snapped to me in surprise.

Sherry had been pissing me off for the last couple of days. But shit she was a cute little sexy package. She didn't have the tits of Cattie, but there were still good handfuls capped with nipples that wanted for sucking. Her stomach was toned, and her belly button looked cute. Even her feet, up in the air as she spread her knees wide, were cute. I could also see that she was super wet, her juices creamy on her fingers and the glass dildo.

"Fuck, sorry," I said,

Sherry immediately tried to cover herself as we both blushed hard.

"Get out, private shoot!" Heather said loudly.

"I didn't know!" I replied, turning to leave but hesitating at the door. "OK, just let me-" I quickly strode between them, wide around Sherry, and grabbed the lamp from the side table and adjusted it onto its side and angled to cast light more directly onto Sherry. "That'll help counteract the light from the- You know what, never mind. Sorry again, I didn't know you were back here doing this."

I left, bypassing the kitchen so that I wasn't spending any more time tempted to peek at Sherry and make her more uncomfortable. Neither of them said anything more. Heading for the cabins, I saw that they had hung up a sheet to block the view from there and after I ducked around it I also saw they'd put up a note warning off entry while they were doing a private shoot.

"Fuck me," I grunted out softly and shook my head.

Cassidy came out of Wanda and Heels's room when she heard me, shutting the door behind her. "Hey, Tiger," she said quietly.

"Hey," I said, matching her volume. "I just walked in on that." I thumbed back behind me.

"See anything good?" Cassidy asked with a smirk.

"Everything," I chuckled, still flushed with a bit of embarrassment. "Was Cattie in there with you?" Cassidy shook her head, so I continued. "Give me one sec to let her know to expect to hear about that?"

"Quickly, please, Tiger," Cassidy nodded.

I went to Cattie's door and knocked softly, and when she called that it was open I went in. Cattie was sitting on the bed with her laptop out and looked like she was writing emails. "Hey, just FYI, I walked in on your sister mid-shoot," I said.

Cattie snorted, barely stifling a bigger laugh. "Really? Fuck, that's awesome. I warned them."

"Well, I tried to be as good about it as I could, but you might have more complaining about me coming sooner than later."

"Whatever," Cattie rolled her eyes. "They did it to themselves."

I took two steps to the bed and leaned down, and she tilted her lips up to meet mine in a soft little kiss. "Your sister is super cute, but you're way cuter," I whispered to her.

She broke into a grin and pecked me a second time.

I left her to her work and went back to Cassidy. "OK, what's up?" I asked.

Cassidy pulled me into our Cabin and shut the door, but didn't make for the bed. Instead, she turned and hugged me tightly and spoke into my chest. "I'm going to talk with Terra about what she was yelling about, and you need to go be with Wanda a bit, OK?"

"Sure," I said. "I heard the yelling, what was it about?"

"She found him masturbating, and I guess she didn't like that for some reason," Cassidy said.

Now it was my turn to snort a little just like Cattie had in her room. "Well, that makes more sense than you think." I quickly told her about my time with Terra up in the pilot's cabin, which left Cassidy trying not to giggle at the irony of the situation.

"OK, I'll still talk with her, but that definitely clears things up a bit," she agreed. "You just need to go be with Wanda though, OK? No sex right now. She just needs to feel wanted and loved without that. Let her talk if she wants, but don't push and definitely don't slip into problem-solving, OK?"

"OK," I nodded, hugging her back. "Anything I need to know?"

Cassidy shook her head, still hugging me tightly. "Not other than I love you, and so does she."

"I love you too," I said and kissed the top of her head and then went lower to kiss her on the lips.

We split up, and soon we were both knocking at different cabin doors. I turned to Cassidy and winked and blew her a kiss, which made her smile sweetly before we both entered our respective doors.

Chapter 149

I had knocked lightly but hadn't gotten an answer, so I just walked into Wanda's room. The little porthole in the side of the boat was the only source of light, cast a bright light across the end of the bed.

"Robbie?" Wanda asked in surprise.

"Hey, beautiful," I said, closing the door behind me.

"I'm not-" she said, blushing furiously and wiping at her face. It looked like she'd been crying, and she wasn't wearing any makeup whatsoever. I wasn't going to lie, it was a reduction a bit in that cute-but-sultry look she always wore around, but I'd lived with Cassidy for years now. Seeing a woman without makeup wasn't shocking to me, and it wasn't a turn-off to see the little flaws. Wanda was a lot more freckled than I expected. She had a little scar mark near her temple. Her cheeks were still little apples, but less accentuated.

"Do you think I care about that?" I asked. I quickly stripped off my shirt and then got under the covers of the bed with her. When I pulled them back I saw she was wearing loose-fitting pyjama pants and, oddly, one of my t-shirts. I didn't question it and instead I wrapped her up in my arms and kissed her cheek softly. "Just because you're down doesn't make you any less beautiful."

"I'm just not really feeling myself right now," she whispered. "I want you to see me how I want you to, not like this."

I kissed her cheek again, and then her shoulder. "What happened to you being my special toy?" I asked. "However, whenever, wherever I want to play with you, right? Well, right now what I want is to snuggle my special, beloved toy in this bed until she feels warm and safe."

She relaxed, pressing her down into the pillow. "Thanks," she whispered.

I held her, spooning her softly from behind, and got my lower arm up under the pillow as I held her hand with my other one. We didn't talk, she just let me hold her for a while. And then she disentangled our fingers so that she could turn over and face me, looking into my eyes and letting her gaze drift over my face like she was trying to memorize it or read some hieroglyphs printed on my cheeks and forehead. I just smiled softly and met her gaze with mine, letting her do what she was doing.

Something softened in her, some worry abated or tension lifted, and she leaned forward and didn't quite kiss me, but rather just pressed our foreheads together as our noses brushed and our breathing mingled. We stayed like that for a bit, and then finally she inched a bit more forward and our lips brushed - not even in a peck, just the softest brushing. Slowly we got closer until finally we were kissing, slow and methodical.

It turned into a soft, intensely passionate making out. It wasn't something that was leading anywhere, no hope or promise of sex at the end of it. This was the goal, the intimacy and the communication of the kissing the everything. We slowly shifted until I was on my back and she was on top of me, holding me down with her body as she ran her fingers through my hair and I rubbed from her back down to her butt over the clothing, and then transition to under and feeling her hot skin under my fingers.

The kissing stayed slow, but after a long while it slowed more, our natural stamina dictating that the passion was simmering lower.

Eventually it stopped altogether, and we were simply holding each other cheek to cheek

"I'm not ready to talk to you about it yet," Wanda whispered, a tint of worry in her voice.

"That's OK," I whispered back. "As long as you talk to someone. Don't isolate yourself with what's going on. I'm ready to listen when you want."

"Thank you," she whispered, clinging to me.

We held each other for another long few minutes, just breathing together.

"This was perfect," she whispered into the quiet.

"You're perfect," I said, and she said it at the same time, which made us both pull back and grin as we met each other's eyes again. She kissed me, softly and without tongue, then slid off of me to the side.

"Want to stay in here, or head out?" I asked.

"Out," she sighed. "I can't stay in here anymore."

"OK," I nodded.

"Want to dress me again?" Wanda asked.

I smirked a little. "Is this a Cassidy idea again?"

"Maybe," Wanda smiled a little. "But... can I wear your shirt some more?"

"Of course," I said, and now it was my turn to softly kiss her. "I have an idea."

I got her up and sitting, and went and got a couple of her hair elastics. The first one went to the back of my shirt, bundling the excess fabric and tying it in the centre of her back so that her beautiful torso was showing. I took a moment to kiss her there, making her giggle softly, and then blow a little raspberry right next to her belly button which made her laugh. I paired the shirt with a black string thong and loose black cotton shorts that would hug her bum but remain comfy. Then I had her sit and I brushed out her straw-blonde hair quickly braided it into a pair of french braids, and as I was finishing she started crying and turned and crawled into my lap, burying her face in my chest as I held her without asking any questions. I just held her and rubbed her back, trying my best not to do the wrong thing.

"Sorry," she whispered as she came down.

"Don't apologise for feeling things," I told her, wiping her cheeks with my thumbs.

"Arte you going to do my makeup, too?" she asked with a little teasing grin.

"Hah, no," I chuckled. "That's one skill I haven't picked up living with Cass."

"OK," she said, not losing that little smile. "Wait here for me?"

"OK," I nodded and hugged her to me again. "I love you, Wanda."

"I love you too, Tiger," she said, hugging me back.

Chapter 150

When Wanda and I left the cabin together she finished off her outfit with a ballcap backwards on her head, grinning and biting her lower lip as I rolled my eyes a little and smiled. We went out and found the sheet was gone and Cassidy, Terra and Cattie were all sitting in the living room with the back sliding door open to let in a breeze and the sounds of the water.

"Come, Tiger," Cassidy grinned as she shifted, making space for me between her and Cattie. I noticed Terra smile and squeeze Cassidy's hand before sliding from the couch to go sit in one of the chairs while Wanda took the other.